Family Love Studies Pt. 06

Story Info
Daddy spends weekend breaking in his 18 year old black niece.
14.9k words
4.67
19.2k
23

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** This story contains consensual incest and family love with multiple partners in a total fantasy world where it is permissible. I do not give permission to re-post or archive my stories. All characters are 18 and over. This part like part 5 has some dirty talk, just letting you know in case that's not your thing. For anyone who's read previous parts, in this part we get Dad as the narrator for the first time as he entertains his hot black niece for the weekend **

I had parked in the station car park in good time on Saturday morning to meet my 18 year old niece Amber when she got off the train. I had no idea what to expect. It had been years since I had last seen her in person, and in the most recent picture I had of her, she looked like a gangly and awkward teenager.

When my brother Bill died last year in a car accident, his wife Aleesha had been devastated by the loss, and I wasn't proud of the fact that I hadn't particularly been there for her, nor had I been much of an uncle to Amber.

Bill and I had been close when we were young but we had drifted apart over the years, not seeing eye to eye on a lot of things, and neither of us were motivated enough to do anything about it.

But that was no excuse really. Firstly, despite our differences he was still my brother, and family meant more to me the older I got. Secondly, Aleesha had been a devoted wife and mother to their only child. But Bill had been a proud man. When the family had fallen on hard times and he was made redundant, he absolutely refused my offer of help. That had driven a wedge between him and Aleesha. Apparently Amber had picked up on that and had been acting out, only too aware of the pressure on her mum and Dad, but not dealing with it in the best way.

According to my own daughter Amy, Amber was a brat, but I would make up my own mind. It would be just the three of us this weekend as it happened. Uncoincidentally, my wife Helen had gone over to spend some time with her sister-in-law Aleesha whilst Amber was in my care. It was the least I could do for Aleesha and for the memory of Bill.

Because Bill had died before Aleesha turned 18, it fell to me, good old Uncle Mark, to begin her training. Well to do families - of which we were now one since I made a heck of a lot of money selling military IT applications to the government - typically had their adult girls trained at a recognised Academy which prepared them for a varied and satisfying sex life, first using those skills in the family setting, and then in the wider world. Home training was like home schooling in a way, it wasn't particularly recognised even though it could be effective. It was just how the world worked.

My youngest Amy, now 19, had recently graduated with a merit from Angel Academy, and deservedly so. Just yesterday she had taken me deep in her virgin ass and given me an orgasm so powerful I felt like I could still feel it.

Perhaps I could enlist Amy in supporting Amber's training. But first I needed to connect with Amber.

Suddenly, my car door opened and a tall, slim girl had plunked herself in the passenger seat, thrown her backpack in the back and was now facing front without even looking at me.

I found myself studying Amber for a few moments. Her warm brown skin was flawless, the tone a mix of her white Dad Bill and her black Mum Aleesha. Her glossy black hair was crimped in soft waves and fell at shoulder length. Long legs in skinny blue jeans took up a lot of space in the car, and she was wearing a round-neck long sleeve cream jumper, which swelled smoothly over smallish breasts, set high on her chest. The combination of the cream against her skin was striking. Her lips were plump and her features were striking with well defined cheekbones and an elegant neck.

'Take a picture, Uncle Mark, it'll last longer', she said, glancing over at me sharply.

I bit back a laugh. 'Sorry, Amber, it's just I haven't seen you in ages, and I almost didn't recognise you.'

That was true. The gangly teenager had turned into an absolute knockout with the figure of a catwalk model. I felt myself getting hard, and I had no idea whether that was an appropriate start to her training or not. I didn't want to frighten her off before we'd even gotten home.

As I got us back on the road, I made a silent promise to Bill, and to Aleesha to look after Amber, to make up for lost time, and to help get her back on track. She'd been through a lot, after all.

I also made a promise to myself that I would have her begging me to fuck her before the weekend was out.

***

I made a few abortive attempts at informal conversation with Amber on the drive home, but had no luck at all. I wondered how my wife Helen was getting on with Aleesha. Helen had gone over to spend some time with her sister-in-law and to give some moral support.

When we pulled up in front of the house, I noticed Amber peering curiously out the window up at our big family home. But she just grabbed her backpack from the backseat and stepped out without a word.

She waited for me as I let us in the front door. As she crossed the threshold, I could see an angry look on her face. I think I knew what had caused it, but for now I just offered her a coffee.

