Family Matters! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not anymore, Uncle Rob," she replied proudly, "18 years old now. Since last week."

I wasn't really her uncle but with the girls being such close friends since childhood, it sometimes felt like I was.

"Really?" I said. "Wow, you girls sure grow up fast."

Alice looked sweet. She was wearing a loose tank top and a loose mid-thigh skirt. I had always liked Alice. She was pretty, had long, straight dark hair and a cute figure. And big tits for her age that bounced when she danced or ran. I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra now and I was sure I could make out the dark circles of her nipples through her light coloured cotton top.

"I hope it's OK, Rob," Paul asked, "to drop in on you like this."

I assured him it was all good.

"Yes, no problem at all," I said, "I am sorry though, Alice. The girls are both out tonight. If we'd known..."

Paul and Alice exchanged glances. Paul cleared his throat.

"Well, that's OK," Paul said. "We're really here to see you, Rob. It was Alice's idea and I thought it was a really good idea, too."

"What was Alice's idea?" I asked, puzzled.

"To come and see you," Paul said. "Alice wants to thank you and of course, so do I."

"Thank me?" I was genuinely confused now. "For what? I haven't done anything. Have I?"

"Rob," Paul began, "last week after Alice's 18th, Alice and I, well we, showed each other how much we really meant to each other. How much we loved each other."

The penny was starting to drop. They had broken the fuck barrier!

"And that's all due to you, Rob. You encouraged me to try and I am sure you asked Elle and Jodie to encourage Alice... And you three have set such a great example of how loving Dads and daughters can be. Anyway, Alice and I have now followed your example..."

They both looked very pleased.

"Ah, that's great!" I said really happy for them both. "It feels fantastic doesn't it!"

"Yes, it does!" Alice said, obviously thrilled by the turn of events.

Alice was seated in a kitchen chair and Paul was standing behind her.

"I'll get some champagne," I said, "then we can celebrate properly!"

"Well, Alice thought we should celebrate differently," Paul said cryptically. I noticed his right hand reach down and start to squeeze Alice's tit through her light top.

"I thought we should thank you personally, Uncle Rob," Alice added, "and in an appropriate way, for bringing Dad and me closer."

Both Paul's hands were now inside Alice's tank top, fondling her big titties. That looked nice, I thought. I bet they feel soft, warm and heavy. I ran a hand across the front of my shorts to adjust my growing erection.

Alice adjusted her skirt, pulling the hem edge up to her hips. She wasn't wearing any underwear. Her dense dark carpet of pubic hair was in plain sight. I could just make out the thick meaty cunt lips nestled amongst her bush. She looked fucking hot.

Paul slipped the shoulder straps of Alice's top down her arms and lifted her heavy tits out of the top and into the open. They were gorgeous little melons. He held them feeling their weight, pushed them together and pulled erotically on the nipples, stretching them out a long way. Alice started rubbing her clit.

It was very hot seeing a Dad molest his happy daughter like this. I stepped closer to the action. Her hands reached out and felt my hard cock and balls through my shorts. Then she undid the tie and with my help we let them drop to the floor. I kicked them away. My hard cock was in front of Alice's face.

"Oh my god, Uncle Rob," Alice exclaimed examining it closely. "Your cock is so nice. It looks a lot like Dad's," she said approvingly. "Dad said it did."

"Why don't you take it in your mouth, Alice," I suggested, "and see if it tastes like your Dad's, too."

Alice nodded happily. She held my cock near my body and wrapped her sweet lips over the its soft bell-shaped head. Her tongue sensuously explored all of its curves, ridges and slits.

Paul stripped off behind Alice and made sure her top and skirt made a narrow band around her flat belly so that all of the naughty bits of his daughter were exposed in full view.

Then naked, he came and stood beside me. We put our arms around each other and let Alice take turns sucking our cocks. Alice's mouth felt great and it was such a huge turn-on to see Alice take her Dad's cock deep in her mouth.

As Paul was being sucked his hand slipped down my back and squeezed my ass in excitement. I kind of liked it and did the same to him when he bent down and started to finger his daughter's wet slit while she was seated on the chair.

I sensed it was time to move elsewhere so we could start to fuck Alice and I suggested we move to lounge room.

