Family Matters Ch. 02

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance hucow.
1k words
4.28
4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
89 Followers

Helene started the engine, Lise climbed into the cab next to her and they drove off. The journey was a long one and midway they paused for a rest stop. Lise took Anne from the cage and attached a leash to her collar before leading her to a sandy area. Anne squatted, glad of the opportunity; Lise did as well, and the two returned to the truck where Helene had set out bowls of feed and water for them.

As they dined, Anne reflected on what she saw. Lise was plainly Helene's lieutenant at the farm now, owned by her and probably a bedmate, but clearly Anne's superior. She must be careful to observe the unspoken rules of the relationship.

She was happy to see Lise's new confidence; the girl had been so timid and fearful, useless with men, that her owner was going to terminate her when Francesca took her and gave her to Helene.

Would she be allowed to use the whip on Anne? That would be exciting; she longed to see Lise's style; so many different ways, what would the girl choose? A delicate tracery of lines with the bamboo; wide dark stripes with the crop; or maybe an all-over assault with the knotted cords of the "cat".

Lise put Anne back in her cage and they drove to the farm. Once there, Helene led her to her old stall in the barn and explained.

Portia the sow had just given birth to more piglets than it could nurse. Anne would feed two of them until they were ready for weaning. Her vet assured her Anne could be made to produce milk in quantity.

She would see her breasts enlarge and her libido increase. Anne looked forward to both, and she lay in her stall awaiting developments. Her bowl of feed pellets was full; it had been enriched with the drug to make her a cow, and she helped herself generously to it from time to time that afternoon.

Around sundown Lise appeared with a nippled bottle full of milk. Anne sat up and she held it for her girl to suck on. Already Anne felt a little tingling in her breasts and between her legs; the hormone was working.

Lise left, and Anne lay down to sleep in the darkened barn. She woke some time later; the tingling of her breasts was stronger now and they had swelled in the night. And the sensation in her womb as well, almost painful but delicious at the same time.

She wanted to pleasure herself, but with her hands tied in back that was impossible. She turned on her belly and rubbed her breasts against the rough straw; that helped a little. And was the straw growing wet? Could she be lactating already? She could not tell in the darkness, but it felt like...

She could do nothing to ease the burning between her legs, though. She tried clasping her thighs together and rubbing them, but that just made matters worse. She groaned with unsatisfied desire again and again until it was almost continuous, like mooing.

She must have dropped off at some point, because it was already light when she was awakened by Lise who stood over her. She rolled over on her back and looked up with reddened eyes.

Lise understood. From a shelf on the wall she took a trowel and placed the wooden handle into Anne. Anne moaned a little, then more as Lise drove it deeper in her belly and twisted it. Her world shrank to the cavity between her legs.

When Lise withdrew the implement after a minute or two - or ten, she had lost track of time - she tried to regain her power of thought, but it was a struggle. She smiled up at her benefactress and blew her a kiss. She dared not speak without permission.

Lise bent forward and squeezed one of her breasts. A little milk appeared; yes, Anne was ready. She left and returned with two pink little piglets, so small, and set them down beside Anne.

At once they fastened themselves on her and began to feed. The swelling of her breasts eased and she was overcome with a feeling of bliss; this was her purpose in life, the reason for her existence.

She felt rather than heard Helene come up to join Lise, and opened her eyes to see both women looking down at her with satisfaction. The piglets finished their meal, and Lise poured out Anne's breakfast in her bowl. After a moment she rolled over and began to eat her pellets, relaxed now and contented.

The vet came around that afternoon and examined her. Lise explained her need for stimulation and he had a cure. Two of them, really; one for now and another for the future.

The next morning after Anne had given her piglets their breakfast, he reappeared with Helene, Lise and four hired men from neighboring farms who remembered Anne from her previous stay.

They rolled Anne on her back, pinned down her arms and spread her legs for the procedure while Lise stuffed a balled-up cloth in her mouth and held her head. Helene stood over her to assist the "doctor".

He took a rigid leather tube of heroic size from his bag, oiled it and inserted it into place. Anne sighed into the cloth, uncertain but hopeful.

He worked it within her. She arched her back, grew excited, drenched in sweat, moaning; then limp and sodden.

He spent another minute finishing her, then fastened the device in place with a light chain around her hips. He told Helene it should be left in until weaning, removed briefly during the day for "the necessaries".

The men were advised to restrict themselves to her mouth and rear; those should be adequate for their purpose from what he recalled.

He packed his bag. Some vets favored a little chili powder on the unit, but he advised against it for the sake of the piglets.

Lying in the hay Anne heard all of this, glad to be of use to her new masters.

berowne
berowne
89 Followers