Family Love Studies Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Any chance of a coffee?' I asked.

I turned as Teresa reached up to the cupboard, carefully balanced on my dick and managed to get a couple of mugs down and put them by the sink.

It was then that I laughed. There was definitely no way we could make a coffee and still fuck like this. Also it struck my funny bone to ask for a coffee in the staff room of a coffee shop from my barista daughter.

A giggle escaped her lips too. 'Oops, sorry Daddy,' she said, 'I know I'm not supposed to break the spell.'

'Hey, I broke it first and this isn't an exam.'

I walked her over to the sofa now and lowered her gently to it, still hard inside her.

'Forget the free use, Teresa. I just want us to come together. I don't know when we'll next get a chance to do this after today. I've got that business trip, I'm back for your graduation, then you've got your summer internship placement straight after.'

She smiled up at me. 'You're right.'

I got us both comfortable on the sofa as I brushed her hair back from her forehead.

'Make love to me, dad.'

I lowered my face to hers and we kissed. I rocked into her, braced up on my arms and watched as those big boobs bounced around. I buried my face between them.

'Have I told you how much I love you, Teresa?'

'Me or my boobs Daddy?'

'Both.'

'Show me how much Daddy.'

So I did, going gently at first and then harder between her plump thighs. Now she let herself go and we were both moaning at how we were making each other feel.

I sat back on my knees, which freed my hands up to be filled with those gorgeous tits of hers which I held for her as I shafted her again and again, faster and faster, her warm and wet pussy taking my big cock with ease.

When I came inside her with a ball tightening perfect tingling rush, I stayed hard and lent down, sucking on her big, sensitive nipples until she came too, crying out.

***

I was scrolling through pictures of Teresa on my phone, lost in a haze of hot free use memories when a text from my wife Helen came in. She was over at Amber's mum Aleesha's to get some sister in law time in.

Just like Bill and I had drifted apart, Helen and Aleesha hadn't been close for a long time either, although they got along well enough.

Helen had sent the eggplant emoji with a question mark and I sent her back a picture of kissing lips and a black cat. She marked a laugh reaction to that. I loved Helen with all my heart, and my cock for that matter. She had a dirty mind, a killer body and a wicked sense of humour. I was a very lucky guy and I knew it.

I sent her back a black cat emoji with a question mark but she didn't immediately reply so I put my phone on the counter for now.

Just then I heard the sound of giggling approaching me and looked up. My jaw dropped. Amber and Amy were both wearing identical bright white two piece string tied bikinis. Amber's glossy brown skin was a mouth watering contrast to the white of the bikini and she had put her hair up in some kind of fancy topknot. Her black nipples were shadowy points against the flimsy material of her bikini top and I looked between her long and smooth legs, immediately going hard looking at the tiny white triangle through which I could also see the shadow of her dark pussy.

I swallowed as my eyes flicked to Amy. Her bigger tits were barely contained in the bikini top and I could make out her slit in the too tiny bikini bottoms. She had gone back to.her original ash blonde hair which was piled on top of her head.

Amber was a few inches taller than Amy, and Amy was curvy where Amber was sleek. But they were both a delicious sight.

'Take a picture, Dad, it'll last longer,' said Amy as they both laughed.

'You guys heading out to the pool?' I asked Amy.

'Yep time for me and cuz here to soak up some rays. You coming?'

I smirked. I certainly hoped so.

**"

I watched from the sunbed as the girls did laps or just bobbed about in the water. It was a perfect bright summer's day with a gentle breeze. My phone pinged and a picture came in. I had to look twice to make sure I was really seeing what I was seeing. It was a bed selfie of Helen and Aleesha, and the picture had caught them in a laughing kiss. They were both topless and Helen had her hands on Aleesha's big black tits. Jesus Christ. That was one way to comfort Aleesha. That Helen liked women as well as men was old news, but Aleesha? Maybe she was just trying something new. Either way my instant hard on spoke for itself.

I heard a splash as both girls boosted themselves out of the water. For long moments I felt like I was in a porno as water dripped down their bodies in rivulets as they walked towards me and thoughts of sucking on Aleesha's big black nipples evaporated.

Amy took the sunbed to my left, Amber to my right and they both lay down on their fronts.

