Family Lust in the Bunker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His knot popped out, but not before he'd hosed her down inside with a liberal dose of urine, practically treating her as his own kinky toilet. The trickling drips of piss were none of their concern as the lust of the moment ploughed on, dragging them with it, his mother grinding back as if to get even more inside her. Though who knew what was going on inside her head, her body more than big enough to throw his form off if she'd wanted to, yet she submitted to him pinning and fucking her all the same.

As Alistair drew out, he let the last dribbles of piss leak over her tail hole, smeared around her pucker, urine mixing with a hint of scat. It was not as "bad" as if scat play had truly been delved into, yet gave him a shivering nuance of the naughtiness of it, the uncleanliness bringing a rise of need to him, despite needing a break for his knot after cumming the once. It, at least, served to let her recover a little, even as his mother's dirty craving for his dick grew and grew.

Eventually, however, Olivia didn't know any other day except for one where she submitted to her son pinning her to take her arsehole. So much so that she sought him out when he did not come for her.

"Do you want to fuck mummy's arse?"

She posed a little jauntily, dressing more skimpily than she had before, more of her thick legs showing, her clothing easy to pull aside to get at her tits and backside, as he pleased. She was still modestly covered up, but there was a noticeable difference as her son sprawled back on his bed, eyebrows raised, a certain kind of smirk pulling at his lips.

"Maybe..." Alistair evaded the question, quelling the need within him even as his heart pounded, skin prickling with tantalising heat. "But no. I want to fuck your pussy, cumming inside... It should not be just your arsehole that I own."

His eyes glowed, tongue lashing the side of his muzzle with barely restrained need.

"So, give it to me!"

She panted and shook her head. No... No, her backside was dirty, but her cunt was too much to give him -- he was her son! Yet there was still only one course that Olivia could follow down in the bunker where the rules and laws of society had ceased to exist, everything that they had known becoming something different, something of their own design.

Maybe it was better that way.

Alistair dragged her back onto him so that her backside faced him, his mother whimpering, quietly passive but not giving him exactly what he wanted. But he could take control, licking his lips with a lewd, wet smack as he plunged her down onto his dick, the position allowing him to guide and control her as her legs went to either side of his, straddling his hips. His cock, however, plunged deep, right up where it belonged, his mother whining, high-pitched, as she was forced down onto his dick, though there was little force to be had about it as her pussy was finally filled.

The Vulpiri vixen howled, climaxing hard, her pussy squeezing and gripping his dick while her son claimed her, filled her, his bare length holding connotations that they would only come to recognise later. The tapered tip drove deep up into her, though it was perfectly designed to wedge into her innermost barrier -- something that would have been painful for her if their species had not been perfectly designed to take it. He heaved and panted, scrabbling to thrust up into her, but despite all the sex he'd had with his mother of late, Alistair was not all that experienced himself, not as much as, perhaps, he claimed to be.

But that had no matter, not between them. His cock plunging into her was all that he cared about, exulting in taking her pussy for the first time since his father, slamming in hard and fast, regardless of how the sheets twisted and pulled at him. He could only thrust, more and more, driven by raw need alone, a snarl rising in the back of his throat, unable to hold himself back even then. Not that he had to hold back, now that his mother had completely and utterly submitted to him, wanting him to fuck her dirty hole, to have him, even if she did not quite understand why. Understanding of lust could come in time.

Her pussy was hotter still, clenching wetly around him as she squealed and squirted in orgasm, no longer even trying to hide her passion in any way. There simply seemed to be no need for it, no need at all, not as her sex squeezed and rippled around it, her body knowing just what it needed to do to coax every dirty drop of cum he had in him forth. It would milk him and massage him of his fizzy seed, as erratic as the twitch and pull of her sex was, though the tightness was indeed delicious, his knot plunging inside with a ragged howl of lust that did not sound as if it came from him. Even Alistair was uncovering more parts of himself in filling and fucking his mother.

