Family Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sameer was surprised at the tightness on his mother's pussy. Her vagina was very, very tight. So tight in fact, that he could feel every ridge and groove of her cunt lining as it clung to his cock like a tightly stretched glove. Sameer prepared to fuck his mother in earnest. Taking the weight of his body on his elbows, he began to move his hips up and down, slowly at first, and then, faster as her juices began to flow copiously, lubricating the junction of their mutual lust.

Sameer continued to stab his cock in and out swiftly, causing his mother to pant and writhe. Veena began to moan and sob at the sensation of having her pussy filled. She clawed the bed sheets, her head twisting from side to side as she began to lift her hips and fuck back at her son's thrusting cock. The friction of cock shaft along the sensitive lips of her cunt made Veena's mind spin, she churned her hips in a more wanton manner wanting to maximize her and her son's pleasure.

"Yessss! Oh, Sameer! More, give me more!" She moaned through gritted teeth.

Sameer looked down between his mother's splayed thighs, watching his cock fuck in and out of her cunt, her pussy lips clung to the shaft as he withdrew and disappeared back inside as plunged into her again and again. He could see the way her pussy stretched and clasped his cock as well as feel it, and the stimulating combination increased his excitement. Grunting and moaning with lust Sameer grabbed his mother's legs around her knees and lifted her legs, drawing her knees back, shoving her cunt up at his lunging cock.

Veena moans increased as the change in position deepened her son's thrusts and made her clit rub hard up against his pubic bone. The pounding of his hips drove the air from her lungs in loud rushed. Despite the tremendous pounding he was giving her Veena began to gasp and whimper in pleasure, her excitement and arousal reaching higher and higher.

"Oh God, Sameer! Fuck me, fuck me hard! don't stop! Uhhhhhhhgnhhhhh!"

"I AM Veena! I AM fucking you! I'm going to cum in your pussy, and make you cum till you faint!"

"Oooooooh! Sameeerrrr! Yes, come in me! I want to feel your hot cum in my pussy! Ooooooo! Unnnnnnnnggg! That's it! I'm close! Harder! Oh, fuuuuck!"

Veena was on fire, her whole body burning up with unbridled passion for her handsome son, who was fucking her so magnificently. Her cunt clasped his cock each time he pulled out, then expanding to take every wonderful hard inch as he plunged it back inside her. She drew her legs wide apart, offering her pussy to the full, frenzied thrusts of her son's powerful cock. A whimper escaped her lips as she felt the spreading heat of another orgasm filling her. Her eyes fluttered open to look up at him. Sameer was staring down at her with an equally glazed look on his face, and it was obvious that his own climax was also very close.

"Unnnnnnnhhhh! Fuck! Oooooo, yessssss! I'm cuuuummmmmming!" Veena squealed, as waves of pleasure surged outwards from the centre of her pussy.

Sameer fucked his mother harder as he heard her cry, his hips pumping up and down, his cock stretching and filling her bucking twat with hot, throbbing hardness. It was just what the convulsing woman needed and she felt her thighs begin to melt and her eyes go out of focus as his prick slammed into her hole. She strained her quivering snatch high, grinding her clit deliciously against her son's cock as she came, climaxing in a surge of raw, mindless ecstasy.

"Sameer! Ohhhhh, Sammeeeerrr!" She moaned.

Sameer gasped for breath as he fucked into his mother's incredible pussy, his eyes half closed. His mother flung her hands around his body to grab his jerking ass, pulling him into her as deep as she could while she came. Her body began to shudder all over and her cunt exploded, squeezing, and gripping his cock tightly. He looked down at his mother and saw her bite her bottom lip hard to stop from screaming, her hands clawing at his clenched ass.

His mother's reaction was all Sameer needed to slip over the edge himself, and with a deep, panting grunt, he threw back his head and started to shoot jet after jet of thick cum deep inside his mother's clasping pussy. His spurting cum sent his mother into another shuddering spasms of rapture, her cunt contractions increasing in intensity. As he came, Sameer grabbed his mother's breasts and gripped them tightly, twisting and squeezing the sweaty, flesh as he filled her hot pussy with a full load of creamy, cum.

Veena cried out in ecstasy as her son came inside her. As soon as she felt it kick and spurt inside her, Veena strained even harder onto his jerking, spewing cock, desperate to receive every single drop her son had to offer. She urged him on.

"Yes! Yessss!!!! Come in me, baby!" She cried, "Shoot your cum right up mommy's pussy! Uhhhnnggggg, Godddd! This is so great!!! "

Sameer groaned and hunched into her as he emptied his balls inside his mother's pussy. In return, Veena squeezed his ass cheeks with both hands, pulling his cock deeper and deeper inside her insatiable pussy. To Veena's delight, her son continued to fuck her even after he'd finished coming. His cock was still extremely hard despite his orgasm.

"Ooooh, yessssss!" Veena moaned in surprise, wiggling her ass, "You're still hard?"

"You'd better believe it, Veena. When it comes to you I don't think I will ever grow soft." Sameer growled as he continued to saw in and out of his mother.

Sameer continued to slide his cock in and out of her pussy. Veena's cum filled pussy was slippery and hot, her clit sticking out like a small tongue as it rasped deliciously against the shaft of her his cock. Veena couldn't believe how quickly her arousal was rising again. Within seconds, she felt the ache in her loins.

"Fuck me some more, baby." Veena panted, "Fuck your mommy good and hard this time!"

Sameer's balls slapped against her mother's ass at the end of each stroke as she sprawled back on the bed, letting him fuck her again. He was eager for it and so was she. Her ass bucked as she pumped her hips up at his thrusting cock, wriggling her cunt around on his sliding cock. She was overwhelmed with lust.

Sameer continue to fuck his mother, bringing Veena to climax after climax before his rejuvenated young balls spewed forth another deluge of thick, creamy cum into her heaving belly. This time though Sameer had had his fill, and his cock deflated rapidly inside his mother's twitching pussy.

Weak with his recent orgasm his arms collapsed and he fell heavily onto her and Veena grunted as his weight settled. Her legs slid down each side of his body, she ran her hands over his back, caressing his hot, damp skin and hugged her wonderful son tightly against her own sweaty body.

They lay there for several minute, before Sameer rolled off onto the bed beside her.

"Are you okay, Mom?" Sameer asked as he saw the looked at his mother.

"Yes, honey. I'm okay. I'm more than okay. I...I never thought it could be like this." Veena said.

"And I didn't think you would ever use the work fuck." Sameer grinned, recalling his mother's wanton words.

Veena blushed at the reminder. "Didn't seem to a more appropriate word. It was just so overwhelming I couldn't help myself."

"It's okay, Veena. I like this side of you. I want you to be open to me in every way." Sameer said. Rolling on to his side on his elbow he looked down at his mother's naked body, "I want you to experience all the pleasures your body can give you and not deny your desires."

Veena nodded at her son's words, snuggling up to him she breathed in his scent, mixed with the musk of their recent carnal activities. She felt her son's strong arms encircle her as mother and son enjoyed the feeling of each other naked bodies.