Family Matters! Ch. 04

Story Info
The family's inner circle grows bringing others together.
9.9k words
4.6
9.8k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 4th chapter of Rob, Elle and Jodie's exploration of family love and the other families that come into their orbit.

---

"I think Alice wants to try something random," Paul said. "It might do her good."

He had dropped by one afternoon and we were sitting around naked having a drink. Being naked with Paul was becoming pretty common these days. It was pretty relaxing.

Alice was Paul's 18 year old daughter. Paul and Alice had broken the fuck barrier soon after her birthday. Alice then suggested that Paul share Alice with me as a thank you for my help in bringing them together. I appreciated their kind gesture.

I knew well the joys of breaking the fuck barrier because I had broken it with my own daughters, Elle, now 21 and Jodie, 20, after Louise, my wife and the girls' mother, had died unexpectedly. We had initially broken the barrier through need, but afterwards we kept it broken, through love.

"Well, she could do that anywhere," I suggested, not very helpfully. "She'd get lots of takers for what she has to offer," I said thinking about Alice's pretty face, her nice big tits and her hairy cunt.

"True," Paul said thoughtfully, "but I wanted to make it exciting for her. An adventure."

"I guess we could get some of the guys around one evening," I mused, "and pass her round."

"Like your birthday party! That's not a bad idea," Paul said, "but it would be better if it was a little more edgy, unexpected."

"What about taking her dogging one night?" I asked. "Do people still do that? There used to be a couple of places around, I vaguely remember? Do you think she'd be up for that?"

"She could be," Paul said, "I reckon she might."

"That would be pretty hot!" I laughed, imagining. "There's always the nude beach, too," I added. "She'd go off a treat there."

"Yeah, she really would," Paul said laughing. "But I like the dogging idea better. At night and a little more unpredictable and mysterious. You'd never know who was next."

---

It was a warm summer's evening and I was laying on the bed naked, re-reading Aristotle's "Nicomachean Ethics," when Jodie, my youngest daughter, walked in. She was as naked as the day she was born but much more beautiful.

She had short blonde hair, a beautiful impish face, deep blue eyes, a slim, boyish body with cute little bumps for titties that I loved so much and a hot pussy covered in blonde pelt.

Without saying a word she helped herself to my complete set of cock and balls, taking them in her hands, fondling, squeezing and stroking, as only Jodie can.

I spread my legs apart and Jodie made herself home between them. She kissed my thighs then began to suck on my balls. It felt so nice that I had to put Aristotle to one side. Oh, well, I could read Aristotle later.

Jodie kissed along the shaft of my penis and upon reaching the head, kissed it a few times, licked it, tongued the slit and let her lips wrap entirely around it. If I wasn't hard before, I sure was now.

"Oh," I said tenderly, "that feels so beautiful, Jodie. Just what I needed. Thank you."

After a good sucking, Jodie straddled me and holding my cock pointing upwards, she slipped it into herself. She sat upright with the head inside her and I felt her hips slowly settle downwards until my hard cock was fully within her cunt.

Oh! That first full slide into my youngest daughter's snug wet little sleeve of her cunt was always very special.

"So hot, Jodie," I said, words being inadequate to describe the pleasure of a Jodie-fuck.

"Dad," Jodie said, "I can feel your cock so deep inside me. Fuck, it feels good."

Jodie started humping me. I watched entranced, as my cock slid up into her body so smoothly.

I rested my hands on Jodie's hips as she slowly rode my stiffie. I loved feeling the beautiful smooth soft skin of youth.

Jodie decidef to lift the fuck pace, so she leaned forward onto her hands. Her pelvis ground down hard on me.

I took advantage of the change in position to reach out and play with her sweet little tit-bumps. I let them move softly against the palms of my hands before I pinched and twisted the hardening buds of her nipples. Jodie enjoyed her nipples played with roughly. I enjoyed doing it. We were both happy. Jodie sighed and scrunched her eyes in pleasure.

God, I love fucking my youngest daughter Jodie so much, I thought as Jodie tongue kissed me, my cock deep inside her.

At that moment, Elle, Jodie's big sister, came into the bedroom.

"Cool," she said, "I hoped you would both be up here."

