Family Makeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quivered and I pulled her into my arms. Her reaction was confusing, and I wasn't sure what to expect. I kissed her lips and she finally looked up at me, "Is this what it's like?"

"What do you mean Susan?"

"Being loved by someone. Is this what it's like? Because if it is, I have never been so happy and so scared in my life."

I didn't answer her. I led her back to the couch and made love to her again. We were laying I the afterglow when I heard the garage door opening. The two of us raced upstairs and went to our separate rooms. I showered and went back downstairs. Mom was looking at my sister strangely and I can't say I blame her. Susan was walking with obvious tenderness, and she had a shit eating grin on her face. Mom grabbed her by the shoulders, "What's going on with you? Are you taking drugs?"

Susan frowned at Mom, "No, I'm not taking drugs. I'm just having a great day."

Mom was further flummoxed when Susan passed by me without saying something mean. I pretended not to notice.

Over the next two weeks, Susan and I had sex at every opportunity. I had put my other relationships on hold so that I could focus on her. We always talked in the afterglow. My goal was to not only help her see how totally fucked up her life was thanks to Mom, but to also change the way she felt about me. It worked beyond my wildest dreams. I was getting ready to leave my sister's room in the early morning hours when she grabbed me and held me with all of her strength, "I love you, Ben. I am so sorry for how I've treated you all these years, and I will make it up to you somehow. I promise."

I didn't doubt for a second that she was sincere. By this point I knew my sister better than she knew herself. It was all I could do not to get lost in the emotions. I held her close, "I love you too Sis." I meant every word of it, but I also knew we were a long way from where we needed to be as a family. I couldn't stop at this point and dwell on my new relationship with my sister. I still had work to do.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Mom was in the laundry room, and I knew that in a few minutes she would be back in the kitchen. As was her habit, she would sit at the kitchen table and drink her morning coffee. I laid the manila folder on the table where she would see it as soon as she sat down. I hid around the corner and waited.

I watched as she came back into the kitchen and poured her coffee. She sat down at the table and immediately saw the folder. She pulled it toward her, opened it, and began to read. I continued to watch as her face turned the brightest shade of red I have ever seen. She was so enraged that her entire body was shaking as she stood and yelled, "Benjamin! Get your ass down here right now!"

I didn't move. I let her stew in her rage for a while. She finally got impatient and started toward the stairs. When she did, I came around the corner and walked over to her. She took a swing at me and I easily dodged it. Like mother, like daughter I suppose. I grabbed her by both wrists and shoved her back down on her chair, "You will shut the fuck up. You read what I left you and you know what the consequences of that are. Are you really stupid enough to think you can intimidate me now?"

She was shocked speechless. She had never in her life been anything but in charge and now, suddenly, she wasn't. The cognitive dissonance was more than she could process. I decided in the moment to magnify that dissonance. I pulled her to her feet and hard against my chest. Before she could react, I kissed her hard. She was so shocked that she didn't respond at first. Then, she began to fight.

I threw her over my shoulder and walked upstairs to her room. I slammed her door closed for theatrical effect and threw her onto the bed, "Take your clothes off or I will tear them off!"

For the first time in my life my mother looked at me with fear in her eyes, "What are you going to do?"

My face was unreadable, "I'm going to fuck your brains out."

She tried to run and I threw her back on the bed, "Think woman! Do you really want me to send a copy of that folder to the police?"

The look of terror that came over her face was all I needed to know I had won. She put on a good show though. She again tried to run for the door. When I caught her this time, I ripped the front of her dress open and stripped it from her. The flush that started at her chest and ran up her face told me that she was getting aroused by my rough treatment. She had always been a controlling bitch and had never been controlled by anyone. The sudden change was turning her on.

Of course, she would never admit how aroused she was. I held her with one arm while I released her bra. I pulled it from her to reveal a wonderful set of tits. Her nipples were hard, and I ran my palm across them, making her shiver. I quickly grabbed her panties with both hands and ripped them off her. My hand went between her legs and I could feel how wet she was. She was so beautiful, yet so totally screwed up.

