Family Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm. Good, good." said Veena distractedly.

"What is it?" asked Sameer.

"Yesterday, I got the sense that Maria was not sharing something. Did you notice?" asked Veena.

"Yeah, I did, but I didn't want to push her then." said Sameer.

"You and Maria have always been very close. Try to find out what is bothering her, will you?" asked Veena.

"Sure, but if it is something that she wants to keep from you, I won't tell you." Sameer said.

"I understand, as long as it helps her." said Veena.

Pulling in front of the restaurant, Sameer saw that they were about twenty minutes late.

"Have a good time, call me about thirty minutes before you are going to be done." Sameer said.

Nodding in agreement Veena got down from the SUV and headed into the restaurant. Sameer waited long enough to make sure his mother got in safely and headed to his sister's college. Pulling out his phone he called Maria to let her know he was on the way. At the campus he pulled into a spot and started walking towards Maria's dorm. He found her waiting for him.

Sameer felt a tightening in his crotch as he saw his sister walking towards him. Maria was dressed casually but it could not hide the fact that she was a bombshell. At five foot two inches she was on the shorter side but everything else about her was perfectly in proportion. With perky but handful breasts and long legs, but it was her ass which was a work of art, if there was one woman who had an ass better than his mother it was his sister.

"Hi." Maria said, as she hugged her brother.

"Hi." replied Sameer, as he enjoyed the feeling on his sister luscious breasts.

Stepping back, he looked at her, her hair was cut in a bob that ended a couple of inches above her shoulder, her expressive eyes sitting above high cheekbones, his eyes travelled to her pouty luscious lips, and he wondered how they would feel around his cock.

"So, what do you want to do first?" asked Maria.

"It's your college, why don't you take the lead." Sameer said.

As Maria turned Sameer took the opportunity to admire his sister's ass in the tight jeans she was wearing. Catching up to her the two of them walked side by side talking, Maria pointed out the many buildings and hangout spots around the campus explaining her college life in detail.

After strolling around for half an hour, they ended up at a café on the grounds. Grabbing a couple of seats at the back they sat down and waited for the waiter to take their order. Looking around Sameer saw that the café was mostly empty, most students in classes or other activities at this time of the day. When the waiter came, they ordered a couple of coffees and sandwiches.

"So, you want to tell me what's bothering you?" asked Sameer.

"What do you mean?" Maria replied.

"I noticed it yesterday, and so did mom. There is something bothering you and you have been avoiding the topic. So, tell me what it is? You have always been open with me in the past." Sameer said.

"Not sure about this." Maria said.

"Come on, this is me you are talking to. We researched the internet together when you started getting your periods." Sameer reminded her.

Maria looked around to make sure no one heard him.

"Keep your voice down." hissed Maria.

Taking a long breath Maria considered what to tell her brother.

"I have learned a few things about myself since I have been here. It's not like I didn't have a sense of them before, but being on my own has really been an eye opener. I now know that it was not something temporary."

Sameer waited quietly for her to continue, he could see that his sister was struggling with something major and he did not want to push her.

"Living together I always thought what I felt was a factor of proximity, but since I have been here those feelings haven't gone away, in fact they may have actually gotten stronger. I have also been exposed to a lot of new ideas and it has helped me understand that what I felt wasn't momentary."

While Maria organized her thoughts for the next part of what she wanted to say their food arrived. After the waiter left Sameer looked at his sister expectantly.

"I am gay." Maria stated.

Sameer was taken aback; this is not what he was expecting. He had thought she was going to be talking about some boy that she was serious about.

"Wasn't expecting that. Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yeah." Maria replied.

"Really?" he asked again.

"You can ask the question ten times and the answer is going to be the same. I have been considering this for a while and, I am sure." replied Maria.

Sameer considered his sister's words. Being gay was not something that their society accepted, a son having sex with his mom was even less acceptable, but for anyone to come out as gay ran the risk of social ostracization and even physical harm.

"When did you first realize you might be gay?" asked Sameer.

Maria glanced around to make sure no one could hear her. She took a deep breath to calm herself before she could speak.

