Family Matters Ch. 03

Story Info
Brenda Remembers Her First Time Fucks.
1.2k words
4.26
14k
30
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't remember the first time I fucked my little brother. I remember "when" but I don't remember the actual "first time" deed.

Brad was home for Christmas after Army boot camp. The last thing I remember is sitting around the Christmas tree drinking Eggnog with him. I guess we added a little too much brandy.

I woke up in the morning with something big and hard in my pussy. And it was getting bigger and harder. I was lying on Brad with his penis buried in my vagina. Brad looked like he was still asleep, but his cock certainly wasn't sleeping. It was awake and exploring the deep recessing of my pussy.

I knew about men getting erections in the morning while still asleep. Brad called it a "morning woody" and said it quite often ends with a wet dream.

This was one of those "quite often" wet dreams. Brad woke when I sat up and started sliding my pussy up and down over his hard shaft.

I don't remember fucking him the night before but that morning I remember him grabbing my hips and slamming my pussy down on his cock as he tried to drive his cock farther in.

I finally came and collapsed on Brad's chest. His cock was getting softer and was just about to slip out of my pussy when I felt it stir and start growing.

That night Brad shot his cum in my pussy 3 times without once taking his dick out.

I thought seriously about going for number 4 but Brad said he had to pee. "Don't let my pussy stop you," I told him.

"I'll pee if you pee too," he said.

We both let go with a night's worth of pee. All the while Brad's dick was still warm and cozy in my pussy.

What's funny now is that it wasn't actually our first fuck. Brad told me our first fuck was under the Christmas tree and the only reason we ended up in his bedroom was because we heard Mom come home after Midnight Mass.

I definitely remember the first time I fucked my big brother. Ben came out as gay when he was just a scrawny college kid but after 9 years in the Marines I challenge anyone to try their "gaydar" on him. He doesn't look it but he's as queer as a three dollar bill.

It wasn't until spring break my senior year at Colorado State that we actually fucked. He was home on furlough before being deployed to Afghanistan.

One afternoon we were out by the pool when he asked if he could fuck me. I just stared at him in disbelief. "I thought you were gay?"

He said he was 100% gay but wanted to see what it was like to have sex with a woman.

I told him to take his shorts off. He pulled his shorts and underwear down and I sat between his legs on the chaise lounge.

His dick was flaccid but I could tell it would be a monster when hard. I went down on him taking as much of his cock in my mouth as I could. It wasn't long before his cock was hard as a rock.

I stood up and untied the strings on my bikini bottom and let it drop to the ground. His dick was wet and slippery and it slid easily into my pussy.

When his cock was in my pussy up to his balls he stood up. I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me over to the pool's small diving board and walked out to the end. His cock was still buried deep in my pussy and I wasn't letting go. "Hang on!" he yelled and jumped in the pool with my pussy holding on tight to his cock.

I hung on for dear life. Not because I was worried about drowning but because I didn't want his cock sliding out of my pussy. He pushed up hard from the bottom of the pool slamming his cock even farther into my pussy.

I kept my legs wrapped around his waist while he walked me up to the shallow end of the pool and sat me on the edge. I could feel his cock throbbing in my pussy as he fucked me. I kept my legs around him and held his dick tight while he unloaded his cum in me.

"Your pussy is warm and wet and my cock fits like it was meant to be fucking you," he said. "I have to admit being able to look at you while we fucked was great, but I think I'll stick with Ken." Ken was his boy friend. "He can suck a cock better than anyone."

I told him it was one of the best fucks I'd ever had and he could fuck me anytime he wanted. "If any of your gay friends are "pussy curious" please send them my way."

It was over three years since Daddy left us before I visited him. He said it was perfect timing. "I broke up with my girlfriend a couple weeks ago and could use some company."

When told me he never should have left Mom I just looked at him and said "Well, you shouldn't have let your dick do your thinking for you."

"My dick has a mind of its own. Even now it's getting hard just looking at you."

"That's nothing to be ashamed of," I said. "My pussy has a mind of its own too and I'm getting wet just looking at the swelling in your pants. May I touch it?"

Daddy hesitated for a moment before saying yes.

A big wet cum spot started forming as soon as my fingers touched him. "Ooops, sorry about that."

That night I slept in Daddy's bed. I didn't feel like sleeping on the couch and besides, I had an ulterior motive. Before I climbed into bed I took my panties off hoping Daddy would get the hint.

It wasn't until early morning before I felt his hard cock poking my hip. He was still sleeping when I rolled over on my side and guided his penis to my pussy.

"We shouldn't be doing this," he whispered into my ear as he pushed his penis into my vagina as far as it would go. He didn't stop fucking me until he shot his load of cum and his dick shriveled up and popped out of my pussy.

I still hadn't cum. "Daddy," I pleaded as I shoved my fingers into my pussy and began masturbating. "You can't leave me like this." He ducked his head under the covers, pulled my hand away from my pussy and found my swollen clit.

It took all his strength to hold me still when he started teasing my clitoris with his tongue. By the time I finished cumming Daddy was hard again. "Never let a hard cock go to waste," I thought to myself as I climbed on him and fucked until we were both exhausted. There was a river of cum leaking from my wet pussy when I rolled off him.

When I first fucked Brad I never thought it would lead to me fucking everyone in the family. I don't think I'll be fucking my gay brother again and probably not my father either but Brad wanted me to teach him what Daddy had done with his tongue.

And I thought about Mom's dildo and wondered if my big sister, Britney, would be game for a little fling with the double headed monster. My pussy was getting wet just thinking about trying to make both ends of the dildo completely disappear in our pussies.