Family Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were right, this isn't very good." Sameer said to his sister.

"For a city so famous for big eating, the quality of food here is not very good. I miss Karachi food." Maria said as she listlessly ate some of the food from her plate

"Don't be so ungrateful. The food may not be to your taste but that's no reason to be so judgemental." Veena admonished her children.

"Should we grab something on the way back?" Sameer asked.

"We are a little overdressed for going out." Maria observed.

Looking over his mother and sister, Sameer nodded in agreement. Their clothes would really standout, even in the most top end restaurants.

"If it's so bad you can order room service at the hotel." Veena told Sameer.

"Yeah, let's see." He replied.

The three of them finished as soon as they could, then led my Veena they went over to say their goodbyes to the hosts. Getting in the car Veena wondered how to discuss the actions of her children. While Sameer's motivation was perfectly clear she was confused by her daughter. With Maria not knowing anything about them she did not know how to bring the topic up without exposing her and Sameer's relationship to Maria. Choosing to wait until such time that she and Maria were alone.

Sameer pulled in front of Maria's dorm then exited the car to say bye to his sister as they hugged good bye Maria whispered in his ear, "Lucky bastard."

Grinning at his sister Sameer did not say anything. Getting back in the car her pulled out of the parking spot and headed to the hotel, his excitement rising.

"Alone at last." Sameer said, as he took his mother's hand in his.

Veena blushed, they sat like this until pulling into the hotel. Stepping out of the car Sameer helped Veena down and they headed up to their room. The closer they got to the door the more excited they felt. Opening the door Sameer stood to the side to let Veena precede him. Walking in he closed the door and waited. Veena stood in the middle of the room with her back to Sameer, the two of them struggling with how to proceed.

Taking charge Sameer stepped forward and hugged his mother from behind, his hand resting on her exposed belly while he pushed his hard cock into her ass. Nuzzling her neck he started to rub his hands over her stomach.

"Ummmm..." Veena moaned.

His right hand cupped her chin, turning her face towards himself. Veena lowered her eyes and blushed even harder. Sameer tightened his grip, their bodies rubbing together now, and Veena felt herself getting more turned on by the hard masculine feel of him. Her pussy began to moisten noticeably, the hot sticky liquid seeping into her panties.

She felt her tits swelling and her nipples stiffening, Veena looked at her son as he lowered his mouth on hers and kissed her, darting his tongue into her mouth.

"Ummmmmmmmmmhhhh," she moaned.

She sank back into her son, returning the kiss. Sameer sensuously explored her mouth with his hot tongue, and Veena could feel her panties getting wet. Turning her around he pulled her against him. He could feel her lust-stiffened nipples and swollen tits.

"You look lovely, my love." Sameer whispered to his mother between kisses.

Reaching between them he took of her dupatta and let it fall to the ground, running a finger down her neck to her cleavage he felt the heat coming off his mother's body and moaned as he kissed her again. Breaking the kiss, Sameer started unbuttoning his mother's choli.

Veena watched with bated breath as her son's fingers opened the first button. Breathing hard, trying desperately to control herself. As if in a daze, she watched him open her choli and expose her fully packed lace bra. She heard his sharp intake of breath as he ogled her ripe tits.

"Mom, you have the most amazing breasts" he told her, his voice coarse with lust.

As he spoke, Sameer pushed the choli off her shoulders, sliding it down her toned arms, where it fell to the ground joining her dupatta. Reaching around her, he unhooked her bra. The bra snapped open, and he pushed it out of the way, uncovering her large, firm tits and lust engorged nipples.

"Oh, Mom, they're gorgeous!" he breathed.

"Ohhhh, honey!" Veena moaned.

Veena panted as her son reached out and cupped her naked breasts. His nostrils flaring with lustful excitement, Sameer moulded his hands around the globes and squeezed the hot flesh. Veena stifled a whimper of longing. Each squeeze, each caress, brought her need closer to boiling point, she stood there as he fondled her luscious tits and thumbed her stiff nipples. She was creaming heavily and helplessly, soaking the crotch of her panties and jeans. Her breasts throbbed in Sameer's hands, letting him know just how desperately she needed his touch.

Sameer bent down and stuck out his tongue. He started licking her supersensitive nipples. Veena gave a little sob of lust. He squeezed her heaving tits tighter together, lining up the swollen nipples side by side, and flicked his hot tongue over one then the other, making Veena shudder with pleasure.

"That feels nice, doesn't it?" Sameer whispered.