Orgasm would not be held back and his mother losing control of her bladder -- it could have been grossly deliberately, erotically so -- as the sordid nature of the act itself ramped up tenfold. For, as he filled her with spurt after spurt of thick cum, her pussy squeezed around him, giving him nowhere to go but to let her piss soak the fur of her inner thighs and even his crotch too. The rankness of the aroma clawed at his nostrils, yet it was one of the most alluring things to a Vulpiri, something that had Alistair licking his lips, again and again, softening his nose with the wetness there so that he could better take in the alluring scent.

More... He blinked through a haze of lust, energy slipping from him, drifting on an afterglow, though he could no longer find the presence of mind, that time, to relieve himself into her pussy too. Maybe another time. Another time when his skin was not tingling while his muscles ached with passion, with lust, the devoutness of orgasm coursing through him. His knot swelled and throbbed, tying them together, panting so heavily that he barely seemed to manage to get any breath at all into his lungs.

All the while his mother was there, her legs trembling, helpless, broken to his will, wanting only him, her son, the fox that she had raised and yet had to take her then, as a fully grown adult. He was no longer a boy that she had to look after but one, perhaps, that could care for her too -- even if that caring and protecting started with greedily taking his leave of her pussy and arsehole every single day for the rest of their time together.

Olivia shuddered, licking her lips. She could only hope.

Only after he'd filled her pussy with his spunk and pulled out did he finally taste her, slithering his tongue wetly through her arousal, showing her just how turned on she'd become from him fucking her. It was the ultimate humiliation, the most carnal of all, though neither did Alistair mind cleaning off her dirty tail hole either, wondering if she had left herself particularly stinky and musky down there just for him. The scent of her need was particularly strong and he slurped up deeply into her cunt and her tail hole alike, tongue insistently worming inside so that the greedy young fox got the best of both worlds, entertaining himself in sordid depravity.

It was all he craved, all he needed, and he lapped deeply into her, tasting her musk, the dirt of her tail hole. The coppery undertone highlighted the lemon of her scat, but it was not overwhelming, not in the slightest, a little slick on the tongue where she was not cleaned as well inside as she could have been, yet that only made it all the better for her son. He wondered a little too if shed worked out how much he liked it, the smell and the taste of it, how it clung to his dick after fucking her, but it didn't matter if she had or had not, not to him. He got what he wanted either way.

"You bitch!"

It startled them out of their lustful reverie, Alistair glancing up with his nose buried under his mother's tail, though it had already been flagged up well out of his way to enjoy her. His sister heaved for breath, fat rolls shuddering, but he wasn't about to stop on Amber's account, his sister bedraggled and whimpering furtively through her rage as if that was going to help at all.

"You can't fuck her -- you're supposed to be for me!" She screamed, fists flailing, though Amber didn't know how to fight, how to use her body even then to defend herself. "Stop stealing my brother's cum! He's mine -- you bitch!"

Yet even her insults were not as strong as perhaps the younger vulpine would have liked them to be, the Vulpiri affected by the heavy scent of musk in the air. She could not help but suck in breath after breath of it, simply needing breath in her lungs, moaning, whimpering, shaking with pent-up rage.

"You can't fuck her and forget me!" She pressed on, lips trembling so badly with the want of growling that it was more difficult than ever for her to get words out. "He's mine... All mine... He can't knock you up -- it's meant to be me!"

She howled, deranged with lust, but her brother shuddered, struck with passion again, his body recovered enough with all the time he had spent eating out his mother's pussy and arse to go again. It may have been an act of riling her up or an act of defiance, but it took only a moment for Alistair to shove his plump mother onto all fours, her backside perfectly positioned for him dick all over again. Olivia tried to placate Amber all over again as her pleading cries fell on deaf ears, the younger Vulpiri flailing, fighting against nothing at all, for it was her brother who decided the course of action from them on out.

"You're right, sis," he laughed, a twinkle in his eye that begged trouble. "Maybe I should have been thinking about breeding a fox... But knocking mum up comes first!"

He could have stopped, but it was too much for him, too keen to wind up his sister. After all, they would always be brother and sister, despite her lust for him, and Alistair saw another fertile vixen in need of breeding, even if she was fatter than their mother, fat thick around her as she trembled with anger.

