All Comments on 'Family Love Ch. 12'

by Pencoch2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More sex to the elbow

Hi.I have enjoyed this story from the start,all 12 episodes

the storyline brilliantly done it gets hotter and better as

more people become involved,keep up the great work. I am

looking forwards to the next episode with baited breath.

Keep the great work cuummmming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
well well

Ok...Let's talk about...the United States of Incest. No...I am a patriot, so just hear me out. Everyone in this story has committed the most Taboo of taboo acts...incest. Whether in the past, present or future...in this story...depavity has, and will obviously continue, to run amuk. Fantasy? Well...yeah. But...in reality...tame compared to that reality. Really...I know. Some of you others know as well. Incest really does run in families, over several generations, over many years. Unfortunately...underage memebers are often victimized. This is NOT incest. The corruption and defilement of young children is criminal rape. There is no other description that fits. I was one of those victims. I was thirteen, and was raped by my seven-teen year old cousin, Billy. And then again by his older brother Johnny. They then compounded their crimes by forcing me to rape my 12 year old cousin, their baby sis. They said it would make me a man...Instead...it just made me sick...Years later we met and cried together. She had never blamed me, and had also completely disowned her brothers after they later tried to assault her a few days after graduating from highschool. John was killed in Vietnam. Billy has been a guest of the state of California San Quentin Correctional facility the last 13 years for an unrelated felony conviction. MY cousin? We've carried on an adult, CONSENTUAL relationship for over twenty years now. Her daughter by her ex was actually mine, and goes to college nearby. She found about her mother and I and insisted that she be a part of our relationship. Several months ago we sat down with her and told her who her father really is...We both thought that would cool her ardor as to joining our loving circle. We were wrong. I tried everything to disuade her, but her mother soon joined her side. I was outvoted. Poor me huh? Two beautiful women intent on sharing my bed. Yes...it was beyond any fantasy I could have ever dreamed in this or any other life. So...you see the bad AND the good exposed here. You see how surving can become the only thing that matters. We survived and even prospered. Most of all...we love each other completely and without reservation. May you also...live long and prosper. And yes...I will write the story...for your consideration and I hope...entertainment and enlightenment. I usuually sign my Literotica name to my posts. But for now I am...anonymous...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One more chapter please!

Would be great with a orgy (the three families) ending this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
and where's the grandma!

Can't wait to see the grandmothers get involved!

Rapier875Rapier875about 4 years ago
Just why did you never finish this?

Such a great 12 chapters but then no proper ending is so damn annoying.

Rapier

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous