Family Matters! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We helped Elle sit up.

"Hey, Elle," I said similing, "that new fuck position is fantastic."

"Double fucking you like that, Elle!" Paul exclaimed, "Man! So hot to DP you."

We explained how we could feel each other's cock movements to Elle.

"I could feel your cocks moving too," she said smiling, taking our softening, cum-dripping cocks in her hands. "It felt fantastic you both fucking me like that!"

Elle then eagerly sucked our two cocks clean. Paul laid her on the lounge and the two of us, by a combination of finger fucks and the slow clit licks that Elle preferred, brought her to her own frenzied climax.

"Oh, god," Elle called out, "yes, just like that. Keep going! Don't stop!"

Elle's hips bucked for almost a minute afterwards. Then, relaxing, she laid on the lounge while we washed her clean and thanked her for her generosity.

We uncorked Paul's wine and naked, we sat on the lounge together and drank and chatted about lots of things. Elle often lovingly holding a cock in each hand.

Elle was really insistent that Paul should discreetly sound out Alice. She felt it was possible for them to have a relationship similar to our own.

Paul promised to give it a go.

---

Since the glory hole days were now long gone, both Elle and Jodie had to earn their "pocket money" in other ways.

Jodie had begun tutoring others in mathematics. Most of her clients were high school students but one or two were first year uni students. Most struggled with concepts Jodie easily understood.

As word spread of her tutorials, she became very popular and soon had several students coming at various times throughout the week. She tutored both small groups and individuals in the higher years. All her students were female.

Katie was 18 years old and one of Jodie's brightest students. She was just starting at university and Jodie was helping her with some advanced stuff in preparation.

I admit that the tutoring was a little annoying because it meant that I had to put on clothes and not have access to my daughter for a while. But, somehow, I coped.

One afternoon, I was a little caught out by Katie's lesson and I had to sneak back naked to my room to slip on some footy shorts. I had to pass-by Jodie's old bedroom which, since the girls now slept with me each night, mainly served as a study for her and was where she did her tutoring.

The door was slightly ajar and I could hear Jodie's voice:

"Yes, Katie."

"Oh, that's so good."

"Yes, just like that."

"Oh, excellent."

My interest was understandably piqued and I felt my cock stirring in anticipation. "What in the hell was Jodie teaching?" I wondered, smiling.

I went to the door and peeked in.

Disappointingly, I saw Katie primly dressed, sitting at the desk surrounded by laptops and books. She was working on a maths problem, probably of some difficulty. Jodie was sitting on the desk, watching her work closely and encouraging her.

Jodie glanced up and saw me peeking in. She spread her legs, "Sharon Stone-style," to show me she was "commando," no undies. That wasn't too much of a surprise but it was still a very nice view.

"Excuse me for a second," she said to Katie who continued working on the problem and approached the door.

"Hi Dad," she said smiling. "I didn't realise you were interested in partial differential equations. We'll be finished in half an hour. Come back then and I will introduce you, if you want. Oh, and nice cock!" she added, winking and giving it a little tug.

I went and put on some footy shorts so that I would be presentable and around thirty minutes later I was once again at the door to Jodie's study.

Again I heard Jodie's voice from inside teaching her student.

"Oh, yes."

"That's very good, Katie."

"Yes, yes, just like that."

I didn't want to spoil the maths lesson, so I cooled my heels a while until I finally decided to discreetly peek through the slightly open bedroom door.

This time, the sight was a revelation. Jodie was laying on the bed naked, her knees up towards her shoulders. Katie was naked, too, and kneeling in front of Jodie, her plump little bum in full view. She was obviously tonguing Jodie's ass whorl. What suprised me even more was that Katie's butt had a sparkling green butt plug in it!

I bumped the door accidently, while adjusting my rapidly growing boner, which alerted Jodie to my arrival.

"Oh Dad," she said. "You're here! Come in. I'd like you to meet Katie. Katie, this is my Dad."

Katie stopped orally stimulating my daughter's asshole and stood to greet me.

"Hello, Mr...," she started to say before I quickly cut her off.

"Hello, Katie," I interrupted. "No need for formalities here. Just call me Rob," I said. "Pleased to meet you," I added as I shook hands with Jodie's naked student. She didn't seem too shy.

"Pleased to meet you, too," Katie politely responded. "Jodie has already told me so much about you."

I wondered which bits Jodie had told her and which bits she had left out!

