Family Love Ch. 09

Story Info
The Honeymoon.
9.9k words
4.62
26.8k
20

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sameer woke up with a comfortable weight of a warm, soft body settled atop him. Warm breath curled up his neck, followed by wet lips, kissing him lovingly behind his ear. Reaching up, his fingertips settled on silky smooth skin, its warmth radiated over his palms, as he let his hands glide down a sinuous back. His palms hugged the curves of his mother hips before settling on her flawless ass.

"Wake up, honey," Veena whispered in his ear.

Veena's scent, enveloped Sameer like a kiss and his already stiff cock slipped along her warm, wet slit. Ever since their conversation yesterday, Veena's sexual appetite had grown. Sameer opened his eyes open and gazed into the eyes of his gorgeous mother. Her hair spilled randomly over her shoulders and her round tits mashed against his chest, squeezing out invitingly on either side of his body.

He palmed her ass and spread her cheeks apart, gliding his cock through the warm folds of her labia, preparing her for the inevitable penetration to come.

"What time is it?" he whispered.

Veena kissed her way along his jaw line until she found hi waiting lips and slid her tongue into his mouth. As their tongues slid together, she moaned softly and ground her hips, raising them higher with each pass, dragging her pussy with Sameer's hard cock. Breathlessly, Veena broke off their kiss leaving a string of saliva connecting their lips.

Sameer noticed the light of the early morning. After spending sometime with his sister Maria, they had returned to the hotel and had left for the next stop in their destination before lunch. It had taken them the rest of the day to get to the small cottage they had rented at one of the less famous hill stations. The drive had been pleasant but tiring and they had both fallen asleep immediately after changing.

Sameer saw his mother's smile and felt a nervous energy, he could still not believe all that had happened between them over the last few days, but now he was seeing his mother as she broke out of limits, she had self-imposed on her sexuality.

"It's time to get up." Said Veena.

Lifting chest off Sameer's just enough to slide her hand back under her body and she grabbed hold of his cock. With her fingers locked around the base, she giggled and guided his cock inside her hot little hole. Sameer groaned and edged his hips higher, sliding into her depths and savoring her warm tightness throbbing around his manhood.

"What a way to wake up" Sameer groaned.

Veena smiled and kissed him, sliding her tongue across his lips before pushing herself up off his chest and fully impaling herself on Sameer's cock. Her smile didn't fade as she gazed down at him, grinding his cock deep inside her warm depths.

Veena moved faster atop Sameer, causing the noisy, bed to groan loud enough to wake the dead. She braced herself by placing her hands on his sides, forcing her big juicy tits together, producing a mountain of jaw-dropping cleavage. Her stiff nipples, painted gold by the morning sunshine streaming through the window, set Sameer's cock throbbing deep inside her.

Sameer slid his hands along her thighs and higher, cupping her tits in each hand before giving them a full squeeze. Veena moaned atop him, twerking her hips while she fucked me, causing her tits to clap together. She furrowed her brow and her lips parted as her breaths came out shallow and fast.

The bed squeaked, and Sameer wondered if the sound could be heard from anyone outside the cottage, and even if it did would they even care, for as far as they were concerned, they were husband and wife.

Veena stretched forward, mashing her tits into Sameer's chest, she swiveled her hips in tight circles, never breaking their rhythm, fucking him with a fevered urgency. Sameer grabbed Veena's ass and pinned her to his cock as he sat upright. In one smooth motion, he placed her on his lap, his cock still buried inside her as they came face to face. Veena's eyes widened with delight, and she wrapped her legs around his waist, locking her ankles behind his back. She wrapped her arms around Sameer's neck and drew herself in tight, grinding his cock with abandon.

Her tits jiggled against his chest, and she squeezed her pussy, clamping down on the steel-hard shaft. She found his lips with hers and their tongues lashed together before he broke off the kiss and gazed into her eyes. He smacked her ass and Veena's eyes glazed over on the brink of orgasm.

She moaned long and low, her breaths coming in jagged pulls. "Yes, Sameer, yes, oohhh." She struggled to speak as she bounced on his cock. Sameer thrust his hips upward, slamming into her, squeezing her hips in both hands, forcing her up and down on his cock with deep, powerful thrusts. He grunted and grabbed a handful of her tit and gave her ass another hard smack.

"Come. Come for me!" he growled.