She looked up at me, a kind of shy defiance on her face, and shook her head.

'Ok, we can grab something later once you've freshened up. Let me show you your room.'

Amber followed me up the stairs in silence. I had put her in the spare room a little way down from Amy. I was taking a calculated risk here. Amy had her preconceptions but from what I could tell Amber was not a brat at all, she was just troubled. Amy's easy confidence might rub off on her, I hoped. I could hear quiet music coming from Amy's room but strode past and opened Amber's door. She followed me in, and I watched her as she looked about the room.

It might've been a spare room but it was large and well-furnished. Soft peach drapes and matching bedding set the tone for the room. She had a decent desk/chair, a built-in wardrobe, her own ensuite toilet/shower and a small bookshelf with a selection of books.

She chucked her backpack on the bed, and I wondered what clothes or personal effects she had brought with her. I hadn't assumed, so I'd asked Amy, who wasn't as tall as Amber but not too far off, to put some of her spare clothes in the wardrobe just in case. Similarly the ensuite was stocked with basic provisions.

'Is this ok for you, Amber? I just didn't know what you might like. We can change it around if-'

'It's fine Uncle Mark.'

'Ok, do you want to come down in a bit and I can give you the tour?'

She just looked at me.

'Uncle Mark, how is this going to work exactly? You do me then I get to go home? Is that it?'

I was taken aback and wondered how to answer.

'It's not like that, Amber. You're smart enough to know that the regulations say -'

'I don't give a flying one what the regulations say, Uncle.'

I took a deep breath.

But then suddenly she was all over me, trying to kiss me, groping me between my legs, and started to take her jumper off. I stopped her and stepped back.

'What are you doing, Amber?'

She looked hurt by my rejection.

'I thought this is what you wanted, what everyone wants!' she spat out. 'Just leave me alone!'

I let her push me out the door and she slammed it. She needed time. I understood that. I was starting to think this weekend would not even be long enough to cover the basics. When she came to me, when she came for me, over my fingers, cock or mouth, I wanted her to do it willingly, lovingly even, not in bitterness and anger.

I left her for the time being to cool down.

***

I texted Amy from the kitchen and asked her if for now she could keep a bit of distance and stay in her room for the next hour or so. She agreed but made me promise that I'd give her a good hard fucking later. I had planned to anyway and it was hardly a chore. Amy was fit, slim but curvy, and her sex drive had clearly gone stratospheric. Her pussy was tight and she knew how to use her mouth.

'Uncle Mark?'

I looked up in surprise to find Amber looking at me. I hadn't even heard her approach. I could see she'd been crying. My heart hurt for her.

'Can I get that coffee now?'

***

In the reflected light of the TV, Amber's brown skin looked gorgeous and I had to resist the urge to reach out and touch her face. Gone was the cream jumper, and she was wearing a plain, thin strapped pink tank top. Her arms and shoulders were glossy and toned.

We were sat together on the large sectional sofa and I was surprised that she had picked a romcom off Netflix to watch. There was obviously a softer side to her.

She surprised me again with a question, not turning her head.

'Uncle Mark, what was Dad like? When he was younger you know?'

'You mean when we were kids?'

'Yeah. Was he like a bit of a wild child type, a bookworm or what? I can't picture him at all.'

This was a good sign. She wanted to talk about her dad, my older brother Bill. She needed to open up. I composed my thoughts.

I smiled. 'Well, of course I looked up to him. He was funny and adventurous. We got into a few scrapes, nothing too crazy. He was a hit with the ladies, that's for sure. He was a natural at fixing things, smarter than people gave him credit for, and he was the best big brother to me he knew how to be.'

My voice hitched at the last. I was taken completely off guard by the sudden rush of my own grief. My eyes were suddenly itchy.

'Uncle?'

She turned to me, reached out and touched my jaw. Her hand was warm and soft. I placed my larger hand over it.

'I'm supposed to be comforting you, not the other way round.'

She smiled, and it was beautiful to see.

'I'm sorry, Uncle. I lost my Dad, but you lost your brother. And I'm sorry about what happened upstairs. I get angry sometimes. I didn't mean to throw myself at you like that. You're the closest thing to a Dad I've got now, and he never got to see me turn 18. He was supposed to be my first. He was supposed to be the one to teach me.'