Elle slipped out of her clothes then French kissed her sister, followed by kissing me, so sweetly.

Seeing the two sisters kiss like that was electrifying. They kissed so lovingly and erotically. And since they had been doing it for so long, they knew intimately, how to fully please each other.

Jodie continued to ride my stiff pole.

"Is this seat taken?" Elle asked mischievously.

She then straddled my face and ground her pussy and asshole against me while she looked towards her little sister.

"Dad," Elle said, "it's so hot seeing your cock slide into Jodie like that."

I had to agree. But it was pretty nice to eat Elle's cunt and ass, too. My mouth was full of my eldest daughter's muff, otherwise I would have told her so.

I think every dad and daughter should experience this kind of love. It is amazing to physically make love to one daughter, but to make love to two daughters at the same time. Well, it was a luxury and I was a lucky father.

My tongue roamed between Elle's asshole, clit and cunt. It was hard to choose! Luckily, Elle was so hot and tasted so sweet that any choice was certain to be a good one.

After some time like this, we changed position. Elle went to all-fours, Jodie was on all-fours, too, her face buried into Elle's exposed ass, while I buried my cock into Jodie's exposed cunt.

It was a thrill seeing Jodie eat Elle out while I fucked her. I held her hips and pumped her hard and felt Jodie's internal cunt muscles squeeze me. I felt my balls tingling.

I gave an extra push on the inward thrust to encourage Jodie's tongue to sneak up and over Elle's crinkly little asshole. It pushed me to the brink.

"Oh, fuck," I cried, "I am going to cum girls!"

I pulled my slick dick out from Jodie's sweet cunt tube. The girls scurried to place their faces together. I jacked myself and a considerable load of cum was deposited into their open mouths and all over their happy faces.

They looked adorable with their Dad's cum oozing all over their beautiful cheeks and noses. Elle and Jodie then French kissed deeply mixing the cum in their mouths together sweetly.

The girls weren't finished, of course. They went back to the bed to "69" each other. I watched while I played with my soft cock. Jodie was on top and finger-fucked Elle with three slender fingers. The cum from their faces was smeared over the other's thighs and cunt.

After years of practice, the girls knew how to turn each other on. Soon both girls tensed and screams escaped their mouths.

Jodie shuddered then crumpled over and lay next to a tremor-filled Elle. I looked at my two naked daughters, laying their with legs spread open wide, their pussys gaping, after a very satisfying climax. Life doesn't get better than this I thought.

I kissed them both then settled down between them for what would be a wonderful dream-filled sleep.

---

"Hey Dad," Jodie said one evening, while we layed naked in bed together reading. "Katie said her Dad wants to come over and meet us."

I was never going to finish Aristotle, I thought.

Katie was a university student whom Jodie tutored in mathematics. We'd had our first threesome with her a few weeks ago and then every week since, following the end of her maths lesson, of course. Katie was not only smart, she was hot.

"What's on his mind?" I asked.

"No idea," Jodie responded. "Katie's doing well and she is enjoying her lessons. So there aren't any problems."

"Well, I'll guess we'll find out," I concluded. "When is he coming?"

"After Katie's next lesson," Jodie added. "So no fun afterwards, I'm sorry."

"Ah, well," I sighed, resigned to missing out on a nice post-lesson fuck, "there's always the following week. I hope she has been doing her 'homework,'"

Jodie laughed. "Yes, she has," she said. "She texts me pics of herself with her butt plug in most days."

She showed me a pic. It was unmistakeably Katie's ass with the green butt plug in situ.

"Mmm, hot," I said, "I can't wait to plug her butt."

---

A cooling breeze blew gently through the house. It was a warm afternoon and I was lazing on the couch downstairs. I was doing some work on the iPad, totally engrossed in what I was reading about dark matter and emergent gravity. I was naked, as usual, and my cock was flopped back on body, pleasantly heavy but not hard.

Someone walked into the room. I thought it must have Elle or Jodie coming home early. They had both gone out somewhere early in the morning, so I didn't look up and interrupt my reading or cover up.

"Hi," I said, "you're back early."

I heard a sharp in take of breath as in surprise or maybe shock.

