Family Lust in the Bunker

Story Info
A fox anthro lusts for his mother and sister sluts...
10.1k words
20.1k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

* * * * *

Alistair licked his lips, though the deep purple fox had other things on his mind than eating. The bunker was underground -- well, half of it -- and best suited to withstand the inclement weather and landscape of a post-apocalyptic world, everything that they had known, once, collapsed into dust. Cities were ruined, rang hollow, though the fox, who was technically of the Vulpiri species, didn't remember much of that time. It had happened so long ago, he'd barely been a kit, yet he knew there was more out there for him in a world that had been decimated than there would have been.

Namely, he thought, the glow of his tongue sweeping across his muzzle, his mother. She was shorter than him, now that he was an adult, along with his sister, Amber, but the changing times had made it so that he could not look up to her. The world had shifted so suddenly that everyone, not only the Vulpiri, were forced to adapt, to change, meeting something that was supposed to only happen in cheesy films and flicks that didn't do well in the box office halfway.

His mother... Alistair growled, sprawled back on a half-collapsed sofa, though his clothing was clean, dark in shades with a mesh top cut across his chest as if he was following a gothic aesthetic that no longer had much of a place after the disaster had struck. His mother, Olivia, a fox rich in burgundy shades, curvy and alluring, claimed his attention. Not that he did not see other females there, of course not, but the swing of her hips, even then, could not stop him from pursuing her through the bunker, hungering for something that he perhaps did not quite yet understand.

But that was alright. He'd gotten with others, though his mother was plumper, curvier, the sort of fox that got his cock hard at night, though there was still little privacy at all to be had in the bunker. It was the way of it, unfortunately, though something like that could not be helped, watching her as she walked past him, her clothes fitted, though that was merely because she'd used to be a seamstress. Things like that didn't matter after the apocalypse.

There was still a cooker in their bunker and Alistair smirked to himself, swaying his flared hips, which were a little broader than his chest, as he squeezed up to her.

"You're looking so cute there, mommy..."

It could have been a tease if delivered to any other fox, but Olivia squirmed away from him, laughing.

"Oh, you! You're just trying to flatter me!"

But he wasn't. His lust had grown for her, cock hard in his black trousers, which were loose enough to slide down, allowing the tip of his blue rocket to tease against her thigh.

His mother's brow furrowed, but she did not register or recognise the feeling, shifting her weight.

"Are you ready for dinner, sweetie?"

Clueless, clueless. Alistair tucked his cock away, energy thrumming beneath the surface, lust hungering for her in his gaze. It was too much for him to hold back, sneaking a grope of her arse while she yelped and rounded on him with a spoon, though she professed that his father had been just the same as him, back when he had been Alistair's age, of course.

"Boys will be boys," Olivia muttered to herself, unaware that Alistair was not yet out of hearing range. "Oh my, what a fox he's turned into..."

But he was not yet done with her, perching at a rickety table for dinner with his sister to the side, though Amber scoffed her food without barely letting it touch the sides of her gob. She was larger than even her mother, thick around the waist with large, sagging breasts to match, a vixen who most certainly liked her food. She was a sharp, brick red, though they didn't see all that many bricks like that in the world anymore, something of their London accent lingering between them all, though it was Alistair who had retained much of the cockney twang. They all got on well enough with others, of course, but Amber hunkered down in the bunker most of the time, not seeing any need to go out.

"Hey!"

Olivia growled and smacked her son's paw away from her thigh as he slid his fingers up her leg towards her pussy, though she didn't realise that he was hard too, bulging out the front of his trousers, knot still tucked within his sheath despite his arousal.

"Keep your paws to yourself, cub!"

But he was no cub, several years an adult with a vixen before him that he could not help but pursue, the musk of the Vulpiri luring him in. Amber watched distrustfully, stealing from his plate (she "never got enough food", or so she complained, constantly) as her brother pawed at their mother as if she was a slab of fresh meat. What had gotten into him? But she didn't have a clean slate either, not exactly, pouting, lips pressed together as if there was something distasteful before her, though her possession had no true place there.

