Family Makeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look on Mom's face was priceless. I could see a little fear and a lot of lust. The roles had been reversed and for the first time in her life, Mom was the submissive. I could see that she was enjoying the hell out of it. A lot had happened in a short time. We would see if any of it was sustainable.

The family counseling sessions that followed made the career of our psychiatrist. I know that she wrote several books that received critical acclaim. I read them and for the most part they were accurate. She was plugging the latest book but refused to say when it would be published. She didn't know what the ending would be yet.

I modified my original plan. When fall came and I went to college, my sister went with me. The school allowed us to live in an apartment rather than a dorm because we were family. It was a two-bedroom affair for the purposes of social acceptance. Susan rarely slept in her own bed. As much as I loved her, I wanted that to change. She needed her own life.

A few months later there was a knock at the door. I opened it to see a nicely dressed guy standing there. Susan entered the room dressed to the nines, walked over to the guy, and gave him a hug. She turned to me afterward, "This is John. We met in class and we're going on a date!"

I was thrilled for her. I walked over and shook John's hand. Feeling a bit mischievous I told him, "Yes, she's beautiful, but she can also be a real bitch. My one piece of advice is, don't let her."

As they walked out the door my sister winked at me and grinned. It turns out that she tried, and he wouldn't let her. They got married two years later.

I ended up marrying that apologetic schoolteacher. Yes, Maria is five years older than me and no, it doesn't matter to either of us. We have a well-balanced marriage. Sometimes I'm in charge, and sometimes she is. We make a good team.

Mom and dad continue to go to the psychiatrist. It is difficult to overcome years of craziness, but they are trying. Their grandkids have no clue how crazy their grandparents once were. Mom and Dad will always carry the guilt over what they did and that's fine. At least now, they can move forward as acceptable human beings.

Now, if I can just spend some quality time with my aunt...