His cock plunged home into his mother again and he wasted no time at all, even as a horrified Amber rushed in, slamming into her, his knot pushing out, growing, swelling, as if his body suddenly sensed the lust and urgency behind his strokes. He had to fuck her, had to breed her, had to ensure that her pussy was so well-seeded that there was absolutely no way that she would not come out of such a liaison without her womb brimming over with his cum. That meant that he had to go deep, snarling, his sister pulling at him, but he was stronger than even her, Amber weak with fury.

She had to do something though -- anything! She had to stop him from sealing the deal from knocking her mum up, though her mind was too addled with lust and musky arousal to think straight. Her body moved as if through thick sludge, wading through the odd passion of the room, breath catching, pulling anxiously at her lungs. What a cum-stealer her mother was! She wasn't supposed to take it from her! Did she even know how badly she wanted her brother? Probably so, for Olivia had already forgotten her daughter as the vixen lowered her head, on all fours, submitting to her son in all ways, wanting only his cock pounding her ruthlessly, again and again.

With his knot inflating inside, ensuring that he could not and would not pull out, Alistair howled out his victory in orgasm, the dirtiness of the taste of his mother lingering on his muzzle making it all the better for him. He knew what he needed and he took it whole-heartedly and lustfully, having grown increasingly comfortable with his mother's body, the shape of her curves, how she humped back against him when she was becoming just a little bit more desperate. His eyes glinted, some part of him that he had not known existed delighting in his sister's fury, how she was trying to stop him, even then, turning around and backing up as if she could get him to fuck her.

"Come on, bro!" She howled, stamping, trying to convince him through any means possible, her pussy swollen and dripping as if she could not stand it any longer. "Fuck meee!"

Her mind swayed and turned with lust that was not to be controlled as she groaned and shoved her fingers up into her pussy, straining to masturbate, pummelling her cunt with three digits as the embodiment of raw need. Despite her shirt, her stomach rolled down against her thighs as she bent over, her size all on show, the thickness of her arse ground back against her brother as if she was trying to get him inside her right there and then. Amber wasn't thinking straight, not even realising that his knot was stuck inside their mother already, that there was no way to get his prick out of their mother and into her. There was simply too much going on, all at once, for her to keep track of it, whimpering, half on the bed, masturbating furiously, lost in a moment that had not truly been meant for her.

Yet the vixen pushed on into it all the same as he fucked their mother, knotted, taking longer to cum that time around even when there was no going back. His cock slammed into the older vixen while Olivia howled out orgasm after orgasm, Amber whimpering and whining, twisting, gyrating, trying anything to get some kind of relief. Yet masturbating was all she had while her brother's attention was wrapped up in their mother, fingers grinding into her sodden pussy, folds squelching around her fingers, passage tight and yet yielding, both at the same time.

She had to have him, had to have his dick, but her panties were only yanked down enough to bare her pussy, her need too high to hold back. His sister squealed through furious climax, spraying and squirting all over the bed, even marking Alistair's thigh, though that was not enough to stop him from thrusting and filling their mother. With his knot engorged, he finally burst over the edge into climax as spurts of cum poured forth, ensuring that there was no way that their mother could leave such a liaison without being knocked up -- exactly as he wanted it to be.

Amber, however, squirted her mess onto him, the bed, their mother's fur, not caring for the mess of arousal and urine squirting forth. It was dirty and it was meant to be, all part of their mating rituals that Vulpiri could pick up and put down as they pleased, though they could never pull back entirely from the liking of dirty play, as ingrained as it was into their psyche. Amber ripped off her panties, soaked with urine and a hint of her "cookies and cream" like scat to mark her territory, flinging them balled up on the centre. Her brother looked on, tongue lolling out, though his energy had simmered down, at least for the moment, enjoying the rolling pulses of orgasm as he filled his mother, imagining, lustfully, just how her belly would swell with the evidence of his virility in the months to come.

