Family Lust in the Bunker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia, however, knew when she was beaten, or maybe it was her submission to her son already winding through her, telling her what to do, what was the only course of action she could take. She was there for him, her son and her daughter, and maybe it was only natural for her role to shift, however discreetly, over time. Whimpering, she nuzzled in, intoxicated by the scent of them, tasting her daughter's musk on the air more strongly than ever, though it was always there, trembling between them. Sex only brought a rise to it that had her lapping her lips, drawn in more and more as she submitted to the new head of the household, the bunker that was their home, and nuzzled at the join of their bodies.

"Oh, yes! Yes, yes, yes!" Amber howled. "Fuuuck meee!"

He slammed in, his knot swelling inside her, locking their bodies together so that there was only one place for his seed to go as it filled her, spurt after deliciously fizzing spurt pumping forth, the young Vulpiri not able to control himself. It was a time of change like no other and there was no going back from fucking his mother and sister bareback, his seed pouring into them, erupting directly into their wombs, ducking into the neck of his sister's cervix, designed for such things. He shuddered, panting heavily with a roll of his shoulders.

"Fuck, that's hot..."

And that was true, even as his mother cleaned him and his sister off, lapping over them, fussing with them, adoring them but in a new way, a way that would bring them all closer together than ever before.

There was no stopping the course of events as, that night, all slept in their respective bedrooms, even if there was not enough fresh water there to wash the musk and stink of one another from their coats. Everything had changed, so very swiftly, and Alistair licked his lips, eyes alight from all that he had, final, dared to snatch up for himself.

*

He didn't stop fucking his mother and sister either, not even as their monthly cycles came to a halt, no longer going into heat and their bellies, slowly, so very slowly, growing with the promise of new life. There was no one there, of course, to judge them for such an act, though he nuzzled warmly into his mother's stomach as it became a little more obvious, rounded out, knowing with a delicious shiver of pleasure that it was his offspring in there. Breeding was oddly more alluring than even Alistair had thought, but it was still a time of new experiences, despite the twist in the fate of the world they lived in.

His sister groaned, cleaning his cock after he'd fucked his mother's pussy and arsehole, delighting in his musk, though she'd been fed up more by that point so that her pregnancy was not even noticeable at all in the early stages. He teased her and mocked her fatness, telling her how big she was, how her fat rolls gave him something, "love handles", to hold onto, though she kept eating and eating, growing in more ways than one.

Olivia had, in a way, tried to hold him off from ensuring that she was impregnated -- just in case that first time, or second time, or third time didn't take. The vixen ground her arse back at him, spreading her rear cheeks with her paws while she submitted to him, trying to show off her body as much as possible, to make her tail hole look like the more appealing option. She was older and it should have been more difficult to impregnate her, panting and whimpering, the submissive, lowering part of her wanting it all the same. After all, it was what her son and her dominant fox wanted, so what, truly, would she ever have done against him for that matter?

"Don't you want to take mummy's tail hole?" She whined, wiggling her butt back at him as he folded her over the arm of the sofa once again. "You know you want to, darling... Ohhhh!"

But Alistair had eyes for the succulent sweetness of her plump pussy, grinding into her while his body rumbled with pleasure. He didn't have to ask permission to fuck her anymore, not when it had already been given, and the vixen stopped trying to get him to fuck her arse after it became obvious that she was pregnant. That didn't mean that she stopped taking him up her arse, for that was Alistair's choice to fuck her there, but there was no need to dissuade him from breeding her fertile pussy anymore, regardless. She was already pregnant and, with so much going on, there was simply no going back as another month passed and Olivia sank lower and lower into a strange kind of submission.

They wore fewer clothes still, tits out most of the time, allowing Alistair to hungrily suckle on them, groping and squeezing their bodies whenever it pleased him to do so. Olivia whimpered, letting him fuck her missionary style, though Amber was hovering around, demanding attention, her body thicker, fat lumps rolling and settling on her hips as if her body was forever in a state of growing larger, though it was a slower process. His mother didn't know what she wanted anymore as she submitted to him, taking her mind elsewhere, though his rampant thrusts, popping his knot into her swollen folds, flushed with arousal, would not be denied.

