Family Love Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There conversation was limited as both mother and son enjoyed the food and the views from their table, pushing back her empty plate, Veena leaned back in her chair.

"Mmmm...I really needed that, didn't realize how hungry I was." Veena said.

"The if really good, this is a pleasant surprise. Hope its as good at other places." Sameer agreed as he cleaned up his plate.

Veena and Sameer sat in silence as they watched the view. After a few minutes they paid the bill and got back on the road. The next part of the trip was a repeat of the first, with mother and son discussing anything that came to their minds. Both felt comfortable, the back and forth feeling like two lovers getting to know each other. Despite being mother and son, both found out new things about each other, which made their new bond as lovers stronger.

Stopping at a tea shop next to a beautiful waterfall, they got down from the car to stretch and take a break. Ordering tea for both of them Sameer spied a small hiking trail going up towards the waterfall. Calling over one of the waiters at the tea stall he asked.

"Where does that go?" He asked.

"It goes up about a hundred feet, there are a few benches up there where you get an even better view of the waterfall." The waiter replied.

"Is the trail easy to hike? Can we take our tea up there?" Sameer asked.

"Yes, the trail is fairly easy and we can give you the tea in a disposable cup so you can take it up there, but please bring the empty cups back, we don't want the place littered." The waiter said.

"Great. Please make it two cups of tea, for take away." Sameer said.

Walking up to his mother, he explained the plan. Taking the cups of tea with them they climbed up the trail, passing a couple with kids on the way down, they reached a broad shelf with some stone benches, the sound of the waterfall was very loud but the view was even better than what they had from the road. Taking a seat, mother and son enjoyed the hot tea while luxuriating in the cool air coming off the waterfall.

Veena sighed as she closed her eyes and leaned her head back. Sameer watched his mother's stretched neck and felt his cock stir, putting his cup down he glanced down the trail and saw that they could not be seen from the road. Leaning in head kissed his mother on her exposed neck.

"Sameer!" Veena said, shocked at her son's blatant action, "We are in public someone could catch us."

"No one can see us from trail, plus so what if they do, they would only think of us a couple having a romantic moment." Sameer said, putting his arm around his mother's shoulders he drew her body close to his.

Veena reluctantly allowed her son to pull her to his body, resting her head on his shoulder she took a deep breath and relaxed in his embrace. Turning his mother's face towards himself, Sameer kissed her softly. Veena at first tried to pulled away from the kiss but Sameer's held her in place, after struggling weakly for a few moments, Veena gave in and started kissing back.

Feeling his mother relaxing into their kiss, Sameer's hands became busy also, moving over her body he cupped her left breast, gently squeezing the tit flesh, he was rewarded by his mother's soft moan, her nipples hardening into his palm. As their kiss became deeper and Sameer urged his mother onto his lap until Veena was straddling him, Sameer's hard cock rubbing into her own heated pussy.

Veena was lost in the kiss, her recent concerns about being discovered lost to her lust. Sameer grabbed on to his mother's ass and urged her hips back and forth, mother and son dry humped under the waterfall, its noise drowning out their moans.

"Oh god, I need you, NOW." Sameer growled.

Sameer started to unbutton his mother's jeans; Veena grabbed his hands.

"Sameer, No. We can't do anything here." Veena said.

"Anytime, anywhere, remember." Sameer said.

Grabbing his face in her hands, Veena looked into her son's eyes, "I know, I want you too but we can't take the risk. Someone could come by at any minute and we will be real trouble."

Even as he listened to his mother, Sameer's hands were still busy in her crotch his hand snaked into her pants as he cupped her crotch.

"Oh, god... We need to stop." Veena moaned, pushing her crotch into her son's hand as he buried his face between her heaving breasts.

"Come on its just over there."

Sameer and Veena froze at the sound, quickly climbing off her son's lap Veena adjusted her clothes to hide their recent activity. She had barely managed to sit back down when a couple with a young boy walked into sight.

"Hello." The man said.

"Hi, here to enjoy the waterfall?" Sameer asked.

"Yeah, the tea shop owner said it's a great place." The woman replied.

"It really is." Veena agreed.

As the family took one of the other benches Veena gestured for Sameer to get up.

"Well enjoy the view we need to be getting back on the road." Sameer said, rising.

Waving good bye to the family the two of them hiked back to their car and get got back on the road.

"Thank god that child was talking so loudly." Veena said.

"Yeah, otherwise we would have been in a really compromising situation." Sameer said.