Veena let her head slump back and briefly closed her eyes, she began to moan, as her son made love to her sensitive breasts. She opened her eyes and looked down at son licking her tits. As she watched, he opened his mouth and slipped it around a stiff nipple, enclosing it in his mouth.

Veena groaned. She could feel her legs start to give out, just as Sameer wrapped one hand around her naked back while another went around her waist, his strong hands keeping upright. Sameer sucked on her breast hard while he pulled back, elongating her breast until it popped out of his mouth. Standing with his half naked mother in his hands Sameer looked down at his mother's lusty face.

"Veena, Veena, Veena." He chanted as his hands went to her waist loosening her lehenga, pushing off her body to pool around her feet. Veena now stood completely naked in front of her son in only her soaked panties. Dropping to his knee Sameer grabbed her panties and slid them off her smooth legs, leaving Veena completely naked, he inhaled deeply the musk rising from his mother's leaking pussy.

Picking his mother up in his arms, Sameer carried her to the bed and laid her down, standing back he took off his own clothes. Fully naked he joined Veena on the bed. Veena was blushing from head to toe, even though she had been naked in front of her son multiple times, this felt different, this felt like the first time.

Sameer moved over his mother's body, lying on top of her, with nothing between them. Veena could feel his hard cock pressing into her swollen pussy-mound. Sameer kissed his mother and pushed his tongue between her pouty lips, frenching her passionately. Veena's tits swelled, her nipples went stiff against his chest. She began to grind her hips up at him in an urgent fucking motion. Sameer continued to give her a long steamy kiss and ran his hands over her tingling body.

Sameer finally broke the kiss which left them both panting, his eyes hot and glassy with arousal. His cock was incredibly hard, and it was throbbing violently against Veena's belly.

"Sameer!" Veena gasped. As he slid his hand up under her leg.

She felt his hand as it moved between her hot thighs and touched the scalding wet flesh of her naked pussy. Sameer felt her swollen pussy lips, the thick cream, the scalding heat. His mother was as horny as he was. Veena blushed and Sameer gave her a reassuring smile. He began to stroke her pussy.

"Ohhhhh, God!" Veena moaned.

Unable to help herself she creamed all over her son's fingers as he gently but sensuously stimulated her hot flesh. Sameer played with her pussy, his feathery touches exciting her, her hot flesh responding to him, deep sensual moans escaped her lips.

"That's it, Mom. God you are so sexy." Sameer said, soothingly, as he continued to manipulate her pussy.

Veena sank back against the pillow and shivered in sensual pleasure as Sameer petted and massaged the hot juicy folds on her cunt. She couldn't stop leaking, soaking his fingers again and again with the liquid that seeped from her pussy. Brining his soaking fingers to his mother's face he ran it over her lips, wetting them.

"Unhhh..." Veena moaned as she inhaled the scent of her own arousal, sticking her tongue out she licked her son's finger clear off her own juices, a throaty groan escaping her lips as she tasted her own pussy juices.

Sameer gently eased her thighs apart and bent her knees, till her pussy was fully exposed, he looked at her glistening pink pussy flesh. Grasping the slippery button on her slit between his thumb and index finger, Sameer began to knead it sensuously. Veena gave a helpless cry of pleasure and drenched her son's fingers with her juices. Her eyes fluttered, as a lusty smile spread across her face.

"Ohhhhh, honey." Veena moaned.

Sameer felt his cock jump at the moans coming from his mother. He rolled her clit between his fingers as his other hand wandered over his mother's slender body.

"Ohhhh, God!!" Veena whimpered, her face twisting in lust.

She was going out of her mind as her son masturbated her. Veena closed her eyes and enjoyed the delicious sensations coursing through her body as result of her son's expert fondling. She felt the pleasure intensify in her pussy. Soon, she was writhing in total sexual abandon, grinding her pussy up at Sameer's probing fingers.

"Unnnnhhhh, Sameer! Yesss, baby!" She moaned, "My God, yessssss!"

Sameer gave a low lusty groan but kept rolling her clit between his fingers, bringing her closer to orgasm. Increasing the speed of and firmness of the pussy massage he was giving his mother, and every time he did, Veena moaned in bliss and leaked all over his hand. Her whole body was flushed, and she was writhing and jerking her hips in a helpless fucking motion, her luscious breasts jiggling enticingly. Clawing the bed sheets, thick juices leaked from her cunt in a steady flow, flooding down her ass crack. Her pussy felt hot as fire, radiating heat over his hand.

Then Veena stiffened for a few seconds, gave a sustained hoarse groan, and began to come.

"Unnnnhhh, God, yess...I'm coming, she wailed.