Amber, after all, had a secret, and seeing him paw at her mother wasn't helping that stay hidden, not in the slightest. She wondered a little whether there was any point in keeping it hidden -- it was not as if the world that they lived in was anything at all like what they remembered, after all -- but admitting to watching her brother fap, well... It didn't seem like the sort of thing that could be brought up, even at that dinner table.

It had been hot, something different for the vixen who so very rarely ventured outside. She had to make her own entertainment in there and there were only so many communication systems left, despite the technology that had been rapidly bodged together after the disaster. Their world was a mishmash of too much all clumsily squished in and her lust had flared up to simply see his paw sliding back and forth over that hard length, her breath catching.

In her mind, her brother belonged to her. But that had always been the possessive way of the Vulpiri. Maybe it only came forth so strongly for Amber due to their isolation.

Alistair, however, knew none of that, days passing, not much changing in bunker life, though he did not bother venturing outside when he had so much in there to occupy him. His mother shoved off his advances, but she was hardly convincing at all about it, her tail flicking, scoffing and telling him off -- though she had to realise that her son was not a mere boy anymore.

"Alistair! You've got to learn to keep your paws to yourself."

Oh, he was being a boy, playing the same games that his father had, yet Olivia completely failed to recognise just how that was playing out, the dangerous path that she had started down without even realising. She almost became used to feeling his touch on her too, a casual grope and squeeze when she was preparing dinner, though Alistair learned to be quick too, darting away from her so that she could not smack him away. Not that she hit hard, too soft on her family, too warm, too caring, though that could very well have ultimately been her downfall.

Olivia didn't stop her son from teasing her, from treating her as someone who might very well be up for sating his needs. She could have, of course, but maybe there was something in her too that was lonely, trapped in the bunker without anyone there to love, her husband elsewhere, having left a long, long time ago on an expedition where they did not even know if he was able to come back to them. It was not something that any of them spent long dwelling on down in the bunker, not when the grind of day to day life and living called them on, more and more.

Alistair, however, was feral and predatory, trembling with energy, cooped up for too long with only his own paw to satisfy his needs. And that simply could not be tolerated, not as he stalked her through the clunky corridors, sharp angles of the bunker heralding the turning of a corner, the quarters that were spread out down there, electric lights buzzing and flickering where they needed tending to once again. Yet that only gave his pursuit even more clarity, shivering luxuriously, his cock out and hard, snarling softly, though Olivia did not notice him behind her, coming for her, entrapping herself without even knowing.

"Alistair?"

She only became aware of him when Alistair cornered her in her bedroom, the sight of his hard cock stripping her breath from her lungs, taking an uncertain step back. The Vulpiri snarled, showing his teeth, yet there was too much frenetic energy in him to hold back, to take it slow, lunging, the world speeding up around him as his purple furred body lashed through the air.

His mother squealed and tried, ineffectively, to push him off her, but it was hard for him to do anything but to take her by that time. Alistair growled ferociously, seeing only her body, her plump curves, everything that her body could do for him, absolutely everything and more that he had lusted for. Sexual energy and tension had been held back for too long, to the point that the only option it had was in explosion, rushing forth, Olivia whimpering, arching her back, trying to worm and wriggle away from him even then, though the moment was already long gone past the point of no return.

The rent of fabric tearing, her skirt cast aside. Alistair's growl pouring over her, sending shivers of less than sweet submission through her. Dimly, she thought of just how like his father he was, just in a different body, and maybe that was what gave her the moment of pause to allow him to push over her, his trousers around his ankles, her bare buttocks pushing back against him without thinking about it.

But his cock did not plunge into the soft folds of her mildly wet pussy, for her body could not help but respond, mind awash in emotion, twisting and turning. Oh no, it was aiming for something much higher, his shaft plunging into her backside instead, driving deep and deflowering the bud of her tail hole for the very first time.

"Ohhhh!"