She craved it, losing the sense of her old self and finding something else down in the bunker that was more alluring still, the messiness of it all reminding her instincts of a more feral, more primal time, sometime where they had not had to worry about such anthro needs as Vulpiri. They were an old species, one that had been around for so long that their kind remembered the beginning of modern society, yet her son changed all of that for her, regressing her into a snarling, whimpering mess that only craved his cum.

Never out loud though. Alistair fucked her into screaming, howling orgasm after orgasm, yet his mother was his, even if she never said it out loud. His sister, on the other hand...

Well, Amber's paw, to say the least of it, was always between her legs, even though she was not always fucking her brother. She trembled at the thought of how large she was, but kept herself as busy as possible, her fingers sliding between wet, slippery folds. She was his, yes, but she had greedily claimed him too, the perfect wife, the one that was with him, even if they so very rarely had any need at all to venture outside the bunker. Amber could have talked to others on the radio system or the inter-bunker communications lines, but, well, she'd much rather be gulping her brother's dick into her throat or taking his cock into her pussy.

She didn't let him fuck her tail hole, growling and snapping, still a brat. She would always be a brat, regardless of anything else, regardless of how perfect she wanted to be for him. Her brother let her know how big she was, even heaping extra food on her plate, smirking at her the whole while, but she could not stop him from feeding her up, as greedy as ever. Even though the vixen did not want so much extra food, she snaffled it up, slurping down every meal, the meat that her brother brought in for them, trading and negotiating better than her or her mother, more delicious than ever.

Maybe that was just why he needed to be the head of the bunker, the new household, so badly. It was simply his right, his position, the place that he should have loftily taken for his own so long ago. He didn't want the responsibility, of course not, but he most certainly took advantage of all the perks that went along with being the top fox around there, humping his mother before she was even allowed to use the bathroom in the morning, her pussy stuffed full of his cock.

Her cries echoed forth and his sister scrambled out of the shower, wet and sodden, wanting his dick, squeezing in, forcing him not to knot their mother and fuck her instead. So early in the day, despite not rising all that early at all, Alistair wasn't all that picky about who he fucked, but he did make sure to spank her chubby arse, all to make the flesh of her body jiggle and shake. God, what a shame fest of fat she was, even if she was a fuck fest for him, the meaty folds of her thick pussy swallowing him up too as if her body was slurping down his cock. His cock was just another meal for her to take in, gripping her love handles, the folds of fat rolling down her body. Amber was bigger than ever and he smirked to see it, though there was a part of Alistair that would not have wanted it any other way.

He just wanted to see her grow and grow, how thick she was, feeding her up as if he had any real reason behind it, though he wanted solely to see her reaction, lusting for her. Of course, he only fucked his mother and sister there, not seeing the need or reason to fuck anyone else or seek anyone else at all out, especially as Amber's belly finally became noticeable past the swathes of fat layering her body.

"If you keep eating, you won't even fit through the doorways," he teased her, fucking her hard on her bed, his stomach against the rounded rise of her own, though that could no longer be helped. "You're so big... When did you even start eating so much? So thick, sis..."

It was a taunt and a tease all wrapped up in one, his knot slamming into her, swelling, locking them together for a fizzy load of bubbling Vulpiri cum to spill forth. Alistair panted heavily even as his sister whimpered, torn between two opposing courses of action, even though she didn't quite know what she wanted to do, what she wanted to say. He drew on such strong emotions in her that it was difficult to pull apart one from the other, licking her lips, a growl weakly rolling forth. Yet his mockery of her tamed her words, seducing the edge of her "brattiness" away, all for the pleasure of her "brother-husband". Amber did not, however, need to understand what the young fox was doing to her, if he was pleased with her.

After fucking his mother's tail hole one day, Alistair dropped to his knees, reeling and relishing in her musk. She seemed to smell even stronger as her pregnancy eased on, five months in and obviously round and showing, though she would get even bigger with a full litter of fox cubs very soon. Their pregnancies were like those of many humanoids, though Vulpiri had larger litters than most other species, fourteen to sixteen cubs in a litter. Alistair, however, did not care about that.

His tongue swirled around his mother's tail, scooping up the dirtiness there, though it only lured him in, softened the moment into something delectable. If he had not been able to savour her essence every day, perhaps he would have replayed the moment repeatedly in his head, how it felt to wriggle his tongue inside her dirty backside, that sourness, the bite of metallic copper nipping at his tongue. But, as it was, Alistair could have her dirtily or cleanly whenever he pleased, thus simply enjoyed.

Filling her with his piss, however, was a kink that he particularly enjoyed, Amber whimpering and pawing at him, groping her huge, sagging tits as if that would get his knot to deflate, while he rested, balls-deep, within his mother's backside. Streams of piss pumped forth after his climax, the young fox exhaling softly while he relieved himself, the stink of his mother intensifying, though he swore that, sometimes, she relieved herself too while he was tied to her pussy. She certainly squirted, the mess of her juices clinging to his fur, though he had her clean that up too, when it pleased him, rendering her muzzle a stinking mess, fur matted and clumped, her eyes desperate.

She was a pet to him, though Alistair did not have enough experience, not in that kind of play, to put a name to how he felt about her, at least not out loud. His sister whimpered and whined and, as she caught his muzzle in a desperately sloppy kiss, he claimed his sister's lips with his own, teeth gnashing against hers, his tail lifting dominantly. To have not one vixen but two, his very own family... Alistair shuddered with heated pride, his knot throbbing inside his mother's cunt. There was nothing else that he would rather have had.

Their stomachs grew bigger and bigger in the last couple of months of their pregnancy, Amber struggling to walk a lot of the time, the one of them that had faced the greatest change to her centre of balance. She groaned, tongue hanging out, leaning against a doorframe for balance, yet she would still insistently make her way to her brother's bed to mark her territory, his wife, his pleasure-fuck, the fat vixen that he'd take every day while she made sure her mother knew that he was really hers and hers alone. She'd piss on his bed, squatting dirtily, though the urine seeping into the sheets would often send her into a frenzy of need, masturbating furiously until the reek of it became enticing, enhancing her need even further.

It was a vicious cycle but one, in a way, that suited the family well. It was their own kind of way of living through something so truly horrific that it did not bear dwelling on, even at that time. It was not for them to wonder and worry, locked up in the safety of the bunker, his mother panting as she walked, though she still took care of the family mealtimes, like the good mother and pet she was.

Before they, finally, gave birth, Alistair took both rampantly, for even he knew that they would need time to recover afterwards, filling them both over the table straight after dinner. The female foxes moaned and groaned about how full they were, Amber's stomach heaving more than her mother's, yet neither of them had any standing at all to tell Alistair not to fuck them, not to slam his knot into each of them in turn and clean up both their pussies and tail holes afterwards. All their holes were for him to fuck as Amber's bare tits squashed down over the wooden table, the grain of it pressing up to her breasts, muzzle agape in a moan, and the fox would have them, again and again, as much as pleased him.

"Ah, yes... Bro... Yes..." Amber panted heavily, the strain of his cock in her backside, dirty and unclean and yet perfect exactly as it was, making her shudder, her stomach heavy with young. "Yes, fuck me... Cum inside me..."

Of course, Alistair wasn't going to have it any other way, not even as she clung to the table, the old wood creaking, his mother sitting there ready to help with her tongue, swirling it around the join of their bodies, regardless of the lingering sourness of dirt there. That didn't matter to any of them, regardless of all the laundry that Olivia ended up having to do. She would care, as the mother, as the pet, while his sister satisfied him, taking yet another load of cum. She'd said something, once, about wanting all his cum to ensure a healthy litter of fox cubs, but he did not care to tell her that it had no bearing once she'd been knocked up. It no longer mattered to Alistair.

Could a fox like him have had it any better in life? The bunker had been the start of a new life for him, a better life, and there never was any going back from that.

Smirking, rolling his hips against his sister while his knot tugged at his tail hole, Alistair panted heavily, eyes alight with domineering glee.

As soon as they gave birth, he'd knock them up again, his harem of two slutty, lusty victims, begging for more. He'd never need anything else, their days happy and long, flush with sex and rolling moans.

He'd never need to ask for more, when he already had all he wanted.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
My Brother Broke Me Injury leads to intimacy, incest, and impregnation.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories