Family Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHGGHH! Ooohhh, Sameeerrrr! I'm cumming, NOW! OOOOOW! NOWWW!" Veena called out as she felt her son's powerful ejaculation blast from the tip of his cock, filling her spasming pussy with his hot, thick jism.

"Me too, Veena! I'm coming too." Sameer grunted out as his cock blasted shot after shot of his cum into his mother's tight grasping pussy.

Their bodies were a blur of motion as mother and son fucked like wild animals in heat, abandoning themselves completely to their mutual climaxes. Their juices blended, flooding her cunt, and washing over his cock. Sameer continued hunching into her until his mother's body went limp beneath him. All the while her pussy kept squeezing his cock, milking every drop of cum from his balls. Sameer collapsed beside her, hugging Veena's, hot sweaty body against his own.

"That was great, Mom!" he gasped, "How about you?"

His mother snuggled against him, wrapping her trembling fingers around his dwindling cock, still coated liberally with their mingled juices.

"It was fantastic, darling! I can still...Mmmmm...I can still feel it!" Her pussy convulsed in a lingering aftershock that made her body tingle all over.

As they lay back recovering, Sameer remembered the breakfast, 'Guess we will be having a cold breakfast' he thought.

*****

Sameer was drinking his warm tee, naked, after their early morning fuck session, they had cleaned themselves up and proceeded to wolf down the now cold breakfast, sitting naked on the bed. Afterwards Veena had gone to shower to get ready for the day, they were going to pick up Maria and spend the rest of the day together as a family before leaving the next morning.

Sameer heard the shower turn off, after a few minutes the door of the bathroom opened and his mother walked out wearing a bathrobe. Her still damp hair cascading down her back, and her freshly scrubbed face glowing.

"Is that tea any good?" she asked as she picked up the tea pot.

"Its good, but lukewarm." Sameer replied.

Making a face Veena poured some tea out herself, walking in front of Sameer to get to the other sofa she found her way blocked by her son's arm, who grabbed her around the waist and pulled her into his naked lap.

"Sameer! Didn't you get enough?" Veena laughed, as her son pulled her robe open to expose her left breast.

"When it comes to you darling? Never." He replied.

Veena shivered in excitement at being called darling by her son. Sameer was behaving like a new groom on his honeymoon, and Veena felt like a new bride. She found the thought arousing. With another week ahead of them together in the mountains alone she looked forward to the 'honeymoon' with a blush.

Seeing his mother blush at her own thoughts, Sameer palmed her exposed left breast running his thumb over her nipple, he was delighted to see her nipple start to engorge at his touch. His mother's body was amazing, he couldn't believe her capacity to be aroused so quickly.

"What are you thinking about Veena?" He asked.

"That I really liked you calling me darling." She replied.

"You are precious to me, as a mother and as a woman." Sameer said, lowering his mouth he flicked her nipple with his tongue, "You and I are going to be together for the next week, I want to show you the best time of your life in and out of bed."

Taking the cold tea cup from his mother's hand Sameer placed in of the table next to his and turned his mother until she was straddling him, pushing the bath robe off her shoulders he took her naked breasts in his hands, squeezing and kneading her taught flesh.

"Mmmmm..." Veena moaned, as her son expertly played with her breasts, she could feel herself get wet. Lowering her head she kissed Sameer, her tongue entering his mouth, as the kiss deepened, she felt his hands move down to her waist and then behind her, grabbing her ass her he squeezed.

"Unhhhh!!!" Veena moaned, without breaking the kiss. Something else she had recently realized that she enjoyed having her ass played with.

Even as he kissed his mother, Sameer opened the belt of her bath robe and pushed it off her body leaving her naked in his lap, his cock now hard and standing straight up. Grabbing Veena by her ass cheeks he raised her up to line his cock with her glistening pussy.

RING! RING! RING!

The two of them stopped, startled by the loud ringing of Veena's phone.

"Let it ring." Sameer said.

"That is Maria." Veena said, giving him a quick kiss, she reluctantly moved off her son's lap and picked up the phone.

"Hi, Maria...yes we are up, just finishing breakfast." Veena started talking to her daughter.

