Family Matters! Ch. 03

Story Info
The family's loving example draws others to their lifestyle.
9.7k words
4.63
10.5k
22

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third installment of the adventures of Rob and his two daughters, Elle and Jodie.

---

Jodie, my youngest daughter's 20th birthday was approaching and I was out shopping for a present. I had already bought her a new laptop for her university maths studies and was looking for a fun little gift for her.

I roamed around the adult shop looking for the strap-ons. I had an inkling that Jodie might have an interest in women, as well as men, and I thought this gift might be a good way to encourage her to explore her lesbian sexuality more fully.

I found one that had a good, strong, comfortable harness and a prosthesis similar in size to my own cock, which I new she liked so much.

I was just looking it over when I heard a voice.

"Yours not working anymore, Rob?"

Of all the!? It was Paul. What in the hell was he doing here?

"Hi, Paul," I said coyly and shook his hand. "Umm, Jodie's birthday is coming up and I thought she might like this. Kind of a joke gift...," I explained sheepishly, realising the ridiculousness of what I was doing.

"Actually," he enthused, "you know, I think she would really like it. Alice mentioned she thought Jodie was bisexual a few weeks ago. Maybe Jodie was hitting on her! Now that's a hot thought!"

Alice was Paul's daughter. She was a pretty, sweet girl. I hadn't seen her for a while.

"Ha," I chuckled, "sounds like Jodie. Insatiable. You know what she is like. She never says no to a fuck at home. I'll need to get a strap-on that's pretty durable."

"Rob," said Paul, earnestly, looking down as if unsure if he should continue. He paused, then looked up.

"Rob, you know," he said again, "I really envy the close relationship you have with Elle and Jodie. I remember the birthday party they put on for you! I wish Alice and I were as close."

"Well," I said, trying to console him, "we went through a lot together, after Louise died. That made a big difference. It was so confronting. Forced us together. It really brought home just how important our family is to us."

"Yeah," Paul added, "that was pretty tough on all of you. I wish I had done more to help."

"You did a lot Paul," I replied. "You were always looking in on me and the girls. You always supported me and you were always there when I needed you, and...," I added, smiling, "you introduced me to the glory hole. That place brought me back to life. And that's where Elle first sucked me off and kind of kick-started the whole family thing. We needed to be close to survive then, but, I understand it's not for everyone."

"Yeah," he replied, "definitely."

"Anyway," I replied, "I have seen you and Alice together. You have a great relationship with her. She really loves you."

"I know," he responded, "thanks, Rob. You're a good friend."

"And, Rob, she's very hot!" I said smiling and digging him gently in the ribs. "Why don't you sound her out, discreetly," I suggested. "She probably feels the same way about you, but doesn't know what to do about it..."

"Yeah, maybe. You could be right. I guess that I could give it a go," he said.

"Good luck!" I said, feeling his pain. "I hope it works out for you both."

---

That evening I discussed meeting Paul with Elle and Jodie over dinner.

"I ran into Paul, today," I said.

"Oh, how is he?" Elle asked interested.

"A little down, actually, I'd say," I replied.

"What's bugging him?" Jodie asked.

"Well, he'd like to be, umm, closer with Alice," I said. "Like we are."

"Oh," Elle said, "and Alice doesn't want to?"

"Maybe," I said, "he doesn't know for sure."

"I think she'd be up for it," Jodie added.

"Yeah," I agreed, "I thought so to, but you know, some people don't like it."

"They should try before they make their mind up," Elle stated.

"Maybe," I said. "I thought you girls could help. Sound her out about it. Maybe hear what she thinks about our, ehh, hijinks."

"That's possible," Elle said. "We always talk about crazy stuff with her."

"If she's OK with it," I added, "maybe let her know her Dad might be OK with it, too."

"She doesn't know what she is missing out on," Jodie added laughing. "Paul has a pretty good cock, too."

We all agreed on both points.

Alice, Elle and Jodie had grown up together, so I knew that Elle and Jodie would look after Alice's interests first and also help Paul, if they could.

"You know, Dad," Elle said, "you should invite Paul over one night. Maybe we could cheer him up."

That was just like Elle, always thinking about others. What a wonderful person she was.

"Good idea, Elle," I agreed. "Let's do it one night next week."

Paul and Elle had formed an extra-special relationship last year, at the local glory hole. Elle had secretly worked there as "Delvene." The radical job had been part of Elle's coping mechanism in the aftermath of her mother's death.

Delvene was Paul's favourite cocksucker. Of course, Paul had no idea Delvene was Elle and neither did I when I started visiting the premises at Paul's suggestion! Delvene had even sucked me off. Later on, Jodie had worked there for a short time, as "Mary-Anne."