"And whose fault would that be?" Veena asked.

"I know, I know. But when it comes to you, I can barely hold myself back." Sameer said.

Reaching over he rubbed his mother's thigh to assure her, the feeling of her flesh under his hand was incredible, still aroused from their aborted make out session, Sameer pushed his hand upward until his finger reached the junction between her legs.

"Sameer! Eyes on the road, this is no place to get distracted." Veena said.

Reluctantly putting his hand back on the steering Sameer said, "I know, sorry, it's just..."

"I know it is hard for you baby, you can ravage me as soon as we get to the hotel. But even if people do not know that we are mother and son, any kind of overt public displays of affections is not something that would be acceptable. So, for now, you need to pay attention to the road." Veena said, patting his hand.

"I understand." Sameer said.

The rest of the ride was spent in companionable silence, as they drove up the wounding roads through the stunning scenery. They took two more breaks to stretch their legs, talked about the things the beautiful vistas. As they got closer to their destination the sexual tension in the car started to rise again, Sameer could feel his cock stiffening as the moment he would have his mother back in his arms got closer.

When they pulled into the hotel it was already dark, the lights of the main building threw a welcome warm light across the entrance, but most of the surrounding was shrouded in darkness. Stepping down Sameer and Veena stretched their legs and back. Heading into the main building they were met by a valet who took their keys and promised to bring their luggage in.

The inside of the building was a mix of modern and traditional architecture, the floor covered with thick local carpets a sofas ranged around the room for the guests to sit and relax, off to their right they could see a restaurant. Instead of a traditional check in counter as they looked around the saw a woman approach them holding a tablet.

"You must be Mr. & Mrs. Akhtar, welcome to Hilltop. My name is Zainab, I am the owner and manager of this hotel." She said, holding out her hand.

Zainab looked to be in her late forties, wearing a fitted shalwar kameez that failed to hide her body, her large breasts seemed to defy gravity and age, with a flat stomach flaring out at the hips over her voluptuous ass. But it was her face which caught Sameer's eye, a thin aquiline nose sitting over pouty lips, strong jaw and high cheekbones. Her eyes were grey with a hint of slant, indicating some Chinese ancestry.

"Thank you for the welcome, I have heard a lot about this place." Veena said, taking the offered hand.

Sameer shook her hand also feeling the soft skin and warmth, he wondered what she could look naked. Immediately shaking the thought from his head.

"I must be hornier than I realized." Sameer thought to himself.

"Well, the night isn't exactly the best time to enjoy the views, but I promise in the morning you will see what the fuss is all about." Zainab said, her face lighting up as she smiled at Veena.

"I am sure." Veena agreed, smiling back at the older woman.

"Well, we have you in cabin 5, which as requested has a lot of privacy." Zainab said, giving them a knowing smirk, which caused Veena to blush. "It is a little further away from this building, but the room is fully stocked incase you wish to make your own breakfast, breakfast is served at the restaurant from seven till ten in the morning."

She passed the tablet to Sameer to check in, taking the digital pen he signed his name on the check in form and handed it back to Zainab, who looked at the signature then back at him, an eyebrow arching in question but quickly schooled her face. Sameer caught the look and realized his mistake; he had signed his own name instead of his fathers. Mentally slapping himself he wondered if it was going to be a problem.

"We have lot of couples that stay with us, so you can be sure of our discretion." Zainab said, looking pointedly at Sameer as she closed her tablet.

Just then the valet came in with their luggage.

"Take those to cabin 5." Zainab told the valet.

As the valet left from a side door Zainab indicated that they should follow her. Sameer's eyes were drawn to her large ass, the rolling motion of her hips caused him to swallow. Zainab turned her head to say something to them and saw where Sameer's eyes were and smiled at him. Caught Sameer could only smile back at her.

"The cabins are connected to the main building by these walkways the rooms, there is a hiking track that goes into the surrounding mountains on the right, and if you want to be a little adventurous there are great camping spots all around us, and we have tents and other equipment that you can use." Zainab said as she led them to the cabin.

"That sounds great. I am very impressed, do you manage this place alone?" Veena asked.

"Yes, my husband and I started the place together, he passed away a couple of years ago. So now its just me." Zainab replied, a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Oh, I am sorry to hear that." Veena said.

"That is fine. He was a wonderful man and he had a good life." Zainab said, looking back at Veena she smiled at her, easing her concerns.

"It must be hard running this place as a woman, I imagine quite a few people don't like it." Sameer said.