I had an excellent view of both of their asses, Amy's round white booty, and Amber's smaller and tighter glossy brown ass. Their tiny white G strings went tight up the cracks of their asses, barely covering anything and I looked left and right as I further tented my swim shorts.

Amber saw me looking and laughed, holding up a bottle of suntan lotion. 'Do me, Uncle?'

I didn't need to be asked twice. I got up and for a moment looked down at her smiling up at me with genuine warmth. She really was breathtaking.

'That for me, Uncle Mark?' she asked, looking at the bulge in my shorts.

'Ten thousand percent yes.' Ok so a minute ago it was her mum's big black tits on my mind but all I could see now was Amber.

'Good. I like that. I mean, mathematically it doesn't track. But it's nice of you to say so. I think. Is it nice though? You haven't said I have beautiful eyes yet, for example.'

I laughed. I couldn't remember a woman making me laugh as much as Amber did.

I pulled up a pool chair to the side of her sunbed at an angle, and sat. She handed me the lotion and I uncapped it and squeezed some of the coconut scented cream on my hands. She closed her eyes and took a breath.

I started on her shoulders and neck first. Her skin was warm, soft and flawless. I kneaded around her shoulders using both hands and rubbed upwards into her neck and hairline, repeating the movement in firm circles. She groaned and inevitably my cock jumped in my shorts.

Her eyes opened and she gazed at me.

'You do have beautiful eyes, Amber.'

She reached out and pressed on my hardness through my shorts briefly.

'Boop!'

I couldn't believe she had actually booped my cock. It still appreciated the contact, though.

'Come on, mister. Get to work.'

I did, moving lower down the graceful curve of her back till I reached the pretty string tie of her white bikini top.

'You may proceed.'

I chuckled and slowly untied her top, and laid the strings either side. Now I could see the gorgeous brown slopes of the sides of her breasts, and as I spread lotion into the middle of her now exposed back, I let my hands slip to the sides and rub her there too.

'Mmm. That does feel good.'

'How about this then?'

I leaned over and kissed the middle of her back, tasting coconut and her own skin.

'Yep all good. Where you headed next?'

I got some more lotion and started working the bottom of her back just above that perfectly pert ass, smoothing it around, teasing the string ties of her bikini bottoms on her hips, then rubbing down her thighs and legs in smooth movements.

'Hmm. I feel like you might have missed something.'

I got the message and let my hands wander over her taut rounded ass cheeks, spreading lotion as I went, digging my thumbs in slightly. She had a simply gorgeous ass, and I couldn't resist dipping my head and kissing it, first one cheek and then the other. With my mouth that close to the narrow white G string and what little it was covering, my cock was throbbing now.

'So now you're kissing my ass?'

'Is it working?''

'To be honest it totally is.'

I spent quite a bit of time kneading and cupping those smooth brown ass cheeks, but tried not to neglect the rest of her, working the lotion up and down all of her.

Thinking about her pussy and its pink interior, I was suddenly wondering whether her asshole was also pink inside. I planned to spread her ass cheeks open and find out for myself later.

Eventually I slowed my movements and kissed the back of her neck. I carefully re-tied her bikini top too. For some reason that was just us much of a turn on then untying it in the first place.

'Thanks Uncle, that's probably the best massage I've ever had.'

'It's Mark'

'Sorry, Uncle Mark.'

'No, I meant it's just Mark.'

Our eyes met and something passed between us, something I couldn't quite name but that had my heart thumping in my chest.

'Oh for god's sake you two, get a room!' Amy called across at us.

We both laughed and I pulled her up from the sunbed.

'That's a good idea cuz,' Amber said and grabbed my hand. 'Shall we?'

***

We fell into her room, laughing with me trying to grab at her. She jumped on the bed, flipped over onto her back and beckoned me over. She was a vision; a bronzed goddess in a tiny white bikini. I had no idea where I wanted to start. I knew where I wanted to finish though. Buried deep in that tight black pussy.

'Hurry up and get those shorts off while you're at it. Mark.'

I pulled them down and my throbbing cock sprang out.

'What do you think of that? Amber.'

'Hmm,' she said, tapping her lip as if in thought. She scooted over to one side of the bed and patted the empty half. 'Let's get a closer look shall we?'

I got on the bed and we turned to each other. She looped her arms around my neck, and brought me in for a quick tender kiss. Her lips were warm and soft on mine. The firm press of her breasts against my chest felt so right somehow. The scent of coconut on her skin was intoxicating.

