Family Makeover

Story Info
A son and his abusive family. Revenge or something else.
8.2k words
4.31
27.4k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,691 Followers

To say this story is a bit odd would be an understatement. There are elements of non-consent, incest, anal, and outright craziness. While it should be obvious, I will point out that this is fiction for entertainment and not a 'how to' for fixing an abusive family. Todger65 gets the credit for editing and making me look good. Well, if not good, at least not as bad.

Family Makeover

A son and his abusive family. Is it revenge or something else?

~~~~~{}~~~~~

My sister hates my guts because that is how our mom trained her. From the time I was a toddler, my older sister (by two years) tormented me. From casual abuse, making sure to never leave a mark, to getting me into trouble for shit she did. Each year that went by she got better at it. On my eighteenth birthday she thought it would be hilarious to seduce my two best friends, Tom and Bill. She got them to leave with her not ten minutes into my so-called birthday celebration. I have no idea what she told them while she fucked them, but they never spoke to me again. For weeks afterward she would ask pleasantly how Tom and Bill were doing, then laugh her ass off.

She is a cruel and vindictive person, and I had the wonderful privilege of having to live with her. Have I mentioned Mom yet? Good old Mom. A mom that didn't want a second child in the first place. That little factoid was mentioned by Mom on a daily basis for as long as I could remember. Not only didn't Mom want another kid, but she also adamantly didn't want a male. Her firm belief was that all males are only capable of thinking of one thing, sex. As far as she was concerned, they were useless for most anything else.

As far as my Dad goes, well let's just say Mom has him well trained. I have never once in my life seen him stand up to her. She knew that she could verbally abuse and chastise me as often and as spitefully as she wanted and good old Dad wouldn't say a peep.

Mom's criticism of me knew no bounds. Every meal would be a constant diatribe regarding how overweight, stupid, and unattractive I was. Based on those assumptions she ensured that I couldn't "overeat" as she put it. If the meal was steak and potatoes, then there were three plates with steak and potatoes, plus one with a couple of handfuls of partially cooked green beans for me. I grew up stuffing myself during school lunches. In the summer I stole food from my own family.

When I was nine years old, I went to the local hardware store and used my mowing money to buy seeds. I planted a vegetable garden in a clearing in the woods behind our house. No one ever bothered it and over time I got quite good at growing a lot of the food I ate. Protein was a bit harder to come by, but I managed to get enough.

You might think at this point that this family is too fucked up for words and you would be correct. The problem with my family was that we didn't have close neighbors. There were no witnesses to my abuse, and I knew without a doubt that it would get much worse if I created a stir of any kind. Trust me. I found out the hard way years ago.

I should be all kinds of fucked up and maybe I am, but I don't think so. You see, something clicked in me very early in my life. My so-called family was the worst it could be. I couldn't have articulated it at the time, but it came down to the belief that If I can survive them, I can survive anything.

It is true that I looked fat as a toddler, most toddlers do. I was never really fat after that because I wrestled. I wrestled from the time I was six and became Allstate Champion in my weight class every year. I'm going to college this fall on a wrestling scholarship. I also began visiting the local Judo, Jujitsu, and Taekwondo dojos in our area. I got lessons in return for work at the dojos. I also took ballet lessons which really helped with my flexibility and balance. One of the few things Dad was good for was getting me to practice and to my meets. Mom nor Sis ever showed the remotest interest in what I did away from the house.

Fortunately, I was eighteen when they offered the scholarship to me. My family is unaware of the scholarship or even that I am leaving for college. They don't need to know. When I leave in the fall, I'm never coming back. My plan is to disappear from their lives forever.

I learned at a young age that if I wanted to have a normal life, I would need to find it outside my home. I am a gregarious person and don't have problems making friends. My sister's antics, while she was in school, helped me weed out the true friends from the fair-weather ones. She was constantly plotting some embarrassment for me. I never cringed. I always held my head high and went on with my life, often to the total amazement of those around me.

