Family Love Ch. 05

Story Info
Sameer & Maria have a heart to heart.
8.9k words
4.68
18k
21

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, you look...look..." said Maria, to her mother.

"What? Is something wrong?" said Veena, as she looked at herself in the car mirror.

"No. No. It's just you look great. Glowing." said Maria.

"Thank you dear. It's nice to hear a compliment occasionally." Veena said.

"Sameer, you haven't complimented Mom?" asked Maria, mischievously.

"Mom always looks good. Besides it would be weird for her son to be complimenting her on her looks." said Sameer.

Veena shared a conspiratorial look with her son, he had been doing a lot more than complimenting her on her looks the last few days.

"Maybe, but still." said Maria, enjoying the way Sameer squirmed uncomfortably.

Veena and Sameer had napped for half an hour before getting ready to pick up Maria. They had purposefully avoided any physical contact, afraid what it may lead to. They had picked up Maria from her dorm only fifteen minutes after the agreed time and were on their way to one of the more popular tourist spots in the city for dinner.

"Enough about this, tell me how has college been going?" asked Veena.

Prompted by her mother, Maria started telling her about her experience at college, the conversation ran all through the drive and most of the dinner, Veena kept interrupting and asking more questions. Overall, Maria's experience had been a positive one and she was doing well in the competitive environment. As Sameer listened to his sister, he couldn't help but sense that she was holding back. He figured it had something to do with their last talk and he would hear about it in detail later.

"So, what is the plan for tomorrow?" asked Maria.

"Well, I have a brunch with a few of my freelancers in the city, but I should be free by two o'clock." Veena said.

"I will drop Mom off at her brunch and come over to your college, do you have classes at that time?" asked Sameer.

"Yeah, but nothing I can't skip."

"Great, afterwards I want to visit the old city and fort." Veena said.

"That is so touristy." said Maria.

"Yeah, that was the purpose of this trip." said Veena, smiling at her daughter.

"I will pick you up and we can go from there." said Sameer.

"I know but still." Maria said, "So what about the wedding?"

"The wedding is the day after, but I am not sure why we are even attending without your father. But it would be rude to skip now." Veena said, "I have your clothes in the back so you can get ready at your dorm and we will pick you up and drop you back after."

"Do I have to go?" Maria asked.

"Yes, we all are going. Anyway, its just one event." said Veena.

"The day after the wedding we are free and then we leave for the mountains the next day." Sameer said.

"Ohhh. That is going to be so much fun." Maria said, "I wish I was going with you guys."

"You went last year with your friends." Sameer reminded her.

"Yeah, but you guys are heading to different locations." said Maria.

"Mountains are mountains. I prefer the sea." said Sameer, nonchalantly.

"Wait until you see the area my family hails from. You will be singing a different tune." said Veena.

The three of them continued to talk about the upcoming wedding and trip to the mountains. It was late when they dropped off Maria at her dorm with a small bag holding her wedding clothes.

"So, I will see you around eleven thirty tomorrow morning." said Sameer.

"Yeah, see you then." said Maria, as Sameer and her mother drove away, Maria looked at the departing car with a thoughtful look in her eyes.

*****

Sameer and Veena reached their room around midnight. When Veena came out of the washroom in her night clothes she found her son already on the bed, naked.

Sameer looked at his mother as she grabbed her top and pulled it off, next she stepped out of her panties. Naked she walked over to the foot of the bed. Crawling on all fours she approached her son's naked body.

Fuck, but she is sexy, thought Sameer. It was clear that his mother was a natural when it came to all things sexual, she just never had a chance to experience it. He intended to fix that. Even the way she crawled towards him was a production in arousal.

Crawling up to her son, Veena kissed him softly on the lips, then lay down next to him her head on his chest hearing his heartbeat. She could feel her son's hands running up and down her back all the way to her ass, which he squeezed in his strong hand. She could already feel her arousal but the activities of the day had left her tired and a little sore.

"Sameer, is it okay if we just get some sleep?" she asked her son.

"Of course, Mom. We don't have to do anything you don't want." said Sameer.

"No, it's not that I don't want to." said Veena, biting her lower lip shyly, "I am just a little sore from earlier."

Sameer chuckled at his mother's words. Turning her face up to his, he kissed her on the lips, his tongue feathering out to run over her pouty lips.

