Family Love Ch. 11

Story Info
Veena gets invited to dinner.
3.5k words
4.63
8.5k
12

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sameer was going through his messages as he waited for his mother, when the quick shower had threatened to turn into something naughtier, Veena had kicked her son out of the bathroom to get ready for the day, he sent off a quick message to his father assuring him that they were safe and sound.

As he listened to his mother's hair dryer, he sent a message to Maria about how his plan was starting to bear fruit, to which she sent back a thumbs up emoji and a question mark.

S: Trust me, can't share details now.

M: Well, I need something to keep me going.

Before Sameer could answer Veena stepped out of the bathroom, still naked, she unselfconsciously, rummaged through her luggage for clothes. Sameer had an idea and grinning he surreptitiously took a quick photo of his mother from the back and sent it to Maria.

M: Oh! Shit...

S: Happy now?

M: YES. Send me more.

S: In good time, but what's in it for me?

DING! Sameer's phone pinged and he saw a picture of his sister's breasts incased in a lacy bra on his phone. Seeing her small but perky breasts on his screen Sameer felt his pants tighten at the crotch. Shooting off a quick thumbs up to his sister, he caught sight of his mother pulling on a pair of panties.

Getting up walked up to his mother and hugging her from behind, his hand cradled her still naked breasts and he rubbed his semi hard cock against her ass crack.

"Sameer, we have..." Veena started to admonish her son, but lost her train of thought as his hands fondled her breasts and his lips caressed his neck. Her hips instinctively pushed back against her son's semi hard cock.

"Yes?" Sameer asked, as his hands squeezed his mother's breasts, his nipples hardening and poking into his palms.

"We...we don't have time...breakfast..." Veena tried to speak through her own lust, desperate to control her own body's yearning. Turning around Veena tried to speak to Sameer, but before she could say a word her mouth was captured in her son's lips as he kissed her.

Giving in Veena wrapped her arms around Sameer's neck and moaned in heat as her son's tongue entered her mouth the aggressive kiss continued until both of them were left breathless. Breaking the kiss Veena looked into her Sameer's eyes hooded eyes, lust radiating off her body, her hands found his cock, stroking me over his pants. A smile creased her face as she undid his belt and pants.

Veena gripped Sameer's shaft with one hand while pulling her panty to the side with the other. Mother and son groaned as Sameer's own fingers entered his mother's over heated pussy, his fingers curling up and sliding into Veena's pussy.

"Oh Sameer, I need it." Their eyes met again, hers looked pleading as she went on, "Fuck me baby! I need it so bad!"

"Oh mom!" Sameer groaned, spreading his mother's legs further he moved between them, bending his knees he lined up his cock with her pussy and drove straight up into her sex.

"Umgh!" Veena gasped as her son's lance drove into her core. Her eyes crossed and then rolled back into her head when he pulled back halfway and then powered fully into her, lifting her right off the floor.

"Oh god!" Veena moaned.

Sameer grabbed his mother's thighs and lifted her up letting her wrap her legs around his waist. With her arms around his neck Veena began bouncing in front of him, nearly knocking them over. Sameer stagger stepped towards the nearby wall.

"Umph!" Veena gasped as her back pounded into the wall. Their lips locked in a deep kiss her tongue forced its way into Sameer's mouth who then pushed her tongue back into her own mouth. Sameer's hands grasped tight to her ass cheeks as he lifted her nearly off his dick and then gripped tight as he powered her back down onto his raging cock.

Neither of them spoke, their moans and groans spoke volumes as they raced onward. With each thrust of his hips, he drove his cock deeply into his mom's steaming hot pussy, its ridges squeezing and massaging his full length.

"Oh, fuck me!" Veena cried out as her body lurched in orgasmic release, "Don't stop! Oh god baby, I'm almost there! Please don't stop!"

Veena gripped her son's body tightly with her legs as her hips crushed their pelvises together. Even as he pressed her into the wall Veena somehow managed to shake violently as her body was racked by her orgasm, her screams muffled against his lips.

"Oh god! Oh god yes! Here it comes! Right there... right THERE!" Veena moaned as she kissed him with passion. Sameer opened his eyes and she was staring into him with eyes bigger than saucers! Her kiss lessened and he heard her softly moaning, "Yes... yes... yes... yes... yes..." in time with their bodies crushing together.

