Family Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria pushed her tongue into her brother's mouth, trying to taste every inch of his mouth. Her breasts mashing into his chest. She was rewarded by her brother's active participation in the make out session.

Breaking the kiss. Sameer asked, "Wait, what if..."

"Don't worry no one can see or hear us in this spot, it's a very common make out spot among the students." Maria explained.

"What if someone comes?" he asked.

"We will be able to hear them coming. Now shut up and kiss me." ordered Maria.

Satisfied with her answer and enjoying his sister's kisses too much, Sameer pushed her against the nearest wall and began kissing her again. Squeezing her luscious ass, he was rewarded by a soft moan from his sister. Noticing a small bench Sameer walked over with his sister still in his hands and sat down with her on his lap.

No longer needing his hands to hold his sister, his hand went directly to his sister's perky apple sized breasts, his hands squeezed the firmness of her flesh, feeling the fabric of her lace bra through her shirt.

"Ohhh...yesss..." Maria moaned, breaking their kiss. Her brother's hands on her breasts sent pleasure coursing through out her body. She rolled her hips on his lap, his hard cock rubbing against her crotch.

"Ummm..." Sameer also moaned as his sister's crotch rubbed against his cock. Pushing her shirt above her breasts he feasted his eyes on her beautiful breasts within the sexy lace bra.

"Did you put this on for me?" he asked.

"I like wearing them, they make me feel sexy. You are just a bonus." Maria replied.

Maria moaned softly as Sameer ran his thumbs over her aroused nipples which stood out under the lace. Her small nipples were incredibly sensitive she could cum just by someone playing with her tits. The feeling of her brother's hands on her breast was something that she had dreamed about for years and now it was coming true.

"Your breasts are so firm, do you even need a bra?" asked Sameer as he squeezed his sister's breast.

"Unhnn..." Maria moaned, "But I like the feel of satin or lace against my skin."

"Mmmm. Will have to remember that." Sameer said, "Do they taste as good as they feel?"

Before Maria could answer Sameer pushed her bra above her breasts, he saw his sister's naked breasts for the first time, her small nipples standing proud between her incredibly large areolas. Moaning at the erotic site he captured her right breast is his mouth, able to fit almost all her of breast inside his mouth, he lashed the aroused nipple with his tongue and running it over the large areole. He was rewarded by his sister's moans and her writhing body.

Maria felt like her whole breast was being hoovered into her brother's mouth. The illicit nature of the liaison seemed to have increased her sensitivity as she had never felt this aroused from someone sucking her breasts. She entwined her fingers in Sameer head trying to push her breast even further into his face. His hands on her ass felt amazing as the two of them dry humped each other.

RING! RING! RING!

Sameer's phone rang. Pulling back from his sister's breasts. Maria whimpered in disappointment.

"That is mom, I have to take this call." Sameer said.

Sameer pulled the phone out of his pocket and picked it up.

"Hi mom, are you guys done?" he asked.

Listening to his mother for a few seconds he said.

"Okay, will be there in twenty minutes or so...yes Maria is here." he said, passing on the phone to his sister.

Maria took the phone from Sameer, "Hi, mom" she greeted her mother.

As Maria talked to her mother, she kept rubbing her crotch over her brother's cock. Sameer for his part continued to play with his sister's tits, only half paying attention to what she was saying. Pinching her nipples between his finger and thumb he was rewarded by a soft moan from his sister.

"No, nothing is wrong I just changed positions and my leg had gone to sleep." Maria tried to explain her moan to her mother while looking at her brother.

Sameer grinned at his sister and then licked her aroused nipples, eliciting another moan from her which she was barely able to suppress in time. Giving her brother a stern look she shook her head to discourage him, instead it made Sameer bolder.

Sameer started to lick and suck her breasts urgently, Maria eyes went wide in shock at her brother's action, using her free hand she smacked him to make him stop it only served to make him more determined. Grabbing his sister by her buttocks Sameer stood up with Maria, he kissed her neck.

"Mmm...what...yes...yes...unhunh." Maria tried to continue the conversation with her mother, her free hand now wrapper around her brother's neck to prevent her from falling.

