Family Love Ch. 08

Story Info
Morning After.
8.4k words
4.73
29.6k
17

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The early morning light streamed in from the window waking up Sameer. Looking around he saw his mother sleeping next to him, her naked body covered by the thin bedsheet. After making love for the first time, they had cleaned up and cuddled until they had fallen into deep sleep still wrapped in each other's arms.

Feeling his stomach rumble, he reached over to the phone and ordered breakfast for the two on them, then careful not to wake his mother he went to the washroom. Coming out he saw that his mother had turned on to her back, still fast asleep, with the sheet barely covering her naked body. Her crotch was covered by the sheet, but her firm breasts, were exposed. Looking at her exposed nipples he felt his mouth water, his cock started to harden, she looked even when asleep.

Reaching down he grabbed the sheet, pulling it slowly, lower, and lower down over his mother's sleek, naked thighs. To his delight Veena stretched in her sleep opening her thighs wide apart as the sheet slipped down her body. He sucked in a breath as his mother's smooth pussy came into view. Her pussy lips were open, giving him a clear view of her juicy, inviting cunt slit.

Sameer stared at his mother's exposed pussy, hungrily. Licking his lips his eyes devoured her nakedness. He stood transfixed as he drank in his mother's incredible body. Her flat tight stomach, the perky but handful of breast meat and her long firm legs. With a lusty smile he climbed onto the bed and knelt between his mother's splayed legs, careful not to wake her.

Bringing his face close to her exposed pussy his nostrils filled with the heady, aromatic fragrance on his mother's moist pussy. Carefully he moved her thighs wider apart, kneeling between her thighs, positioned his mouth directly over her pussy slit. He stroked his mother's belly and smooth inner thighs, occasionally letting his fingertips brush tantalizing against her pussy lips. He felt the heat coming from his mother's pussy, which made him even more adventurous.

Leaning forward he slowly inserted a finger into her pussy. Veena moaned softly, instinctively lifting her hips up against the invading finger. Even as her cunt muscles quivered and clasped against the finger, she remained asleep. Sameer inserted a second finger and began to fuck his mother slowly. His fingers moved in and out of his mother's tight, slippery pussy, watching her face intently for any signs of awakening. Veena's pussy juices began to ooze out around her son's fucking fingers and dribble down the crack of her ass.

Leaning forward Sameer licked up the clear, fragrant droplets. As his hot, wet tongue rasped over his mother's sensitive flesh, Veena's eyes flew open. The first thing she saw was the top her son's head, bobbing up and down between her wide spread thighs, the pleasure of his tongue and fingers working her quivering flesh. Veena groaned with pleasure as she realized what was happening, reaching down she entwined her fingers in her son's hair and pressed his mouth into her eager pussy.

"Ohhh, God! Sameer! Ahhhhgggghhh! Yesss! Suck me baby! Eat meee!" She moaned.

Sameer looked up from her crotch and grinned, his face streaked with his mother's juices.

"Hi, Mom! You looked so good, I couldn't help myself." He laughed.

"Mmmmm, I'm glad you couldn't." Veena smiled, stretching her body lustily, pushing her son's face back down onto her neglected pussy, "Now finish what you started."

Veena cried out as Sameer's lips covered her pussy and sucked her puffy cunt lips and clit into his mouth. Spreading her legs she grabbed her knees, pulling them back until her aroused pussy stood out. Sameer licked and sucked at his mother's pussy hungrily, his hands cupping her ass cheeks to better position it.

"Ohhhh! Fuck, that's good, baby! Suck mommy's clit! Make me come!" She wailed.

Sameer increased the vigor with which he ate his mother. Rotating his mouth in the wetness of his mother's open pussy, her spread her lower lips covering his face with sticky, fragrant juices. As his mother squealed and bucked her pussy against his chin, he took a firm grasp of her tight, firm ass cheeks, pulling her hot, juice filled pussy against his mouth. Veena body writhed and pulsed as her son buried his tongue deep inside her pussy.

Veena moaned in bliss as Sameer sucked her abundant juices and began to thrust his tongue in and out of her quivering pussy. The incestuous energy between them feeding their arousal and pleasure. Enjoying each other's bodies, they were no longer mother and son, and became man and woman.

As he pressed his mouth against his mother's clit, Sameer heard her uninhibited moans increase in both loudness and pitch. Her cunt began to contract, opening and closing around his tongue, he spread her still wider with his palms and began to stab and flick his tongue against his mother clit, trying to make her cum, teasing the hard erect little bud until she almost passed out.