Pressing her once more against the wall Sameer began to really drive his cock up and into her moist heat. His hands had wrapped under and around her thighs for more leverage and he gave her about ten hard and full-length thrusts that buried his cock into her to my balls. Feeling his balls signaling his own eruption and I gasped, "Oh mom! God, you feel so good, I am going to come!!!"

"Yes, yes. Fill me." Veena moaned.

As Sameer prepared to release his load, he was struck by an idea. With a supreme effort he pulled out of his mother's clutching pussy.

"Wha..." Veena asked in surprise at the sudden emptiness.

Lowering his mother to the floor Sameer placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down. Understanding what her son wanted Veena kneeled in front of her son, his turgid cock twitching in front of her face. The sight of his own mother kneeling in front of him, submissively, her eyes locked onto his cock, sent a flush of arousal through him. Leaning forward he bought his cock to his mother's soft lips.

Veena breathed deeply as she watched her son's cock approach her mouth, with a moan she opened her lips and took the head of his cock in her mouth. Tasting herself on the cock which only seconds ago had been inside her she moaned around the flesh in her mouth running her tongue over it like a lollipop she closed her eyes in ecstasy as her son pushed the cock further inside her mouth.

Sameer had been ready to blow for a while and no the feeling of his mother's lips and tongue on his cock, pushed him over the edge. Humping his cock in his mother's mouth he felt himself to pump her mouth full of his cum.

"Aghh...I am coming..." Sameer called out as he felt the first shot of his cum coat the inside of his mother's mouth.

"Mmmm..." Veena moaned as her son's hot cum landed on her tongue.

Pulling his spurting cock out of his mother's sucking mouth, Sameer let the rest of his discharge cover her mouth neck and cleavage. Veena moaned as the hot cum covered her skin. Sameer moaned as his orgasm finally ended. Veena sat in a trance her mind overcome with the lust running through her body.

Sameer staggered back and sat on the bed, his eyes locked on his mother as she absent mindedly ran her fingers through the cum coating her skin. Sameer watched as his mother used her finger to push the cum on her face into her mouth and swallow it.

"Mmm..." Veena moaned. Opening her eyes she saw her son looking at her in wonder, his cock semi hard already. Coming to her senses Veena's eyes snapped open as she looked down at herself.

"Sameer!" Veena scolded her son, "Look what you did, I just took a shower."

"Don't blame me, we both wanted it." Sameer countered.

"I will need to shower again." Veena sighed.

"No." Sameer said, walking to his still kneeling mother. Veena looked up at her son standing over her with a look of confusion on her face, "Don't take a shower."

"Sameer, I will smell of your cum." Veena said, rising to her feet.

"Good. I want you to. I want to know that you are walking around in public with my cum still on your skin." Sameer said.

Lowering her head Veena blushed at her son's blatant demands.

"I don't think that is a good idea." Veena said.

Putting a finger on his mother's chin Sameer raised her face to look at him.

"No one will know, and even if they suspect, so what. I am not afraid to show the world that you are my woman." Sameer said, "Are you ashamed to being my woman?"

Veena felt her heart flutter at being called Sameer's woman. A warmth spread through her body at the love in her son's words and she shook her head.

"Good now why don't you get dressed and we will go for breakfast." Sameer said.

*****

The restaurant was only half filled with the other guests when Sameer and Veena entered. The other guests were a mix of families, couples and a table of 3 young men. After looking around Sameer pointed towards an empty table. As Veena and Sameer took their seats, they noticed Zainab approaching their table.

Sameer watched her approaching their table and enjoyed the view. Zainab was dressed in a pair of skin tight jeans that showed of her lovely legs and a tight blouse that put her impressive bust on display. Quite a few of the men in the restaurant gave her a good long look as she walked across the floor.

"How are you guys doing?" asked Zainab as she reached their table.

"We are doing great. You have a lovely hotel." Veena replied, smiling up at the beautiful older woman.

"The room was too your liking?" Zainab asked.

"The room is lovely, and the view is breathtaking." Gushed Veena.

"I am happy to hear that." Said Zainab, then dropping her voice she asked, "And the bed? I hope you had a good night's sleep."

Sameer looked at Zainab sharply and saw the glint in her eyes and the salacious grin on her lips. He smiled back at the woman's forwardness. Veena too saw the look on Zainab's face and blushed.