"Yes, there are always the occasional ass holes, but I know how to put them in their place and my staff is wonderful, the place mostly runs on its own." Zainab said.

"I run my own business also, and I can sympathize with how hard it can be." Veena agreed.

Looking back at Veena, Zainab gave her a once over, clearly not expecting her to be business woman in her own right.

"Do you always provide such personal service to all your guests?" Sameer asked as the cabin came into view.

"You guys are checking in late, the day manager has already left for the day. So you get the personal treatment from me. I live on the premises I have a small cabin of my own near the main building." Zainab said, flashing a smile at him.

"We appreciate the help." Veena said.

They were standing in front of the cabin door. Unlocking the door Zainab told the valet to put the luggage inside. When he finished Sameer tipped him and sent him on his way. Zainab indicated that they should enter first and Veena led the way, as she passed by her Zainab gave her another look her eyes resting a little longer than necessary on Veena's bust and ass.

Walking in Sameer was pleasantly surprised at the setting, the main room was quite large with a king size bed, along with a small table for eating with sofas for sitting, the washroom too was spacious with a large shower. A small open kitchen was built against one wall, while one wall was completely made of glass. In the gloom he saw that it opened up on to a private terrace which had a couple of chairs. But the darkness completely blotted out the view.

"You can't see it now, but the view from the windows is quite incredible, you will see it tomorrow." Zainab said, handing over the keys to Veena.

"Thank you, this is all very lovely." Veena thanked her.

"My pleasure." Zainab purred, once again giving Veena and then Sameer a once over, "And if there is anything I can do to make your stay pleasurable please don't hesitate to ask."

"We will keep that in mind." Sameer said.

"Anything at all." Zainab said.

The insinuation in her voice caused Sameer's cock to swell, he did not want to believe what the woman was saying but he intended to confirm. Veena completely missed the undercurrent in Zainab's voice as she was looking around the room.

"Thank you, we will let you know." Veena said.

As she left Sameer got another eyeful of her breasts and ass as the older woman sashayed away from the cabin. Closing the door, he turning around he saw his mother looking at him.

"Enjoy the view?" Veena smirked.

"That is not...what I...no..." Sameer stammered.

Veena laughed at her son, "I don't mind you looking, but am I not enough to satisfy you?" she asked.

"Satisfy me, I seem to remember you wearing me out. If there is anybody who needs more its you." Sameer said.

Veena blushed at her son's words, remembering their talk from morning, she had hoped Sameer had forgotten about it.

"That was just talk." Veena said, even her own words sounded weak in her ears.

"Maybe, but I couldn't help notice that you did not say no to the idea. In fact, it seemed to have turned you on." Sameer said, moving towards his mother he placed his on her hip.

Veena shook her head no.

Sameer pulled his mother closer and whispered in her ear, "Besides, she was checking you out as much as I was checking her out."

Veena shuddered at her son's words.

"If you want to explore that side of your sexuality, she would be perfect. A beautiful older woman, with no connection to our own social circles." Sameer said, his hand moving down to his mother's ass.

Veena squirmed against Sameer's body.

"I was just curious; it was just a fantasy."

Seeing his mother's resistance crumbling Sameer squeezed her ass, rubbing his cock against her stomach.

"It doesn't have to be. You should not deny yourself this, if you want it, I will help you." Sameer said, "Imagine laying your head on her big breasts, your legs rubbing together."

Veena moaned softly as the image entered her mind, putting her face in his shoulder.

"Sameer...don't..."

"Don't what?" he asked.

"Don't put such thoughts in my mind."

"You enjoy it don't you. You liked Mina looking at you, and the thought of being naked with Zainab turns you on, doesn't it."

Veena shook her head.

Taking his mother chin in his hand Sameer forced her to look into his face, "I thought you wanted to explore your sexuality, why are you denying yourself." He said.

"What about us?"

"What about us? I want to see you happy." Sameer said.

"And it has nothing with you finding her attractive?" Veena asked.

"I do find her attractive, but no woman can replace you." Sameer said, kissing her softly.

The contact of their lips was like throwing fuel on fire. Veena arms encircled her son's neck as she kissed him with renewed passion.

Breaking the kiss, Sameer took stepped back and started to unbutton his shirt, "I promised to ravish you when we got here, didn't I?" He said.

Biting her lower lip Veena looked at her son and started to take off her own clothes. As soon as they were naked Sameer took his mother's hand and led to the bed. The cabin filled with the sounds of their passion as they made love to each other late into the night.