Family Love Studies Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm balls deep in your hot, wet, tight, black, eighteen year old pussy is where I am. To be precise.'

She groaned. This one sided dirty talk turned her on big time. I'd never encountered this kink before. It was just another unique thing about her.

'And what do you intend to do about it? I mean you can't stay there forever. You'll have to move eventually.'

'Well, I intend to do this,' I said, sliding my cock out a few inches then sliding back in. God that felt good.

'Ok, that makes sense. More, please.'

So again I pulled out some, this time further before plunging back into her. I awaited my next instruction. I was hanging on her every word. She had gotten me totally wrapped around her finger. I fucking loved it.

'Continue.'

So I started now to stroke into her, slowly at first, then a little harder and faster. Pulling almost all the way out, then driving back into her.

Her hands were in my hair now as we built up a rhythm.

'What are you doing, Mark?'

'Im fucking you, Amber. I'm fucking your fucking tight black pussy. Oh god.'

I had to look down between our bodies. The contrast between my big white cock and her tight black pussy as I fucked her, it sliding in and out of her was almost more than I could take.

I was panting now as she started to meet my thrusts with her own upward hip movement. Her breasts began to bounce on her chest as I stroked into her.

She cupped them in her hands, squeezing them together.

'Tell me about these. They're too small, aren't they. Not as big as Amy's?'

'They're perfect and I love them. I'm going to suck on those beautiful big black nipples now.'

She held her tits for me as I rocked into her. Her black nipples were long, hard and tasty. I licked around the areola, and licked just the tip of her nipple, before switching to the other side. When I really started to suck on them, she arched upwards into me, and I buried my face in her elegant neck, sucking the skin there, wanting to give her a love bite. To mark her in some way.

Then my mouth was on hers and we kissed hard as I really started in on her, taking her now with big, powerful strokes, going deep into her, enjoying the sound of my balls slapping under her pussy as I screwed her.

We moaned into each other's mouths as I railed her and the bed bounced beneath us. Her hands roamed over my back and then her fingernails were scratching down my back. I felt it in my balls.

She was making these cute little whimpers as I fucked her harder. I wanted to make her come, more even than I wanted my own release.

I slowed my pace for a while and we looked into each other's eyes as I gently screwed her, losing myself in the sensation as the world disappeared. It was just me and Amber.

Her hands went down to my ass and squeezed as she pulled me into her, trying to get me deeper still. I got the message.

My hands skated down her smooth sides and back up again, and she started to buck up into me as I increased my pace back up again. I loved watching her tits bounce on her chest as I pounded into her, over and over. She was so wet now that I could leave the hot wet confines of her pussy completely on the backstroke then dive right back into her, penetrating and re-penetrating her over and over.

She started to thrash under me and I was losing control, electric heat going from the top of my spine all the way down to my balls. Amber was squeezing her walls around my cock and my hands were in her hair. I recognised the beginnings of her own orgasm and tried to match my rising need to hers so we would come together.

Now my hands were holding her face and I could see her eyes losing focus a little as I watched her lips part, even as I could feel my balls tightening. There was a low moan coming from the back of her throat, rising in volume as I thrust into her and now she closed her eyes as our bodies slammed together.

I reached down and pinched a nipple with one hand.

Her eyes flew open and she grabbed my other hand and started sucking on my fingers.

And when she bit down on them without warning, there was a sudden rush of hot tingles that jumped from my balls to the tip of my cock and then I was coming hard, pulsing and throbbing deep in her pussy, shooting my cum in to her, what felt like rope after rope splashing her insides as I felt like I was turning inside out.

Then she was clenching her pussy as her own orgasm hit and she cried out, finally losing control as her legs and thighs shook as I hung on to her and she pulled my head down to her chest where I could feel her thundering heart.

We stayed like that as our breathing calmed. After a while she rolled me so we were facing each other, and threw a long leg over me. I was still hard inside her as we kissed gently and just held each other.

By the time I slipped out of her I could hear her cute little soft snores, and I soon followed her down into sleep

**"

I woke up some time later. I was on my back and Amber was curled against me, her head on my broad chest as she slept peacefully. I stroked her hair and sighed in contentment. A long brown leg was thrown over me and her cute little tits were pressed up against me.

I kissed her forehead and she stirred. I hadn't meant to wake her up.

'Hey Mark,' she whispered.

'Hey Amber.'

She yawned. 'Oops sorry,' she said, covering her mouth. I took her hand and kissed her warm palm and her smile lit me up inside.

'What time is it?' she asked sleepily.

'No idea. But I guess we better get up soon.'

'Yes, I'm hungry and you should feed me. I'm a growing girl you know.'

I laughed at that. She wasn't far off my height.

But I did want to feed her. I also wanted to bathe her, help her get dressed, help her get undressed, protect her, stand up for her, be the best man I could be for her.

***

We showered together and washed each other thoroughly and gently. I had gotten on my knees before her as the water cascaded down on us and kissed her smooth and toned stomach over and over while she washed my hair.

I could have had her in the shower but my desire for that was overtaken by the desire to get a decent meal into her. Especially when I heard her tummy rumble as I kissed in and around her cute belly button. She giggled.