"Don't worry about it. In time, you will not get sore so easily." he said.

Veena blushed at the implication of what her son said, but she could not deny where they were heading, it was only a matter of time before they went well beyond using just their fingers and mouth. But she was still not ready.

"Sameer..." she began, only to be stopped by her son's mouth.

"I know mom, don't worry we will take it slow until we are both ready." Sameer assured his mother.

Veena snuggled into her son's warm body, content. Sameer draped the bed sheet over their naked bodies and soon mother and son were sleeping.

*****

The next day Sameer woke up from a wonderful dream, the first thing he noticed in his half-asleep state was that his mother was no longer lying next to him, the second thing he noticed was the warmth around his cock. Glancing down he noticed movement under the bed sheet, raising the bed sheet he was greeted with the sexiest sight of his life.

His gorgeous mother was laying between his splayed legs, with his cock in her pouty lips. As Sameer raised the bedsheet, she met his eyes. Taking the cock out of her mouth she smiled at her son's surprised look.

"I wanted to return the favour from yesterday morning." she said.

"Well don't stop on my account." replied Sameer, as his mother took his cock back in her mouth her eyes never leaving his.

Veena pushed her lips down the hard shaft farther than she had before, she wanted to take all of it inside her mouth, she felt the head on her son's cock touch her throat and she moaned at the sensation. She loved the feeling of having her son's cock in her mouth, the illicit nature of what she was doing only served to raise her own arousal and she moaned deep in her throat.

The vibrations of his mother's moan made Sameer gasp in pleasure, noticing her son's reaction Veena moaned again and got a moan in reply from Sameer. Sameer reached down with his right hand to caress his mother's cheek then he pushed her hair away from her face to get a better view of her lustful face and soft lips around his cock.

"Mom, massage and play with my balls." he instructed his mother.

Veena nodded, as much as she could, with a hard cock in her mouth and brought her left hand to her son's cum filled balls. Starting tentatively, she started to massage and roll Sameer's balls, as she learned what brought pleasure to her son, she became bolder.

Sameer lay back and enjoyed the blow job. His mother was a natural, fully attuned to his pleasure every time she became better than last time. He couldn't wait to experience her mouth when she became an expert cock sucker. The warm moistness of her mouth lathered his cock in its heat.

Sameer moaned as his mother's tongue slithered around his cock, teasing, retreating, and then attacking his sensitive cock. He felt the cool air on his cock as she took it out of her mouth. Glancing down he saw his mother cradling his cock against her cheek, her eyes closed as she ran in over her face, leaving a thin trail of his pre-cum over her face.

Fuck, did that look sexy, he thought, I can't wait to give her a cum facial.

Veena could feel her body heat up as her lust for her son drove her on, the feeling of his cock against her cheeks was incredibly arousing, she ran her tongue across the length of her son's cock wanting to taste every inch of him. Finally, with a desperate moan she took it into her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down she tried to suck as much of the cock as possible. Her own arousal was becoming harder to ignore, while she sucked on Sameer's cock her left hand sneaked between her own legs and she started to play with her clit and pussy. The volume and frequency of Veena's moaning increased as she started playing with herself.

Sameer noticed the change and saw his mother hand between her legs. He could feel himself getting close to his own release. Wanting to also pleasure his mother he reached down to grab his mother's head and stopped her. Veena looked up in surprise at her son's action, but did not take his cock out of her mouth.

"Mom, I have an idea." said Sameer, "why don't you stop for a second."

Veena moaned in disappointment at her son's request but complied, slowly, her lips dragging up his erect cock, there was an audible 'pop' when the cock finally exited her mouth.

"Good, I want you to turn around and kneel with your pussy above my face." said Sameer.

Veena arched an eyebrow at her son's request, then caught on to what he wanted to do, and felt a small jolt of pleasure spread out from her pussy her nipples became more sensitive. Nodding she knee walked to her son's head, turning around she kneeled with one knee on either side of her son's head.

Sameer, looked up to see his mother beautiful pussy hovering just above his face and he licked his lips in anticipation. As his mother lowered her pussy towards his mouth, Sameer stuck out his tongue and licked her pussy slit as soon as it came close enough.

"Unhhh..." moaned Veena, as her son's warm tongue brush her aroused nether lips. She involuntarily raised her hips taking her pussy out of her son's reach.