Veena's eyes rolled back in her head, and she arched her back, hanging onto his neck as her tits thrust outward. Her body clenched and goosebumps sprang to life across her chest and stomach. She let out an unearthly groan and her pussy spasmed around her son's cock as her juices leaked out over his balls and cock.

Sameer stuffed his cock deep inside his mother and grabbed a fistful of her long hair. With a hard grunt, he exploded inside her, painting her womb with his white semen, Veena leaned forward and buried her face in his neck, as he kissed his way along Veena's neck.

Veena sighed with satisfaction, and she ran her fingernails along his spine.

"How did you like your wake-up call?" Veena whispered in his ear.

"I loved it, you should wake me up like this every day." Sameer kissed Veena's ear and inhaled her sweet scent as he buried his nose in her hair.

Veena sat back on his lap and wriggled her hips, forcing his still stiff cock into her depths.

"We should probably get ready for the day." Veena said as started to lift off Sameer's cock.

Sameer grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down. "Or, we could stay in bed." He said, Veena kissed him again, gripping his bottom lip between her teeth.

"Hmmm... I would love to but we have long drive ahead of us today and I want to get going." Veena said, with her lips in his mouth, Veena's words came out stilted and uneven. She finally let go and gave him a soft kiss.

Sameer kissed her softly. "Ok, we will save this for later then."

"Good." Veena pushed off her feet, sliding his cock from her pussy. A rope of pearly cum stretched from her pussy to the tip of Sameer's cock.

Veena stepped off the bed and headed to the washroom, Sameer watched his mother's retreating ass with his recently spent seed running down the inside of her thigh. Getting up from the bed he went to the window and looked over the view at the mountains that spread out around them. Picking up the phone he ordered breakfast, then headed to the bathroom.

Stepping in he saw his mother's body outlined behind the glass partition partly obscured by steam, opening the shower door he stepped inside and wrapped his arms around Veena's waist.

"Need help cleaning up?" Sameer asked.

Veena leaned back into Sameer, wriggling her ass over his cock. "Yes, but no funny stuff."

Sameer lathered his hands and started washing his mother's body. Veena turned around and returned the favor. As the two lovers lathered and washed each other's bodies their hands became more playful. Squatting down Sameer ran his hands up his mother's legs but stopped short of her pussy, his breath bathing her pussy lips, standing up his right hand feathered over his mother's pussy lips, feeling the heat on his fingers.

"Mmmm..." Veena moaned softly.

Reaching around her body, Sameer lathered up his mother's back, moving lower he soaped her buttocks, squeezing the hard flesh, he ran a soapy finger through her ass crack.

"Ummm...Sameer..." Veena warned him.

"Just making sure that everything is nice and clean." Sameer smirked, bring his hands forward to her breasts.

Returning his smile dropped her hands down to fondle her son's hardening cock.

"Mmmm...that feels good, get it nice and clean." Sameer said.

Veena giggled as she fondled her son. Throwing aside all pretense of washing, picking her up by her hips, Sameer pushed his mother against the shower wall, the warm water washing over their naked bodies, Veena moaned wantonly and wrapped her legs around Sameer's waist, her right hand on his shoulder to steady herself while her left hand guided his now fully hard cock towards her pussy.

Sameer slammed himself into his mother as soon as his cock head entered her slick fuck hole, as he bottomed out, he waited, holding still for a moment. Veena's body froze for a minute as she arched and groaned as her son's cock filled her body. She finally opened an eye, and nodded at Sameer who proceeded by slamming her back up against the wall more forcefully as he pulled himself in and out of her.

Veena groaned in satisfaction. Sliding his hands up her waist, Sameer kneaded her chest and pinned her shoulders to the wall as his hips pulled back, sliding his cock slowly from her folds. Thrusting forward, he slammed into her again. Veena's sex squished as it accepted his length eagerly again and again.

Sameer pounded Veena against the wall, her lips quirking as she tilted her head back and let her moans follow the pace of his thrusting. Sameer's body moved to a beat, hormones coursing through his body and driving pleasure in every thrust. The tempo picked up as he craved to hear his mother scream. He continued thrusting, desperate for his own release.

"Yes, harder, harder," Veena screamed, as Sameer crushed her hips to the wall with each thrust.

Veena clung to his head, pressing his face into her chest. Her nails dug into Sameer's scalp as she shuddered in release and let out a wail of pleasure. "Don't stop!"