Sameer's cock gave a lusty buck as his gorgeous mother convulsed violently, coming hard. Veena rolled helplessly on the bed, whimpering, and squealing with ecstasy.

"Unhhhh, uuummmmm!" she moaned.

Sameer lay down on the bed next to his mother, taking her into his arms he ran his hands softly over her body as she came down from her orgasmic high. Veena felt her son's body envelope her and she purred at the warmth, turning her head she kissed him softly on the lips, enjoying the delicious sensation of his hard cock pressing into her groin

"Oh my God. That was wonderful." She panted.

"I am glad that you enjoyed it. " Sameer replied as he ran his wet fingers over her lips once again.

Veena opened her hot mouth and proceeded to suck his fingers clean of her own juices, once his fingers were clean, Sameer again dipped his fingers inside his mother's pussy to wet them in her juices and brought it back to her. Veena enjoyed her son feeding her, her own juices and moaned around his finger.

Rolling his body over his mother, Sameer stared down at his mother's face. Veena instinctively spread her legs to make space for her son's body, his hard cock pressed against her hot pussy

"Unhhh..." Both mother and son moaned as their crotch came in touch.

Sameer's hands closed over Veena's breasts, and started squeezing. Veena felt a tingle in her pussy as hot lust flashed through her loins. Sameer's body pressed down on her she felt her pussy getting hot, creamy, and swollen again. Dipping his low Sameer sucked his mother's left nipple into his hot steamy mouth.

"Ohhhh!" Veena moaned as her son's tongue ran across her sensitive nipple.

Sameer's hot lips felt wonderful as he moved back and forth between her sensitive buds, sucking them into even greater stiffness. Her fingers lovingly running through her son's hair as he made love to her breasts. Her pussy moistening with arousal. Sameer raised his head and looked at his mother's stiff, glistening nipples. Veena could feel his cock stiffening even more against her pussy.

"I want to taste you too. Now." Veena said, her urgent need clear in her voice.

Rolling over Sameer brought his mother with him until she was lying on top of him. Moving back off his body Veena kneeled between Sameer's legs, his magnificent cock stood straight up, throbbing. Crouching forward Veena brought her lips with an inch of her sons' stiff cock. Sameer watched his mother's pouty lips, the dark red lipstick making her lips stand out even more.

Bringing her lips within an inch of her son's stiff standing cock, Veena's nostrils flared as she smelled her son's arousal. Her hot breath ran over Sameer's cock causing him to shiver lustily. His mother's aroused nipples grazed his thighs, her luscious breasts swaying gently. Veena reached out and wrapper her fingers around the thick base of her son's shaft

"Yes, Veena. Suck my cock." Sameer said hoarsely.

Veena blushed hotly at his lewd words. She stuck out her tongue and began lashing it all the engorged head of his cock. Sameer shivered with delight.

"Yess..." he moaned.

Veena felt her own excitement increase at her son's reaction. She lapped up the first drops of Sameer's delicious pre-cum, she moaned at the taste. Looking up at her son she saw Sameer's nostrils flared with excitement at the moan. Sameer watched in excitement as his mother licked his cock, her hot little tongue working swiftly and eagerly, swirling around his swollen cock head, lapping up his dribbling pre-cum. The dark red gash of her lips making the whole image even more exciting.

Veena tongued the thin musky tasting cock juice into her mouth and rolled it around, savouring it before swallowing. She kept tonguing, savoring, gulping, till she'd finally cleaned his cock head of all the oozing cream. Using the stiff, pointy tip of her tongue, she probed into the slit of his cock and licked out more of the tasty liquid.

"Ohhh...yeah." Sameer groaned, "Go for it, Veena, lick it all up!"

Veena blushed as she sucked and licked her son's cock. She lapped up the salty liquid, savouring every drop. Her lust rising, she wanted a mouthful of his tasty cum. Opening her lips wide, Veena plunged them down around the swollen head of her son's cock, taking in a couple of inches of this throbbing shaft in her mouth. With the cock lodged inside her mouth she starting sliding her pouty lips down around his cock.

"Ohhhh, yess...ummmm." Sameer moaned in excitement, "Ahhhh, Veena, yeah take it all!"

Staring down at his mother with lust glazed eyes, he saw his sexy mother sliding her hot sensuous lips down around his stiff cock. Veena wanted to take her son's entire cock in her mouth, but she could only take in about half without chocking. She fisted the rest and pumped on it. Drawing in her cheeks sharply, she sheathed his throbbing cock in her hot juicy mouth.

"Suck it, Veena...suck my cock." Sameer urged her.