Her mind hadn't caught up to what her body was telling her, and she screamed out, "Susan! Help me!"

I pushed her back onto the bed and when she started to get up, my hard look made her pause. I quickly pulled my sweatshirt off and she stared in shock. I dropped my sweatpants and stood nude in front of her. The door opened and Susan came in.

Mom stared up at her in relief, "Help me, Susan! Your brother is trying to rape me!"

She grinned at Mom, "Oh you're gonna get it now!"

Mom looked at her in amazement, then she looked at me. I mean, she really looked at me. Her eyes ran down my body and I saw the lust in her eyes. For the first time in her life, she was looking at a real man, a man that held power. She was looking at a man that controlled her and she found that exciting.

I climbed onto the bed as Susan watched. Mom tried to shy away from me and I plunged my hand between her legs. She was putting on a good show, but I couldn't help but notice that she didn't resist my hand. I began to manipulate her soaked pussy as her fists beat on my chest. She hit me twice with both fists before her next attempt became feeble. Her hands dropped to her sides and her fists clenched as I brought her to her first orgasm using my hand.

I lay down next to her, pulled her into my arms, and I kissed her hard. She resisted at first, but I persisted and soon her mouth opened to me. When we finally came up for air, she looked at me in confusion and whispered, "You bastard. What are you doing to me?"

Rather than answer her, I showed her. By the time I worked my way down her body she was squirming with arousal. My tongue found her pussy and I began to play it with my tongue. She became putty in my hands when I inserted a finger in her pussy and began to caress her g-spot. My tongue began to manipulate her clit and she came unglued. She thrashed through an intense orgasm while I barely managed to keep my tongue on her clit.

Her orgasm had left her nearly unconscious, and I knew that she was too sensitive for me to continue eating her. I moved up her body and entered her. As I slid deep her hands grabbed my ass and pulled me tight against her. I almost laughed when she moaned, "Get off me you bastard. You're raping your mother."

I didn't get off her. I did get her off, multiple times. By the time I let up on her she was a trembling mess on the bed. Her eyes were hooded with lust as she looked up at me, "Please Ben, I need a break. I don't think I can take anymore right now."

I slid my cock slowly out of her and she sighed at the loss. I moved up the bed and rubbed the head of my cock across her lips, "Suck my cock, Mom."

I don't think that she had ever sucked a cock before that moment. As totally self-involved as she was, I don't think it had ever occurred to her that her lover deserved some attention too. She tentatively opened her mouth, and I took advantage of the opportunity. I slid my wet cock into her mouth and she began to suck on it like a popsicle. Her inexperience and submissiveness made me so hot that I quickly came in her mouth. She choked and I could see that she was going to spit it out, "Don't you dare spit me out. Swallow it. Swallow it all."

She did. I laid down next to her and held her close. I could feel her tension, and I began to kiss and caress her. Her tension gradually passed, and her hand pulled my head into a deep and passionate kiss. We lay there in silence, our nude bodies touching as close as possible for a good while, before she finally spoke, "I have never felt anything like that in my life. What did you do to me?"

"I gave you something that you have never given me. I gave you intimacy. I gave you ecstasy. I gave you love."

I noticed Susan leaving the room. She knew that Mom and I needed some time to talk, and she gave us the privacy we needed for Mom to give me honest answers. I looked into my mother's eyes, "Why Mom?"

She didn't say a word for the longest time. She managed to screw her courage up and she looked me in the eye, "Because it's the only thing I've ever known. I've done what my mother taught me."

I wasn't buying it, "You had to know what you were doing was wrong. Treating any human being that way is wrong, and you did it to your own son. What about Dad by the way? He's been nothing but your submissive slave my entire life. How could you tear a man down like that?"

Mom shook her head, "You don't understand. Your father wants things that way. He likes it. It makes him excited. That's the only thing that does excite him. In that he is just like my father. My mother told me all about it. She taught me from the time I was little, and when I was old enough, she had me help her train my father. He really liked it when I whipped him.

"She said that any good man is like my father in that they know they are scum, and the woman holds the power. She taught me that women are naturally much smarter and must be in control and that males were useless for anything other than sex. Even then only if they are properly trained.

