Family Matters Ch. 02: Aunt Becky

Story Info
Craig has his turn with Aunt Becky.
1.4k words
4.28
25.4k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is short. I debated making it part of one bigger story but in the end liked the idea of keeping the various characters' interactions as separate chapters.

*******************

Months had passed since Jessica left and Aunt Becky came back from rehab. Becky still lived in the house with me, although we kept to separate ends mostly. But one night I came down with a big Bloody Mary in my hand, tempting her. I asked about Jessica, and as part of her program she needed forgiveness. She said Jess had been pregnant but lost the baby. She thought Jess and I were too closely related and both carriers for something and the baby died after about 6 weeks into the pregnancy. Becky didn't understand it, and Jess thought it best to stay away. She needed to come to terms with several issues, and apparently her way of dealing with it had been to enroll in college, drop out, work at another ranch, and eventually join the rodeo.

Jess was living my dream while I was living her life.

Becky eventually asked about my drink, and I said it was a virgin Bloody Mary. I liked the mix and garnishes. She asked for a drink, and despite me telling her it had no alcohol in it, I had watered it down with so much vodka it could power a car. One drink, and Becky had fallen off the wagon.

Bitch. I hated her. I hated her for taking Jess away, and I wanted her to pay.

And did she know how to pay.

When she had gotten drunk, I let her think we had a connection. I asked her about how she had met Bill, snd she told me that he was a regular customer where she was a stripper and bartender. She normally didn't fuck customers, but had heard Bill was rich. I told her she didn't look like a stripper, and she answered, "Oh, yeah? Whaddya think of THIS?" as she took her shirt off. She still had nice DD breasts that didn't sag much, even at 40.

I asked to touch them, and she took her bra off and shook them in my face, and I sucked on her nipple, causing her to instantly become aroused.

"Mmm, I haven't had a man in a couple of years. Compare to care, I mean, care to share compare...Fuck it. Wanna fuck me and see if I am better than my daughter?"

The rage was burning inside of me already, and at hearing that comment, I was pissed. I was going to destroy this bitch. And I would enjoy doing it.

"Sure, but we have to many clothes on," I said.

Becky took my shirt off, exposing my bare chest. Then, she slowly unbuckled my pants, and my cock was about half erect. I wanted this, but yet I was going to hate doing this, so my dick was conflicted.

She pulled me out and started sucking me. Instantly I was 125% hard. Wow, she knew how to do that. The pressure of her mouth, sucking my dick made my ears pop. I don't even know how the hell that happens, but it did.

Sex between two lovers is fantastic, but hateful, lustful sex has some perks as well.

Aunt Becky massaged my cock, and just before I was close, her hand that had been massaging my balls did something, causing my load to not fire up my dick into her throat.

"What was...huh, what the hell?" I protested.

"I need to save that load for my pussy," she slurred. It came out sounding like "puschee".

"Well, show me your pussy then," I ordered.

Becky knew how to perform the Art of Seduction. She slowly removed her remaining clothes, quickly raising the temperature in the room. I could smell her arousal and I was as hard a diamond dildo. I thought I had loved Jessica, but as bad as I wanted Becky and what I was willing to do to her, I wasn't sure anymore. Becky had hurt Jessica and me by sending Jess away, where it sounds like she found a new lover while I was stuck here. I would always love Jess but truthfully didn't know if I would ever see her and feel her again. And I held Becky 100% responsible for that loss.

That should have scared me, but sex and hatred are two motivators that unfortunately weren't mutually exclusive.

Becky got naked, and as she was dancing she started to lose her balance, so I jumped up to catch her, pulling her close to me and pressing my cock into her side.

"Mmm," she purred, taking it into her hand again. "No more teasing. No foreplay. Fuck me now, but pull out before you cum. Shoot it on my face like the naughty bitch I am,"

Okay. So I fucked her.

Not so tenderly, I threw her down on the bed, and as she looked up at me, a smile crept across her face, "Yeah, give it to me rough, young man. Fuck your Aunt Becky hard!"

I got down on top of her and spread her legs and rubbed my cock's tip along her open slit. Convinced I was lined up properly, with no warning, I rammed it inside her as hard as I could.

Hate. Lust. Hate. A good ol' fashioned hate fuck is what I had in store for her.

"Uh, god yeah, give me that dick of yours. Fuck yeah, fuck your naughty Aunt Becky!" she yelled.

I rammed and rammed. Her pussy was nowhere near as tight or wonderful as Jessica's had been. Convinced I wasn't putting the wood to her as hard as I had hoped, I pulled out, and as I did she said, "Done already?"

"Nope, up on your knees, Bitch."

"A man who knows what he wants," she said, getting up on her knees, resting her head on her pillow, and using her hands she spread her cheeks wide open for me.

I didn't know what anal was like, but I took her invitation and rammed my cock into her ass as hard as I had rammed it into her pussy moments ago.

Apparently that wasn't what she had in mind. At the very least, I should have gone slower. But I didn't care.

"Ow! FUCK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" she screamed.

"Making you my bitch."

I rammed hard, and she got into it, but I didn't pull out. I shot load after load into her ass and even as I became softer, her ass kept me inside.

"You didn't pull out," she said.

"You can suck it after I pull out. Be thankful I didn't flood your cunt with my cum. Wanna suck my cock, now?" I asked.

"I don't think so," she said.

"Why not?" I asked, and as I did, I pulled my cock out of her ass. I was pretty soft and flaccid and her ass gripped so tight it was like she was stretching taffy out, and finally I was released with a pop...

And more. That's why she didn't want to suck it. Oh, well, she could buy her own new sheets. I didn't care.

I got up and left. That mission accomplished. Maybe I did, maybe I didn't destroy her, but I did have fun and I did destroy her bed.

**********************

Becky was up and going early the next morning, nursing a hangover. She stared at me when I came into the kitchen, and finally said, "You raped me last night. I should go to the police."

"I didn't 'rape' you, you wanted it," I calmly responded.

"Classic line any and every rapist says," she replied. "I think I will call the police."

"Go ahead. But I get to show them THIS," as I pulled out my phone and showed her a clip of her dancing for me. Then I skipped ahead to my dick in her ass and she was saying how good it felt. "Still wanna call the cops, 'Aunt Becky'", as I said her name, the contempt was thick. "You bitch. Jess and I were in love, and YOU took her away. So fuck off."

"She was your cousin- your FIRST cousin- and YOU got her PREGNANT you sick bastard!" she screamed at me.

"Yeah, so what. And now I fucked my aunt. You are free to leave anytime. And take your worthless shit-for-brains son with you when you go."

2 weeks later, Becky and Logan were gone. Leaving me alone with Maria on a huge ranch.

...to be continued...