Some of my teachers suspected that my home life wasn't normal and they tried to help in various ways. I was fine if they wanted to help me improve in some way. I quickly discouraged any attempt to contact my family. One of my teachers took it upon herself to visit my Mom. The next time she saw me she had tears in her eyes, and she apologized. I understood she was trying to help and didn't hold it against her. My punishment for the teacher's visit was two weeks of no dinner, forced to sit in my room, in the dark from the moment I came home from school until I left for school in the morning.

Not great, but not horrible right? My room has a single mattress on the floor. The walls were painted flat black and there isn't another thing in the room. The windows had been covered, totally blacked out, for years. No dresser, no nightstand, no posters, no lights, nothing but darkness. I learned to go over my schoolwork in my head. I also learned to practice my katas in the dark, and I slept like a baby. I walked away from my punishment well rested and ready to learn some new stuff. Punishment like that helped me maintain a 4.0 grade point average from sixth grade on. Not that Mom was interested. She refused to look at my report cards and would make Dad sign them. Dad was so afraid of Mom that he wouldn't comment on my grades, even when we were away from the house and her.

What a fucked-up crew they are, but I'm poised to make my escape. I need to live at home for just two more months. Two more months of the same shit I've lived with my whole life. I can do that standing on my head. Now I'm thinking about what I can do in those two months to get a little payback. Not that I am the revengeful sort of guy. My main goal is to teach them all a lesson. A lesson that I sincerely hope they learn from. I don't think for a minute that any of them will really change from the poisonous human being beings they are into something kinder and gentler, but you never know.

So, what's the strategy? I'll start with my sister Susan. If I can save her, she will help me save mom. Mom is the scariest and strongest. I may need the help of my sister to overcome her craziness. Now I just have to figure out what I'm going to do with my sister. I do have a secret weapon.

I have documented every little slight my mother and my sister have put me through. I don't just have my testimony; I also have enough bits and pieces of evidence to support it. Neither of them ever hesitated to use other people to provide my punishments. If those other people ever found how they had been used, well let's just say the vast majority of them would be angry. I suspect most would want revenge of some sort. Can you imagine everyone you know hating you? I think a little blackmail is in my sister's future. I can't help but feel a bit of giddy excitement at the prospect.

As far as my dad goes, he's a passive little shit and once I have control of Mom and Susan he will cooperate just fine.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

The look on my sister's face was priceless when I dared to walk into her room. Yes, she still lived at home. She had decided that college was way too much work and Mom decided that she had a point. Her little girl was welcome to live the rest of her life in the house she grew up in. Of course, Mom had told me she wanted me out of the house as soon as possible. She wasn't about to support another useless man.

Anyway, back to my sister's face. Her look of utter contempt soon turned to shock when I closed her bedroom door behind me and walked toward her as she sat on her bed. Mom had left with Dad on her monthly shopping trip, and I knew they wouldn't be back for hours.

I stopped at the bed and reached out to hand her some documents that I had prepared for her, "Please take a look at these. I think that you will be very interested in what they reveal. We'll talk when you're done."

I turned around and left the room. I went downstairs and sat on the couch that I had never been allowed to sit on before and I waited. If she overreacted, I expected to see her in under five minutes. If she thought it through, I expected her in half an hour. I was sitting for three minutes when she flew into the room, "You fucking asshole! I will beat the shit out of you if you even think of revealing this shit! No one! I mean no one, will believe any of this!"

She made her first mistake right after she said that. She tried to slap my face. I easily caught her hand, spun her around, slapped her hard on the ass, and shoved her toward the stairs, "Shut the fuck up and read the rest of it. If you come back down here before you do, I will know, and I'll bend you over my knee and spank you until you cry."

She turned back toward me with a look of outright hatred on her face. Then, I saw her face change. It had finally occurred to her that I wasn't that little boy she could abuse anymore. I was bigger and stronger than her by any measure, and in that moment I looked dangerous. She turned back toward the stairs and stomped her way to her room. I sat back down and waited.

Nearly an hour later a much more subdued Susan made her way back down the stairs. She entered the room with her head hanging down, "Ok. What do you want?"

I was successful at keeping the snicker off my face, "Come here and stand in front of me."

