5 Hole Couple for a 5 Aside Team

Story Info
A submissive couple get well fucked.
2.5k words
4.19
18.9k
22
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sits on the end of the bed and waves at the webcam, perched up on the top of the wardrobe where its wide-angle lens can see the whole room. It's the signal to her master that everything is ready. He set this all up. She has a good idea of what's going to happen, but none of the details. Her wave is perfectly on time, as always. Her instructions were to be ready for 2pm and she knows he is watching, he'll keep her safe.

From his vantage point on the top, the camera can see everything. She's perched nervously on the end of the superking bed, hair tied back, heavy-rimmed glasses, and subtle makeup. A cashmere jumper, so soft to the touch hides her phenomenal tits. A sensible, tweedy, full-length skirt runs down to a pair of neat heeled boots. You'd never think that under this suburban secretary get up she's wearing a matching bra and suspender belt, seamed stockings and no knickers. She's shaved, moisturized, douched, lubed and prepared for a long afternoon. Wholesome at first glance, filthy right through. Only the slim collar with "SLUT" picked out in silver letters is a giveaway.

In contrast to her, sitting cuffed to the chair in the corner is her husband. Naked except for his cock cage and ring gag, his wrists are drawn behind him along with his ankles. He squirms in place when he sees her wave, he knows what this afternoon entails. You'd never know to look at them, but they are wearing matching buttplugs with blue crystal tips.

They both hear cars pull into their driveway, two, maybe three. Car doors slam and the front door opens, footsteps thunder up the stairs. She knows what the note they got said, her master had dictated it, she has written it and posted it. The time and date, the address, and the instructions. "Let yourself in, we'll be waiting upstairs. Her safe word is "celery", or flat palm slapping if she can't speak. Safe sex except oral, nothing too rough. Otherwise, do what you like."

They can hear them at the top of the stairs, hushed whispers, shuffling noises, nervous laughter. They're psyching themselves up. The bedroom door finally bursts open and they pile in, the room is suddenly full of them, pushing past one another, closing the door with a bang.

There are five of them, all in their 30s or early 40s, typical dad-bods, dressed in jeans and shirts, growing bulges at their crotches. The tallest and broadest steps to the front and the others fall in behind him, clearly a natural leader.

"So, what do we have here then" he says, standing in front of her, turning her face up to him.

"What do you want to happen then this afternoon darling? Do you really want to want to get laid? Are you ready to fuck us all?"

His hand drop and gropes her left tit through the jumper.

"Bloody hell, you're hiding quite a rack under there, aren't you! Stand up, let us get a proper look at you!"

She stands, hands by her sides, tits standing proud, head up, lips parted.

"Turn around then slowly, give us a little twirl" his voice leering.

She turns, slowly, making sure that they all get a view of her great arse.

The leader steps up for her, slipping a hand under the jumps, and grabbing her bum with his other hand, making a point of squeezing and roughly groping her, turning to look at her husband. They make eye contact, but neither breaks it.

"So, you didn't answer did you slut, what exactly is it that you want to happen this afternoon, cat got your tongue?" he continues grouping and squeezing her as he asks.

"Please sir, I'd like to get properly fucked. Fucked by you all." She says, her voice steady, nervous, but not scared. "I'd like to get fucked until you're all spent and I'm exhausted and sore."

The whole group erupts into noise. There are whoops, cheers, guffaws, and shouts of "slut".

"And what about him, why's he here?" The leader asks, turning her face towards her husband.

"He gets off on watching, and if you want to, you can have him clean your cocks off, that's why he's got the ring gag."

"And he likes that? He likes sucking cocks?"

"Not really. He's quite good at it but I don't think he'd do it unless it was for my masters' entertainment."

"Huh, is that right? Well, it's not my thing, but maybe some of the boys are into it. Personally, I'm here to stuff my cock into every hole and make you beg for it. Now, let's get you this prissy missy outfit off and see what you're offering us."

