All Comments on 'Family Makeover'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
happymuffinhappymuffinalmost 2 years ago

This was so shallow and bad.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 2 years ago

The writing was done well, but the story fell flat. It was too rushed. Felt like I was reading the 'cliff-notes' to a novel. Even the 'sexy' parts were so short on description that this can't be classified as a short fapping story. I would suggest you read stories like soul78's "a family destroyed" to see how your story should have gone then try it again. Thanks for Sharing, anyway.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmalmost 2 years ago

I'm sorry, mate, but this was not good. It was really well written and easy to read, but the content was just superficial at best. It's like you somehow lost the plot halfway through... It would've made sense (and be easier) to create a simple revenge-plot by letting your MC break and fuck them into submission. I actually liked the twist of NOT doing that, and trying to turn them around and make them redeem themselves instead. But you skimmed right over all that, rushed to the ending, and nothing made sense.

You can't spent almost the entire first page telling us about all this most horrendous and atrocious shit they did to your MC over DECADES, like it's the most normal thing for them, and then solve it by fingering them to a few orgasms, like that would somehow cause them to rethink their entire lifes and worldviews! At least make the sex more descriptive instead of just telling us that they had sex for a few days.

And why does this have the BDSM-Tag, if nothing even remotely like that was in your story?

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 2 years ago

Nasty work, I wanna save them after they abused me for years

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

correction:

It's soul71, not soul 78.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 1 year ago

The story had potential but I agree with the other comments about it being rushed and not making sense. It was way too complicated to be this short. Still the writing wasn't bad and I hope you continue because you're good enough to write something amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Written by someone who has no idea what they are talking about. The author doesn't know post-puberty boys are stronger than girls. The author doesn't know teachers are mandatory reporters for child abuse. The author doesn't know teenage boys are famous for stuffing their faces with any food available in the house. This author has no idea that I beat crap out of my older sister when I was twelve. This author has no idea that seventeen year old boys can beat their dad almost to death, run away and join the military to avoid arrest - not me, my uncle. This author has no idea what real abuse looks like, has no idea how a teenage boy can easily turn the tables on his abusers. This author wrote a stupid, crap story completely devoid of reality.

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

Just in a week they changed their whole personalities. I get that most incest stories here stretch the truth quite a bit but this was ridiculous. I enjoyed the writing but the story was bs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.