---

Jodie's birthday finally arrived. Elle and I made a big fuss of her all day and she eagerly opened the presents from both of us. We sang "Happy Birthday" for her, but I am not sure that was the high point of the celebrations!

As was usual these days, we were pretty much naked all the time, "in our birthday suits,' as I noted, making a great Dad joke. Typically, the girls both groaned at my jest.

Jodie knew about the computer beforehand, of course, but the strap-on was a real surprise. Jodie loved it and put it on straight away. Elle was very interested, too, and helped adjust it.

"I hoped you'd like it," I said to a happy Jodie.

"Dad, thanks," said Jodie. "It's perfect and fits well, too, don't you think?" she added as she modelled it around for us. We all had a stroke of her "cock" and Jodie feigned multiple, massive orgasms. Kooky girl!

Surprisingly, it did look exciting to see her wearing it, though. Jodie was a beautiful young lady. Jodie with a cock was a very hot, kinky sight.

I thought of all Jodie's lucky friends who would have the opportunity to see her like that and experience her sexuality directly and smiled. The pleasure and happiness quotient of the world just increased! I think my cock swelled a bit at the thought, as well.

"Dad thinks it looks good," Elle laughed, pointing at my cock. Nothing escaped her! "In fact," Elle suggested, "the strap-on looks a bit like Dad's cock."

"Hey," exclaimed Jodie, "you're right, Elle! Only more lifelike!" Both girls always giggled delightfully at their own Dad jokes.

"I can't wait to give it a test drive," Jodie stated, thrusting a bit to try it out.

"If you want someone to practice with, Jodie...," Elle said winking an eye.

I felt proud. Those two girls always helped each other.

"Oh yes, Elle!" Jodie exclaimed. "Would you? Thanks. That would be great."

It sure would be, I thought. I'm sure my cock hardened even more.

"Why don't we try now?" Elle suggested, putting her feet on the lounge and offering Jodie free access to her sweet, shaved cunt. "An extra birthday present!"

It was an offer too good to refuse.

I handed Jodie some lube and she applied it to the shaft of her prosthetic cock. It was pretty erotic watching this beautiful young woman, my youngest daughter, stroking her "cock" and looking hungrily at her sister's exposed pussy.

Elle leaned back on the lounge, inviting her sister's delicate touch. Jodie leaned down and let her tongue taste Elle's "birthday present." She then applied lube to Elle's pussy, outside and then inside. Of course, my cock was as hard as Jodie's now. I stroked it slowly while Jodie finger fucked her big sister, with one, then two and finally three fingers long slender fingers.

Jodie moved closer to Elle. The two sisters kissed each other long and sensuously. Jodie placed her hands on Elle's raised knees and positioned the head of the strap-on at the opening to Elle's cunt.

I held my breath. I moved to ensure a clear line of sight. Elle held the shaft of Jodie's strap-on and guided its entry into her waiting pussy. I watched and stroked as Jodie's strap-on slid in deeper between Elle's hot cunt lips. It looked amazing. Elle groaned. I knew that groan. It meant that it felt as amazing as it looked. Jodie smiled appreciating her new ability to pleasure others.

Jodie experimented with her new extension. It took a a bit of trial and error before Jodie started to fuck her sister with confidence.

"Jeepers, Jodie," Elle uttered, "I just love the way you're fucking me!"

"Hey, Jodie," I said, agreeing, "you're good at this! And Elle! Fuck! Your cunt takes it so easily. It looks great sliding in your hole. Even better than your candle, I'd say," I added.

"I know," Elle said between groans, "I am watching it, too! VH!"

VH was Elle's code for "Very Hot."

Jodie leaned forward to tenderly kiss Elle, keeping the fuck-rhythm smoothly constant. As Jodie leaned over, I knelt beside her and put a reassuring hand on her ass to feel her thrusts.

I could access Jodie's asshole between the webbing, so I massaged it for her while she continued to fuck Elle. Occasionally, I would remove my other hand from my cock to pull on Elle's nipples or tickle Elle's asshole while her cunt was being reamed by her younger sister.

Jodie glanced my way and said, "Dad, I think Elle might like something in her mouth, now. You know she is the best cocksucker in the world."

"Yes, Dad," Elle encouraged, "stop neglecting me! Let me suck your cock."

I couldn't neglect Elle. Elle loved sucking cock and she was a great cocksucker.

"Well, I suppose that would be alright," I said, feigning reluctance while smiling broadly and knowing how fantastic it would be for each of us, though for different reasons.

I climbed on the lounge straddling Elle and slid my stiff dick into her open mouth. I simply let her tongue and lips work their magic.