She turns to the group and pulls the jumper over her head, dropping it on the floor. There are whoops and whistles as her breasts and lingerie are exposed. She shimmies the skirt down and steps out of it, kicking it to one side. There are more noises of appreciation as it's obvious she's not wearing knickers and her stockinged legs are out on show. What looked like sensible heeled boots are in fact taller and kinkier than anybody would expect.

Unprompted she turns in a circle, ending up facing away from them, bending over a little and parting her cheeks to show off the buttplug. The noise of the slap that lands on her arse rings out and by the time she's turned back, half of their shirt and off and some of the pairs of jeans.

By the time she's pushed down on her knees, they're all starting in their boxers, bulges straining, surrounding her. The first cock pops out and it unceremoniously shoved in her mouth. She reaches for another and begins wanking him.

For the next ten minutes, they crowd around her, moving her between dicks, reaching down to squeeze her tits, landing the odd spank on her arse. Her husband can't see anything other than the wall of men's backs. Her master, from his high perch, can see everything. He'll make her watch it back and narrative it, delighting in her discomfort.

"Ready for some proper fucking?" one of the group asks?

She nods and is lifted up and helped to the bed, laying on her back, pulling her knees up and out, her swollen red pussy for all to see. The first of the group, not the leader, squares up and crawls on top, condom already in place, and without any resistance, slides balls deep into her pussy, barely pausing before picking up a pounding rhythm.

Quickly another dick is pushed between her lips by another man kneeling behind her head, tilting her head back so that he can fuck her throat. Between the two of them, they find a rhythm and keep her full. The guy fucking her face leans over and slaps her tits from either side, laughing as they ripple.

The guy in her pussy speeds up and she squeezes down hard on him with her cunt, feeling him get that bit harder and feeling him spasm as he comes, his body going ridged as his balls contract, pumping stream after stream of cum deep in her, all caught in the condom.

After he pulls out, he's replaced by another, with a much thicker and shorter cock. She feels herself stretch around him, as he puts her legs over his shoulder and leans in, pushing his dick as deep into her as he can.

The guy fucking her face looks down and asks her "Ready for me to cum?" She manages to nod and he pulls part out, gripping his cock and wanking himself off, filling her mouth with cum as he pulls out.

"Let's see if your husband enjoys his job" he says, and strides over to the corner. Without a word, he pushes his still-hard cock through the wide ring gang and saws back and forth a little, clearly enjoying the power he has over the bound and gagged man.

Mr Thick Dick rolls her over so that she's straddling him, her weight bearing down on his cock. She leans forward and he takes her weight on his hands, mashing her tits and bucking his hips. Quickly another cock is pressed into her mouth and she gags on it and they find a rhyme, keeping her busy.

Despite not cumming, the cock in her mouth pulls out and she takes her chance.

"Boys, now that you're all hard and everything, maybe you could get me airtight? My arse is right here". She reaches back and pulls her cheeks apart, reminding them of the blue sparkly buttplug. She lets go and goes back to all fours, thick cock in her pussy, regular one in her mouth.

It's only seconds before she feels somebody behind her, gripping the end of the plug and pulling it out easily. When she prepared earlier she'd douched twice and before the plug went in has squirted a thick gel lube deep up inside her as well as on the plug.

As soon as the plug is out she feels the head of a cock pressing against her arsehole, a pair of hands keeping her checks and hole spread. He easily pushes past the ring of muscle and into her, pauses and then pushes in deep, leaving her gasping for air, and stuffed with cocks in all three holes. The men hold her tight and pound in and out of her, keeping her squeezed between them as they get themselves off.

Mr Thick Dick finally cums and is replaced, and the guy in her arse, the leader, turns her head to watch as that same thick cock is fed to her husband. The guy pinches his nose and seems to enjoy his struggle.

A voice pipes up from the end of the bed. "How come I'm the only one not fucking anyone right now!" With three dicks in her and one in her husband, the fifth guy stands with his hand wrapped around his enormously long and skinny dick.

"There's one space hole going you know..." says the leader. "It's not my thing, but maybe it's yours? Why now get that cuck on his knees next to his wife?"