Then she pushed me on to my back, and moved down to where my cock was standing straight up and took a good look, just as she had promised. Just her gaze on it was enough to make it jump for her attention.

'Interesting.'

'Really? What's interesting about it?'

'Well,' she said, taking a firm hold of it, 'For one thing it's kind of hard and soft at the same time.'

I gasped as she started to drift her hand up and down a little.

'And for another thing?', I asked.

'Well, for another I think I've worked out that I can probably get you to do anything if I do this.'

'Do what?'

Her answer was to lean in and start licking up the side of my cock. Then she quickly took the head into her mouth and sucked hard for a couple of seconds before letting me slip out of her mouth.

'That,' she said with a wicked smile.

I had to laugh, even while my cock immediately missed her warm and wet mouth. This was hands down the most fun foreplay I had ever had.

'For example,' she continued, 'If I do this,' she said, this time kissing my balls and taking one into her mouth and sucking, then letting it pop out of her mouth, 'You'll probably take me out to dinner if I ask.'

'Christ, Amber. I'd buy you a fucking restaurant if you wanted one.'

'That's what I thought. Mark.'

'Come here. Amber.'

'Why? You want me? Is that it? You want my...tight...little...you know...'

I made a grab for her and we wrestled on the bed for a bit, tickling each other. She was slippery with coconut lotion which was getting all over me too. I didn't mind that at all.

Then I was on top of her, holding her hands above her head, breathing hard and looking down into her eyes. They were sparkling with humour and - something else. I could feel my cock bumping into that bothersome white triangle of fabric between her legs.

'I have an idea,' she said, 'How about I get rid of these,' she said untying her bikini pants.

'Sounds like a good plan.'

'I haven't finished yet.'

'No?'

'No. I was going to say...Well, I've seen this thing on the internet. It's kind of weird, but well it looks fun too, so...hmm, I think it's easier if I just show you,' she said, throwing her white G string bikini pants somewhere over the side of the bed.

She rolled me on my back again, swung her leg over me so she was facing away from me, and scooted backwards, that tight black ass filling my view, even as she settled her face between my legs.

I got a hold of her hips and pulled her naked ass down on my face where it belonged, spreading her ass cheeks open.

I had a moment to see that her cute little asshole was blacker than the surrounding skin, but when I spread her open further there was a flash of pink I could see in there. She rose up a little and then I was looking up at that beautiful pussy with black swollen lips, wet with her arousal. I spread those lips open now and saw that pretty pink inside as I stretched my tongue towards it, but it was just out of reach.

Then I felt her take my length into her mouth and with sudden and powerful suction, Amber took my breath away. For a few long moments all I could feel was the wet warmth of her lips moving up and down my shaft.

'Hey, Amber?'

'Mmmhmm?'

'What's a guy gotta do to get fed around here?'

She laughed around my cock which was enough to make my whole centre tingle. Then she sat on my face, and my tongue found the heaven between her legs.

***

We were in 69 for a long time, her rocking on my face as I ate her pussy over and over, tonguing, sucking, teasing her clit. She tasted sweet, a mix now of coconut from the lotion and her own citrusy tang. Occasionally, she shifted position and let me tongue her asshole. Each time I did that, she went to town on my hard cock, increasing her speed, sucking the sides of my cock, licking all over my straining mushroom head, touching my slit with her tongue, lapping at the pre-cum that beaded there, eating my cock and balls until I couldn't think straight.

Then there was a new sensation on my cock and at first I couldn't identify it. Then I saw her white bikini top down towards the bottom of the bed. At some point she had taken it off. Now I realised it was her stiff black nipples she was rubbing on my cock down there, the soft flesh of her boobs brushing against my shaft and even my balls every now and again. She was wanking me with her perfect little tits and I hadn't even realised. I found myself wishing I'd had a mirror put in the spare room so I could see what she was doing.

'So,' she said, panting a little. Even her breath on me down there was turning me on.

I took a breather for a moment, just licking at her entrance a little.

'So?'

'Well, I was wondering. You know, just thinking it over a little...it's kind of hard for me to say it so I think you better say it. You know, ask me, I mean. And don't worry about, you know, about getting, I mean giving me a baby, I had the jab.'