It was not a moan of pleasure as she panted heavily, clawing at the bed, half pinned over it, one of her hind paws down on the floor and the other on the low mattress, the position awkward. But it was never meant to be soft and smooth as her arse was fucked rampantly, her son snarling as he rammed into her, so lost in the moment that even Alistair could not have stopped himself if he'd tried. His mother's shudders and swallowed up groans told him something even as he took the dirtiest, least clean part of her body, thrusting and grinding like a fox possessed, as if there was nothing more left for him, not in that moment nor any other.

Olivia howled under him, his knot swelling, for Alistair could not hold back, not when he did not need to. It was his mother who had let things go for too long, repressing her desires, all alone in the bunker but for her children. The vixen under him grunted deep in the back of her throat as he rammed in, grasping the back of her neck, nibbling and licking, though it was his lust that consumed him more than anything else, plunging his dick inside her tight rump while the need to cum swelled through him.

His knot grew, locking them together, the pleasure enough to make his head swim, hips rocking, grinding, coaxing the last drops of ecstasy from his body in the moments before climax, though to hold back any more would have been a crime in itself. Yet his mother was tighter around him, not only the knot, everything rising to a throbbing crescendo down in the dankness of the bunker, the sheets rumpled and bunched up beneath her half-naked body.

Yet her scream was what forced him over the edge, his mother getting off on his dick while her pussy squirted messily, nothing to plug it up, messy and sordid and everything that a young fox like Alistair could have hoped it'd be and more. He could not thrust hard and fast with his cock locked into her, bliss pummelling him, but he did all he could, ramming every inch that he was free to move, spending spurt after spurt of virile cum into her tight arsehole.

He stayed there, gasping for breath, heaving over her, nuzzling into the back of her neck, inhaling the scent of her, the sweat clinging in the air, the musk of them. Oh, Vulpiri could not help but exude a particular kind of musk, the aroma of soured apples rising from the body while sour lemons and copper came, ever so faintly, from her plundered tail hole, though it could never be expected to be the cleanest of holes. That was the scat that caused that scent, yet being clean, perfectly so, was not the point of it, not as he spent every drop of bubbling, fizzing cum he had to give, hips rocking, grinding into her backside to get every sliver of pleasure that was to be afforded to him.

Alistair grunted, pulling back, his knot keeping them together even as his mother helplessly looked back at him, a whimper on her muzzle. Olivia panted heavily, tongue lolling out, but the vixen had nothing more to say to her son, nothing to hold him back from, her body trembling with a strange kind of arousal that she could not explain, even if everything that had happened was wrong. Yet how could something like that be wrong when it felt so goddamned right too.

Maybe it wasn't for her to work out right then and there, not as something hot filled her, her son taking the raunchy dirtiness of the act to an even greater height, panting as he spent his bladder inside her too. Although the tiny nuances of such a filling could not be felt, the burgundy Vulpiri could not deny the connection there, fragile yet growing, her son so hot and randy and wanting to fuck her so badly that he'd taken her arse...

Olivia shuddered. There was embarrassment there, twisted up in something more, her pussy wet from something that she would not put words to. Filthy sex, her son's cock... There was no way for her to understand it, but neither did she have to while her son's knot kept them tied, secured together while he filled her to the brim with piss, his knot keeping it from leaking out.

What neither of them knew, however, was that there was an even dirtier little vixen (well, perhaps not so little with her plump stature) outside the door, her jaw hanging and her paw shoved between her chubby thighs. Amber worked furiously over her own pussy, though there was a part of her that snarled, that wanted to dive in there, to snatch the brother who was hers away from her mother. That bitch of a vixen must have wanted him all for herself all along! That's why she'd never stopped him from groping her!

Amber, however, could not help herself, panting, clapping another paw over her muzzle, keeping herself quiet all so that she could watch for a few moments longer, as long as possible. Her brother was balls deep in their mother, his knot pulling at her pussy, though he could not yet free himself as his mother wriggled under him, whispering to Alistair. Still, it was something that Amber could not quite catch.

She peeked, ears twitching, though she still strove to be as discreet as possible, wanting to watch, not to be discovered, emotions writhing with discontent. It should have been her that he was fucking! Yet if that was to be the case, why wasn't she rushing in there instead of standing there masturbating, her breath catching as she got closer to the edge? Amber couldn't get off without revealing that she was there, reluctantly sliding her dripping fingers from her pussy, though the scent of Vulpiri scat, as faint as it was, tickled at her nose, the raunchy musk stoking an even deeper need in her.

As she backed off, eyes glowering in the dim light of the corridor, she vowed to have her brother.

Through any means possible.

He was too hot for her to resist.

*

Olivia didn't know what to make of her son, afterwards, though he carried on as if things were normal -- expect for pursuing her multiple times a day, of course, to ram his cock into her arse. It didn't matter where they were, in a bedroom, a corridor, at the table, over the sofa: he would have her anywhere he pleased. And he knew it too, feeding off her natural submission, the distant and aloof mother that he had known transforming into something new.

She didn't know what she was to be, who she was to be, not yet, but that would all come in good time, stifling her moans into a pillow on the sofa (something that had been sewn too, of course, by her). Olivia didn't want to be heard, but her son didn't care about any of that as he thrust into her tail hole, plundering her backside with thrust after thrust, spreading her open and forcing her to take his dick time after time again.

It was rough and it was coarse and it was crude and it was shameful. Still, his mother did not stop him doing that, something that Alistair was more than set to take full advantage of. After all, if she did not resist or tell him no, not even once, didn't that mean that she wanted it? Maybe that could be so, though Olivia still had to come to terms with her wants and needs, everything twisted and confused, even liking the dirtiness of her son pissing into her backside. That was wrong, so very wrong, but she loved it too, shuddering through orgasm, her pussy squeezing down around nothing, hiding how much she liked it even then.

Days turned into weeks, though they never quite caught Amber watching them, the chubby vixen too sly and discreet, though her plans were in action, all in the background of everything. She would not have wanted to hold back and, of course, it was obvious what her mother and her brother were up to, even if she had been completely clueless and had not caught them in the act that first time. The scent of sex and Vulpiri musk clung to the bunker, only exacerbated by the fact that hardly any of them ever ventured outside, instead choosing to hunker down and wait it out. Sometimes, it felt like that was all they could do, thus it was the done thing.

The feel of his cock plunging into a tight arsehole... Oh, it was the best, but perhaps not quite the best thing ever, not the thing that would have him grunting and growling and snarling for more. He took it but he craved something more, more devout passion still, the dirtiness of the act not excluding him as he took his mother more savagely than ever. It was a wonder indeed that he had ever been able to hold back his sexual energy, the fervour that made him who he was, the fox grunting as he slammed in, driving her, that time, into the chilled fridge, where most of their food was kept.

"Unff... Yes... Fuck... Ergh..."

He didn't have to be eloquent in the heat of the moment, tongue lolling out, the squirting mess of her orgasm splattering around her inner thighs, the scent of her arousal and musk clawing at his nostrils, demanding attention. The stink of it clung to her, though it was intoxicating for a Vulpiri, making him want her even more. His knot was already half-swollen and hard, extending out of his sheath with arousal, but it would only swell to its full size to keep them together through dirty cumming when inside. Otherwise, something like that just would not have fit into her tight pussy, her folds squelching lewdly as he pounded her arse.

Her body was there for him to take, the flicker of a red fur around the corner heralding his sister backing hastily out of the kitchen, though Alistair could still hear her there, the slop of her pussy, her fingers plunging inside. He could not help it, growling, slamming his knot into his mother and climaxing right then and there as he filled her arse once again with cum. Fizzy cum bubbled and churned inside her, kept right where it was supposed to be. His knot stayed hard, his orgasm rolling forth, pump after pump spilling from his nuts while another part of him yearned for a dirtier, messier kink still. His cock, of course, would be smeared with a hint of her scat when he pulled out, but that was all in the nature of backdoor play, at least as he wanted it to be. It wasn't as if his mother had voiced any kind of complaint as to the messiness of it all either.