Sameer savored her slick sex, plunging deeper and feeling his own pleasure slowly inching its way to a peak. Moving faster, he felt almost dizzy but pushed through it towards the release his body so desperately craved. He felt his mother's body tense and shudder in release and felt himself loosing control, with a superhuman effort he staved off his own release.

As soon as his mother stopped cumming Sameer slid her off his cock and gently pushed down on her shoulders, even in her lust addled mind Veena understood what her son wanted and she eagerly kneeled in front of him and opened her mouth. The sight of his mother kneeling in front of him with lust etched across her face, her mouth open for his seed sent him over the top of his release.

"Aghhh..." Sameer moaned as he let loose his orgasm. Pearly white strings of his semen shot into his mother's open mouth, stray shots hit her face, coating her chin and cheeks. He leaned back against the shower wall, recovering from the powerful orgasm.

"Unnhh...mmm..." Veena moaned as the hot cum covered her face. Swallowing her son's seed in her mouth she pushed the rest into her mouth with her fingers.

The lusty display sent Sameer's blood pumping and he felt his cock inflate. Grabbing his mother, he washed off her face, then picking her up in his arms carried her to the bedroom and threw on the bed.

"Sameer, the time..." Veena started to say.

"Screw the time, I am not done with you yet." Sameer replied, kneeling on the bed her parted his mother's legs, "Come here, Mom!"

Sameer took Veena into his arms and kissed her everywhere. His tongue created a sensuous criss-cross pattern as it traversed the sensitive flesh of his mother's body. Veena quivered as her son kissed down her body, moving inexorably towards her aching pussy, when he sealed his lips about the small bud of her clitoris, she arched her back pushing her quim into his mouth.

"It's all right, Mom." Sameer whispered, his warm breath tickling her pussy lips, "I'm going to make you feel so good."

He opened his mouth wider, so that he could simultaneously move his tongue down to his mother's cunt slit while he continued to suck gently on her clit. Veena bucked her hips up in total abandon. Having her handsome son eating her cunt like this was so delicious, she knew she wouldn't last long before she came all over his tongue.

"I want to suck you too." Veena moaned.

Sameer looked up at his mother, then turned around on top of her, planting his knees on either side of her face before returning his lips to her pussy. In the sixty-nine position Veena sucked the long, hard cock deep into her mouth, she felt the deep stirrings of an overwhelming orgasm. Sameer slipped his tongue inside his mother's pussy me and pressed hard it was all it took to push Veena over the edge and she started to shake in release.

When Sameer realized that his mother was cumming, he grew more excited. Re-doubling the speed of his tongue, and feeling his own cock become extra hard as he hunched into her mouth. Aroused by the sweet, sticky taste of his own mother's cum. He felt his own orgasm and went rigid above her. Veena recognized the sign and reached up to grab Sameer's butt, pulling him down so that he could shoot his hot sperm deep into her throat, where he proceeded to unload his semen which Veena drank down.

They rested quietly for a few minutes in that position, Sameer's half-hard cock still between Veena's lips. As he savored his mother's juices as they leaked from her pussy lips. As Veena languidly ran her tongue over her son's semi-hard cock, she felt it start to stir.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Sameer and Veena both looked at the door in surprise.

"Room Service." A voice from outside the door called.

"Coming." Sameer called out, moving off his mother's body. He wrapped a towel around his waist, while Veena rolled under the bed sheets covering her nakedness.

Sameer opened the door to a young bellboy carrying a large tray, taking the tray loaded with the food from him, Sameer thanked him and closed the door. Placing the tray carefully on the coffee table he turned to see his mother rolling out of the bed with a single sheet covering her nakedness, with the sheet leaving her shoulders bare as she clutched it over her breasts flashing an expanse of her naked legs, Sameer felt the heat rising again.

"Oh, good...I was getting hungry." Veena said.

"Me too, but I am hungry for something else." Sameer said, with heat in his voice.

Stepping up to his mother, Sameer grabbed the front of the bed sheet and pulled it away. The sheet pooled at their feet leaving her completely naked.

"The food will get cold." Veena said, biting her lower lip she looked up into her son's eyes with the same heat he had in his eyes. Her hands playing with the towel around his waist.

"Then we will eat it cold, there is something a lot hotter that I want now." Sameer replied, as his mother loosened the towel around his waist.

