Family Love Ch. 07

Story Info
Veena & Sameer consummate their love.
8.4k words
4.74
24.9k
23

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sameer was on his way to his sister's dorm. The morning had been a tough one, despite their mutual desire Sameer and Veena, had avoided all physical contact. They had showered and changed separately then prepared for the rest of the day, after catching a late breakfast they had stayed in the hotel lobby until it was time for Veena to go to her appointment.

Sameer once again pulled in front of his sister's dorm and sent her a message. As he waited for his sister, he noticed that there were a lot more students moving around the campus then the last time he was here. He saw a few couples walking hand in hand, and some attractive girls walking around.

"Hi, Sameer." Maria called out as she approached him.

Sameer turned his head to watch his sister approach him. Maria was dressed casually but still sexy, with tight jeans and short sleeved button up blouse that adhered closely to her body. Hugging her he felt her firm, perky breasts poke in to him.

"Hi, Maria." He replied.

"Guess what I am wearing beneath." Maria whispered in his ear as they hugged.

Sameer felt his cock harden at his sister's breathy question. Stepping back, he carefully looked over her to see any sign that would help him.

"I hope it is something easy to take off." He said finally.

Maria's eyes widened slightly before she smiled at her brother's words.

"Come on, let's get out of here and you can tell me what is the update with mom." She said, pulling her brother along with her.

The brother and sister walked side by side talking about their day and plans but they both avoided discussing their mother as there were too many people around.

"What's going on? There weren't so many people around yesterday." asked Sameer.

"Yeah, there was an emergency faculty meeting called so quite a few classes got cancelled." Maria explained.

"Really? About what?" asked Sameer.

"Not sure yet, but the rumors are that an upcoming seminar may have to be cancelled cause of the theme and there is likely to be a media circus around it. So, they called in the senior faculty to align everyone on the messaging." Maria said.

"Seriously? Seems to be an overreaction, no one is interested in what happens at colleges unless it had something to do with a political party." Sameer said, as he observed the large number of students enjoying their free time sitting around the campus in small groups.

"Not when it comes to this college. We somehow seem to be in the middle of a controversy every other month." Maria replied.

"You want to find a private spot to talk?" asked Sameer.

Maria looked at her brother and knew exactly what he had in mind, because she had the same thing on her mind. Sighing she replied.

"I don't think we would have much luck today. With everyone free all the spots are going to be already occupied." She said.

Sameer tried to hide his disappointment. "That is fine, I need to talk to you about something anyway. Can we find a spot where people will not be able to over hear us?" he asked.

Maria nodded and led her brother to the open-air amphitheatre. The place was mostly empty with a handful of students spread around.

"This works." Sameer said.

"Okay, so what is it you wanted to talk about?" asked Maria.

"What did you tell mom yesterday?" Sameer asked.

"Everything I told you. Except for the part about her and you." Maria replied.

"Nothing else?" Sameer asked.

"Yes. Why?" asked Maria.

"She thinks that the girl you wanted to get away from is Mina." Sameer said.

"What? Why would she think that?" asked Maria.

"She is the only girl that you have had a long friendship and she is always around, she thought that it's her." Sameer said.

Thinking about what her brother said she smiled at the confusion.

"I can see her logic, it does make sense if you think about it like that." Maria said.

"Yeah, I couldn't argue with the logic too." Sameer agreed.

"Well, isn't it a good thing? It keeps her off the scent." Maria asked.

"She wants you to pursue Mina." Sameer stated.

Maria mouth fell open at Sameer's words.

"Yeah, I know how you feel. She is convinced that if you got together with Mina, you would move back to Karachi." Sameer continued.

"Why would she even think that would work? That wasn't the only reason I wanted to study here." Mina said.

" I know. I am with you on all this." Sameer tried to calm her down.

"Why would she think that Mina would be open to a romantic relationship with me?" she asked.

"Mina, is gay. Or more accurately is most likely gay." Sameer answered.

Once again Maria was stunned by her brother's words.

"What? Since when?" She finally asked.

"She has never dated anyone, despite being pursued by quite a few guys over the years. In fact she has shown no interest in guys overall." Sameer said.