"Well, we didn't sleep much last night." Veena shot back, surprised at her own boldness, causing her to blush even more.

Sameer looked at this mother in surprise. Zainab chuckled at Veena's reply.

"Oh, I am sure. With a beautiful woman like yourself I am sure that sleeping was the last thing on the young man's mind." Zainab said.

"Well, you know how it is." Veena said.

"Sadly, it's been a while since I have had a chance to share my bed with someone." Zainab said.

Even as she said the words Zainab wondered if she was being too forward with the couple. While her instincts told her that she was on the right track but you never knew about people. But ever since she had seen the two enter her hotel she had been fantasizing about the two of them, individually and together.

"A beautiful woman like yourself? I find that hard to believe." Sameer said.

Recognizing the opportunity Zainab took a seat with the couple.

"Oh, I get plenty of attention. But no one has really caught my fancy." Zainab replied, looking pointedly at the two of them.

"Yes, one can't be too careful." Veena said as she leaned forward, "Has someone caught your fancy recently?"

Sameer mouth fell open in surprise at his mother's forwardness, Veena was blushing furiously as she looked at the other woman, her breathing shallow and a pleasant tightness in her chest.

Zainab's arched an eyebrow at the other woman, noticing her flush and shallow breathing.

"Oh, definitely." She replied, looking into the other woman's eyes, she provocatively ran her tongue over her lips.

Veena's nostrils flared with arousal, she was incredibly turned on by the other woman and the rush that came with being so sexually forward and in control.

"Mmm...that interesting." Veena said, "We were just thinking about something similar last night."

It was Zainab's turn to be left agape and Veena's words. Glancing over at Sameer, who was grinning at her reaction, enjoying the back and forth between the two women.

"Perhaps you would like to join me for a private discussion later today...to discuss our thoughts on the topic." Zainab said.

Veena found herself unsure how to proceed, it was quite clear what the other woman had in mind with her invitation. She had never been with a woman and while it had been fun to fantasize about it, now that she was facing the reality of it was actually happening, she hesitated. Glancing over at her son, she saw him looking quizzically at her, then Sameer smiled and nodded giving her the courage she needed.

"I would love to 'discuss' things with you in private." Veena said, "What time would you be free?"

Zainab smiled, she hadn't had very high hopes of something happening and now they were happening faster than she had dared hope for. But before she could say anything the waiter arrived at their table with Sameer and Veena's breakfast.

Trying to break the sexual tension in the air, Zainab cleared her though and asked, "So what are your plans for the day?"

Taking her lead Sameer answered, "Well we were planning to take a hike today."

"Excellent, I recommend that you take hiking trail one, its quite busy but it is an easy hike and a great way to warm up for more difficult hikes."

"That sound like a good idea. How long does it take?" asked Veena.

"If you take your time, you should be done in about 4 hours." Zainab replied, "Then you can try one of our less busy hikes we even have campsites set up where you can spend the night under the stars."

"That greats, but I am afraid we don't have any camping gear." Sameer said.

"That is alright we can provide you with the gear." Zainab said.

"Well, that sounds lovely, we will definitely think about taking it." Veena replied as the waiter walked away from there table, "Do you also camp, under the stars?" shea sked.

Seeing that they were alone again Zainab said, "I love to camp, especially when there is someone else to warm my bedroll."

"We will have to see what we can do about that." Veena replied, blushing furiously.

Grinning widely Zainab got up, "Why don't you join me for an early dinner at my cabin, say around 6.30 so that we can discuss things."

"We would love to." Veena replied.

Nodding at the two of them Zainab walked back to the front desk, making sure to put an extra swing in her hips for the benefit of the sexy couple. Sameer and Veena watched the woman walk away until she was out of sight, then they looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"I can't believe you were that forward." Sameer said.

"Me neither, I was so nervous but it felt good to be so open." Veena said.

"I bet you are wet right now." Sameer said.

"Sameer!!" Veena said, blushing.

"Tell me." Sameer said, his voice growing deep.

Veena shook her head. Sameer reached over and plunged his hands between his mother thighs. Veena gasped, squeezing her legs together trapping Sameer's hands between her thighs.

"Sameer! We are in public." Veena whispered.

"Then tell me or open your legs and let me check for myself." Sameer said.