Moving as a pair, Mr Thick and Mr Long'n'Thin uncuff him and manhandle him onto the bed, literally on all fours next to her. Mr Thick unbuckles the gag and resumes fucking his face, whilst Mr Long'n'Thin picks up a bottle of lube from the bedside table and then laughs out loud.

"Look at this! All matchy-matchy!" he jeers, spreading the husband's cheeks to reveal another blue sparkly buttplug.

"What a couple of sluts! It's like he wants us to all fuck him!"

The buttplug is quickly removed and dropped to the floor, long forgotten as Mr Long'n'Thin's condom-wrapped prick is eased right up his balls. Holding him by the hips he saws his cock in and out, watching it vanish up the husband's arse.

"I'm still going to have a go on your wife, but you'll do for now" he says, grinning at Mr Thick who's already very hard again. "Maybe we'll swap ends? Think you could manage him back here?" The husband clearly tries to say no, but his voice and movements are covered by the fucks.

Meantime, the gang of three are all still pounding away on her, but getting close. Sweat slicks their skin and they're almost collapsed in a heap, he the filling to a cock sandwich.

"After we've all cum, let's make him clean up!" The leader's suggestion is met with general agreement. Efforts are redoubled to get to their climaxes. Quickly all five are obviously close to finishing, bucking and grunting, and thrusts become uncoordinated. She does her best to help, but really she's here as fuck meat, a human fleshlight at this point.

After they all finish, they slowly pull their dick out of her, leaving her gaping and aching, pussy, arsehole and mouth all hanging open. They shuffle around so she's on her back, legs spread, tits out, lingerie askew. She's covered in marks, slaps, bites, red blotches.

"Condoms off boys, cover her tits and pussy, make him work for it."

All five empty their condoms over her, cum dribbling out over her face and tits, running over her pussy and down the crease in her thighs. The leader lifts her legs and hoists them back, so her arsehole is on display and the other of them pours his condom onto her pussy and watches it run over her last used hole.

"Go on then cuck boy, clean her up!"

He shuffles over to her and licks for face, his tongue scooping up their cum, and swallows. She is exhausted but smirks as he cleans up her many lover's juices. Once her face is clean they kiss briefly.

"And the rest, don't be shy," she tells him.

"How about you sixty-nine?" Suggests one of the boys. "I mean, it's not like he can actually get it up, but I bet it'll hurt to get hard inside that cage"

The husband shuffles around so that he's kneeling over her, first licking and cleaning her tits, and then as he makes his way down her body, he ends up face to face with her pussy, his cock straining against the metal cage.

"Go on then slut, suck your husband's cock" someone leers. She slips her mouth around the cage, feeling his cock desperately trying to get hard, edges poking through the gaps. He groans, clearly in some pain, before someone slaps him on the back of the head.

"Don't just look at it, eat it!"

He dips his head and licks her clear, hovering up the cum and sucking on her folds and clit, pushing his tongue into her, feeling how stretched she is.

"Don't forget her arse too"

Her legs are pulled back even further, almost over her shoulders presenting her arsehole to him. It's puffy and glistening, clearly very well fucked, with a stranger's cum smeared all over it. He's down to business, first cleaning up, but rimming her, finally tongue fucking her arse. Eventually, they let go of her legs and they both collapse on one another.

The men dress, barely speaking and a couple drift out.

"Did you all know one another before today?" She can't help asking. They were clearly already a group, with a leader and a hierarchy, comfortable in each other's presence, but she had no idea where her Master found them.

"Yep, we're a five-aside team, meet up after work and kick a ball around!" The leader answers. "I'm their captain. We just won a league actually. You were our prize!"

He leaves and the door closes behind him. They cling to each other for a few minutes before the webcam's crackly speaker comes to life.

"Well done slut, you certainly entertained them. And you cuck, I didn't realise you'd be playing such a big part today! I guess you're officially a five-hole couple now!"

She waves the camera to let him know they're ok and collapses back on the bed, exhausted, stretched, aching and ever so well fucked and satisfied.

He feels the same.