As his mother lowered her crotch again, Sameer licked her pussy, once again Veena raised her hips in surprise. This went on a few more times, both Veena and Sameer enjoying the game, seeing who would break first. Finally, unable to wait any longer Sameer grabbed his mother by her hips and pulled her on to his mouth. His tongue stabbing into his mother sopping pussy, his tongue inside her, the hotness of her pussy overwhelming his taste buds while his nose was filled by her scent. A small smile crossed Veena's lips at her triumph.

"Ohhhh..." moaned Veena, as her son's tongue wormed its way into her pussy, her eyes rolling back as she closed her eyes to savour her son's tongue.

Panting as her son ravaged her pussy with his tongue, Veena opened her eyes and looked down at her son's erect cock gently swaying, with a lustful moan she dropped her mouth on to it and took as much of it as possible into her mouth. Both mother and son tried their best to bring the other to orgasm as they locked into a sixty-nine position.

Veena broke first as she orgasmed on her son's tongue whimpering as her pussy juices were licked up by Sameer. Once she recovered from her orgasm, she redoubled her efforts to suck off her son and drink his cum. Sameer felt his mother's renewed enthusiasm as he continued to languidly lick her pussy. Feeling himself getting closer to shooting off his load he renewed his own attack on his mother's cunt.

Sameer's tongue teased his mother's erect clit, then he ran his tongue over her glistening pussy lips, seeing that his mother was not relenting in her attack on his cock, ran his tongue over the perineum. He felt his mother convulse at the new sensation, but she still did not relent.

Seeing that his mother was not relenting Sameer attacked her pussy more aggressively, running the flat of his tongue from her aroused clit, over her puffy pussy lips and finally over her perineum. This time Veena reacted much more strongly, her body convulsed and she moaned deeply around her son's cock, breaking the rhythm of her cock sucking. Smiling to himself her repeated the action until his mother's body was quivering over him.

"Unhhh...aaahhhh..." moaned Veena, her body on fire as her son licked her pussy and clit, no longer able to continue sucking him she continued to jerk him off with her hand. The heat of his cock felt wonderful in her hand, she could feel her son's cock start to twitch as he got close. Not wanting to miss any of her son's delicious cum she once again took the head of his cock in her mouth and started to suck.

Realizing that he was about to unload his balls in his mother's mouth Sameer became more aggressive with his tongue wanting to time their orgasm at the same time. Running his tongue from his mother's clit to her perineum his tongue accidentally slipped over his mother tiny ass hole.

Veena felt like she hand been electrocuted, Sameer's tongue over her ass hole was the last thing she expected, but what was even more surprising to the lusty mother was the pleasure that her son's actions brought her.

"Aaaahhhhh...Sameeeeeer..." moaned Veena, her son's cock forgotten as her body jerked at the taboo nature of her son's actions and her own body's reaction to it.

Sameer felt his mother's body shake in pleasure when he rimmed her asshole. He was delighted at her reaction, his mother's body was a wonder, every erogenous zone seemed to be dialed up to ten. Running his tongue from her clit to her asshole again he was rewarded by his mother's juices leaking onto his face.

Veena moaned loudly again pushing herself straight she kneeled over Sameer's face as he ravaged her pussy and asshole with his tongue. Grabbing her breasts, she squeezed her nipples to enhance her pleasure.

"Oooohhh...yessssss...more...more..." she moaned out as her son continued to pleasure her. Her body writhing in pleasure a fine sheen of sweat covering her.

"Unhhh...Sameeeeer...make me cum...I need to cummm..." begged Veena as she writhed over her son's face.

Sameer grabbed his mother by her hips and pulled her pussy down, stabbing his tongue into cunt he used his right hand to pinch her clit, while the thumb of his left hand rubbed over her anal ring. He felt his mother's body start to convulse in orgasm as soon as his thumb touched her ass hole. Her pussy juices realized in capacious amount flooding his mouth and face, her body going taught as she arched her back, no sound coming from her.

Veena's mind blank as the orgasm ripped through her body, her entire body felt like it was on fire, feeling every nerve in her body she arched her back throwing her head back, she wanted to scream out her release but no sounds came out of her mouth. She could feel her pussy explode leaking her juices into her son's waiting mouth. Unable to articulate her pleasure she rode the orgasm, the delicious feelings through her body blanking out all other thoughts.