"When I was thirteen or so. It started around the same time when I hit puberty and became aware of sex or sexual relations. At first, I thought it was just normal. I had a few crushes on both boys and girls, but as I grew up, I was able to separate out a crush from sexual interest and almost all my sexual fantasies revolved around women. I tried to ignore them. I told myself that it was just a phase.

As I grew older and did research on it, I knew that it was not just a phase, I was attracted to women. Even then I told myself that this was due to the people I was around and it was just normal to feel this way. Once I was away it would also go away.

That is why I wanted to come here. Why I fought with Mom and Dad to let me attend college here. I thought that once I was away from home. The feeling would go away and I would be able to better sort things out, that I would become normal."

Sameer quietly listened to his sister pour out her heart. Feeling like a shitty brother for not recognizing his sister's struggle and being unable to help her through this.

Taking her hand in his. "Why didn't you tell me all this before?" he asked, "We have always been close, you have always shared everything with me, why did you not share this?"

"This I could not share with you. It was too personal. For both of us." Maria replied.

Sameer looked at his sister in surprise, nothing had ever been too personal between them. He sat back and took a sip of his coffee trying to figure this out. Going over everything she had said just now and recalling their lives together, trying to figure it out why she would keep this from him.

"Since you have been here, have you been with...anyone?" he asked.

"You want to know if I have had sex with a girl?" Maria asked.

Sameer nodded.

"There are a few girls around here who are lesbians or bi. Plus at least one professor who is a lesbian. I have ...experimented with a couple of them." Maria said.

"How far have you gone?" asked Sameer.

"Are you being a prude, don't forget I know how many girls you have been with and how many time." replied Maria.

"No. That's not it. I just want to be sure that you are not mistaking these 'experiments' with actual preference." Sameer said.

"No, I am not. If anything, they have confirmed my suspicions." Maria replied.

Sameer sat back and considered his sister's word. Maria was not one to take such a strong position without thinking it through. The idea of his sister having sex with another woman did not anger him or make him disgusted. To the contrary he found the idea arousing. His sister was a smoke show and he could not help but picture her naked, entwined with another woman.

"Wait a minute, why did you have to get away from home to confirm your suspicion?" he asked.

Taking a long breath, Maria replied "As long as I was living at home I couldn't exactly experiment, could I?" she said, "I needed space to figure things out and with you, dad and mom around, it would have been harder to do that."

"What did this have to do with people you were around. It's not like there are no places for private...meetings in Karachi, you could have done your experimentation there. You didn't have to go so far away." Sameer said.

"I would always be worried about getting caught, or someone we know finding out and making it public. This way at least the risk of being exposed was minimum." She replied.

Once again Sameer sat back and pondered his sister's words. What she said made sense and he supposed that he would have done the same thing in her place. But something she said kept nagging at him and he could not put a finger on it.

"You said 'almost' all your sexual fantasies revolved around women, doesn't that mean that you may not be gay?" he asked.

Maria started at her brother's words, then blushed.

"Did I say that?" she asked.

"Yeah, you definitely said that." Sameer replied.

"Well...there is one guy who I fantasized about a lot...still do." said Maria, reluctantly.

"Isn't that proof that you are bi not gay." observed Sameer.

"I used to think that, so I went on a couple of dates with guys and tried fantasizing about them when I...you know." Maria said, blushing. "But nothing, my mind would either drift to women or that guy. So, I am pretty sure it's a one-person thing and not a gender thing."

"Then if you want to be in a straight relationship isn't that guy the perfect partner for you." Sameer said.

Maria looked at her brother with a wistful look in her eyes, as she considered her words.

"Yes, but he and I can never be together." she stated.

"Why not?" asked Sameer.

"We just can't, the social and cultural limitations are just too big." she replied.

"Bullshit, you will never know until you try. Who knows maybe this guy is also open to a relationship with you." Sameer said, "Wait he isn't married, is he?"

"No, he isn't and I don't think he would be open to a relationship with me." Maria said.

"Trust me, when he finds out you like him, he will be. You are the total package. You are beautiful, sexy, smart and have a great personality. A guys would have to be blind, stupid and gay to pass up a chance with you."