"Oh, yeah," said Jodie, "that's it big sister! Suck Dad's cock while I fuck your hot little cunt!"

Hearing Jodie talking like that made me fuck Elle's mouth harder! Jodie reached from behind and took my balls in her hand. She juggled and squeezed them expertly. Occasionally, she ran her fingers back over my asshole and up my ass crack. That was VH!

Jodie leaned forward and began to lick my asshole while I fucked Elle's mouth and she fucked Elle's cunt. So hot. I don't know if you have ever had one sweet daughter sucking your cock while another sweet daughter rims your asshole, but let me tell you, it feels incredible!

I couldn't last long against such a team effort. I was soon overcome with "tingling ball syndrome" and once again I was shooting my cum load down "Delvene's" throat. I just couldn't last any longer.

Elle swallowed it all and then Jodie, removing her strap-on from Elle's pussy, gave Elle the tongued climax she deserved.

Jodie tongue fucked Elle so sweetly! Elle liked slow, regular licking on her clit and Jodie knew how to press her sister's sexual buttons. Elle's deep climax brought the happy little cameo to a close. We all agreed the gift was a great success.

"I wonder if you could ass fuck me with it, Jodie," Elle mused.

"I don't see why not," Jodie said. "It's strong enough, I think. We should try it next time. I wouldn't mind you riding it, Elle, while I sat on the lounge, too."

"Oh, yeah," Elle agreed. "That would be hot!"

"Sounds like I'll be out of a job," I said laughing, my cock detumescing pleasantly.

"Oh, no way," they both said.

"Dad," Elle reassured, "that strap-on felt great but no way was it as good as when your cock fucks me."

"Yeah," Jodie seconded, "we love having your cock inside us, Dad. Nothing could be better than that."

My girls made me blush. I had to fight to hold back the tears of love I felt for them.

Later that evening we were all together, snuggling naked in bed and I thought I'd make a suggestion that I'd been thinking about for a while.

"You know, Elle and Jodie," I suggested, "it's OK with me if you want to bring any of your girl friends over and you know,..."

"What do you mean, Dad," Jodie asked trying to keep a straight face.

"Well, you know," I stammered, "if you want to, uh, entertain them. Explore with them. You know. Girls your own age. Women. It's safe here for you. I'd be cool with that."

"Thanks, Dad," Elle said, "we know."

"Maybe you could join in, Dad, too," Jodie added, "like tonight. I'd like that."

"I'd be cool with that as well," I said laughing, thinking actually, it would be a hot idea.

"Anyway," I added, "it's up to you, but you're welcome to have your friends here."

---

Tuesday night. Jodie was out at the home of one of her uni lecturers who had offered to teach her free of charge. They had met during my last birthday party which had descended into an orgy.

Elle had arranged for Paul to visit and typical Elle, had staged a welcome scenario to help cheer him up.

Paul was due to arrive at 8pm, so at 745pm I sent Paul a text message to say that Elle and I were in the lounge room and just to come straight in when he arrived. The front door would be unlocked.

Sure enough, a little past 8pm we heard the front door open and Paul enter the house.

"Hello! Hi there, guys," Paul called out.

"We're in the lounge room, Paul," Elle called back in reply. "I hope you don't mind but we started without you!" Elle giggled.

Paul soon arrived at the door to the lounge room. He had a bottle of good wine in his hand and a stunned looked on his face, because he saw Elle laid over the arm of the lounge on her tummy and me standing between her spread legs. Both of us were naked and my cock was just sliding inside Elle's perfect asshole!

Paul placed the bottle down on the sideboard and came over to us.

"Um," he stammered, "I'm not interrupting anything, am I? I can come back another time, if you prefer." His hand strayed longingly over Elle's ass cheek and along her back.

"Jeepers, Paul! Don't be silly," Elle said. "We want you here now and we want you to join in. Strip off and give Delvene that fantastic cock of yours to suck!"

"Come on, mate," I encouraged, "Elle's been looking forward to your visit!"

Paul seemed to slowly register that it wasn't a dream and began to undress. It was really nice to see Paul exposing his ass and cock again. His cock, I guess, was similar to mine, cut almost seven inches, not too thick and I always became a little extra titillated when I saw it.

Paul, naked now and stroking, moved towards Elle's face and offered his cock to "Delvene." It was no secret that Paul loved Delvene's cock sucking. He had been genuinely shocked when he had discovered Delvene was in fact my eldest daughter, Elle, whom he had known for so many years.

Elle swallowed Paul's cock with relish and I watched as Paul's expression melted from careworn confusion into one of bliss. Soon we were both happily spit-roasting an equally happy Elle.