Sameer watched his mother talk to his sister, her back to him, his eyes raked over his mother's naked body coming to rest on her incredible ass, with the deep crack between it and he felt his semi hard cock comeback to full hardness. Getting up he approached his mother. Veena felt the presence of Sameer behind her but did not think much about it, until she felt his hands on his ass.

Sameer squeezed his mother's luscious ass. Veena jumped at his forwardness and turned her head to look at Sameer. She shook her head to tell him to stop, but he just grinned back at her started massaging her ass again. Veena snapped her mouth shut to suppress a moan. Stepping forward she tried to move away from her son, but Sameer followed her, until she found herself trapped between the bed and his body.

As he squeezed his mother's ass, Sameer could hear her breathing getting deeper as her arousal rose. Prying her ass cheeks her ran his hard cock in the dark, hot crevice.

"Unhhh!" Veena could not suppress her moan this time, "What no, I am fine just twinge in my...leg." Veena answered her daughter. Turning her head around once more she glared at Sameer to stop, only to be rewarded with another smirk from her son.

Rubbing his hard cock against her ass cheek Sameer reached around his mother's waist. His right hand, holding her hot body against his own, while his left hand went to her crotch. Veena squeezed her legs together to stop him. Sameer tapped on his mother's crotch to get her to part her legs. Once again Veena shook her head.

Bringing his lips close to her ear, he whispered with a hint of command in it "Veena, Open your legs!"

Veena felt a shiver run through her body at the forcefulness in her son's whispered command and she opened her legs. Sameer too had felt the shiver and wondered about it, seeing his mother relax her legs. Running his fore finger through her pussy slit he felt the moisture of her arousal. Veena rested her head on her son's shoulder as his finger feathered over her pussy lips, her nipples stiffening in arousal, biting her lower lip to suppress a moan she tried to pay attention to what her daughter was saying over the phone.

Wetting his finger liberally in his mother's juices Sameer raised it to her nipples and proceeded to coat them with the warm liquid. Veena watched her sons' finger coating her lips in her own juices, her mouth falling open as her arousal rose, she started to undulate her hips, rubbing it into her son's engorged cock. Sameer kissed his mother on the neck, suppressing his moan of pleasure as she started to rub her ass on his cock, his finger returned to her pussy to capture more pussy juice, except this time he brought it to her mount and put his finger inside her mouth.

Veena tried to continue holding a conversation with her daughter while her son played with her body. When Sameer put his finger inside her mouth she lost track of whatever her daughter was saying and sucked her own juices off her son's finger, her eyes closing in pleasure as she tasted her own juices.

"Huh...what...what did you say Maria." She said as Sameer withdrew his finger from her mouth, "I didn't catch that...oh yeah I just took a sip of juice...mmhmm...yes its good...Sameer yes he is around...you want to talk to him, here."

Handing the phone to Sameer, Veena could finally let go, she started to undulate her hips against her son. Sameer took the phone in his left hand and raised it to his ear. His right hand slipped down from his mother's waist to her crotch.

"Hi Maria, how are you?" He asked his sister, his hand slipping further into his mother's crotch, cupping her crotch he slipped a finger inside her pussy.

"Did you guys do it?" Maria asked her brother.

"Yes, we did." Sameer replied, looking at his mother's naked back he kissed her softly on the shoulder.

"How was it?" Maria asked.

"Incredible." Sameer replied, trying to keep his answers short in case his mother figured out what he was talking about.

Veena unaware of what her children were talking about was panting as her son fingered her pussy, grinding her hips into his hard cock which as encased between his ass cheeks. Sameer too was feeling the effect of his mother's movements and started to breathe deeply as his mother incredible ass and hot pussy started raising his own arousal.

"I am so jealous of you now." Maria continued, "You have to tell me everything that you and mom did."

Sameer smirked at his sister's words. "Still doing it." He said, as he rotated his finger inside his mother's pussy scrapping the roof of her vagina, Veena covered her mouth to suppress her moan but did not stop rubbing her ass on her son's cock.

"What?" asked Maria, not understanding the implication of her brother's words for few seconds, "Seriously? While you are on the phone with me?"

"Earlier, too." Sameer replied, watching as his mother turned around to look at her son, her eyes full of lust.

"I thought mom sounded strange and distracted." Maria said., "Now I am getting hot, how do I tell mom how I feel about her?"