Maria brushed at the compliment.

"You really think so." Maria asked.

"Of course, between you and mom our family really lucked out on the hotness genes when it comes to women." Sameer said.

"You aren't so bad yourself and mom is in another league all together." Maria replied.

"Thank you. Don't sell yourself short, you and mom are in the same league." Sameer said.

"You really think so. I always felt kind of invisible around mom and a little jealous." Maria said.

"You have nothing to be jealous or insecure about, when it comes to mom." Sameer said.

"I know. Despite being so gorgeous mom has never acted snobbish about it. Even though she puts in a lot of time in the gym to maintain her body, it is her personality which is the sexiest thing about her." said Maria, wistfully.

Something about the way Maria talked about their mother made Sameer's sit up, it sounded a lot like how he thought about their mother.

"Yeah, mom is the total package, no doubt." he said.

"Yesterday she looked so beautiful, even more than I remember. She was positively glowing. I guess the distance has made my memory of her different from the reality." Maria said, as she looked at her brother with a quizzical look.

"I guess so. I hadn't notice anything different." mumbled Sameer.

"I guess you wouldn't, but I could have sworn the way mom looked and moved..." Maria trailed off.

"What?" asked Sameer, while taking a bite of his food.

"Well, she looked like a woman who had just been fucked." Maria said.

Sameer chocked on his food at his sister's statement.

COUGH! COUGH! grabbing a glass of water, Sameer washed down the food and wiped the tears from his eyes.

"How could you tell?" he asked, warily.

"Well, I have seen that look on my own face and other women's faces enough time to notice the signs." Maria said.

"Really?" Sameer said in surprise.

"Yes, so the question is why was mom looking like that?" asked Maria.

"How should I know?" said Sameer, blushing.

"You have been with her this whole time, so you would know. It is not like mom just sneaked off to get a shag." said Maria.

"Maybe she masturbated?" offered Sameer.

"Maybe." Maria said.

Trying to change the subject as Maria got closer to the truth, Sameer tried a different tact.

"Why this sudden interest in mom's sex life?" he asked.

"Well, if she is having an affair, I think it should be of interest to both of us. Not that I would blame her." Maria said.

"You wouldn't?" Sameer asked.

"No. Look, I love dad. But the way he treats mom is just unacceptable. I would be surprised if mom was not having an affair. She is a beautiful woman in the prime of her life and she needs an active sex life. So, if dad is not going to do it, I wouldn't blame mom for going somewhere else." Maria said.

"That is very open minded of you." Sameer said.

"Tell me you don't feel the same way? We both agree that mom in hot, but dad is too busy with his business to pay attention to her. So, if mom was to find someone who could fill in the...gaps. Who is harmed?" asked Maria.

"I agree with you. But what if it came out? Can you imagine how dad would react? He may not be much of a husband, but he is very big on 'honour' especially if it embarrasses him." Sameer said.

"True. It should be someone who no one would suspect or at least someone who is discreet enough to keep things quite." Maria said.

"What are we doing here? Are we seriously planning mom's affair?" asked Sameer.

"No. We are discussing how to keep her affair secret." Maria stated.

"What affair?" Sameer asked.

"The one with you." Maria said.

Once again Sameer chocked, but this time on his coffee.

COUGH! COUGH!

"What the hell are you talking about?" he demanded.

"Keep your voice down." Maria replied, "We have already established that mom was getting something on the side, between Karachi and here you were the only one with her. We can agree that mom is too classy to pick up some stranger on the street, so that just leaves you."

Maria sat back with a satisfied look on her face.

"That is a stretch and based on the assumption that you are misreading mom's glow." Sameer countered.

"No, I am not. A woman knows what a sexually satisfied woman looks like, especially if it was recent. But that is not the only thing I noticed. I also noticed the way you guys looked at each other, or the way mom touched you."

"That is very thin evidence." Sameer said.

"You two were behaving like lovers. You guys tried to hide it, but there were enough slips to see that you were more than mother and son." Maria said, "But what clinched is the blushing and guilty look on your face when I talked about mom having an affair."

Sameer looked at his sister, trying to come up with a line of argument to put her at ease. Maria could always read him like a book.