"Ahhhhhhghhh! Fuuuuccckkkk! Suck it, Sameer! I am going to come, baby! Ohhhhhhhhh, God! Yess!"

Veena's pussy opened wider as she neared orgasm, her cunt juices flowing freely out over her son's sucking mouth and chin, to trickle slowly down into the damp crevice between the cheeks of her ass. The erotic scent of his mother's fully aroused cunt filled his nostrils as Sameer lifted his lips to her clit and sucked it deep into his mouth. He sucked and nibbled at it, pressing it hard between his lips and occasionally flicking it with the tip of his tongue, but always returning it deep into his mouth as he sucked on it.

Veena could feel her climax building rapidly, flowing outward from her loins like a tidal wave of hot pleasure. She pressed frantically on the back of her son's head as he ate her, rubbing her pussy savagely against his face until she suddenly stiffened, screaming in orgasm.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhhh! Arhhhhhggghhhh!... God! Oh, God, I'm cummming Sameer!..... I'm cumming, honey! Ohhhh, yesssssss!"

His mother's juices exploded into Sameer's mouth, he drank as much as possible with some running down his chin, remembering his mother's taste for her own pussy juices he held as much as possible in his mouth. His mother heaved one last time, grunting out the last of her orgasm as she collapsed back onto the bed.

Sameer looked up at his mother, his lower face still pressed into her cunt, watching her tits, her nipples jutting stiffly upward. Veena looked down at him, a satisfied smile on her glowing face.

"That was so good, Sameer!" She breathed.

Veena held out her hands, and Sameer scrambled up over her body, laying on top of her, his stiff cock pressing against the damp flesh of her crotch, throbbing gently. Veena's pussy shivered with renewed heat as she felt her son's cock against her. Although she'd just experienced a very powerful orgasm, she longed for his hard, virile cock filling her pussy. With the memories of last night fresh in her mind, her son's strong, muscular body was like an aphrodisiac, turning her on again.

Sameer lowered his face to kiss his mother and Veena was rewarded once again with the juices from her pussy which she drank hungrily, mewling like a kitten until she had extracted every drop of her own pussy juices from her son's mouth.

Veena reached down between his muscular thigs and wrapped her fingers around his swollen prick, pumping her fist up and down her son's hard shaft a few times. With a moan, she pulled his mouth down onto her own and kissed him passionately. Sameer cupped his mother's firm, breasts and squeezed gently. His tongue parted her lips and darted down her throat as he returned his mother's hot, fervent kiss with equal passion.

"I want you to fuck me." She breathed hotly into his mouth, "Would you like to fuck your mother?"

"God yes, Veena! I want to fuck you now!" Sameer gasped, lifting his ass to position his cock.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Startled Veena and Sameer looked at each other.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Yes?" Sameer called out.

"Room Service. I have the breakfast you ordered." came back the answer.

"Okay, just a minute." Sameer said, remembering he had ordered it earlier.

Getting off the bed Sameer put on a pair of pajamas while Veena looked around for something to wear. Sameer waved her towards the bathroom, he waited until his mother had closed the bathroom door before letting room service in. The room service attendant pushed in a trolley with their breakfast.

"Would you like me to serve?" he asked.

"No, that is fine." Sameer replied as he gave him a generous tip.

Closing the door behind him he heaved a sigh of relief, smelling the freshly made food. The trolley had tea, omelets, fresh bread, jams, and cereals, but his eyes were drawn to a bowl of fresh cherries and strawberries. He could hear his mother cleaning up in the bathroom and he got a wicked idea.

Shedding off his pajamas he grabbed the bowl and took a seat in one of the sofas, his cock was already standing up hard in anticipation, when the bathroom door opened and his mother stepped out wearing a long t-shirt that ended just below her pussy.

"Mmm...that smells wonderful." Veena said, as she came out, only to stop in her tracks when she saw her son sitting naked on the sofa with a hard on.

"Is that for me?" Veena asked, coyly.

"Always." Sameer replied.

"Mmmm..." Veena moaned in approval as she took off her t-shirt, and walked seductively towards her son, her breasts swaying gently with each step.

"Sit here, Veena," Sameer said as he spread his legs further to make room between his spread thighs.

Veena compliantly kneeled between her son's thighs his hard cock right in front of her face. She gave a sharp intake of breath as she smelled her son's arousal and saw the first drop of pre cum push out of his cock slit. She unconsciously stuck out her tongue and circled wetly around her full lips.

Sameer leaned back in the sofa chair as he watched her lean forward slightly, her spectacular breasts swaying as her hands circled his cock near the base. Gripping firmly, he felt her give a small loving twist, letting her hands get used to the feeling. She then slowly started to slide her hand upwards.