For a second I thought about Amber being pregnant with our child, and I found I didn't mind. In fact, thinking about her with swollen breasts, big black nipples and a rounded tummy made me throb for some reason.

She was kissing up my shaft now. Jesus. That she could be so open minded and yet so shy was mind blowing.

'Let me guess. You said something earlier, about something tight?'

'I did, didn't I?'

Now I was kissing her pussy tenderly and she sighed.

'Amber,' I said, 'So it turns out I've got something to ask you. Well, I'm going to tell you what I'm going to do, and then sort of ask if I can.'

'Ok. I'm listening,' she said brightly, sucking hard now on the side of my shaft, almost like she was going to give me a love bite down there. I kind of liked that idea as it happens.

'Amber, I'm going to fuck you now. Fuck your tight, little, black pussy. Is that all right?'

'Absolutely.'

We both laughed at that. Then her ass was up and she was moving, turning around, all long legs, sliding around me and over me.

Then she was there, looking down at me as I held her above me, her legs astride me, my cock long and hot on her tummy, her tits on my chest.

I rolled her then as she squealed in surprise and finally I was above her, looming over her, feeling both powerful and protective of her.

I dipped my head and kissed her and then her arms went round my back. She opened her long legs for me then and I could feel how wet she was between her thighs as I got myself positioned, my legs between hers.

I realised then that I didn't want to fuck her.

I wanted to make love to her.

For our first time together I wasn't looking for gymnastics. I just wanted to be deeply in her, rock her, and give her all my come. I wanted her to feel safe, safe enough that she would let go, and come for me, too.

'Hey,' she said, looking at me wide eyed.

'Hey,' I said, putting my hand down between our bodies and gently fingering her, cupping her pussy, opening her up some, making sure she was ready for me.

Then I took myself in my hand, moved against her entrance down there and moved my cock against her pussy lips, not trying to penetrate her yet, just moving my length between her pussy lips, sliding up and down, gathering her wetness on to my cock, both the head and the shaft.

She moaned at that, especially when I bumped her clit. So right now I was kind of fucking her pussy lips. The sensation was incredible. Now I was moaning, watching as my white cock slid up and down between her black pussy lips. I was thick enough around that that opened her up some, moving and separating her pussy lips so that I could see the pink inside her opening.

She wrapped her legs around my back and I continued to rub myself up and down her lips, then push in a little here and there, spreading her wetness and opening her up gently.

Then I found her entrance and gently pushed forward, feeling her open for me, and stretch around my head. I resisted for a moment the urge to look down. I thought I might come instantly if I could see how we were joining. Instead I kissed her again.

'Is that ok, Amber? Am I hurting you?'

She shook her head. 'You're stretching me, but it doesn't hurt. Continue.'

I smiled and did just that, sliding in another inch, and getting the whole of my mushroom head in her now. She was tighter than I had expected. The feeling was intense. Now I did look down. The sight of the head of my white cock pushed into her, her black pussy lips stretching around me was something I felt sure I'd never forget.

'That feels good,' she breathed. 'Really good. Am I hurting you, though? Am I too tight?'

'No, you're not hurting me. You feel...incredible.'

She smiled up at me again and booped me on the nose with a finger.

'Good,' she said, 'I want you all the way inside me now.'

So in one smooth slow movement, I pushed into her, encountering some moderate resistance at first, then getting past that as I heard her sharp intake of breath, keeping going, inching into her, her pussy lips clutching at me as I went in, deeper now until at last I was balls deep inside her hot wet channel. I was so tightly sheathed by her pussy walls that the delicious squeeze of them made me gasp out loud. Amber was murmuring under her breath, getting used to my size and how I was filling her up.

She was gripping my shoulders tightly and I paused for a second, savouring the moment I had taken her virginity

***

Amber seemed to want to savour the moment too, as still as she was beneath me. I resisted the urge to start fucking my cock into her, instead preferring to study her gorgeous face, her lips slightly parted. I wished I had two cocks so I could be in her mouth and pussy at the same time.

'So,' she said, tell me where you are right now.'

That was easy. 'I'm here with you in bed.'

'No. I mean yes that's where we are, but where are you?'

She squeezed me with her pussy walls. Aha. Now I got it.

'I'm inside you.'

'Details, please.'

Aha. Now I really got it.