Family Love Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sameer's left hand snaked down to her crotch, as soon as his fingers touched her clit his mother arched her back pushing out her breasts, Sameer held onto her tightly with his right arm, his hand curling around her neck as he twirled the thumb of his left around her clit.

"Oh...Oh...ummm...ahhh...yesss!!" Veena moaned incoherently as the added simulation pushed her arousal higher and higher. Her son's thrusting picked up speed as a massive orgasm rolled over her.

Sameer grabbed onto his mother as she started to convulse in a massive orgasm, her pussy clenched his cock in a vice like grip with her entire body going rigid, her back arched and her mouth opened in a silent scream, forcing him to stop thrusting as he held his mother in his arms.

"Ahhh...!!!" Veena moaned softly as her body went completely limp, she would have fallen forward if not for her son's strong arms encircling her.

Gently lowering his mother's body, Sameer laid her face down on the bed, his cock still inside her convulsing pussy. As he lay on his mother's back, he started to slowly grind his cock inside her, making her moan softly, her lust addled mind still lost in the afterglow of her orgasm. He softly kissed her cheeks and nibbled her ear as he waited for her to return to reality.

"Oh god, that was incredible." Veena moaned softly.

"We are not done yet." Sameer said, as he ran his hand over her sweat covered back, "Not by a long shot."

"Ummm...I don't think I can take more." Veena protested weakly, even as she started to grind her hips into her son's.

"I don't think you know how much you can take, look at you already getting ready for more." Sameer whispered in her ear, "In the coming days we are going to see just how much you can take." Punctuating his last sentence with a thrust into his mother's weeping pussy.

"Oh god, Sameer..." Veena moaned.

Sameer hand captured his mother's, their fingers entwinning as he started to thrust into his mother with greater speed. His ears filling with the sweet sound of her moans as he fucked into her, pulling by her hips he settled back on his knees, raising his mother's ass with her head resting on her arms. Taking firmer grip, his fingers sinking into the hollow of his mother's hip, his thrusts picking up speed.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

The room filled with the sound of their bodies coming together.

"Ugghhh...ooohhh...yessss..." Veena moaned as her son took control of her body.

"Yes, moan for me." Sameer said, "Tell me how much you like your son fucking you."

"I love it, I love you, I love your cock, I love it when you take me." Veena babbled as her son fucked her.

"Good, and don't you forget it. You are mine now." Sameer said, forcefully.

"Yes, I belong to you. No man shall ever touch me again." Veena agreed.

"I will fuck you when I want, where I want." Sameer said.

"YES...yes..." Veena moaned at her son's words, her hips pushing back in time with her son. She loved the way her son fucked her, possessed her body, she wanted him to take complete control of her body and soul, just as he was doing now.

Sameer's thrusts picked up speed, his mother's acceptance of their roles making him even more aroused, he felt his cock became even harder as the feeling of dominance raced thorugh his body. His moans and grunts joined his mother's in a symphony of lust and love.

"Here I come, get ready, come with me." Sameer said.

"Yes, yes, ohhhh my goooodddd...yesssss..." Veena moaned.

Sameer felt his orgasm race through his body as he started shooting into his mother's pussy. Veena felt his hot semen flood her pussy, causing her to orgasm, burying her face in the pillow she screamed out her release even as her son continued to thrust into her.

Sameer, felt his orgasm subside and his entire body turn to jelly. Falling on top of his mother's body her rested for a few seconds, catching his breath then he rolled to the side, drawing her body with him. The two lovers lay on the bed, their bodies covered in sweat, Sameer's cock still lodged inside his mother's pussy.

"We will need another shower." Veena said, smiling.

*****

Sameer was on the bed his back resting against the headboard, his mother lying back against him, they were still naked with the tray on food on the bed with them as they ate.

"We have to be on the road in an hour if we are going to make it to the next hotel, before night fall." Sameer said, as he ate a slice of bread with jam.

"Mmmm...I know but this is so comfortable." Veena said, as she took a sip of her lukewarm tea.

"I wouldn't mind spending the rest of the trip in room with you." Sameer agreed, "But I think it would be much better at the next place you picked."

"Yes, it is a lot nicer." Veena said, "Also a lot more private."

"More private, hmm, looks like someone is eager." Sameer said.