Maria nodded in agreement with her brother. She always thought that Mina was interested in her brother and that is why she rejected other boys. But here was here brother telling her something different. Thinking about Mina, Maria recalled how attractive she was, having seen her in the pool plenty of time, knew that she had an amazing body.

"Plus, she made a pass at mom." Sameer said.

Once again Maria was shocked to silence. Sameer watched with a smile as his sister processed everything he had just said.

"What? When?" Maria finally blurted out.

"Recently, I think just a few days before we left." Sameer said.

Maria thought about what she had just hear.

"How did mom react?" she asked.

Sameer grinned at his sister's question, he knew what she was asking or trying to ask.

"She was intrigued." Sameer said, "I am not saying that she is going to jump in bed with a woman, but she is definitely not turned off by the idea."

"That is a relief." Maria said.

"I have already made a couple of comments about her having a liaison with a woman." Sameer said.

Maria looked at her brother with interest. Sameer saw the desperation in his sister's eyes. He took her hand in his own.

"She only smiled at my words. I think it is only a matter of time before she opens up to a woman." Sameer said, "I can suggest you as the ideal candidate to explore her lesbian side."

Maria looked at her brother with hope in her eyes.

"Really, would you do that? Wouldn't it complicate things for the two of you?" asked Maria.

"Of course, I would do it for you. It can't really complicate things more than they already are." Sameer said, "Who knows if may actually help."

The two of them sat there for a few a while discussing their mother and his relationship with them, once it started to get too warm, they headed to the café and had some drinks to cool down. The place was too crowded for them to talk openly so they kept their conversation away from anything sexual.

Maria introduced Sameer to a few of her friends and class mates, who joined them for drinks and for the next hour or so they talked about college life and careers. Sameer could see why his sister like this college so much, it had a vibrant academic and non-academic life, she seemed to be making some good lifelong friends and was living independently.

After hanging around with some of Maria's friends the two of them continued their tour of the campus. There were fewer students hanging around in the midday heat, plus classes seem to be back on. They entered the library and welcomed the coolness of the large building. Sameer looked at the library in awe, as a book lover, libraries were his favorite buildings to visit.

As the two of them wandered around among the stacks they found themselves in an empty corner of the library. Looking around Sameer saw that they were completely hidden from any prying eyes. Grabbing his sister by her arm her turned her towards himself. Before Maria could say anything, her mouth was covered by her brother's lips.

"Mmmph..." Maria moaned as her brother's tongue entered her mouth and his arms went around her to pull her against his body.

She had hopped for something like this when she guided them towards this section of the library. The discussion about their mother and her budding interest in lesbianism had aroused her and she had been itching for another make out session with her brother.

Sameer tasted his sister's mouth and felt his cock start to swell. Lowering his hands to his sister's small but perfect ass her squeezed them. Maria moaned sexily in his mouth as his hands ran over her ass. Cupping them firmly he raised his sister, who wrapped her legs around his waist, bring her face even with his.

Wrapping her arms around her brother's neck Maria rubbed her aching breasts against his chest. Her nipples painfully rubbing against the material of her bra. Running her hands through her brother's hair, entwinning her fingers in his hairs she kissed him deeply.

Suddenly, they heard voices of people approaching. Quickly putting Maria down Sameer broke the kiss, Maria moaned in disappointment. The two of them straightened their clothes and started walking out, on the way they ran in to a couple who was heading to the same place they had been. Startled at seeing Maria and Sameer they let go of each other hands, blushing. Sameer grinned at them but did not stop as he and Maria made their way out of the library.

"Damn. Every time." Maria grumbled.

Sameer nodded along with his sister. It seemed that the universe was conspiring to keep them apart.

"I know, we really need to find a place where we can be alone." He said.

"I would take you up to my dorm room, but they are very strict about boys in the girl dorms."

The two of them found an empty bench under a tree and sat down in the cool shade.

"What are your plans with mom after the wedding?" Maria asked Sameer.

"Not sure but I suppose it would be very late by the time we get back to the hotel." Sameer said, wondering how much to tell his sister.

"Late? Weddings here end by ten o'clock you guys will have plenty of time to get to the hotel." Maria said, "So tell me what are you planning."

Sameer thought long about his next statement.

"Tonight, is the night." He simply stated.

