Family Love: Stella's Cumming Out

Story Info
Stella gets used for the first time.
1.8k words
4.27
16.9k
24
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 or older.

I tried to make the chapter stand alone but there is another chapter.

I'm grateful for any positive or constructive (polite) criticism. If you have neither, move on.

*****

It was the most perfect weather that day. Only a passing cloud in the sky cooled my skin. We had a custom built pool with a waterfall made from large chunks of different types of rock. There were plants tucked in between the rocks and it felt like a natural stream.

I'd always stand under it and let the water run down my body. It was warm but a cool breeze made my nipples rock hard.

I may as well have been naked to begin with, my very tiny string bikini barely covered anything and when wet it was nearly see through. My pussy lips were as visible as were my huge nipples.

I was just about to get out of the pool when my family arrived.

My grandparents, 2 sets of aunts and uncles, and 1 of my cousins.

Daddy had been making sure the grill was ready when they walked up the walk.

"Where's our birthday girl," Grandpa asked.

He hadn't seen me in the pool but noticed me as I approached, drying my hair a bit with a towel.

"Hi, everyone. Thanks for coming!"

"We're all going to be cumming, soon baby girl. Come give your grandpa a hug."

"Fuck Stella. You may as well be naked," my cousin Collin announced, "why don't you just take that useless thing off."

I leaned into Grandpa to hug him and he pulled me into him, his cock already noticeably hard, it pushed into my belly.

He grabbed my ass and squeezed it as my cousin and uncles made haste to untie my suit.

"Turn around Stella. Let's see all of you," my uncle Chris instructed.

I did as I was told I saw the ladies waking out with drinks for everyone.

"Isn't she perfect boys", Daddy asked.

"Lord, she is. Look at that perfect pussy," my other uncle, Dom. He was appropriately named Dominic because Dom is what he was.

I didn't even know what a Dom was then. I was a quick and eager learner though.

"She a good fuck Jack," Grandpa asked.

I stood there as they talked about me and Daddy told them all about pounding my pussy. They never took their eyes off me, just talked about me as though I wasn't standing naked before them.

I have to admit it was hot standing there, being stared at, and talked about in such descript ways.

My pussy was getting wet and my clit was tingling as I was treated like a piece of meat.

"All right little one. I can't take it anymore. I need in that pussy now," Grandpa made known.

He undid his shorts as he walked across the patio and lay on a lounge chair.

"Get over here and climb on your Grandpa's cock."

"Grandpa it's so big. It's not going to fit."

"Oh yes it will. I'll force it if it doesn't. Now get your pretty little pussy over here before I paddle that sweet little ass of yours."

I didn't speak. Just climbed up on the lounge and squatted over his beast of a cock. I was sure it was going to rip me.

"I don't know how to do this Grandpa."

"You'll learn fast. Now line that pussy hole up with my cock. I'll hold it steady for you. This time."

I lowered my pussy to meet his head.

"You're already so wet. I feel you dripping on me. Set your pussy down onto my cock and push it in."

As I did I noticed an audience had gathered and Mommy had her phone out, recording the event.

She crouched down so the phone was even with my pussy and it could record me impaling myself with Grandpa's cock.

It immediately was stretching my pussy as I slowly slid down on him.

He got tired of waiting for me to take all of him, reached up and grabbed my shoulders, and forced me to take all of him at once.

I squealed from the pain.

"I couldn't wait any longer Stella. Now just raise and lower yourself like you are doing squats."

After a few times it started to feel good and my hungry pussy made me really start to bounce.

"Fuck you have such a sweet pussy Stella. I'm going to be fucking it hard and often," Grandpa said as he grabbed my hips, slammed me down, and told me to grind into him like I was riding a horse.

The moment he forced me down I started to cum and really ground into him, rubbing my clit on him.

My family cheered as my cum sprayed out from my pussy as Grandpa moved my hips to get me to really grind him.

"That's it baby girl. Get yourself off."

"You fuck her ass yet Jack," Uncle Dom asked of Daddy.

"Not yet Dom."

"Well then, let me break her in right away."

Dom reached down and scooped up some pussy juice and coated his cock and spit on my rosebud.

"Uncle Dom. Please don't!"

Grandpa held me steady on his chest as Dom lined his cock up to my tight little asshole.

"Listen slut. You need to get used to who's in charge of your body. You best submit or there will be consequences far worse that me breaking in your ass."