He stayed there, licking his lips, lust rising, though he had to have time to recover too, sprawling and stretching out on his bed while his mother, his knot having softened, went to get dinner. Time seemed to have no meaning when he was fucking her, something that he lusted for more, whimpering and grunting, eyes intent with the burning need of it all. One of his family members would not be enough, though it was hard for him to know that, to truly understand, even after so much already had come to pass. Maybe that was the course of things in the bunker, twisting things to sordid, filthy whims and wills, letting his cock rise again to full hardness once it was good and ready.

Then and only then did he seek out his sister, licking his lips hungrily, though to find her in her room was not unusual. The lingering scent of her panties, used and dirtied, clung to his nostrils, but they'd been left on his bed, his sister on her bed, groping her fat tits, mostly naked bar a shirt that had been yanked up to expose her tits, nothing on her bottom half.

She froze as her brother stood in the doorway, looking her over with a glint in his eye that made her heart pound, the sheets under her soaked with a mess of need already.

"What do you want?" Amber snapped, the bite in her tone impossible to hold back. "You done fucking mum already?"

Alistair considered her, his hard shaft throbbing, lust rising, curling deep in the fit of his belly. He could feel it even then, the need in him, what made him want to close the space between them and fuck her as if she was nothing more than a hot hole to breed. The fox took a breath.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you?"

He said it as if it was a question, yet a question that only had one answer. The cocky fox with a tilt to his head knew he did not need to ask it, not as his sister panted, fingers rammed up into her pussy still, wide-eyed and staring as if she didn't know what to do, even then.

"Yes..." She whimpered, barely able to get the words out. "Oh, fuck... Bro... I... I want..."

But he already knew what it was that she wanted, even if it was hard for her to say that, harder than either of them could have ever imagined. She rolled onto all fours without thinking it, for conscious thought was the enemy of all, presenting herself for him on all fours with her tail raised, a needy whine clawing its way out of her throat.

"Present yourself!"

He barked the command, though there was giggling glee behind the words, not much of a leader but one who knew what he wanted. His sister jumped and groaned, grinding back onto her paw all over again, showing him the depth of her need, her depravity, how much her swollen pussy truly needed it, even then, hardly knowing what she was doing. Her brother simply brought out that side of her in a way that she did not understand, could not understand, but she had to try, had to lust for it so very keenly all the same.

She was presented, exactly as Alistair wanted her to be, grinning madly, smirking down at her as he knelt on the bed behind her. The roundness of her backside drew him in and he caught the tremor that went through her, even then, the tip of his cock prodding at her pussy.

She tensed.

"Ah..."

He wouldn't want to fuck a fat fox like her, would he? Her head spun. No, he'd chosen her mother, hadn't he? Yet that was not for her to decide as he slammed in, delight washing through her, her heart lifting as she chuffed out a sharp exhalation of air. Amber's heart pounded, beating too quickly, though she didn't hold back her glee as he fucked her, harder and faster, slamming into her as his half-swollen knot popped in and out of her sloppily soaked pussy.

"Unff... Fuck, yes..."

Alistair's eyes gleamed as he powered in, the slap of his hips on her plump backside rolling through the room, though it was no good trying to hide anything. It barely seemed as if they had begun when his mother appeared again, cum trickling down her legs, completely naked, her eyes wide with shock.

"Alistair! You can't breed her too -- think of what'll happen! You'll make her pregnant! We can't..."

But Olivia trailed off. Even though it was "wrong", on a technicality, there was so little to be had in the post-apocalyptic world that those lines, like an old song that no one much had liked, had become blurred. The edges were shaky and shuddered even while she strove, weakly, to drag her son from his sister, her fingers trembling and ineffective at best.

Olivia may as well have not done anything at all, for all the use she was in stopping him from grinding into her daughter, not that Amber wanted anything any different. Her fat jiggled and rolled with every thrust, delighting where he was, losing herself in orgasm after orgasm, passion coursing through with the pounding of her frantically beating heart. She cried out for her brother while his aroused knot popped in and out of her, not yet swollen fully to lock them together, her ears more submissively splayed out to the sides.