"Oh yeah, that's it," Sameer said softly. He could see from the look on her face that she was as excited as he was at performing this lewd act on her own son.

"Oh Veena, that's so good." Sameer groaned as she started to move her hands in an exquisitely wonderful corkscrewing motion up and down on his swollen cock.

Veena took her time, doing it nice and slow, covering every square inch of Sameer's shaft from the tip to the hilt with her hand. Sameer looked down at her breasts, swaying and bobbing deliciously as her hands worked up and down on his erection. Her nipples looked huge; engorged with blood, they seemed to be calling out for his mouth.

"I'm almost there, Mom. Just keep doing it nice and slow," He said as he reached over and pulled the bowl of strawberries and brought it forward.

"Wha....?" she started to ask.

"Just keep stroking it like that, but point the head at the bowl." He slouched down just a bit more and brought the bowl to his midsection as she stroked upwards, the engorged head of his cock just an inch or two away from the bowl.

Sameer tilted the edge of the bowl slightly downwards, putting it in the perfect position to catch his load. He could see her wet lips parted and gasping as she mercilessly stroked his hard cock, her hands moving smoothly back and forth. He felt the telltale twinges as the contractions started in his midsection, his climax mere seconds away.

"Oh, Mom, I'm cumming," He warned her just as the boiling semen sped up the shaft of his throbbing prick.

They both watched as his white cum shot forth, covering the bright red strawberries. Veena's hands continued to jack Sameer's until every drop of his release had covered the fruits in the bowl.

"Oh my," Veena whispered breathlessly as she watched her son cum, strand after strand of thick sperm spewing forth into the bowl.

Keeping her hands moving smoothly back and forth, until he had totally unloaded his cum. She saw the shudder down his stomach as the last tremors of a wonderful climax ran through his body. Slowing her stroking hands until they came to a stop, her fingers continuing to just hold him warmly.

"Now that's a perfect way to start the day." Sameer said.

"Now since you did such a good job, here's your reward." He said as pushed the bowl of fruit towards. They both looked down, at the pearly semen clinging to the bright red strawberries in milky gobs and ribbons. "Here, I'll feed it to you." He said, grabbing the spoon and lifted one big berry, the surface almost covered with his creamy cum.

"Open wide." He said as he brought the spoon forward.

Despite herself Veena compliantly opened her mouth and let Sameer slip the spoon between her parted lips. She closed her lips and drew the treat into her warm mouth as he drew the spoon away. Savoring the masculine flavor on her tongue for a few minutes before swallowing, her eyes closing in pleasure as the creamy semen slid down her throat.

"Mmmmmm," Veena purred as the silky fluid made its way down her throat.

"Did you like that?" Sameer asked, teasingly drawing the bowl further away, his mother's lust-filled eyes never leaving the spunk-covered berries.

"Would you like some more?" He asked as he put another strawberry on the spoon, the surface glistening with his milky cum.

"Yes." Veena replied, leaning forwards towards the spoon.

Sameer gave a nod of approval and a warm smile as he brought the spoon forward and slipped it back between his mother's waiting lips.

"Mmmmm." She gave another little satisfied mew of gratification as she savored the semen-laden offering. Sameer watched her roll it around in her mouth before swallowing, the smooth muscles in her throat contracting sensually.

"Would you like the rest?"

"Yes." There was no hesitation with the 'please' this time. I liked the way my mother was learning.

"Why don't you take a seat." Sameer said, gesturing to his lap.

Without hesitation Veena stood up and sat in her son's lap sideways, her breasts sitting nicely in front of his face, the large rubbery nipples pointing straight towards him.

"That's good. Now spread your legs." Sameer said, pausing for just a second Veena complied with her son's demand, slowly rolling open her thighs, until her intoxicatingly perfect pussy of hers with shiny lips opened before him. Veena was incredibly wet, her inviting labia glistening with her juices. The room, which only moments ago carried the aroma of comforting food, now filled of sex; Sameer cum load and the womanly scent of Veena's pussy filling the air.

Reaching into the bowl Sameer drew out another cum-covered strawberry with his fingers. Veena hungry eyes watched him intently as he brought the piece of fruit forwards and rubbed it across her pouty lips, before pushing it inside her mouth.

"Aaaahhh," Veena gave a sharp intake of breath as she savored the taste of her son's cum, using her tongue to clean his fingers on his own cum. The lusty, wanton look in her eyes made Sameer's cock swell and push against his mother's ass.

Sameer continued to feed his mother his cum covered fruit until the bowl was almost empty, the piece he took in his fingers, but instead of feeding it to her he bought it down to her glistening pussy, running it through her glistening pussy juices. When it was covered thoroughly in the fluids, her brought it back to Veena lips and fed her the final piece of fruit.

"Mmmmhhhnnnnn," Veena moaned as she tasted her own juices mixed with the tangy flavor of the fruits.

While his mother savored the fruit Sameer's fingers made their way deep into her. She started to squirm, her excitement readily apparent. Veena made a sucking sound as she drew in a deep breath, her eyes closed in pleasure. Knowing she was close, Sameer spun his fingers in a slow torturous circle deep inside her, his stimulating fingers rubbing warmly all over the hot wet tissues of her velvety pussy.

"Ohhhh, Sameerr...AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH," she groaned as she started to cum. Veena eyes glazed over and she quivered and shook in her son's lap, a gentle orgasm rippled through her lush body. Sameer kept his fingers busy as she twitched and moaned, and then slowed as her climax subsided.

No longer able to wait Sameer stood up and carried Veena to the bed, laying her down her pushed apart her thighs his eyes on her still twitching pussy, which glistened with her juices. Sameer rubbed his cock at her clit causing his mother to mewl softly, her glazed eyes looking up at him. Sameer lowered his head and tried to suck his mother's left breast into his mouth. Veena gave a soft little cry and began to stroke the back of her son's head as he suckled her.

Sameer reared back and lined up his cock head with his mother's pussy and pushed forward, Veena moaned in pleasure, as soon as his cock head was lodged inside his mother's hot pussy, Sameer slammed forward pushing his entire cock into her wet, gaping pussy.

"Ohhhh! Goooodddd!" Veena screamed out as her entire pussy was filled by her son's cock in one swift thrust, his balls slapping against her ass.

Kissing his mother to smother her screams, Sameer began to hunch his hips, pumping his cock back and forth inside his mother's mound with long, deep strokes. Once she stopped screaming Veena pushed her son back and lifter her head to stare down between their sweat-soaked bodies, watching excitedly as her son's virile cock slid deliciously in and out of her pussy. John saw what she was doing and kissed her damp forehead.

Her eyes were round and bright, fixed intently on her son's thick shaft as it reamed her drooling cunt, Veena put her hands on his shoulders for support as he lurched forward, his weight pushing her bodily upwards on the bed. Her crotch bounced up and down against him, taking his cock as deeply as possible. On the down-stroke, Sameer began to grind his hips in a slow circle, mashing his pubic bone hard against her stiff, throbbing clit.

"Ohhhh! Goood, Sameeeerrr, you are fucking me so good, don't stop, more, more!" Veena moaned, encouraging her son to continue.

With gasping ecstasy, Veena bounced her ass faster and faster, matching her sons' powerful thrusts with equal force. Sameer ran his hands all over her tingling flesh, squeezing her jiggling tits and creamy thighs. Anxious to please her, her fucked her like a demon, gripping her taut, firm ass with both hands as he filled her hungry pussy with throbbing cock.

"Ohhhh! Yessss, make me come now! Fuck me hard, Uhhhhh, deeper! Deeper!" Veena urged her son.

Sameer loved to hear his mother beg for it, his cock seemed to swell even more as she gasped into his ear, urging him on. His balls slapped noisily against the crack of her ass, and the contracting muscles of Veena's pussy gripped his shaft tightly, he felt like his prick was being wrenched from his body each time he pulled it out of her. Sameer inched forward, changing the angle of penetration, plunging his cock in so deep that Veena occasionally felt his cockhead enter the very mouth of her womb.

"Is that...Unghh!.. deep enough for you, Mom!" Sameer panted, increasing the length and tempo of his thrusts. His voice hoarse, his words punctuated by frequent grunts of exertion.

"Mmmmmmm! yessssss! Oh, gooodd! It's going in so deep! I'm going to come any second. Don't stop, I am almost there!" Veena moaned in reply.

Her pleading voice died away to a wordless murmur as Sameer grabbed her firm, round tits, one in each hand, and fucked his raging cock into his mother's upthrust pussy as hard as he could. The muscles on his back and thighs bulged with effort as he gave his mother everything he had. He sensed his mother's orgasm blossom long before he heard her loud scream of release. The whole sheath of Veena's slick, quivering pussy closed tightly around his shaft, gripping and pulling at his pounding cock like a hungry, sucking mouth. His balls swelled and contracted as he felt his own climax peak with a mighty roar.