Pushing his mother back on the bed Sameer parted her legs and positioned himself between her thighs. Veena lifted her legs up and wide the swollen lips of her pussy trembled as she felt the head of her son's cock start to spread them open. Her pussy stretched as Sameer slipped inside of her. Sameer slowly pushed inside his mother even as she mewled in need and rubbed her heels against his back, urging him to go faster, harder.

"Oh...Sameer! Don't hold back. Give it to me!" Veena moaned.

But Sameer did not relent, he slowly, deliberately pushed inside his mother steaming pussy and he was fully inside her feeling her pelvis squirming against his flat stomach. His entire length of his cock buried inside her. He could feel her full cunt, as it squeezed against his card cock.

Veena moved with Sameer, her son, as he began to fuck her with a slow, steady rhythm. His cock pumped in and out of her pussy, stretching her, filling her, making her clit tingle and throb with the promise of orgasms. As Sameer fucked his mother, Veena started to buck and jerk her hips beneath him violently, letting herself surrender to the orgasm that she could feel building in her. Sameer kept pumping away, the bed sheets were soaked with their sweat. The smell of their sex filled the room. As the mother and son happily fucked away.

"Aghhh...her I come." Sameer called out.

"Yes...yes...fill me up...make me cum...fuck me...oh! God, here I come..." Veena babbled, as she joined her son in a mutual orgasm.

Sameer filled his mother with what felt like gallons of cum, her pussy clenched onto him and milked every last drop out of him. He collapsed on top of his mother's sweaty body, burying his face in her hair, his tongue stroked the curve of her ear, and he felt her belly quiver.

Moving off his mother's body he pulled his cock out of her clinging pussy, and watched as their combined juices spilled out. Sameer slipped two fingers into her juicy, wet slit and rubbed her clit, a devilish grin on his handsome features.

"Unhhh...so sensitive...stop..." Veena murmured as her son played with her pussy.

His cock once again growing, Sameer gathered up their combined juices and brought to his mother's lips.

"Open up, Veena." He said, "I have a treat for you."

Veena's nostrils flared with the scent of their combined juices, as Sameer ran his fingers over her lips, with a moan she opened her mouth and sucked her son's fingers into her mouth making sure to lick them clean. Sameer went back to his mother's pussy and fed her more of his semen mixed with her own pussy juices until he had fed her as much as it was possible.

Veena moaned and writhed on the bed, as her son fed her his discharge mixed with her own, the warm liquid running down her throat acting as an aphrodisiac flaming the fire in her body. Through hooded eyes she saw her son's semi hard cock, still glistening with their juices, and with a needy moan she took it into her mouth, lathering it with her tongue to clean off the signs of their recent coupling.

"Oh God!" Sameer moaned, his hand twisting in his mother's hair as she blew him, his cock hardening in his mother's hot mouth.

Dragging his cock out of his mother's mouth with a pop, he looked at the wanton woman below him, writhing in arousal. Growling he grabbed his mother by her hips and turned her around, aligning his cock with her wet pussy. Veena looked over her shoulder at her son, her face a mask of lust, biting her lower lips she waited. The look on his mother's face was too much for Sameer and he drove his cock forward.

"Aghhh!" she screamed as Sameer speared his entire cock inside her in one go, her hand balling the bedsheet in pleasure.

SLAP! SLAP!

Sameer hips rammed into his mother's as he fucked with abandon, his lust over ruling all rational thought as he plowed into Veena's body.

"Oh, God...yes...yes..." Veena wailed as her son filled her pussy.

"This is what you want?" Sameer growled as she fucked into his mother's pussy, "To be fucked by your own son?"

"God, yes...yesss...I want you to fuck me..." Veena moaned in reply, "You fuck me soooo gooooddd."

Sameer fucked his mother with renewed passion, her moans and squeaks making him fuck into her harder and harder. He could feel her incredible pussy squeeze his entire length every time he bottomed out. Reaching forward he placed his hands on his mother's shoulders for better leverage as he pumped into her, pulling on her shoulders until she kneeling and he pulled her back against his chest.

"Gods, you are amazing. I am going to fuck you until you can't see straight." Sameer murmured in his mother's ear, "Then I am going to fuck you some more. By the time this vacation ends you will be walking funny for a month."

Veena hips moved faster as her son whispered in her ears. Twisting her head, she kissed him. Sameer's hands reached around to cup her breasts squeezing the soft flesh and pinching the hard nipples. Veena arched her back, resting her head on her son's shoulder as his hands roamed over her body, his cock pistoning in and out of her.