I took her palm and kissed it. We linked hands. I loved the way it looked, our fingers entwined. I felt a sudden rush of love for her. The contact was electric. My niece giggled prettily.

'Mum says you'd make a good substitute.'

I thought of Aleesha then. Now Bill was gone, I hoped she would accept my help. I could even buy her a house. For her and for Amber.

I wondered how Helen was getting on over there right now.

'Hey,' Amber said, 'You were miles away just then.'

'Sorry. It's just...you're not how I expected at all.'

'You mean I don't have braces and pigtails anymore?'

I laughed at that.

'Yes. I mean, no. It's more than that. You've grown up to be an intelligent, beautiful and sensitive young woman. I know it's not been easy.'

Her eyes softened at that. 'Mum told me that Dad refused to accept your help. When I first got here and saw what you had, this house, everything... It reminded me of that, and I got mad. But I won't make the same mistake. Refusing help, I mean. Will you help me, Uncle?'

I answered by drawing her in for a tender, tentative kiss. Her full lips were warm and soft.

I pulled back for a moment. 'Are you sure, Amber? I won't do this unless you're ready.'

She took a deep breath. 'I'm ready, Uncle.'

Now it was her pulling me in to a kiss and she surprised me by deepening it and sweeping her tongue inside my mouth. She tasted of coffee and something sweeter too. We kissed for a long while and she ran her hands through my hair. I reached out to hers gently too, enjoying the springy, crimped texture of it. It was me that broke the kiss first.

'You're good at that, you know,' I said, 'No teaching required. You already passed.'

'Ha! I've done some studying, you know. It's amazing what you can learn off the internet. No fancy Academy needed.'

It was a bit of a dig at Amy, but under the circumstances, which included my now massive hard-on, I let it pass. I was only human after all.

She looked down at the lump in my trousers, her eyebrows arched. 'That for me, Uncle?'

'Definitely.'

'I don't think I'm ready for that yet. But there is something I want to try if that's all right.'

'Anything.'

She stood and peeled off her skinny jeans, shucking them down over her narrow hips, revealing her long, smooth, toned legs. I immediately imagined them wrapped around me. She had on a pair of simple black bikini panties that clung smoothly to her pussy. I could see the top of the cute curve of her stomach, but nothing else. She shooed me with her hands and I went to the other end of the sofa to make room for her. She lay down on the sofa and scooted back so she could rest her head comfortably on the cushions, her feet on my lap.

'Well?'

'Well, what?' I said.

'You know, I want you to do that thing. Oh my god this is embarrassing, I can't even say it out loud.'

I tickled her feet, and her legs flew up.

'Uncle Mark!'

'Sorry I couldn't resist. Let me guess. If I were to ask if you wanted me to kiss you here,' I said, touching her smooth calf, 'what would you say?'

'I'd say yes.'

'And here?', I said, touching her knee.

'Yes, again.'

I slid my hand up and touched her shapely thigh. 'How about here.'

'Absolutely. I think that'd be nice.' Now she was kind of flirting.

'Yes, it would be nice. But I think where you really want me to kiss you is here, right?' I said, moving my hand further up and gently touching her panties.

'A hundred percent yes. Please.'

I smiled at that. She parted her legs a little for me and I began skating my hands up and down her smooth legs. For some reason the contrast between my pink hand and her brown skin made my cock jump. I wasn't exactly comfortable as hard as it was in my pants, but I'd manage.

I leaned down and stretched myself out on the long sofa, to begin with level with her slightly bent knees which, as promised, I kissed first left, and then right. I went back and kissed her calves, having forgotten them the first time around. Then I kissed her inner thighs. I marvelled over the rich brown of the taut, flawless skin. My open mouthed kisses were tender and feather light. Moving forward a little more I was faced only with her black panties standing between me and her 18 year old pussy. Her 18 year old black pussy.

'Shall I take my panties off, Uncle?'

'I think so, don't you?'

'Ok,' she said, a little nervously.

She rose up, and quickly slid them down to her knees. I was only too happy to slide them further down and off her ankles.

I settled myself comfortably between her thighs and looked at her pussy for a while, taking it in.

'The suspense is killing me,' she joked. 'You're acting like you've never seen one before.'

Now it was my turn to laugh. 'I may have seen a few in my time.'

'Wait. Have you never...?'

'Seen a black girl's pussy before?'

'Yeah. I can't believe you just said that.'

I smirked. 'No, yours is my first. So we're both virgins when you think about it.'

I could almost feel her roll her eyes even if I couldn't see it.

Her pussy was almost glossy and shaved smooth between her thighs, the mound small and plump. She was darker here than the rest of her skin would have led you to believe. Her pussy lips were well defined and a deep black in comparison to the surrounding area. I placed a gentle kiss right in the middle.

'That's nice, Uncle.'

I kissed there again and it was like kissing the lips on her face. She was just as warm and soft down here as she was everywhere else.

I spread her thighs and her pussy lips opened a little. I could see now how pink she was inside in contrast to the black outside and my mouth watered. I could also see that she was getting wet. She had a sweet scent. I touched her cute little pink button clit and she gasped.

I looked up between her legs to see she was looking down at me a little nervously. From this angle her pert little tits jutted out nicely under her pink tank top.

'So what do you think, Uncle Mark?'

'Honestly? I think you've got the prettiest pussy I have ever seen in my life.'

'I bet you say that to all the girls.'

'I don't actually.'

She laughed at that.

Now I spread her pussy lips open gently and more of the pink inside became visible. Leaning forward I started with a gentle lick of my tongue from bottom to top. She hissed.

'More, please,' she said.

'Yes, ma'am.'

I got back to work, licking her up and down, left and right, sometimes touching her clit but mostly staying in that delicious pink space.

She reached down to start running her fingers through my hair as I began to suck a little here and there. She started to make these cute little whimpering noises and I blew air across her clit to see what she would do.

'Jesus, Uncle. You do seem to know what you're doing. That feels so good.'

Now I intensified my approach, taking each pussy lip into my mouth in turn and licking and sucking then releasing, getting my tongue right into her, and judging by the noises she was making I wouldn't have to use my fingers to make her come.

I skated my hands up her body and fondled her breasts, noting how firm and supple they felt through her top.

Now she was panting, her chest rising and falling, pushing those small tits into my hands, her nipples making their presence known.

I paused for a moment between her thighs.

'What? Why did you stop? This is really working for me right now.'

'Glad to hear it, Amber. Do you want me to make you come now?

'You better. I'll warn you though, I might be quite loud.'

'Good,' I said and with renewed intent I really went to town on her tasty black pussy, tapping her clit with my tongue and then circling it, licking up and down her now slippery pussy, and increasing suction.

'Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god', was all she could say. I almost came in my pants just listening to her.

'Amber, I think it's time you came now. Come for me, Amber. Come on, come for me. Come for your Uncle.'

'Fuck, Uncle Mark. Shit, sorry I didn't mean to swear. It's just, it's just, it's just,' she said without finishing the sentence.

As her thighs began to shake, I squeezed her nipples and sucked hard at her clit. That pushed her over the edge.

'Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, sorry, oh FUCK!'

My mouth flooded with her warm, sweet and fruity flavour as my 18 year old niece came hard for me all over my face. Her thighs clamped down on me and then she went still.

Her breathing slowed down in stages and she relaxed her thighs letting her legs fall open. Her black pussy lips were puffy and swollen, and inside she was juicy and pink. I kissed her pussy gently and with genuine tenderness.

The way she had responded and come was such a cute mix of inexperience, a willingness to experiment and honesty. Amber was quite something.

'Uncle Mark? I don't know what to say. Thank you seems a bit weird. I totally lost it for a minute there. Sorry about that.'

'No need to apologise, I'll take it as a compliment.'

I stood up and she could see how hard I still was for her. She seemed to consider that for a while.

'I think you need to go and give that to Amy. You know, to help her get to sleep.'

It was a good idea, actually. I laughed and it warmed my heart to see her smile again.

***

I was making good on my earlier promise to my 19 year old daughter Amy, and was giving her a good hard fucking.

Eating out my niece Amber's juicy black pussy till she came had been more than a simple pleasure, but it hadn't given me my own release, and I had gone upstairs still hard and straining in my pants.

When I strode without knocking into Amy's room I found her on the bed, legs open and fingering herself. Amy's smile had widened as she beckoned me over.

Now I was on top of her, fucking her tight pussy with long, deep strokes as the bed bounced beneath us. She was clinging on to my shoulders, legs wrapped around my back.