She reluctantly walked over and stood five feet away from me, "Closer. I want you standing so close that our legs touch. And while you are at it, look me in the face.

"Now, Susan what do you think I might want from you in return for years of your abuse? What could you possibly do that would in any way make up for that?"

She put on her forlorn face, "I don't know, but I will do anything."

I smirked at her, "I am so glad you said that! Now, take off your clothes."

Now at this point, one would wonder of all the things I could do to my sister, why would I have her strip? More detail is warranted at this point. Susan loved to torture me. One way she did so was by teasing me with her body. She figured that I would never get a date at school after all her hard work, and she also figured that she was the only girl I had any relationship with whatsoever. Thus, teasing me by flashing her body and getting me horny was a wonderful torture she could apply to me.

What my sister didn't know was that I had foregone high school girls a long time ago. I had, and still have, several clandestine relationships that are sexually rewarding. They remain clandestine for three reasons. First, I would never let my family have another way to get at me. Second, I Don't kiss and tell. Third, my lovers are older women, some of whom just might be married. One might be an apologetic schoolteacher if you catch my drift.

My lovers have taught me a lot about sex with a mature woman. These women know how to have fun in bed (or the living room, or wherever). My sister's juvenile attempts at seduction were laughable in comparison. Susan is, however, extremely hot. I thought that having her strip served two purposes. It would make her subordinate to me, and I would get to see her hot body in all its glory. I was willing to use all the tools at my disposal.

Susan looked at me in shock, which was to be expected, so I prodded her a bit, "Hurry up! I don't have all day. Let me see that lame ass body you are so proud of. I mean after all, you haven't' minded sharing it with practically every guy you ever met."

She turned on the waterworks at that point. Tears rolled down her face and she pouted so endearingly. I stood up fast and she flinched hard. I put my face an inch from hers, "Take... Your... Fucking... Clothes... Off!"

She shivered and her hands fell to the hem of the skintight t-shirt she was wearing. As usual, she wasn't wearing a bra. My stare warned her that I had zero shits left to give. She didn't draw it out. In moments she stood nude in front of me, and I fought to keep my stern expression. I wanted to holler "Yee haw!" and bug my eyes out. She is that hot. Too bad that beauty is skin deep.

I stared at her as if she were the ugliest thing I had ever seen, "Take my shirt off."

Her hands were shaking as she grabbed the bottom of my sweatshirt. A sweatshirt two sizes too big for my frame, but readily available at the local Salvation Army. Mom made sure I had clothes, barely. Susan pushed the sweatshirt up and over my head. Then she looked at my body for the first time since I was little, "Oh my god!"

Her eyes dilated and beads of sweat broke out on her forehead, "How? I mean, shit, you're fucking ripped. I've never seen muscles like that."

Her hands came up and she was on the verge of caressing my chest when she realized what she was doing. Her hands dropped to her side, but she kept staring at my chest and abs.

I waved my hand to get her attention away from my body and back on my face, "Now the pants."

Again, I was blessed by my mother's attention to my wardrobe. The sweatpants I was wearing were better suited to Andre the Giant if he were still alive. Who knows, maybe they were leftovers from his estate sale. I had to shorten the drawstring so that it didn't hit my knees. My sister had no clue about what was under those pants.

She grabbed the waistband and dragged them down. I stepped out of them and she looked at me in all my nude glory. Her mouth fell open, "Holly shit! There isn't an ounce of fat on you. And... uhm that is really big!"

I wasn't hard at this point, but I was getting there, "Wrap your hands around it."

She actually grinned, "Can I? Really?"

Something else that should be obvious about my sister. Yes, she was definitely hot. She was without a doubt the hottest girl in school when she went there. She dated practically every guy in school that wasn't ugly as sin. She did that because once a guy got to know her a little bit, he couldn't stand to be around her. Her years of meanness to me had carried over into her life and she couldn't seem to turn it off. People lived in fear of her wrath which is not the best way to find love.

The reality is that Susan is a very lonely woman. She has never had a long-term relationship or been in love. I wanted more for her than that. I wanted to heal her so that she didn't follow in Mom's footsteps. Not only would that help my sister, but it would also be a slap in Mom's face.