"Arggghhhh...." screamed Veena, as she finally found her voice, her entire body jerking in release, she fell off her son's face on to the bed, but continued to orgasm her body jerking softly as her release passed.

Sameer watched his mother's orgasm, in awe. Her body continued to shudder softly as sexy moans escaped her lips. Veena ran her fingers over her body languidly as she relished the sensations running throughout her body. Turning her head to her son her hooded eyes filled with lust. Running her tongue over her parched lips she wetted her lips.

"I...I...never thought it could be like this." she whispered in surprise.

"I have only ever seen someone come like that in porn." said Sameer with awe, "You are the sexiest woman ever, Mom. You have a body built for sex, which just does not know when to quit."

"You charmer." said Veena, with an impish smile.

"No exaggeration." said Sameer, "Dad is an idiot for never realizing this. I don't plan to make that mistake."

Veena looked at her son, considering his words, at any other time she might have found them to be insulting, but given what she had just experienced, what she had experienced in the last couple of days, she felt a little proud. That a young, virile man like her son found her so alluring. Her son, no her man, that was the way she thought of him now.

"You have still not come." said Veena, as she looked at her son's still erect cock.

Sameer shook his head. Veena crawled over to her son and once again took his cock in her hot mouth. Sameer's moan of approval was all she wanted to hear. Her tongue went out and licked the head of his cock, then slid all the way down his shaft to his balls. She took his cock in her hand and lightly stroked him while licking his balls, taking each one into my mouth for a gentle suck.

"Oh, Mom, oh fuck, that feels so good." he sighed.

Looking up, Veena caught him watching her. With a girlish smile she said "Mommy's gonna make you feel a lot better."

Veena licked up the length of her son's cock, swirling her tongue around the ridge of his head. The taste so tangy and heady she loved running my tongue all around his balls and the base of his shaft where he'd shaved himself. Working her way back to the top she took the head of his rod into her mouth.

Her lips caressed the pulsing flesh, her son's moans of pleasure warming her heart. She began sucking and bobbing her head up and down his pole, working the lower end with her hand at the same time. Veena found herself enjoying sucking a cock and regretted missing out on this in her life so far. Sameer's cock was magnificent and she loved every delicious second. She knew right then that she was made for this, for pleasing him in every way she could and achieving pleasure for herself at the same time.

Sameer was soon moaning deeply, his moans punctuated by gasps for air. His body was squirming on the mattress. He kept trying to speak but all that came out of his mouth were stray syllables of pleasure. Veena loved knowing she could do this to her boy, and knew it was a pleasure she would give him over, and over again.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhh, Mommmmm," Sameer groaned, his cock pulsating hot and hard between his mother's lips.

Veena knew he was rising closer to his peak, and was preparing herself to take everything he had to give her.

"Mom, I'm gonna...I'm gonna...oh, I'm gonna cum!" he cried.

Suddenly his shaft swelled thicker and harder just seconds before that first, tangy burst of cum erupted into Veena's mouth. More and more spurts jetted out of his cock as she swallowed each one, taking his delectable cum deep into her belly. She kept sucking and swallowing until his spurting subsided and stopped, then she let him out of her mouth with a smacking sound.

"Holy..." Sameer sighed, looking at his mother.

Veena couldn't help giggling at his stunned gaze. She snuggled up beside him, her head on his chest as they recovered from their love making.

"I love you so much," he sighed dreamily.

"I love you even more," said Veena.

Both mother and son dozed off.

*****

Sameer and Veena were in the car on the way to Veena's brunch appointment. They had dozed for about half an hour, realizing the time they had jumped into the shower, together, to clean up. Due to the late hour, they had kept their activities in the shower to just cleaning up, but even then, a lot of rubbing, squeezing, and pinching had happened. Sameer had also made sure to properly clean his mother's pussy and ass crack.

They had stumbled out of the shower both a little aroused but had managed to keep their hands to themselves as they changed. Sameer was dressed in jeans and a polo shirt, Veena had but on a conservative shalwar kameez keeping the company in mind.

"You are going to hang out with Maria till I call you to pick me up?" asked Veena.

"Yeah, there is a café on her campus where we can get lunch." replied Sameer.