"Leave that to me, I will figure something out by the time we stop in Lahore on the way back home." Sameer assured his sister, pulling his finger out of her pussy he smiled at his mother's moan of disappointment, stepping back he turned her around to face him, her hard, bullet like nipples standing at attention, putting his hand on her shoulder he pushed down to indicate what he wanted and was once again pleased at his mother's compliance.

"I will call you with the details as soon as I have worked them out." Sameer told his sister, a plan already starting to form in his mind.

Veena kneeled in front of her son and took his hot, hard cock in her hand running her fingers over it she felt every bump, ridge, and vein on it. cradling it against her cheek she closed her eyes in pleasure, rubbing her son's cock over her face.

Sameer eyes went wide as he saw his mother's actions, her pouty lips were running along the length of his cock as she her delicate fingers held it carefully. His breathing became heavier which his sister could clearly hear over the phone.

"Are you guys still at it? Unbelievable you are a couple of sex maniacs." Maria told her brother.

"You would be too, in my position." replied Sameer, as his mother took the head on his cock inside her hot mouth started to engulf his cock, "Look I need to go, so why don't you say bye to mom?"

Putting the phone next to his mother's head he was sure that Maria would have hear their mother sucking. Veena took her mouth away from her son's cock and said a quick bye to her daughter and returned to sucking Sameer's cock.

"Okay, see you soon Maria." Sameer quickly cut off the call. Throwing the phone onto the bed his hands went to his mother's head and he started to push his cock inside her mouth.

Holding her head in place Sameer started to hump his hips backward and forward using her mouth like a pussy, Veena moaned at her son's forceful action, opening her mouth she let him continue to drive his cock in and out of her mouth, lathering it with her tongue, the saliva in her mouth covering his hard cock meat and flowing out of her mouth.

Sameer marveled at the sloppy blowjob his mother was giving him, something he had only see in porn movies, he could feel his release coming up fast, and he prepared to shoot his cum down his mom's throat when he had another idea, to test his mother's sexual appetite.

"Aghhh..." moaned Sameer as he started to cum.

As his release rushed up his cock he took a step back, dragging his cock out of his mother's mouth. Veena moaned at disappointment as her mouth became empty, the next second she was rewarded with her first cum bath. Sameer pointed his cock at his mother's breast as the first shot of cum shot out and landed on her chest, the next shot hit her right breast and the third hit her left breast right on her aroused nipples.

"Whaaa...Ohhhhhh...mmmmmm..." Veena moaned as the hot come started to land on her heated flesh, triggering a soft orgasm of her own when it landed on her aroused, sensitive nipple.

The sensation of having her breasts covered in the hot cream, Veena realized another thing about herself, she enjoyed it, the sensation of a man's seed on her skin was incredibly arousing, she stared down as her breasts were coated in the pearly white discharge.

"Oh! Sameer." She moaned.

"You look beautiful, Veena." Sameer said, looking down at his kneeling mother.

He had been afraid that she would get mad at him for his actions, but seeing her reaction he knew that he had just found another kink in his mother's sexual appetites. 'Is there anything she does not find arousing' he wondered silently.

Looking up at her son. "I did not think you were going to do that, I was looking forward to tasting you again." She said, her fingers running through the mess over her chest.

"You still can Veena." Sameer said, indicating the cum on her chest.

Veena brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean of her son's semen. Moaning at the familiar taste and going back again and again until she had swallowed it all up.

"How did it feel?" asked Sameer.

"When it first landed on me, I was angry, but immediately the heat of feeling of it overwhelmed me and when it covered my nipple I...I had a small orgasm." Veena admitted blushing.

"See mom, you are an incredibly sexual being. Everything we have done has been sexually arousing for you." Sameer explained to his mother, as he helped her stand up.

Hugging his mother. "Over the next few days, we will explore all the ways you can get pleasure."

"I...I don't know." Veena hesitated, stepping back. But in her heart, she knew she wanted to try everything.

Seeing the struggle on his mother's face Sameer put his forefinger under her chin, looking into her eyes. "Veena, I know that is what you want. It's okay to admit it. I will help you explore everything and if there is something you don't enjoy, we will not be doing it again. How will you know what you like or don't like until you try it?" he said.

Nodding her acceptance of her son's word, Veena blushed even more. She felt like she was the child as her son explained things to her.