"You see son, I was trying to make you the best man I could. I trained you your entire life to make some woman a great husband. I know it was tough on you and I often hated what I was doing, but it was always for you and your future."

I looked at my mother stunned, "That is by far the most bullshit I have ever heard coming out of one person's mouth. You cannot be that stupid. You are trying to convince me that you paid absolutely no attention to the world around you? You never watched a soap opera or a romantic movie, or learned anything about how normal people share affection?

"I'm calling bullshit of the highest order. No, you refused to accept the real world while you hid in your mother's twisted teachings. Your father being a submissive doesn't make all men submissive. That's just stupid. The fact is that you never once showed affection for me; you made it very clear that you wished I had never been born. You can't make up for that with some lame ass excuse that your mother taught you that way."

She started to cry. I had never seen my mother cry and I had never seen anyone cry like she did. She was absolutely grief stricken. I think in that moment it finally hit her like an anvil dropped from above, that she had done horrible things and no excuse was ever going to be good enough. Or maybe not. I was just speculating. What I did know for sure was that she was devastated. Time would tell what that meant.

I held her as she cried, something she had never done for me. Although, somewhere around age six I stopped crying where she could see me, so it wasn't like she had a lot of years to cuddle me. Crying was a sure way to get punished. I learned fairly early not to show any emotion at all, but god I felt them. I was skeptical, but willing to give her a chance. What she needed was some positive reinforcement.

Eventually her crying stopped and I began to kiss her forehead and face. Soon we were kissing deeply and not long after that our tongues were again battling. I made our lovemaking last this time until she was too exhausted to continue. I left her sleeping on her bed and walked downstairs. It was rapidly approaching time to deal with my father. I needed a few more days with Mom first.

Over the next two days I fucked Mom senseless. I took her in the kitchen, the living room, and in one epic go round, in my sister's room with the aid of my sister. On the third day the three of us spent the day in bed playing. Mom was as giddy as a teenage girl by then. I had crushed her world view and replaced it with my own. When she wasn't giddy, she was crying and begging for forgiveness.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

On the fourth day, good old Dad walked in the door from work and looked around the kitchen in search of Mom. He had barely glanced at me when he came in. I guess he knew who he answered to because I went unnoticed until he wanted something, "Where's your mother?"

I had no expression on my face when I said in a normal conversational voice, "She's upstairs taking a nap. Susan and I fucked her so hard, and for so long that we wore her out."

He didn't say anything for the longest time. I think he was wrapping his head around what I had just said, "Tell me Dad, when was the last time you fucked Mom into oblivion? Probably never, right? Does she get off on fucking your ass after she beats it, you cowardly little prick?"

He looked at me speechless, his face getting redder and redder. I kept thinking, 'Come on Dad. Show me you have a pair'. Nope. Oh yeh, he was plenty pissed, but what he said next sealed his fate. His fists were clenched at his side and he was breathing hard, "Just you wait until I tell your mother what you said. She'll make you suffer for that."

I laughed, "Mom's days of making me suffer are over, but I'll tell you what. Why don't I just call her down here and we'll see what she thinks.

"Mom! Come downstairs!"

I heard my sister's feet as she ran to my Mom's room. Not long after that I heard Mom coming down the stairs. She must have forgotten what time it was because the only thing she was wearing was the sheer negligee I had bought for her yesterday. To say that Dad was shocked at her state of dress would be an understatement. He'd probably never seen her wear anything like that.

She came rushing over to me without a glance at Dad. I kissed her long, hard, and deep, then turned to Dad, "You have something to say to Mom?"

Dad looked like a fish out of water. His mouth kept gaping open, but no words came out. Then, finally, he lost it. He raised his fists and came at me. One second later I slammed him against the wall, "You weak little prick. I have spent my life being tortured because you weren't man enough to stop it. You want to be a submissive little pussy that is your business, but you let it control your life and you sacrificed your son to do it.

"Here's what's going to happen. You're going to pack a suitcase and leave. When you decide to be a man for the first time in your life we'll talk. Until then, I don't want to see your face, or I just might break it."