Maria's eyes went wide in surprise. "You mean?" she asked.

"Yes, she is ready that is why it's taking her so long in the parlour." Sameer said.

Maria sat in silence observing what her brother had just said.

"You lucky bastard." She finally said, "I am so envious of you, and mom."

"You are okay with this?" asked Sameer.

"Of course, I am. I am just pissed that you got to mom before me, or mom got to you before me." Maria said.

"We will have our time too." Sameer assured her.

"I don't doubt it but something keeps getting in the way." Maria grumbled.

"Before I leave for college you will come down to Karachi to say goodbye right? We will find a way then." Sameer said.

"Hmmm..." Maria pouted, "I really hope you have a great time with mom tonight."

RING! RING!

"Speak of the devil." Sameer said, as he picked hp his phone, "Hi, mom.... yes, I am with Maria...okay, I should be back in thirty minutes...yeah, here you can talk to her."

Taking the phone from her brother Maria talked to her mother for a few minutes to finalize their plan for the night. Once don she handed the phone back to her brother.

"I will see you guys tonight." She spoke.

"Yeah." Sameer said.

*****

Sameer looked at himself in the mirror, he was wearing a Kurta Pajama, with a fitted waist coat. He had shaved and made his hair. He had to admit that he looked good, the clothes set off his physique.

Looking at the bathroom door he waited for his mother to join him. When he had gotten back from Maria's college his mother was back in the room, she had, had her hair made so that they now framed her face in beautiful curls, falling down her back in shining, luxurious curls. She looked beautiful even without make-up. Now he waited to see the final transformation.

CLICK!

Sameer turned as the door of the bathroom opened.

Veena was dressed in a gorgeous pink lehenga that swept down to the floor, paired with a choli of the same color which exposed a good amount of her cleavage, ending a few inches short of her waist, leaving a her flat stomach visible. A long chiffon dupatta draped over her body covered her exposed skin but gave tantalizing hints of the treasurers below. Her eyes were done in a smoky make up with made them look even more alluring, her cheekbones highlighted. But it was her lips covered in deep red, which looked especially alluring. Sameer imagined those lips around his cock.

"You look beautiful Veena." Sameer said as he looked over his mother.

"Thank you. You look very handsome too." Veena said.

Smiling Sameer picked up the car keys and looked around the room once again to make sure nothing was forgotten. Satisfied he took his mother's hand and they headed down. Standing in the elevator alone Sameer couldn't help himself as she draped his arm around his mother's waist his hand rubbing her hot skin.

"I can't wait for tonight." He whispered in her ear, even as he ran a finger down hers exposed cleavage.

"Mmm..." Veena moaned at her son's caress, "Me too." She admitted shyly.

PING!

The lift stopped on the ground floor, Sameer stepped away from his mother the two of them walked through the lobby with every eye, male and female, following their progress.

Sameer pulled in front of Maria's dorm thirty minutes later. Calling her to let her know they were there, Sameer looked forward to seeing how his sister looked when she joined them.

Maria was also dressed to impress. Wearing a lehenga and choli like her mother's but in baby blue colour, her was a little more modest in its cut but fit her like a glove, putting her small but perky breasts on display, the lehenga was also tighter around her hips and when she moved it gave a good idea of her tight ass.

"Maria, you look lovely." Veena said, as Maria sat in the car.

"You look gorgeous mom. You could be the bride." Maria said.

Veena blushed at her daughter's words but did not correct her. She felt a thrill at her words and could already feel a small twinge in her crotch. Sameer looked at his sister in the rear-view mirror and saw Maria smirk at him. Shaking his head, he headed to the wedding venue.

The venue was already filled with guests when they reached. The guests were also dressed in their best formal clothes. Sameer noticed a lot of women wearing lehengas like his mother and sister. But none looked as good as them. They met the parents of the bride and groom to congratulate them on the wedding. The three of them took a seat at one of the many tables. Sameer and Maria took a seat at each side of their mother.

"The decorations are lovely." Veena observed as she looked over the venue.

"Yeah, they really went all out on this wedding." Sameer agreed.

"Yeah, the weddings in Lahore are always a little extra." Maria said, "But don't expect much from the food, the food here is rarely any good. It would be best if you guys didn't overeat." She added with a smirk.

"Why?" Veena asked.

"Don't want to be too full and be all lethargic." Maria said.

"Lethargic?" Veena asked, suspiciously.

"Don't pay attention, she is just being silly." Sameer said, as the music started playing and the lights dimmed to announce the bride's entrance.

Giving his sister a hard stare, Maria returned his look by sticking out her tongue behind their mother's back. The three of them stood up to get a clear view of the bride walking down the aisle to the stage, accompanied by her parents. Sameer took his mother's hand in his own as the bride walked down the stage. Veena sighed as she felt her son's warm hand.

Maria also took her mother's hand in her own moving closer to her mother she put her head on her shoulder as they watched the bride walk in. She could feel her mother's body and she surreptitiously moved closer to her mother. Veena felt her daughter body against her own but did not think anything of it. The romance of the moment distracted her, she remembered her own wedding day and what this day meant for her and Sameer. She looked at her son and caught him staring at her. Smiling at his mother Sameer gave her a small air kiss and mouthed the words 'Tonight'.

Veena blushed at the look of passion in his face and felt her body heat up. Maria who had been looking at them caught the look and felt a pang of jealousy. She knew what awaited them later in the night and she wanted to experience the same. Sameer saw his sister expression and smiled to assure her.

Once the bride had joined the groom on the stage the lights were turned on and they took their seats.

"She looks beautiful." Veena said.

"Yes, but not more than you." Sameer said.

"He is right mom; you are the most beautiful woman here." Maria said, putting her hand over her mother's.

Sameer copied his sister putting his hand over his mother's other hand. Veena smiled at her children. As they sat talking, she could feel Sameer softly caress her hand. Veena looked at him, he was watching the people around. Then she felt her other hand being caressed. She looked at Maria sharply, who was also looking around.

Veena was confused by the lover like caress from her daughter. Unsure how to proceed she sat in silence as both of her children caressed her hands. As she considered asking Maria to stop, Veena was startled by a hand on her thigh. Looking over to Sameer she saw that he was no longer caressing her hand but that his hand was now under the table cloth on her thigh.

Maria had also noticed Veena's little start, she glanced over and noticed that Sameer's hand was now under the table cloth and understood what he was doing. Emboldened she leaned against her mother and put her arm around her waist, her hand, resting on her exposed waist.

Sameer started to move his hand up his mother's thigh, Veena tried to clamp her legs together to keep him from moving any closer to her crotch. Sameer pushed his fingers between his mother's thigh encouraging her to open her legs. Veena refused to open her legs to Sameer but then Maria started to caress her waist distracting her and her legs parted enough for Sameer to bring his hand up to her crotch. Closing her legs Veena found that her son's hand was now trapped between her thighs where it pressed against her crotch.

"Sameer, don't." Veena whispered to Sameer.

Sameer finally looked over to his mother and saw the look in her eyes, he also noticed the way his sister was leaning against his mother and her hand around their mother's waist. Glancing around he saw that to anyone looking their way they would just look like a mother and children sitting closely and Maria's action would pass for her just resting.

He caught Maria's eye who nodded slightly to him and once again started to caress her mother's waist. Veena could feel herself blush as her body was caressed. She tried to act nonchalant about her children's actions so as not to draw any attention to them.

Seeing her mother's resistance Maria, placed her head once again on her shoulder, turning her face slightly she blew slightly. Veena was startled by the cool breath that flowed across her exposed chest and over her cleavage. Suppressing a small moan, she relaxed her legs; Sameer took the opportunity provided to turn his hand and cup his mother's crotch fully. Maria breath on her breasts and Sameer's hand on her crotch was becoming unbearable. Veena was afraid that she would not be able to suppress her next moan.

CLANG! CLANG!

The loud noise of the buffet being opened startled them. Looking around Sameer saw that dinner was being served and they would soon be surrounded by people heading to the buffet tables. Reluctantly taking his hand off his mother's crotch he looked over and saw Maria also sit straight in her chair.

The three of them headed to the buffet tables. Maria had been right about the food, while the amount being served was large, he found most of the food to be only passable. Taking a little bit of everything the three of them headed back to their table and proceeded to eat.