Alice stood and her Dad removed her clothing fully so that she was now naked before us both. It was the first time that I had seen Alice naked, but not the first time that I had imagined it. She tongue kissed her Dad and then me. I kissed her hard holding her nakedness next to mine. Breaking the clench, I took the opportunity to roughly grope her lovely full breasts. Alice purred her approval delightfully.

I leaned down and began to suck and bite a nipple. Paul did the same to his daughter's other breast. Sweet Alice was very fucking hot.

Alice led us both into the lounge room holding a cock in each hand. Her ass was wider than Elle's or Jodie's. Very sexy and feminine. I'll definitely have to buy her a butt plug, I thought.

We took turns tongue kissing her and I started to finger her pussy as Paul had done earlier. Alice's pussy felt narrow and wet. The thick triangle of pelt felt luxurious. I couldn't wait to eat it.

"Honey," Paul asked, "why don't you sit on the edge of lounge."

He must have read my mind. Alice seated herself facing us and spread her legs theatrically wide to expose her thick pubic triangle.

We both knelt before our young goddess and took turns tasting her cunt juice. Alice's thick pelt added a textural dimension to cunt licking that I really enjoyed. I liked the feel and smell of it and I enjoyed spreading the bush to reveal the hidden pussy lips and clit hood of our lover. I put a finger either side of her meaty hood and lifted it to expose her clit. I kissed it. We continued taking turns with Alice. Each turn our tongues probed deeper and Alice's juice tasted better.

"Wow," I said to Paul, "Alice really tastes yum."

Paul laughed and agreed.

While Paul ate, I offered Alice my cock to suck on. She sucked it gently and tongued it sensuously.

"Fucking hell, Alice," I said, "you suck cock almost as good as Elle!"

"She's pretty good at it, isn't she," Paul said proudly.

I noticed Paul had started to finger Alice's cunt again as he licked her clit. I was getting off seeing Dad do that to her.

On my next turn I did the same. I could just fit two fingers into her tight cunt. There was no doubt about how good a fuck Alice would be. I let my cunt-wet fingers trace down Alice's slit to her tight asshole. I rubbed them around it a few time. I knew it wouldn't be today, but I wanted to plant the idea for the future. Encouragingly, Alice groaned erotically.

"Oh, Uncle Rob," she sighed, "that is hot!"

Paul arranged Alice on all-fours on the lounge. We stood together arms around each other and admired the rear view of Paul's daughter. Her twin fuck holes beckoned us. Our cocks were at attention in honour of the gift that we were about to receive.

Paul stepped forward and with lubed index and middle fingers, finger fucked both of Alice's sweet holes. He then spread open his daughter's cunt to show me her sweet pink tube.

'"Come on, Rob," Paul said, "we owe you this. Fuck Alice's cunt. Enjoy."

Paul then surprised me by taking my cock in his hand and he proceeded to guide me into his daughter's tight wet slit. Paul's touch was electric on my cock and we both briefly locked eyes before looking away.

With Paul's guidance and Alice's wriggles, I slid my cock slowly into Paul's daughter's cunt. I relished the idea of being one of the first cocks to be in there, fucking Alice's cunt! It was a real privilege. I was thrilled by the idea that so many cocks would follow. Paul was close by, watching. That turned me on more. When I started fucking Alice for real, he toyed with her clit.

We shared fuck duties on Alice's cunt, swapping shifts regularly. Each time I went harder and deeper than before. Alice's narrow tight cunt squeezed my cock delightfully. Alice cooed with delight with all of the loving attention she was receiving.

"Let me taste Alice's pussy juice," Paul asked, "now we've fucked her a bit, Rob."

I pulled my dick out from Alice's cunt to give Paul access to his daughter. Her cunt was now loosely open and very wet. But instead of licking it, Paul slipped my cock into his mouth. I was a little stunned. But, to be honest, it felt oddly fantastic.

"Oh, wow," I said and started to move backwards and forwards a little. "I didn't realise you meant taste her from my cock!"

Alice turned to look and saw her Dad with my cock in his mouth, Paul, sucking on my dick.

"Ooh, hot, Dad," she enthused. "Way to go!"

It was hot having Paul suck me and hotter still that his daughter was watching. I knew I wanted to return the favour sometime and I was already looking forward to it.