I let him down and he looked pleadingly over at Mom. She leaned up against me and wrapped her arms around me, "You heard him, Stephen."

Dad looked crushed, "Janice? I don't understand. Why are you letting him do this?"

Her look of scorn made him cringe, "Because I've learned some ugly things about myself over the last few days and I'm not the same woman I was. Because you let me turn you into a submissive slave when you really needed to be a man and a father. Because the only way we can be a real family is if you decide you would rather be a man. You have some thinking to do. Now get out. Call me in a week and we might talk."

I knew it was a long shot, but I hoped he would stand up to her in that moment. He didn't. He climbed the stairs like a man headed to the gallows. He got halfway up before he realized he needed to get a suitcase out of the garage. When he came back through the kitchen, he gave Mom and me a wide berth. His return through the kitchen was no different. Half an hour later he climbed into his car and was gone.

I let him stew for three days before I dropped by his motel room. When he opened the door, he at first looked shocked, then fearful. I shoved past him and entered his room. It was a typical flea bag room in a typical flea bag motel sitting next to the truck stop at the edge of town.

He gradually calmed down when the realization hit him that I wasn't going to beat his ass. I had him sit on his bed and I began to talk. I visited him the next day and we talked again. Three days later he was ready.

Susan didn't know what I had been doing and Mom certainly didn't. The three of us were standing in the kitchen when Dad pulled into the garage. He walked into the kitchen carrying his suitcase, walked by all of us, and went upstairs. Ten minutes later he carried the empty suitcase back downstairs and out into the garage. When he walked back into the kitchen Mom finally recovered her ability to speak, "What the hell do you think you are doing? I never said you could come back!"

Dad gave her a stern look that should have warned her, but she had never seen that side of him, and she wasn't prepared. He walked over and stood within inches of her, "I'm moving back into my own house. I should never have let you run me off."

Mom had changed a lot during recent days, but she hadn't changed completely. She and I had reached a new understanding and now it was time for her and Dad to do the same. She stared up at him mildly confused, "I don't know what you think you are doing, but I do know what you are going to do. Get your ass back out in the garage, get that suitcase, get your shit, and get out."

Dad reached out, grabbed her dress, and ripped it down the front, "Shut the fuck up!"

Mom stood in shock. She wasn't wearing underwear under that dress because she wanted to be ready at a moment's notice for fucking. I could see her nipples harden as Dad looked at her with unbridled lust. He reached out and squeezed both her breasts, then pinched her nipples. Mom let out a gasp.

He grabbed her arms and spun her around, shoving her up against the table and bending her over it. Her arms splayed out and her nails tried to dig into the hardwood. He flipped her torn dress up her back and sank down to the floor. He buried his face in her ass and began to lick her pussy like a madman.

He made her orgasm hard before he stood and dropped his pants. He plunged his cock deep into her pussy and fucked her hard right there in the kitchen, "Things are going to change around here Janice. You're my woman and I won't be your little pussy anymore."

Mom was coming unglued as she began to orgasm. When she finally came down from it, she just had to test him, "Bullshit! You're nothing but a submissive little pussy. You'll never be a real man."

Her face was pressed against the table so she didn't see me pass the tube of lube to my Dad. She had no clue about what he was going to do until he had his cock thoroughly lubed, and he began to oil up her ass. He worked a finger into her eliciting a groan. When he added a second finger, Mom moaned loudly. She screamed when his cock entered her ass. He was kind enough not to bang away at her immediately. He gave her time to adjust to his buried cock before he began to pump his hips into her. Soon enough he was slamming his meat into her and she was hollering like crazy. It took me a moment to realize that she was cumming on his cock. In all the fucking we had done over recent days, I had never heard her make noises like that. She was fucking loving it!

Dad kept hammering away at her and she kept cumming until he slammed deep and shot his load in her ass. He leaned over her heaving for breath. They were both sweaty and exhausted. Dad grabbed a handful of Mom's hair and pulled her head back until he could look into her eyes, "Things are going to change around here woman. As amazing as it is, I still love you, but I am never taking your shit again. You are my woman, and you will act like it."