I looked at Jodie's student more closely. There was no doubt about it. Katie was delectable. She wasn't tall, but she was slim. She had lovely brown eyes, short dark hair, and very pretty and perky, small conical tits with tiny areola. Between her legs was a little puffy shaved cunt that had a beautifully inviting crease in the middle that disappeared back towards her hidden asshole. She wore glasses with dark frames that made her look like she already was a professor of mathematics, albeit a deliciously naked one.

"Katie turned 18 recently, Dad," Jodie explained. "So we thought we'd do something special to celebrate it and her mastery of calculus."

Of course both girls giggled cutely at that.

"Cool," I said. "Congratulations and happy birthday Katie! And, err, well done on the calculus stuff, too."

I took the opportunity to hug Katie's sweet naked body. I made ensured that she would know how much I appreciated her beauty by pressing my hardening cock, still hidden in my shorts, against her body. I let my hands explore the smooth skin of her naked back.

"Katie," Jodie prompted her, "show Dad the special birthday present I just gave you."

Both girls giggled and then Katie leaned over on the bed. The butt plug sparkled like an emerald embedded in her white ass cheeks. My mind flashed back to the first time I'd seen Elle and Jodie with their butt plugs. It was such a happy moment amongst the early struggles of life without Louise.

"Oh, wow! Very nice," I said admiringly, taking the opportunity to feel Katie's lovely little plump bum and thighs. I spread her butt cheeks wide for a better look.

"What a great present, Jodie," I said to her. "You're so sweet."

I put my arms around Jodie and kissed her with my tongue. I let my hands fondle the curves of her naked cunt and hairy blonde mound. Katie watched fascinated. Lastly, I tugged on Jodie's perfect little nipple-covered bumps.

"Oh, wow! That's so hot," Katie said. "I wish my dad kissed me like that."

"I'm sure that he wants to. Will I do as a stand in for today, Katie?" I asked.

She nodded.

I bent my face to her and tongue kissed Katie's open mouth. I let my hands squeeze the fatty tissue of her soft conical tittes. They were so nice and different to Jodie's soft bumps and Elle's lovely handful.

While we kissed, Jodie loosened the tie on my footy shorts and eased them down. I let my hand drift down to feel Katie's 18 year old mound and the slit that ran through the middle of it. She was very, very wet.

Katie took hold of my now exposed cock and I stood back a bit to watch her play with it. I loved seeing her feeling her way around it and tentatively stroking it.

"Feel Dad's balls, too, Katie," Jodie suggested.

Katie's young, inexperienced hands cupped them gently, like precious stones. It was delightful seeing my hard cock and balls in her small, white hands.

As Katie became acquainted with my cock, I teased and pulled more forcefully on her little tiny nipples. I saw the response in her eyes and mouth as she felt the tingling pleasure of the rough nipple play build in her body.

I kissed her on the mouth again and continued to tug on her tits.

Jodie went to her wardrobe and returned with her strap-on. She slipped it on in full view of us both.

"Mmm," I thought, "looks like we'll both be taking Katie for a test-drive this afternoon."

Once it was in place, I put my arm around Jodie's back so we stood side by side together. I sneaked a squeeze of her right ass cheek. Jodie tongue kissed me while Katie watched and then she kissed Katie. Little Katie was melting with sweet desire in front of us.

Jodie gave Katie's shoulder a firm downward push, "Kneel down, Katie," she said.

Katie knelt before us both. My cock and Jodie's prosthetic cock pointed directly at Katie's mouth.

Katie reached out and held one in each hand. Jodie leaned in close. Katie seemed a little unsure of what to do with the prosthesis. Jodie placed the head of her strap-on against Katie's lips.

"Suck our cocks, Katie," Jodie encouraged her.

Katie's mouth opened automatically: "Open Sesame" and Jodie inserted the strap-on into her student's mouth.

"Oh, very nice, Katie," Jodie said, pleased.

Katie sucked on it and then Jodie, placing her hands on Katie's head, began to make little thrusting movements. I watched entranced as Katie's lips moulded around the sides of my youngest daughter's "cock." It was erotic.

When Jodie finally withdrew the strap-on, Katie turned her attention and her mouth to my patiently waiting cock. Pre-cum dribbled from its slit. Her tongue snaked out and tasted a few drops.

Knowing what was expected of her now, Katie took my cock between her lips. I felt her tongue feeling her way around the soft head of my cock. A gentle suction. I was in heaven with this angel.

Katie started to move her mouth along my shaft and I assisted her by fucking her mouth gently, deeper and deeper. Jodie's hands guided Katie's head movements, helping her take me a little deeper each time.

"Yes."

"Good girl"

"Just like that, Katie," Jodie praised. Always encouraging.

My eyes locked with Katie's and I smiled.