Paul asked Alice to lay on her back, so we could see her face when we came. She did so happily.

Again we took turns fucking Alice. Her tits shook sweetly with each deep thrust. I was pumping his daughter hard when Paul rested a hand on my hip. It was so kinky-exciting and soon I felt my balls brimming with cum.

Then, for the first time, I shot a huge dump of cum into Alice's tight cunt hole. Alice groaned and bucked to make my climax even better. It felt amazing and draining: of my balls and physical energy. Alice smiled so happy.

I slipped my dick out with my cum dripping down over Alice's ass hole. Paul straight away inserted his dick into Alice's cum drenched tube. It was so hot to see him sharing his daughter with me like that.

This time, Paul fucked into his daughter hard. He took his time sliding his cock backwards to the point where just his cock head remained inside Alice's pussy before another hard thrust. Alice was thrilled by the sensations this rhythm generated in her body.

His hands gripped hold of Alice's nice big tits and pulled her nipples while he fucked her.

There is something special about seeing a Dad making love to his willing daughter. I thought too, about how Paul enjoyed to fuck Elle and felt it was good that we could share our families like this. I put my hand on his hip for encouragement.

Soon Paul grunted and thrust in and held his cock in place. I felt his body shake and he called out. Alice's eyes rolled back a little while Paul delivered a shattering climax, pumping his cum into his daughter's already cum-filled cunt.

When his dick flopped out from Alice's now well-used hole, the cum from both of us ran out and mixed together. I leaned down and started to lick the mix of cum and cunt juice and stimulate Alice's clitoris. Paul and I again took turns in thrilling his daughter. The mixed cum tasted exotic. I fingered Alice and smeared it freely, all over her asshole.

We exposed Alice's clit and kept the stimulation going. Alice kept her legs wide apart, giving us plenty of room to manoeuvre. When Alice began to lift her hips and arch her back, we knew she was close to the edge. We maintained the intense rhythm.

When she finally blew, Alice came calling out loudly, shaking, with jets of fluid shooting from somewhere in her labia. Urine? Pussy juice. Girl cum? I couldn't tell. Alice lay back in an exhausted heap, totally satiated.

After a while, simply enjoying the view of the naked, exhausted nymph, I went for some towels and together Paul and I bathed Alice and made her comfortable. All cleaned up, we sat together in a huddle.

"Alice you are such a good fuck," I said genuinely. "Thank you both for the privilege. I am so glad that you two have broken the Dad-daughter fuck barrier, too!"

"My pleasure, too," Alice said. "Two cocks made me feel fantastic. Better than anything I've ever felt before!"

"And I want to book a date in the future, Alice," I said, "with your asshole! When you are ready, of course."

"Oh, me too!" Paul seconded.

Alice laughed, "I will see when I can 'fit' you both in!" making a lovely jest.

"Imagine if Elle and Jodie were here, too," Paul mused. "That would be incredible."

"Yes! Let's do that next time!" Alice enthused. "And Dad, it was extra, extra hot when you sucked Uncle Rob's cock. I loved it."

'So did I, Paul," I said, to prevent any possibility of embarrassment and to ensure there would be more in the future. "Thanks. I definitely owe you one," I said winking.

"I didn't plan it," Paul explained, "but it felt natural and I really liked doing it. It did feel hot!"

We all laughed. I reached out and gently stroked Paul's cock in full view of all to show my appreciation. Our eyes met again briefly.

Eventually, I stirred and went and opened the promised champagne and poured three flutes to continue the celebration in a more orthodox manner.

"Paul," I asked, "what were you doing at the adult store that day?"

He laughed. "I was buying a secret present for Alice's 18th!"

"Really?" I said laughing? "What did you decide on?"

"A lovely red butt plug, Uncle Rob!" Alice chirped in. Red was Elle's colour, too. "I'm still getting used to it, though!"

Naked, cuddled together, the three us chatted and touched each other freely and intimately. At one time both Alice's and my hand rested on Paul's nice cock.

Now that Alice and Paul had also broken the fuck barrier, it felt like something very special had occurred between us all. Something which had brought us closer and was sure to bring us even closer in the future.

---

Continued in Ch. 04