With no warning, Dom pushed the tip through my little ring.

His cock wasn't very slippery so there was a lot of friction, making it hurt far worse than it needed to.

I squealed so loudly it felt like entire town could hear.

He didn't even wait for my ass to relax, just started pounding me so hard I was bouncing on Grandpa's cock.

Mommy had moved behind us with the camera and asked Daddy , "Do you see our baby taking two cocks like a pro, Jack?"

"I couldn't be prouder Kat."

Having two cocks penetrating me at the same time started to feel really good and my sloppy pussy could be heard by everyone and they started discussing just who was going to fuck me next.

My orgasm started to build fast and I begged to be fucked harder.

"Pound my ass Uncle Dom! I'm going to cum all over Grandpa's cock."

"Such slutty talk for a little girl," Grandpa exclaimed as he thrust up into my pussy.

"Fuck Grandpa! Here it comes!"

I started to spray cum around Grandpa's cock as I felt both cocks and bodies connected to me tense and shoot hot cum into both holes.

The thought of being used made it that much hotter and it felt like I'd never stop cumming.

"What a good little slut you are Stella, taking our cocks so well," Uncle Dom said as his cock stopped pulsing inside me and pulled himself from me.

My asshole felt empty and I wanted more.

"Squeeze your pussy muscles and squeeze that cum out for Mommy. I want to record your first ass fucking for posterity."

"Grandma's proud of you little one."

When the poste cum haze broke I saw my Grandma on the lounge chair next to us and my Aunt Pam was feasting on her pussy. I could hear how wet she was.

"Get off Grandpa's cock slut. I won the next fuck," cousin Collin said.

I started to roll off but Grandpa slipped out from under me and Collin pushed me back, face first, into the cushion.

He wasted no time mounting me.

As he entered me, I saw my exceptionally pregnant cousin Kelly come through the gate.

"Happy birthday Stella! Looks like you getting fucked well enough. Feels good doesn't it. My brother pounds my pussy better than anyone else," Kelly revealed.

She walked over to Uncle Dom and kissed him long and deep.

"Hi Daddy," she told him after releasing her hold on his mouth.

"Hi baby. Stella's doing a good job but needs some practice eating pussy. Slide under her face"

All the men had their cocks in hand and were stroking them as Kelly untied her wrap around dress and let it fall to the floor.

Her full belly and huge titties were so sexy to me and I couldn't wait to look as sexy as her.

"Your messy pussy is amazing Stella. I'm going to fill you so full of my seed I'm going to be the one breeding you," Collin confidently proclaimed.

The moment he said he was going fill me with his seed I came hard and my face slammed in to Kelly's bald pussy.

Collin pushed my face into her and I could barely breathe. I started to lick her as best as I could considering.

"Here it is slutty little Stella. Suck my baby into you."

"Fuck Collin. That's so hot," I told him.

I came again and practically passed out being suffocated by the pussy in my face.

He pulled out and Uncle Chris took his place and started to fuck me much slower than everyone else had.

It felt amazing and my sensitive nerves responded to the slight friction and I sprayed cum all over him right away.

I started to suck on Kelly's clit first and then she instructed me to not be so eager, take my time, and be gentle at first.

"I agree with everyone else Stella. Your pussy is fantastic and I'm going to enjoy fucking it as often as possible. New pussy is my favorite."

I couldn't thank Uncle Chris on account of the pussy in my face but squeezed my cunt tight on his cock as acknowledgement.

He was fucking me faster and Kelly grabbed the back of my head. She told my to suck and tongue her clit at the same time.

Uncle Chris came first, then me, and Kelly sprayed her pussy juice at my face when I moaned around her clit.

I collapsed on her big belly and gently rubbed my hand over the tight skin. I felt the baby kick and I hoped my womb was already getting filled.

I noticed Mommy had stopped filming and was getting plowed by my brother.

"I'm going to fuck you later Stella. Don't you worry about that. My cock was so hard and I needed to cum. Mommy's got a pretty hot pussy," my brother proclaimed.

Mommy must have liked hearing because she started to cum and Dean followed.

I wondered how my brother's big cock would feel and I felt so empty once Uncle Chris pulled out.

Maybe it would be him that would knock me up I wondered. All I knew was I wanted to have a big belly and full titties as fast as possible.