Family Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling at her son, Veena put on the lipstick. Grabbing her purse, she put on a pair of open toed sandals. Sameer joined her, at the door and they headed to the elevator. As they rode down the elevator they were joined by a couple of other guests, Sameer and Veena moved to the back of the elevator to give them space.

Veena eyes went wide in shock as Sameer hand squeezed her ass but unable to say anything with the others in the elevator she shut her mouth, her face turning red as she blushed. Sameer leaned over to whisper in his mother's ear, "You have an incredible ass, I can't get enough of it."

Veena looked at the two other occupants, both men, as her son's hand moved from her right ass cheek to her ass crack his fingers rubbing against her crotch from behind. The idea of being grasped like this in public, in front of strangers, caused a flutter in her stomach and she unconsciously started to undulate her hips in tune with her son's actions.

Sameer felt is mother's movements and looked at her, noticing her aroused nipples. "Mom seems to be enjoying this. Interesting." He thought.

DING!

As the elevator reached the lobby Sameer removed his hand from his mother's ass and they headed through the lobby to their waiting car. As soon as they pulled out of the lobby Veena turned to her son.

"Sameer! How could you do that?" She demanded.

"Do what?" Sameer asked, feigning ignorance.

"You know what." Veena replied, exasperated, "Grabbing my ass like that in public, with two strange men so close by."

"You seemed to enjoy it. I could feel you pushing your ass into my hand and those nipples say something different too." Sameer said.

Veena looked down to see her nipples tenting her blouse, and blushed.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed in surprise.

"You know mom, I think you may have a bit of an exhibitionist in you." Sameer observed.

"No, I don't!" Veena shot back.

"I could be wrong, but I don't think so." Sameer replied.

Veena was shocked at her son's insinuation, ending the conversation she stared out the window, but she could not shake her son's words. Her thoughts kept going back to elevator. At first, she had been shocked at Sameer, the fear of getting caught was top of her mind but as his hands had moved over her ass she could not deny the thrill she felt at the risk of getting caught.

"Oh God! Maybe Sameer is right, maybe I do have an exhibitionist streak." Veena thought.

Digging deeper into her own memories she could not deny that she had always enjoyed being the center of other people's gaze, her physical transformation, and the admiration she got from men and women, had not only given her a sense of accomplishment, but now that the words had been spoken, she realized that she had also felt a thrill at being the object of so many people's admiration.

"Am I a slut? Everything Sameer does to me, with me, turns me on and now this." Veena thought, "This is getting dangerous, if I continue this way how will I go back to the way things were when Sameer leaves."

Veena pondered these questions lost in her own thoughts as she struggled with the dawning realization of her own appetites.

"Mom. Mom."

Veena broke out of her thoughts, looking around surprised to see them parked in front of Maria's dorm. So lost had she been in her own thoughts that she had not realized where they were.

"Oh, we are here." She said.

"Yeah, you were so deep in thought that I did not want to disturb you. Everything okay?" Sameer asked.

Veena looked at her son, noticing the concern on his face.

"Yeah, sweetheart. Everything is okay. Its nothing for you to worry about. It is just something I need to figure out myself." Veena replied.

"Honey." Sameer said, taking his mother's hand in his own, "You don't need to figure things out alone. I am here with you the whole way. Anything that worry's you; worries me. Tell me what is bothering you and I will do everything to help you."

Veena looked at her son's face, hearing the sincerity in his face, and felt another barrier fall in her mind. "Why couldn't I have met someone like him earlier?" she thought. Sameer was turning out to be exactly what she needed, wanted, in her partner. But her was her son. There could never be anything more than this between them.

The realization broke her heart, she wanted their relationship to be more, she wanted to be his woman in every way, not just in the bedroom. She felt her eyes start to water and turned her face away from her son.

Sameer was surprised at his mother's reaction, turning her face towards him he saw the tears in her eyes.

"Mom, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. It's nothing." said Veena.

"It's definitely something, you are crying. Come on you can tell me. I love you and I can't see you like this." Sameer urged his mother.

Veena shook her head no. Sameer looked at his mother's hesitancy and decided to try something which had been running in the back of his mind.

"Veena, tell me." Sameer spoke forcefully, surprised to see his mother suddenly jerk straight, almost as if an order had been given to her, "Stop torturing yourself and tell me what is going on with you."

Sameer forceful demeanor broke through her resistance and Veena poured her heart out to her son. Sameer listened patiently while his mother told him her concerns. Understanding her fears he waited till she was done. Veena sat in silence, a little out of breath as she had poured out her fears in one continuous stream, now she waited to hear what her son would say.

Sameer could see that his mother was looking to him for insight, which he didn't have but what he did have was how he felt about the situation, so he decided to lay it out for her.

"I understand. But you are again only looking outside yourself. What do YOU want? What makes YOU happy? That must come first. I am not saying that you completely change who you are, but who you have been was obviously making you miserable.

You may have continued that way without knowing, but now you do, and there is nothing we can do about it. Do you really want to go back to who you were? As for us? We have just started, neither of us know how this will go, but does that mean we should not explore it further? Yes, it could be a mistake or it could be the greatest thing that has ever happened to us. I for one want to know, otherwise I will spend my entire life regretting it.

What I do know is that I love you. As a man, but more importantly as your son and will do anything to make you happy. So, if you truly believe that ending this is going to make you happy, we can stop now and we can try to go back to how things were. Is that what you want?"

Veena looked at her son in awe. For an eighteen-year-old the things he had said were mature beyond his years. Once again, she was proud of the man her son was becoming.

"How did you get so wise?" Veena asked.

"I had loving and nurturing mother. Plus, I read a lot." Sameer replied.

"So, now what?" Veena asked.

"Now you tell me what you want, do you want to go forward or backwards? I have always found moving forward to be the better option." Sameer asked.

"Are you sure you are not just saying that because you just like having me in your bed?" Veena asked with a smirk.

"I LOVE having you in my bed." Sameer replied, his voice deep, eyes smoky with desire.

Veena felt her nipples harden at her son's words and demeanor. "Yes, I want to move forward." She said in a husky voice.

"Good." Sameer replied, reaching for his phone he called Maria to let her know that they had arrived.