Veena looked at her son and sighed.

"Yes, okay, I am wet." She admitted.

"Why?" Sameer asked.

"Because Zainab is an incredibly attractive woman, and the thought of having my first lesbian encounter with her is very arousing. Happy now?" Veena said.

Withdrawing his hand Sameer said, "Yes, I am. I am even more happy to see you embracing your sexuality."

Veena beamed at her son's approval. So open, so confident in his own appeal, no jealousy. She really had done a good job raising him.

"So, you won't mind if I go to dinner tonight alone?" Veena asked.

"Why don't I walk you over for the dinner and if things look fine, I will make myself scarce. How does that sound?" Sameer asked.

"That sounds great." Veena said.

The two of them dug into the breakfast that had been prepared for them, afterwards they headed back to their room to prepare for the hike, it took them longer than expected as Sameer was all over his mother the moment they entered their room, the image of his mother's naked body under Zainab had him on edge all through breakfast, after a heavy make out session they managed to tear themselves apart and headed out.

The hike took them through the scenic mountains allowing Sameer and Veena to talk about their interests and ambitions, however running through the whole conversation was an undercurrent of melancholy with neither approaching the reality that was waiting for them once they were back home, and Veena's upcoming dinner date with Zainab.

The two of them made it back to their cabin around three in the afternoon, after cleaning up they decided to hang out in the resorts common room. Relaxing in the spacious and comfortable room they passed the time playing cards with other guests and spending sometime at table tennis, as they waited for dinner.

Sameer dressed casually in a polo shirt and jeans as he waited for his mother to get ready. Veena had dressed to impress Zainab. Along with her sexiest, flimsiest bra and panties she applied makeup carefully to make her lips glisten with smoky eye makeup. Finally, she put on a skin tight cotton blouse which left her arms bare, making sure to leave the top 3 buttons open giving an enticing view of her cleavage, paired with black yoga pants and heels.

Sameer smirked as he watched his mother squirt some perfume in her cleavage. Seeing the smirk on his face Veena asked him, "What are you smiling about?"

Sameer just whistled in appreciation and replied, "Nothing, you look gorgeous."

"Really? Thank you." Veena replied.

"Let's go, Zainab will be waiting." Sameer said, as he got up and took his mother's hand.

The two of them walked the short distance towards Veena cabin, which was on the hotel grounds but had been set away for the guest cabins in a grove of trees keeping it hidden from the rest of the grounds. Zainab cabin was a larger dwelling with multiple rooms set right over the cliff and in the failing light it was obvious that she had the best view on the property.

Stepping up to the door Sameer knocked and waited. He could feel his mother's excitement and nervousness at the prospect of what might happen tonight, for his part Sameer was confident that his mother had nothing to be worried about. As the door opened Sameer saw that his guess was correct.

"Good evening. I am so happy to see you." She said, as she stepped back from the door.

One look at her and Sameer knew that his mother had no need to be anxious, Zainab was definitely dressed in full seductress mode. He knew that Zainab had a lovely body from their earlier interactions, but today she had really put herself on display. Zainab was wearing a plain pink chiffon saree which was completely see through, with a blouse that was pretty much a bra, a sexy bra, displaying ample cleavage and leading her stomach bare from the breasts down. Her smooth flat belly was on full display with the saree tied well below her belly button.

"Thank you for inviting us." Veena said as she stepped in.

Zainab hugged Veena and lightly kissed her on the lips, which surprised Veena, and caused Sameer's cock to lurch in his pants.

"You are most welcome. I just love the perfume you are wearing." Zainab complimented Veena, as her eyes ran over her body hungrily.

"Thank you. This is lovely saree." Veena complimented her back, while she returned Zainab's hungry gaze.

Breaking up the mutual admiration society, Sameer cleared his throat, "Thank you for the invite, but unfortunately, I won't be able to stay."

"Oh, that is a shame." Zainab replied, but the disappointment did not make it to her eyes.

"Anyway, the two of you have a lovely dinner. Veena, I will see you back at the cabin." Sameer said, her waved to the two women and closed the door.

Closing his eyes, he tried to get his thoughts under control, as they were currently overwhelmed by images of his mother and Zainab together. Finally, taking a deep breath and headed to the club house, sure her would be able to find some guys to play pool and cards with.