"Oh, Elle," Paul said. "I love the way you suck my cock. It feels great. I want to fuck your mouth so much."

It was quite pleasant seeing Elle take a cock in her mouth and ass simultaneously. She was something special.

"I love the way the ring of Elle's asshole slides along my cock while I fuck her," I said to Paul. "Her lips are doing the same to your cock, too."

He looked closely at my cock moving in Elle's ass. "Oh, yeah, Rob," Paul said, "that does look sweet. But everything about Elle is beautiful."

He was right. He put his hands on Elle's head and started to fuck her mouth as hard as I was fucking her asshole. Elle was hot.

"Hey, Let's not cum too soon," I said after a little while. "We've got all night."

We removed our cocks from our introductory fuck and helped Elle to her feet. Elle kissed me and then Paul and gave his cock a little extra stroke. Paul put his arm around her and felt her ass.

We chatted for a while. The situation with Alice hadn't changed, Paul said, he wasn't sure if there was any hope.

"Guys," Elle said, taking our two semi-hard dicks tight in her hands. "Let's try something new! I saw it on the internet."

Excited, she arranged some cushions on the floor and then quickly kneeled down in front of us. She quickly got our cocks hard again with her oral skills. It was so nice to see Elle taking turns sucking our cocks.

Elle then laid on the cushions and pushed her hips up so that she was upside-down, balancing on her shoulders, propped up by her arms and supported by the cushions. This meant her hips were "floating" in mid air; she further stabilised herself by letting her legs drop down towards the floor.

Her two fuck holes were completely exposed to us and this new position gave us free access to them. Elle was inviting us to double penetrate her, to fuck her cunt hole and asshole at the same time, from each side. It was a fantastic view and an offer impossible to refuse.

"Wow," Paul said, "Elle, you are so beautiful. And agile!"

"Thank you, Paul," Elle replied. "I'm glad you like."

"That's my girl!" I said approvingly.

I passed around the lube and we slicked our fingers. We both dipped one and then two fingers into each of Elle's proffered holes. It was a nice sensation to feel Paul's lubed fingers sliding against mine as we finger fucked my daughter's two tight fuck holes together.

Elle's asshole was especially tight with four of our fingers inside it.

"Oh, god," Elle said, "that already feels incredible! Mmm, fuck me deeper, guys."

We both obediently did as we were told.

Our cocks were sticking out nicely. I couldn't wait to fuck Elle properly like this, so I began to lube my cock and Paul did the same to his. I watched as Paul stroked and coated his cock with the lube. It was definitely very sexy thing to see, like Jodie with her strap-on.

"Paul," Elle asked, "would you fuck me in my ass this time?"

"Sure, Elle," he replied, "I'll fuck you anywhere you want."

I knew Paul cared for Elle and Jodie and would always respect their wishes.

To prepare Elle for our cock invasion we tapped the heads of our cocks on her openings. Paul placed his cock at the opening of Elle's asshole. Elle, now an accomplished ass fucker, took his lovely cock easily. It was so exciting seeing Paul's hot cock slide into my daughter's asshole from this angle. I think this was the first time Paul had fucked Elle's ass. They seemed to both like it.

"Paul," Elle gasped, "your cock is in my ass! It feels so big!"

"Oh, fuck, Elle!" Paul exclaimed. "Your fucking asshole is so fucking tight! And so smooth! God, I want to fuck you so much!"

And with that, he started to fuck Elle with purpose. Not to be left behind, I placed my cock at the opening to Elle's pussy. Paul paused his fuck thrusts while I let myself into my daughter's wet cunt.

Elle gasped. It was the first time that she had a cock in her cunt and ass at the same time. Slowly we started to fuck Elle together.

"Yes, yes, yes," Elle gasped, really fired up. "Fill my fucking holes, guys. Fuck my fucking cunt hole, Dad! Fuck my fucking asshole, Paul!"

It was very sexy. We both had a perfect view of our cocks as they double penetrated Elle's fuck holes. Even better, my cock could feel Paul's cock movements as we fucked the two neighbouring holes of Elle's body.

It didn't take long for me. Double penetrating Elle and the sensation of Paul's cock sliding against mine was pretty intense. All too soon I was dumping a bucket load of cum into my daughter's cunt hole. The throbbing of my penis was felt by Paul, who then emptied his balls into Elle's, my eldest duaghter's, back door.

I watched as Paul's cock throbbed in Elle's ring then slowly slid deliciously from Elle's gaping asshole, which was now full of his cum. Paul delicately dipped the head of his softening cock into Elle's gape a few times. I slipped my cock from Elle's pussy and a trail of her Dad's cum ran out. Elle looked so beautiful. So well loved.