Veena blushed at her son's words. Sameer watched in amusement as his mother's skin turned a pale shade of pink, and marveled at her ability to still be embarrassed, even while lying naked in bed with her son.

"Its not that..." Veena started to say then went silent.

"Ever since I embraced this, I have been wanting to..." Veena began again but stopped.

Sameer kissed his mother on her shoulder, "I know what you mean, I feel the same way." He said.

Turning her head, Veena looked into her son's eyes and saw the same love and lust reflected there that she knew he could see in her eyes. Craning her neck she kissed Sameer on the lips, the kiss was soft and full of meaning as mother and son shared the moment.

As the kiss continued on it deepened into something more, Veena moaned into her son's mouth as his cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples. Veena felt the blood in her breasts making her nipples stand. Veena rubbed her legs together to put pressure on her rapidly heating pussy.

"No...No..." Veena said as she broke the kiss, "We can't start all over again, we have to get ready."

Pulling away from her son she got of the bed and stretched out the kinks in her body, feeling a delicious ache in her pussy from their love making. Sameer watched his mother's naked body and felt the blood rush to his cock, leaping up from the bed he moved towards her. Veena turned to look at her son and found herself in his embrace. Grabbing his mother by her butt Sameer raised her up, Veena's legs instinctively wrapped around his waist her pussy lips resting atop his hard cock.

"Sameer, not now." Veena protested, even as she felt her nether lips moisten as they came in touch with her son's hot cock.

"Any time, anywhere. Isn't that what you said?" Sameer asked.

"Yes, but..." Veena started to say.

"I want you here and now. Are you going to say no?" Sameer asked.

Veena bit her lower lip, her pussy lips rubbing over her son's cock. Sameer made no move to push it further waiting for his mother's answer. Finally, Veena just nodded her head at her son.

"Good. Now why don't you help me?" Sameer said.

Veena blushed as she reached between their bodies and touched her son's cock. The heat and hardness of the organ made her moan, gently guiding the cock to her pussy she rubbed the cock head over her cunt lips, wetting the bulbous head before guiding it inside until the cock head lodged inside her pussy.

Sameer walked the short distance to the nearest wall and leaned his mother's back against it, looking into her face he moved his hips forward, the feeling of her cock enveloping his cock was incredible, it felt like his entire cock was melting as he entered her perfect pussy, perfect for his cock.

"Aahhhh..." Veena moaned as her son filled her with his iron hard cock.

Hooking his arms under his mother's knees, Sameer grabbed her butt cheeks in his hands, his fingers sinking into the firm flesh as he took a good hold. Bracing his feet, he started to fuck into his mother. Veena moaned loudly as her son's cock once again started to hammer into her deliciously sore pussy, she could not believe that she could still feel so much pleasure, the two of them had been at it since the moment they woke up, it was not only her son's stamina that surprised her, it was also her own burning hunger.

Raising his mother up and down Sameer fucked into her, the feeling of her pussy clasping his iron hard cock as she slid down his cock made him groan in pleasure. Veena wrapped her arms around her son's neck as she pressed her tits against his chest, feeling them flatten out. She brought bother hands to his cheeks, holding his face and gazing into his eyes. Then her lips closed on his and they kissed long and hard.

The searing contact of their lips made them both moan. Veena felt her son's arms tighten on her ass and she hugged him tightly, his cock pressing into her bubbling cunt. She writhed her hips against him, holding his face tightly. Then he slowly pressed her tongue between his lips.

Veena sighed in delight when her son began to suck on her tongue. The harder he sucked, the more she whimpered with pleasure. When she began to dart her tongue back and forth into his mouth, she pushed her pelvis into his throbbing cock. When Sameer clutched her ass cheeks harder, Veena whimpered into his mouth, moving even tighter against him. There was a hot, sparkling feeling racing up and down her body, swelling hotly between her thighs. Veena felt her orgasm approaching as her son continued to raise and lower her body on to his cock. Her body trembled against her son and her tongue snaked in and out of his mouth wetly. The hardness of his cock inside her felt so good she rocked harder, wondering if Sameer would come too.

Sameer could also feel his orgasm approaching but the strain of lifting and lowering his mother on to his cock became to much for him. Stopping mid thrust he pulled out of his mother. Veena eyes opened wide as her orgasm was denied.

"Huh...what...why did you stop?" Veena asked.