"Good, now what do you say we get ready and pick up Maria?" asked Sameer.

"Oh!" Veena said looking down at herself, "I will have to shower again."

"No." Sameer said, "Why don't you just clean up with the tissues and get dressed as is."

"But, what about Maria, she may wonder about the...smell." Veena said.

"Just tell her it's a new perfume. I want you to smell like me and when we get back, I intend to make full use of your body." Sameer said, as he lightly ran his fingers over his mother's naked body, "Now I am going to take a shower and you get dressed."

Leaving his mother standing naked in the middle of the room, Sameer headed into the washroom to prepare for the rest of the day.

*****

When Sameer stepped out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist, he saw that his mother had cleaned up and changed.

"Nope, you are not wearing that." Sameer said, looking at his mother's shalwar kameez.

"Why? What's wrong with it?" Veena asked.

"Didn't you say that you don't like dressing like this and only do it for dad. Well dad is not here. You are going to dress how you want." Sameer said.

Veena smiled at her son. He really was nothing like his father.

"Okay so what do you want me to wear?" She asked impishly.

"I don't think you can wear what I want in public, at least not in Lahore." Sameer replied, imagining the things his mother could wear to show off her incredible body when she visits him abroad, "But for now let's start with jeans."

Veena blushed, she knew exactly what he was talking about and could not wait to visit him abroad and see what her son had in mind for her.

Sameer started to put on a jeans and dress shirt, watching his mother as she casually took off her clothes. 'Damn that is sexy' he thought as she started to dig through her bag for something to wear in just her bra and panties. Veena was fully aware of the show she was giving her son and felt a thrill run through her at exhibiting herself like this to him.

Pulling out a pair of black jeans looked at Sameer with a raised eye brow. Sameer nodded in approval at her choice buttoning up his shirt. Next, Veena pulled out a white blouse, which would pair well with the jeans, it was loose but would be cool in the weather of the city, once again she showed it to her son. Sameer would have preferred his mother wearing something tighter, and was about to say something when he got another idea. Once he again he nodded his head, now dressed except for his shoes.

"Wait." He called out to Veena, stepping forward. Veena turned at looked at her son.

Reaching around his mother Sameer unhooked her bra and pulled it off her body, then crouching down he pulled her panties off her legs. When his face came level to his mother's bald pussy he could not hold himself back, sticking his tongue out he licked her pussy slit.

"Mmmm." Veena moaned at the licke, "Okay so what do you want me to wear instead on this?" she asked.

Standing up, Sameer looked his mother in the eyes and said "Nothing."

Veena eyes widened in shock. "Sameer I can't walk around the city without my underwear." She exclaimed.

"Why not? Its not like you are not going to be wearing any clothes. The jeans and blouse are not going to show anything. Besides you did it when we stopped at the road side hotel." Sameer countered.

"Yes. But this is not the same, we were in public for only a short time." Veena exclaimed.

"You enjoyed it, it's the same thing. Imagine how much more exciting it will be to go around like that for longer. No one will suspect anything." Sameer tried to convince his mother.

Veena listened to her son, intrigued, but she was still not sure going around without underwear the whole day.

"No. I don't think it's a good idea." She said, shaking her head.

Taking his mother face in his hands. "Don't you trust me? Everything we have done so far, you enjoyed it, right? So, trust me again." Sameer said.

Biting her lower lip as he considered her son's request, Veena already knew that she was going to give in. Not because of her son's words but because she wanted to do it and her son's pleas just gave her the justification she needed. She was not ignorant of her justifications. The events of the last few days were bringing out the sexual beast inside her and she liked what it did to her.

"Okay." She finally said, her face blushing.

Sameer kissed his mother on the lips. "Great." He said, "Let's get ready, Maria will be waiting for us."

As Sameer put on his shoes and got ready, Veena dressed pulling on the jeans and blouse she saw that Sameer was right, no one would be able to tell she was naked underneath, unless someone paid close attention to her swaying breasts, that is, secretly thrilled at the idea. Tying her hair in a pony tail and putting on some light make up she turned to see Sameer looking at her.

"Something is missing." He said, "I know."

Rummaging through her stuff he handed her a dark red lipstick.

"I like your lips when they are this color." He said, handing her the lipstick.