"Fuck, Katie," I said to her after a few minutes of excellent oral stimulation, "your mouth feels so fucking good!"

I kissed Jodie once again and stroked her strap-on while her student continued to mouth-fucked my dick.

"Let's uncork the champagne, shall we?" Jodie suggested.

I knew what she meant.

I let my cock slide out of Katie's mouth. She followed it, trying to keep sucking me, lovely girl.

"Lay across the corner of the bed Katie," Jodie suggested.

Katie laid on her back, her feet up on one edge, her head on the other edge.

I watched transfixed as Jodie wiggled and teased and finally pulled the green jewelled butt plug from between Katie's sweet little buns. The tight little ring of Katie's asshole lovingly clung onto the shaft for as long as it could.

Jodie smeared lube over her strap-on then she bent down and licked the opening to Katie's love cave, which lay hidden from view between Katie's puffy cunt lips. Jodie parted Katie's labia and finger fucked her student's cunt hole open, then inserted the cock of her strap-on into the freshly shucked oyster of a pussy.

"Oh," Katie moaned feeling her cunt hole suddenly filled by Jodie's device. "Oh, Jodie. That feels so wonderful. I can feel you in me. Your cock is so big! It's going right up my cunt!"

As Jodie worked Katie's cunt, I teased Katie's sweet little volcano-tits, twisting and pulling hard on her nipples. Katie gasped enjoying all of the attention.

"Dad," Jodie said after a few minutes, "why don't you try Katie's sweet little cunt for a change."

We swapped places.

Firstly, I knelt down and put my fingers into Katie's sweet cunt. Her snug, inexperienced cunt felt hot. When they were nicely coated with her cunt juice, I offered them to Katie for her to taste. Her gentle sucking on my fingers felt so good. I finger fucked her again and this time, I sucked her cunt juice off my fingers myself.

"Mmm," I told her. "Finger licking good."

"She does taste yum," Jodie said smiling, "doesn't she."

I slipped my cock easily into the tunnel forged earlier by Jodie's strap-on. Katie's pussy was very tight. I don't think that she had been fucked much before today. I pushed her knees back towards her shoulders and pushed into her with increasing force. God, she was a good fuck! Katie's Dad was sure missing out.

"Oh, wow, Jodie!" Katie gasped. "Now your Dad is fucking my pussy! Oh, Rob!"

I leant down to kiss Katie while my cock was deepest in her and she wrapped arms around me. We kissed tenderly, then finding her wrists, I pinned her arms to the mattress above her head and fucked her sweet young cunt hole as hard as I could. Katie gasped.

"Oh, yes," she gasped.

"I think Katie likes having your cock up her cunt, Dad," Jodie said smiling. Jodie kissed me.

Katie nodded wordlessly.

"I like having my cock up her cunt, too," I replied. "Thanks, Jodie for including me."

"No problemmo, Dad." Jodie responded.

"Hey, Dad, FYI, best not to cum in Katie today," Jodie said. "Don't want any suspicious wet patches at home for her to explain caused by your cum leaking out later on. Not everyone's as relaxed as we are about this..."

"Maybe I could have a pearl necklace?" Katie asked. "I've always wanted one of those." At heart, Katie was an old-fashioned girl.

I eased my cock out of Katie's hole to avoid filling her with my cream. Next time, I thought. Jodie undid her strap-on and positioning her hips over Katie's face ground her holes for Katie to taste.

Katie held on to Jodie's hips and tongued her clit. She did it very well judging by Jodie's groans.

Jodie raised her hips, keeping them above Katie's face with her pussy pointing my way. I lubed up and approached my daughter-goddess's love temple. I stepped over Katie who remained on the bed with her face underneath Jodie's hips. I placed my hands on Jodie's hips and slid my cock into her freshly licked-by-Katie cunt.

I loved fucking Jodie and it was extra special giving Katie a close up view of me fucking my youngest daughter. I reached under and found Jodie's clitoris and teased it firmly as she preferred. Katie was rubbing her own clit one hand and squeezing my balls with the other.

I thought I'd try Jodie's ass for Katie to see how much Jodie enjoyed it. I slipped my dick out of Jodie's cunt and fed it straight into Jodie's neat little asshole.

"Oh, wow," Katie gasped. "I wished my Dad loved me like that!"

Jodie's ass always set me off and soon I was ready to blow. I slipped my cock from Jodie's bum and moved around until Katie's face was just below my cock. I stroked my shaft while the two ladies looked on and after a few pulls felt the cum boiling in my balls.