Sameer lowered put his mother down on her feet, without saying a word he turned her around and make her lean forward, her hands resting against the wall. He gripped his mother's ass with both hands, digging into the firm cheeks and making Veena moan with pleasure, as he pulled her backwards she realized what her son was planning and she wiggled her ass.

"Hurry, I want you back inside." Veena moaned.

Arched her ass high into the air, she parted her knees for him. Lifting her head, she looked over her shoulder as her son moved into position behind her ass. She felt the head of her son's cock pressing into her cunt, and moaned in delight. His hands held her hips tightly as he thrust his cock deeply.

Veena's pussy closed around Sameer's cock, holding him with that wet heat. Moving her ass, Veena began to hump on his cock, soft sounds bubbled from her throat. When Sameer started thrusting with her, she began to whimper. She shivered as they banged back and forth, putting one hand between her thighs she felt his cock push in and out of her pussy, her fingers found her own aroused clit and she started playing with it.

Behind his mother, Sameer grunted loudly, and she increased the motion of her ass. When Sameer fucked furiously into her, she felt her tits sway beneath her.

"Harder, Sameer!" Veena whimpered, "Oh, please fuck me harder! I want it! Fuck me, darling! Please fuck me!"

The words from his mother inflamed Sameer's erotic senses and he pounded into his mother's slippery pussy. His fingers dug into her hips. With every throb of his cock, Veena's cunt sucked and squeezed. Once again a series of explosions burned through her, her cunt convulsed in tight wetness around his prick. The orgasms grew in intensity, making her squeal and shake her ass in a frenzy against his driving cock. Waves of orgasm crashed through her with frantic ecstasy.

Moaning loudly, she shook and twisted her naked ass while Sameer plunged faster and harder into her clinging cunt. His cock thrusting into her cunt created a storm of ecstasy, loud wails escaped her lips as he slammed against her ass.

"Ohhh, that's so good, Sameer!" Veena whined with a thick voice. "Oh God! So good! Fuck me, darling! So hard... so very hard! I love it. I love it!"

Sameer was grunting swiftly now, listening to his mother using those exciting words openly. He gazed with glassy eyes at the way she wiggled her ass, seeing the tightness of her asshole. The cheeks of her ass were very smooth, white and creamy. He stopped plunging his cock into her cunt and fondled the ass cheeks, and his mother continued her back and forth motions, fucking him in mindless delight. He saw his cock sink in, then withdraw, her pink cunt lips sucking on his prick.

The wetness, the intense heat, and the exciting tightness of his mother's cunt became too much, as did the sight of her ass fucking him. Sameer's body went stiff and Veena felt his cock jerking about deep inside her clamping cunt. As the roar of a fantastic orgasm whipped through her, she still felt her son's cock as it suddenly gushed, flooding her cunt with that thick, creamy cum.

Veena's legs almost buckled as she came, only Sameer's arms around her hips and waist kept her from falling down on her knees. Sameer's cock popped out his mother's pussy as he held up, turning her around he kissed her deeply, their moans mingling as they came down from their mutual orgasmic.

"That was incredible." Veena murmured against her son's lip.

"I love you. You are incredible." Sameer said.

Hugging his mother Sameer kissed her again, his hands roaming over her body, caressing her back, ass and breasts.

"Stop, haven't you had enough. We need to get on the road." Veena said as she reluctantly stepped away from her son's roaming hands.

Grabbing his mother hand Sameer pulled her into his arms, her back against his chest.

"I can never have enough of you, but I don't think I can go again so soon." Sameer whispered in her ears. His hands cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples. Veena moaned pushing her ass backwards, grinding on Sameer's soft cock.

"It's would seem I am not the one who can't seem to get enough." Sameer whispered, "I might need help keeping you satisfied."

Twisting her head around, Veena looked up into her son's smirking face.

"You are the only man for me. I have no interest in any other men." Veena said.

"Who said anything about another man." Sameer replied, smirking.

Veena looked at her son's smiling face, confused by his words, then realization dawned on her what Sameer was hinting at, and her face heated up. She wanted to admonish him for saying such a thing but, the warmth she had felt at Mina's open invitation came unbidden to her mind as well as a picture to her body.

"Surely you don't mean Mina." Veena said.