Veena increased her suction, she was desperate for a big, mouthful of cum as she sucked greedily. The pressure was hot and strong, drawing her son's cream from his cock and making him groan with excitement. Her hair flew and her breasts jiggled as her head bobbed up and down her son's glistening cock.

"That's fantastic, Veena." Sameer groaned, fighting back his climax, wanting the experience to go on for as long as possible. Closing his eyes, he tried to forget everything but the delicious sensations he was getting from his mother's hot, sucking mouth.

Veena sucked faster and faster on her son's wildly throbbing cock, driven by the incestuous excitement as much as for the taste of his come. Sameer's cock was bucking and throbbing in her mouth and he was moaning steadily. She knew it won't be long before her son fed her his cum. Increasing her efforts Veena sucked her son right to the brink of orgasm

"Ohhhh, shit, Veena, get ready! I'm going to come." Sameer groaned.

"Ummm...hmmmmm." Veena moaned encouragingly around the cock meat in her mouth.

A second later, she felt the first hot sting of his cum against the back of her throat. Sameer groaned in pleasure at his mother's sucking mouth. His boiling load of cum flooding Veena's mouth and throat, who moaned with excitement and gobbled it down hungrily, as fast as she could.

"Take it, Veena. Swallow my cum, uhhnnggghhh!" Sameer called out, his eyes tightly closed, aware of nothing but the fantastic pleasure as his cock twitched, bucked, and splattered his come into his mother's mouth. Veena swallowed every drop of his cum, moaning in her lusty hunger.

"Ahhh, yeah, Veena, that was fantastic." Sameer sighed.

As his glistening cock slipped out of his mother's mouth, he watched her hungrily lick her lips to get every drop of his cum. She looked incredibly sexy, her body covered in a fine sheen of sweat, the light from the table lamp shining off her body. Her disheveled hair and slightly swollen lips giving her a wanton look. Considering that a few days ago his mother had never sucked cock in her life, he could not believe the great blow job he had just gotten,

"Mmmmm..." Veena moaned at the taste of her son's cum.

With feline grace she crawled up to her son until her breasts were hanging over his face, reaching up Sameer licked at her hanging breasts, eliciting a pang of pleasure for her. Reaching over to the table Veena took a small bottle of water, sitting back she rested on her Sameer's mid section as she drank from the bottle.

Sameer watched his mother naked body as he drank from the bottle, a small rivulet of water escaped her mouth and made its way down her neck and between her breasts. He watched in fascination, even something this simple was an erotic turn on when it came to his mother. He could already feel the first stirrings on his arousal.

"Are you ready for more?" Sameer asked his mother lying on top of him.

"More?" Veena asked, impishly.

Rolling over until his mother was beneath him, Sameer said "More!"

"Mmmm..." Veena moaned when Sameer ground his crotch into hers, his semi hard cock rubbing against her pussy slit

"Tell me what you want Veena." Sameer asked, grounding his cock into his mother.

Veena looked up at her son, her eyes wide her breathing ragged as she felt her own arousal. Sameer looked down at her with an intense look, his eyes running over his mother's beautiful lusty features.

"I...I...I want...you...to...fuck me." Veena finally said out the words that she had been wanting to say

"I can't hear you. You will have to be clearer." Sameer said as he ground his hips into his mother.

"I want you to fuck me." Veena said loudly.

"No, I am not going to fuck you, I am going to make love to you." Sameer answered. Kneeling between his mother's open thighs with his hard cock in his fist.

"Oooohh, Sameer!" Veena moaned reaching for her son's long, hard erection. "Make love to me!"

With a grunt of incestuous lust, Sameer ran his hard cock over his mother's wet cunt, wetting it with her juices for easier penetration. Veena moaned and keened at the sensation her son's cock was giving her. When he was sufficiently lubricated, Sameer pushed forward his hard cock slowly entering his gorgeous, naked mother. Forcing his young cock into the hot, wet, slit between her perfect thighs.

"Sameer!... My God! Ohhhh, yesssssss!" Veena she gurgled, feeling his cock penetrate the moist constriction of her pussy thrust.

"Slo... Uhhh!... Mmmhhh, s...slowly! Please be gentle, honey....uuuuuhhhhh... I h...haven't done this for a while you know."

"Oh, Veena! You're tight! I can't believe it!" Sameer groaned as Veena's hips jerked upwards, sliding onto the length of her son's eager cock. Her eyes widened as she felt his cock slide slowly, deep into her pussy. Pleasure coursing through her body as her son's cock began to stretch the walls of her pussy, the initial pain giving way to pleasure.