Who am I kidding. The truth is that I have always wanted my unobtainable sister and mother. I am sure a large part of that was because it would be a reversal of my lifelong treatment. I didn't really care why anymore. Instead of turning into a bitter and abusive young man, I had fought with the best of my ability to become the opposite of that. I wasn't about to let my newfound power turn me into them. I was going to use it to change them, and while I was at it, I was going to have some fun with it.

There was zero resistance from me when Susan reached out with both hands and began to fondle my cock. She soon dropped to her knees without any prodding on my part. Her lovely mouth opened and took me in, and began giving me one of the best blowjobs of my young life. I was happy to let her enjoy herself for a while before pulling my cock away and pulling her to her feet. It was time for me to show her a part of me she had never seen.

I pulled her body tight against mine and kissed her. I expected some initial resistance before she complied and was happily surprised at her enthusiasm right out of the gate. Her tongue fought to enter my mouth before I could do the same to her. We stood there in passionate embrace and our heat for each other built to the breaking point.

I gently lowered her onto the couch and began to worship her body with my mouth and hands. I started by kissing her passionately and I kept kissing her until the wiggling of her body told me that she was desperate for more. I kissed up and down her neck and followed the kisses with my tongue. I moved ever downward in my journey to bring her to ecstasy. I wasn't trying to get to the fucking at all. My goal was to make each little thing I did to her as arousing as possible. Over the next fifteen minutes I worshiped her amazing tits, and she began to beg, "Please just fuck me! I need you bad!"

I wasn't about to give in to my carnal instincts. I continued my tortuous journey downward, kissing her stomach and licking around her navel. I spent minutes licking her thighs as I got closer and closer to her pussy. When my tongue finally licked up her slit, her hands grabbed my head and pulled me tight against her. I didn't mind at all. I found her clit and ran my tongue across it and she orgasmed loudly. I stayed eating her pussy through another orgasm, only stopping when her hands started pushing me away.

I moved up next to her and held her close as her body trembled. It took her a little while to recover and I was happy to hold her while she did. She was going to be overly sensitive for a while and I didn't want her cringing or ticklish when we started again. This was the first time in our lives that we were affectionate with each other, and I wanted to dwell on it as long as possible.

I knew she was ready to continue when she rolled on top of me and kissed me hard. She rubbed her pussy hard against my cock and I knew if I didn't take control, she was going to fuck herself senseless with or without my help. I rolled us over and kissed her beautiful face while one hand gripped my cock. I rubbed it up around her clit, then sank the head into her pussy. Easy thrusts eventually ended with most of my cock in my sister.

I brought her to orgasm twice with nice, easy, and deep strokes. Having made love to my sister, it was now time for some serious fucking. I picked up the pace and began stroke into her long and deep, giving her those last few inches that would make her scream, and she did scream. I've never seen a woman cum so hard and keep cumming. The entire time in the living room that day had been beyond my most erotic dreams. When my sister began cumming on my cock it brought me to an entirely new level of arousal. I felt my cock swell and was overcome by sheer ecstasy of shooting jet after jet of cum deep into her.

I remained deep in her while I kissed her passionately. I kissed her face, her neck, and her lips lightly as I finally shrank and slipped from her. I laid down next to her and pulled her close. Her arm went over my chest and she held me tight. We must have laid like that for half an hour, just being close. It was the most amazing thing I had ever felt in my life.

Finally, she stirred, "I need to go to the bathroom."

I let her up, "Ok. Then you're coming right back here. We have things to talk about."

She smiled up at me, "I wasn't planning on going anywhere else."

I knew that in the moment she was feeling the endorphin rush and it was affecting her attitude. She could revert to her old self easily and I wanted to reinforce what I had started. When ten minutes had passed without her showing, I stood to go after her. I turned toward the stairs and saw her standing there at the bottom of them. She was still naked, and she looked like she was frozen in place. I saw the tears running down her face as I approached her, "What's wrong Sis?"

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,691 Followers