'Oops, sorry.'

***

Amber and I had coffee out on the deck alone after an early dinner with Amy who'd gone upstairs to speak to her friend Jane on the phone

Amber and I talked about her Dad, how she had been so angry with him when he died, how she missed him and hated to see her mum so low. How she felt lost in the world, jealous of other supposedly happy families. Jealous of what Amy had that she didn't.

It would take time but as we held hands, I felt she was starting to heal and I was proud of her and grateful of the opportunity to be a part of her journey.

She really was an extraordinarily beautiful woman, both inside and out.

Amy appeared wearing a pretty powder blue summer dress, similar to Amber's pale yellow one. I realised Amy had been sharing wardrobe items with Amber which was kind of her.

'Ah, there's the two lovebirds!', she teased. 'I hate to break up the party but I swear Dad if you don't take me up the ass with your big cock in the next ten minutes I'm going to go crazy. Amber, you coming?'

***

And so it was that we were in mine and my wife Helen's bedroom a little while later with Amy and Amber bent forward over the end of the bed, one round white booty to my left, one cute black booty to my right.

I stood and admired the view, my cock rock solid. Amy had promised me a surprise which turned out to be stunning lacy lingerie sets she had picked out for her and Amber. Amy's was a pale green colour and Amber was in a gorgeous cream. They were the whole nine yards, sheer stockings, suspender belts and garters, with matching lacy prettily patterned bras and panties.

Right now though both their panties were around their ankles. I had fingered and licked both of their assholes and pussies, watching their faces in the mirror turning from giggles to groans and back again as I worked them up.

Now I was lubing them up generously, making sure in particular with Amber that she was well lubricated before I took her anal cherry.

After covering my own cock with lube, I had started in on Amy, quickly grabbing her hips and taking her fast up the ass, giving her the hard fucking she was in need of.

Switching over to Amber, I had to go more gently of course. I had taken my time to work my cockhead gently into her tight asshole and carefully past her ring as it opened for me, pausing to give her time to adjust. I watched her face carefully in the mirror. I didn't want to hurt her. I knew I was big and so did she.

But inch by inch I had taken that black ass and when I was fully in her, the sight of my white meat penetrating her black ass was a thrill.

Any had worked out Amber's cute kink.

'Amber, did you know my Dad's big cock is right up your tight black ass right now?'

'Mmmhmm.'

'He's really, really fucking deep in you right now.'

'Mhmmmm.'

'Your pussy is so wet right now Amber. I can't believe you've taken his whole cock like that. He's so big and you're so tight.'

'Oh god.'

I held Amber's hips and fucked her tight little asshole hard for minutes at a time then swapped to Amy to give her the same treatment, then back again to Amber, over and over again, swapping back and forth, driving me and themselves crazy as moans, groans and oh gods filled the air.

It was when Amber's tight ass hole started to contract around me that I knew I was close and I tipped my head back. Amy spotted what was happening and scrambled off the bed first and knelt at my feet. I pulled gently out of Amber and she joined Amy at my feet, looking up at me hotly as I stepped back, fisting my slippery cock.

First Amy and then Amber took their pretty bras off and held their tits up for me, so I had one big white pair and a smaller black pair to look down on as they tipped their heads up and opened their mouths, both sets of nipples hard for me.

For delicious minutes I slid in and out of both of their pretty mouths, swapping between them as they took turns on my shaft, moving closer together so their heads were touching and they could work on me together. I placed my hands on their heads.

It was Amber who pulled the trigger when she gently bit the flesh under my balls. I cried out and that tingle-rush-bursting feeling was followed by my cock finally releasing, jumping and pulsing, sending hot white spurts over both their faces, thick ropes splattering them both, some landing in their open mouths. I made sure to paint both of them as I aimed left and right, and watched as my seed dripped down their faces on to their ripe teenage tits.

I was still breathless, my cock still throbbing in my hand as I watched my daughter and niece swap cum and start to lick it carefully from each other's faces.

And that's how my wife Helen and my sister in law Aleesha found the three of us as they burst unexpectedly into the bedroom seconds later.

***

Aleesha asked to speak to me in private later. Helen had just smirked at me and clapped me on the shoulder for good luck.

We went into my home office and sat on the comfortable sofa in there, facing each other.

I had no idea what she was going to say. I studied her for a while. Where Amber was brown, her mother was a deep umber. Where Amber was slender, her mother was curvy and thick. But they both had flawless smooth skin, bright inquisitive eyes and high cheekbones.

I was surprised about what she was wearing. Normally Aleesha was quite conservative, but today she had poured herself into a classy red glittery party dress with a plunging V neckline - she put me in mind of Serena Williams on a night out. Her cleavage was impressive and I thought of the photo that Helen had sent me earlier. I knew what those heavy black tits looked like now when they weren't covered up. Her glossy black shoulder length hair was prettily braided, with some of the braids loosened half way along their length so that twisted pieces of hair were mixed in with the straight.

She seemed pleased when she noticed my perusal.

'Helen and I have been out to dinner, hence the glam', she explained, 'Look Mark, I know it's late, but I want to talk to you about something. But I'd like to hear about how you've been getting on with Amber first.'

It was kind of a crazy question. I had just fucked her 18 year old daughter's tight black ass till I couldn't take it anymore and had come all over her face. I had been getting on with Amber pretty well, to put it mildly.

But I knew that's not what Aleesha was asking about. The training she knew about and what it would entail. Not that I had expected Aleesha to necessarily see what she had walked in on. I had to say though it hadn't felt at all like training. It had felt more like a whirlwind romance with a young woman who happened to be my niece. I filed that thought aside for later. What Aleesha wanted to know was whether Amber had behaved herself and talked about her Dad at all.

'Aleesha, you and Bill have raised a beautiful and intelligent young woman.'

'Thank you, that means a lot.'

I took a breath. 'Amber is angry at her Dad for him leaving her like that. She hasn't had an outlet for that, so I guess she's been taking it out on others. When she first got here, it didn't take much for her anger to boil over. But we talked...and other things...seemed to help. A distraction I guess. I'm not saying she won't need to keep working through this. I think she definitely will. But I think she's worked out for herself that she has to take responsibility for herself now. Up to a point. She still needs looking after.'

'I know. And I've not been doing so great at that. I've been hurting, Mark'

'I understand. I wish I hadn't been so slow in reaching out. Bill and I grew apart. I wish we hadn't. But there was no need for you and I to stop talking as well. I know that when I offered to help, Bill's pride was on the line and you had a falling out. I keep thinking would he have had that accident if I hadn't - never mind. It is what it is and here we are. You're still family, you and Amber. You always will be. You're welcome here anytime, and if you need anything, I hope you feel that you can ask. In case you haven't noticed, I'm not short of money.'

She laughed then, but there were tears in her eyes.

'Mark, when Helen came over it was so good to see her. We drank, we talked, we laughed. We even danced, can you believe it? It was just what I needed. Just like the old days. But I have to tell you, it went further than that and I'm not proud of what happened.'

I let her talk as she watched me closely.

'We started kissing on the sofa. We were just watching some sappy rom-com. One thing led to another and we ended up in bed together. I've never been with a woman before but Helen was so sweet to me. I'd just had too much to drink. I wasn't thinking straight. Can you forgive me? It won't happen again.'

I reached forward and took one of Aleesha's hands in mine. 'Aleesha, Helen and I have a very open relationship, you know that. I know she likes both men and women. Seeing as I can only be the man-half of that equation, I should be thanking you for meeting her needs that way. I'd be hurt in fact if she went outside the family. She sent me the photo. We send each other photos like that sometimes. I trust her completely.'

'Oh my god, that photo was just for us!'

'I won't show it to anybody. But I might look at it myself every now and again.'

'What do you mean? You liked it? I'm so embarrassed. I was - I was topless.'

'I had noticed,' I said, and I couldn't help but drop my eyes to her cleavage again. Christ I wanted to suck on those big tits, get those big black nipples in my mouth.

'Aleesha, didn't you know I always had a crush on you? When Bill asked you out first, I was gutted. I had taken too long to pluck up the courage to ask you out. I had blown my chance. But things have a way of working out. Helen is the love of my life, and I'd never change that for anything.'

'I had no idea. And now? How do you feel about me now? That was all such a long time ago.'

'You're my sister-in-law. I care about you. I can't replace Bill and I won't try. But if you ever get lonely and need a man to satisfy you, it would mean a lot to me if you let me be that man. Bill used to say that if something ever happened to him that he would want me to take care of you.'

'I see. So I'd just call you and you'd come over?', she looked as if she thought I might be joking.

'In a heartbeat. Better to text me first though. The ladies of this house are keeping me pretty busy at the moment.'

We both laughed at that. 'I think I'll take you up on that offer sometime, Mark.'

'I hope so.'

She came in for a hug which I returned. Those big soft tits pressed against my chest and had me hard in seconds. And if she didn't call soon, I would go over there myself. Being buried between those thick thighs and getting my hands on her tits finally after all these years would be quite something. Anyway, she was family and that's what families were for after all. You took care of your own.

***

Saying goodbye to Amber was ridiculously hard. Amy had lent her a whole bunch of staff including a suitcase for her borrowed clothes. I watched her wheel it over to her Mum's car before she came back and gave me a crushing hug.

'Amber, it's been so good to see you.'

'See me? Is that what they're calling it these days?' she laughed

'Haha. You know what I mean.'

She looked into my eyes. 'I do. And it's been good to see you too, Mark.'

'Will you keep in touch now? And don't forget the family get together next weekend. Teresa and Grant will both be around and you haven't seen them in ages.'

'Oh, I'll be coming,' she actually winked at me, 'You won't be able to stop me from coming. Mummy will be coming with me. Is it alright if my friend Missy comes too?'

This was Amber's version of dirty talk and it worked for me. I was rock hard.

She laughed, knowing full well the effect she had on me. 'See you around,' she said without waiting for me to answer. I watched that tight little ass in skinny jeans walk away from me and sighed.