"It would be kind of awkward for my best friend and mother being lovers." Sameer said.

Veena blushed even more at being called Mina's lover, and she started to grind her ass into Sameer once again. Veena realized what she had been doing and blushed harder and bit her lower lip. Breaking out of her son's embrace she headed to the bathroom.

"I think we should get ready, it's getting late." She called out over her shoulder.

Sameer smiled to himself. This was even better than he had hoped.

*****

Veena and Sameer were back on the road. They had checked out only a few minutes before the official check out time and where now running over an hour behind their original plan. The road they were driving on twisted through the beautiful mountain vistas as they went higher among the mountains.

As they drove mother and son, talked about the incredible views they were passing through, movies, books, gossip among their social circle. It was approaching lunch time when Sameer pulled into a small restaurant built on the side of the road with great views of the valley below.

Stepping down form the car they stretched out the kinks from the long, twisting drive. The seating for the restaurant consisted of small tables set apart from each other, with a stone path connecting them together, each sitting area was strategically placed to provide the customers the best possible view of the hills around. Veena and Sameer took one of the seats, their where other tourists also sitting around having lunch but the way the tables were set all Sameer could pick up was the soft murmur of their indistinct voices.

"This is place is pretty great." Sameer said.

"Isn't it? I love the view and its so great to be in the mountains, the air is so clear." Veena gushed.

Sameer smiled at the joy on his mother's voice. A waiter stopped at their table to take their order, and Sameer did not miss the appreciative glance he gave his mother. Instead of feeling jealous he felt pride, the woman with him being desired by other men appealed to his baser male nature.

"What is this hotel like where we will be staying?" Sameer asked.

"I heard about it from one of the women at the gym, she went there with her husband recently..." Veena started to speak, but then stopped the reminder of her husband's actions still fresh.

Sameer saw the sadness on his mother's face and reached across the table to hold her hand.

"Hey, its ok. I am her with you now, and I promise that I won't abandon you like dad." Sameer said, softly.

Veena smiled at her son, her eyes shining with unshed tears. Once again she lamented the fact that her husband was not as considerate as her son.

"Now tell me more about this hotel." Sameer said.

"Its not really a hotel, it was made by a couple a few years ago and has a handful of small huts set away from each other, with amazing views of the mountains and valleys. Completely private, with a main house where you can have breakfast, but each room is also equipped with a kitchenette." Veena said, "I have seen the pictures and it is just so gorgeous. The mountains around it have some amazing hiking trails and camping sites."

Sameer listened to his mother speak and smiled at her enthusiasm for the place she had picked for her vacation with his dad.

"So, completely private, you say." Sameer said with a smirk.

Veena blushed at the insinuation in his sentence.

"We will have to make full use of it then." Sameer said, "Did you see the looks the staff gave us when we left the hotel?"

Veena could only nod, her blush even more pronounced.

"We may have been a little too vocal." She said.

"We?" Sameer asked, arching his eyebrows.

"Okay, me. I may have been a little too loud." Veena said.

"I like it when you are loud. I intend to make you scream, every chance I get." Sameer said, hotly.

Veena looked at her son, his lust for her clear on his face. Just the look caused her heart to beat faster, she could feel her nipples start to stiffen and a warmth start to spread from her pussy.

"Do you like it when I make you scream?" Sameer asked.

Veena looked at her son, and nodded.

"You will have to be speak up, Veena." Sameer said.

Veena shook her head, but felt her arousal increase at the situation.

"Come one, you have to say what you want and like if you expect me to know what to do." Sameer teased, his mother.

Giving in Veena finally whispered, "I like it when you make me scream."

"What was that? I didn't hear that." Sameer said, leaning forward.

Blushing furiously Veena spoked louder, "I like it when you make me scream in bed, I love cumming on your cock, fingers and tongue."

Sitting back Sameer smiled in satisfaction at his mother.

"You are terrible, making me say these things out loud." Veena murmured.

"Maybe, but you liked saying it, didn't you?" Sameer said.

Veena nodded her head, still blushing. Before Sameer could say anything else they were interrupted by the waiter with their order. As he served them their lunch, he glanced sideways at Veena's blushing face. As soon as the waiter left both Sameer and Veena dug into their food. Between their morning activities and the cold breakfast, they had not had a good meal, so they dug into the delicious and fragrant food in font of them.