Suddenly, thick cum jets shot out from the slit of my cock. I directed the stream, as well as I was able, across Katie's throat and chest below me. Unavoidably, some cum spilled over her sweet little conical tits and dripped onto her face, but, Katie had her first pearl necklace.

"Yes, yes!" Katie called out pleased. "Feels so warm on my skin."

Jodie used Katie's phone to take a secure photo of her with the pearl necklace, so she would have a memento of the event.

While my cum dripped and oozed over Katie's smiling face and throat, Jodie lowered her cunt once again to Katie's mouth. Jodie was excited and she was close to cumming.

Katie had lifted Jodie's clitoral hood and her tongue trilled and sucked on Jodie's hard clit. Jodie began to shudder and shake. I held her hips to Katie's mouth to assist in the approaching climax.

"Yes," Jodie called out, then just a massive groan as she orgasmed from Katie's tongue. I felt her body shaking. Juice oozed from Jodie's beautiful cunt all over Katie's face. Katie tried to taste it all.

Straight away, I busied myself at Katie's business end. I focused on her clitoris, hidden between the fleshy folds of her puffy cunt lips. She was very hyped-up now.

Katie was writhing with all the sensations caused by my cunt licking. She almost lost control. Her thighs jammed closed, tight around my head, but I was able to maintain the steady rhythm of clitoral stimulation that I knew was needed for female orgasm and refused to let Katie's climax come to nothing.

Jodie's hands teased Katie's nipples as she approached ignition point. Eventually, Katie tipped over the edge into a colossal full body climax. Katie yelled, bucked and buckled, with hips raised and her thighs still squeezing my face hard against her pussy. She moaned loudly and deeply. She relaxed her thighs, freeing me from her pussy. She lay motionless for several minutes until the reverberations of her orgasm ebbed away.

"Oh, my god! That was fantastic!" Katie exclaimed a few minutes later, as she started to roused herself. "I've never felt it so deep, so intense. Oh, thank you Jodie. And thank you, Rob, too. And thanks also for the hot necklace. It is my first!"

Katie's youthful face was beaming and she had the glow of young woman who has been recently and well fucked.

"Oh, Katie," Jodie said, "you gave me the best cum! I loved how you tongued my clit."

"Did you really like it?" Katie asked Jodie, "was it OK? I wanted to make you feel so good."

"More than OK, " Jodie smiled. "You succeeded, sweet girl," Jodie added, kissing her tenderly.

"Your pussy is sensational, Katie," I said. "I loved the feel of my cock in your tight pussy. I hope we can do it again sometime soon."

"Oh, yes! Me too. I hope we can do it many more times! As often as Jodie wants, I mean," Katie said, mindful of her bisexual lover's feelings.

"I hope you will both fuck my ass some day, though," Katie said longingly. "It seems so incredibly intimate."

I hoped for the same thing, but I knew that good things come to those who wait. Until Katie's ass was ready it wasn't safe, even if freely given. I didn't want to cause Katie a lot of pain, once, and never be able to fuck her ass again. I preferred a long-term approach. I knew that it was best to wait, as I had with Elle and Jodie, until everything and everyone was ready. That way, I knew that I could look forward to a whole lifetime of ass fucking with this delightfully smart, nubile and sexy angel. I knew Katie's asshole would be worth waiting for!

"Don't worry about that at all, Katie," I replied. "Jodie and I are going to have lots of ass fucks with you in the future. I promise. Your ass is really hot!"

"Your Dad is really missing out on something and someone very special," I added.

Katie blushed, "Thanks. I wish I had such a cool relationship with my Dad, like you two do," Katie said wistfully.

"Maybe so does he, I reckon," I said. "Have you asked him?"

"That's right, Katie," Jodie agreed. "I bet he does, too. You are such a hot babe. I bet he wants to fuck you. Maybe you should find a way to ask him, somehow?"

"You think so?" Katie replied, hopeful. "I will try to ask him, I promise. I'd really like it, if he did. I will let you know how I go!"

---

One weekday evening when the girls were out doing whatever, I received a text message from Paul asking if he could drop by.

It was a little unusual, so I immediately replied "yes, sure,". He replied thanking me and that he'd be here around half-past. I hoped everything was OK.

I threw on a pair of shorts and sure enough at around the half hour there was knock at my door. I opened it with some concern for my friend only to be surprised to see Paul and Alice looking happy and standing at the door.

"Oh, hi," I said a little surprised. "Come in."

We exchanged pleasantries and settled in the kitchen.

"Hey, Alice," I said, "great to see you. It's been ages. How old are you now? You must be 17, at least?"