Sameer lowered his sister, as soon as her feet hit the ground, he unsnapped her jeans and shoved his hand inside her panties. Maria's eyes went wide with shock, trying to back away, her back came up against the wall and her brother's strong fingers reached her swopping cunt.

"Unghhh..." this time Maria could not suppress her moan, "What? No mom, I am not coming down with something...just a twinge in my...legs...umhmm...yes...yes...I will be careful."

Maria, barely coherent continued to have conversation with her mother, as the incredible pleasure from her brother's fingers spread throughout her body. Sameer gently eased one finger inside his sister's incredibly hot cunt, Maria's entire body shuddered as her brother's finger invaded her most private area.

Maria felt her orgasm approach as Sameer curled his finger inside her cunt to scrape her g-spot, she managed to put the call on mute as her orgasm crashed over her, her legs buckling and only the wall and her brother's body keeping her standing. She buried her face in her brother's chest and groaned out her release.

"Maria, Maria...can you hear me." Veena asked, as Maria finally came back to her senses.

Taking the phone off mute. "Yeah, the call quality just dropped." Maria said, as she tried to find her footing.

Sameer withdrew his hand from his sister's panties, then licked her juices off his fingers. Leaving one finger untouched he offered it to Maria. Maria watched fascinated as her brother savoured the taste of her pussy as he pushed his finger inside her mouth she did not resist and licked it clean. Sameer watched his sister's lips around his finger and imagined what it would feel like having her luscious lips around his cock.

"Okay talk to you later." Maria told her mother as she turned off the call. Launching herself onto her brother she kissed him.

The two siblings enjoyed the kiss for a good minute or so. Reluctantly separating Maria got her clothes in order as Sameer watched.

"We will have to find another time to continue this." Maria said.

"Definitely." Sameer agreed, reaching out he cradled his sister's face, "So much time wasted, if we had only been honest with each other."

Maria nodded in agreement, turning to lead them back to Sameer's car. Sameer eyes fell to his sister's ass and he couldn't help himself. Reaching out he goosed his sister, running his finger up her ass crack he squeezed her ass, Maria moaned and wiggled her ass. They walked like this until they were out in public view.

"Where are you and mom going now?" asked Maria.

"Mom wants to visit the fort, so we are going there probably be done by evening, afterwards, no idea." Sameer replied.

"What about tonight?" asked Maria, arching her eyebrow.

"Not sure, mom is getting comfortable with taking things forward, but I don't want to push." Sameer replied, "What about you?"

"I don't know, I still want her. More now that I know she is involved with you, but I don't know how to approach her." Maria replied.

"Perhaps you should just tell her." Sameer suggested.

"What?" Maria said, shocked.

"Not everything, but just about you being bi-sexual." Sameer elaborated.

"Gay." Maria corrected him.

"I think what happened back there pretty much cleared that up." Sameer said. "You may have a preference for women, but you are not completely turned off by men, it's not out of the question that you may meet some other man that gets your motor running."

Maria listened to her brother and nodded in agreement. It made sense what he said, but the idea of coming out to her mother was scary.

"What if mom, reacts badly. What if she threatens to disown me?" she asked.

"Come on, this is mom we are talking about. She has never turned on anyone, even when they deserved it. She will never reject her own child. Plus given what we have been doing, mom is more open minded that we ever suspected." Sameer said.

Maria considered her brother's words. It was true, the chances of her mother rejecting her were small, and she really wanted to share this with her mother. She hated the distance between them because of this, she had always been able to share everything with her, she missed that.

"You are probably right. But what happens after that? It's not like she is suddenly going to start seeing me the way she sees you." she said.

"No. but maybe I can help with that." Sameer said, "Once you tell her, maybe I can whisper a few things in her ears."

Maria looked at her brother, wondering what he was planning.

"Why would you do that?" she asked.

"I can gauge how she feels about a same sex liaison, and if she is open to it, I could suggest you. Afterall she is already involved with her son, adding her daughter should not be a big stretch." He explained.

Maria nodded her head, seeing the logic of what he was saying.

"What's in it for you?" she asked.

"I love you. And I love mom. If anything would make you happy, I will do it." He replied, sincerely.

"Thank you." Maria.

As they reached the parked car, Maria hugged her brother watching him drive away. Her mind reeling with all that had been shared and experienced in the last couple of hours. She wondered where all this was going.