Taking her brother's hand in her own, Maria said, "Hi, its ok. I get it. I am not judging you or mom. I was surprised, but you are both adults, love each other and would never do anything to hurt the other."

"You were always too smart for your own good." Sameer grumbled.

Maria grinned broadly.

"To be honest I am just surprised it took so long." she said.

"What do you mean?" asked Sameer.

"Mom has always been your ideal. Every celebrity you ever had a serious crush on looked like her, every girl you ever mooned over looked like her, every girl you ever went out with looked more like my mom than I do. You were always blind to it." Maria said.

Sameer thought about what Maria had just said, and was surprised at his own blindness. How could he have missed it.

"I...I..." he tried to find the words.

"It is okay, of course you couldn't see it." Maria tried to comfort her brother.

"So now what happens?" asked Sameer.

"You continue to make mom happy and make sure this never gets out." Maria said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"You seem very calm and understanding about all this?" said Sameer.

It was Maria turn to blush at her brother's inquisitive look.

"Come to think of it, all the female celebrity posters in your room and all the actresses that you used to like were the same as me." Sameer mused.

Now it was Maria's turn to blush.

"That is what you meant about getting away from the people back home?" Sameer asked.

All Maria could do was blush and nod her head. Sameer sat back in surprise at the revelation. The two just sat there in silence for the next five minutes, sipping their coffee and processing.

"How long...?" Sameer started to ask.

"Since the beginning, whenever I would try to fantasize about another woman, no matter how hard I tried, she would morph into mom." replied Maria.

"Yeah, the same thing happens to me." Sameer said.

"But you have been lucky enough to do something about it. Now I will be imagining the two of you together whenever I close my eyes." Maria said, glumly.

"Why would to you imagine me?" asked Sameer.

Maria gave him a quizzical look. "Why do you think dummy?" she said.

When Sameer did not respond. "You. The only guy I have found sexually attractive is you, okay?"

Sameer was shocked at his sister's confession, trying to process what she just said he decided to be honest also.

"You know that besides mom you are the most frequent star of my fantasies." Sameer said.

"Really?" Maria asked in surprise.

"Yeah, really between you and mom I have rarely been able to fantasize about anyone else." said Sameer.

"We are really messed up, both children sexually attracted to their mother and each other." said Maria.

"I don't think so. We are healthy, well-adjusted people, with a kink." Sameer said.

"Some kink. Besides I am not the one having sex with their mother." Maria said.

"I am not having sex with mom." Sameer said.

"No? Then what have you been doing?" asked Maria.

"We haven't gone the whole way, mostly oral and fingers." Sameer replied.

"What was it like?" asked Maria, her eyes shining.

"It was transcendent. Amazing. Mind blowing." Sameer said.

"Okay, okay. I get it." Maria said.

Now that he could talk to someone about this openly Sameer could not stop himself.

"No, you don't. I have never been with anyone like her. She has very little experience but she picks up so quickly and everything I do turns her on. Dad really missed out." Sameer said.

"I am so jealous of you right now." Maria pouted.

Maria was blushing and her face was rapt with attention as her brother talked about their mother's sexuality. Sameer also noticed the slight blush in on his sister's face.

"She also likes pussy juice." he said. Immediately seeing the interest in his sister's eyes. "I make her lick of her juices off my face and finger or directly feed it to her and she loves it."

"Oh...god." moaned Maria, standing up she said "Pay the bill and come with me."

Sameer stood up and put the enough money to cover their bill plus a generous tip and followed his sister out of the café.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"Just follow me." Maria said.

Sameer followed Maria, who walked quickly in front giving him the chance to enjoy the view of her rolling ass. Taking a few turns through some of the buildings they were soon in a secluded spot, looking around Sameer observed that it provided almost perfect privacy to anyone in this area.

Before he could ask his sister about the place, he found his arms full of a very sexy body. Maria wrapped her legs around Sameer's waist, her arms around his neck and her mouth over his. Sameer staggered back a couple of steps but found his footing and his hands found his sister's ass.

"Mmmm..." he moaned as he tasted his sister's lips for the first time.