"Oh my God!" I heard a startled voice exclaim.

I looked up, a little startled myself, to see Rita, one of Elle's friends standing there, hand over her, presumably open, mouth. She had been over a few times recently, working with Elle on an assignment.

"Uh, hi Rita," I replied, as coolly as I could. "I'm Rob, Elle's Dad."

"Oh my God, Rob," she said again. "You're naked!"

Rita didn't try to shield her eyes or turn away, which I took as a good sign, or a sign of real frozen shock. Anyway, it was a sign.

"I was hoping you wouldn't notice, Rita," I said drily, placing the iPad down but without trying to cover my modesty. It felt somehow nice to be displaying myself, even accidentally, to one of Elle's young friends. I guess something like this was bound to happen at some point.

"I didn't hear you come in," I explained.

She was calming down a little, but still taking in the full sight of my nakedness.

"I knocked a couple of times," she said, "but there was no answer. The door was open. Elle told me just to come right on in."

"I was reading," I explained, "I must have been too engrossed to hear you. I'm sorry."

"I should go...," she said.

"No need to rush off on my account," I assured her. "Maybe a drink would be good to help you settle down."

"I probably need a drink, actually," she agreed.

I stood up naked in front of her. My cock flopped around semi-hard and hanging out from my body a bit. My ball sac hung down loosely. I let her eyes fix on it before I left for the kitchen to fetch some wine.

I returned with two glasses of chilled Riesling. Rita was still standing. She was not very tall and had a very slight build. Her long straight, jet black hair fell just below her shoulders. Rita's beautiful clear brown skin was flawless, her eyes had dark almost black irises. She was gorgeous.

She wore a tiny sports top that just extended below her very flat tits and a pair of cut-off jeans that clung to her small, but shapely, derriere.

Rita had been here a few times before with Elle and I had admired her from afar. Elle told me she was 19, originally from Vietnam and was in some of her ecology classes this year at university. I had even mentioned to Elle how hot she was.

I handed her a glass of wine. I noticed her eyes sneak a peek of my cock.

"Thanks," she said.

"Have a seat," I offered.

"It's OK," she said. "I'd rather stand, I think." She took a gulp of wine.

"Cool," I said and sat on the lounge where I could see her and she could see me. I sat with my legs apart and my stiffening dick in clear view. I thought that I might be turning into exhibitionist.

"Is Elle here?" she asked finally.

"No, she isn't, I'm sorry," I replied. "She's out all day on a university trip to the sand dunes at the beach for one of her ecology subjects. Didn't she tell you?"

"No," Rita said. "She said to come over this afternoon and we could do some work on our assignment together. I guess she made a mistake with the day or the time or something."

I started to wonder about that, "or something." Messing up details didn't sound like Elle.

"Or, maybe I did," she added. "I guess I should go."

"You don't have to rush off, Rita," I encouraged her. "You can stay as long as you like. Elle will be home eventually. At least finish your wine.

"Uh, OK," she said slowly, "but I will go soon."

We chatted a little bit. I went to the kitchen and Rita let me top-up her glass.

"It's OK," she suggested tentatively, "if you want to get some clothes, Rob."

"I'm OK, thanks, Rita," I replied. "We like being nude at home."

"Elle, too?" she asked.

"Oh, yes," I replied, "and Jodie. We all like being nude together at home. And a lot of our friends enjoy it, too."

"Oh, really," she replied. "I didn't know..."

I thought she might be chilling a bit, though she remained standing. I tensed my groin so my cock twitched a little and she watched it.

"Do you like being nude, Rita?" I asked.

"I guess," she said, "sometimes."

"Would you like to be nude with Elle and Jodie?" I asked.

"Umm," she thought, "yes, probably. If they wanted and told me to."

"Why if they told you to?" I wanted to know.

"Well," she started, "I don't know. I haven't much experience being, um, nude with others."

She continued after a pause, "Their guidance would help me relax. I like to please others, I suppose, and not do the wrong thing or embarrass them."

I was beginning to think Rita might be a little submissive, so I asked her, "Sounds like being told what to do relaxes you, Rita?"

"Yes, in a way, I think so, Rob," she replied.

"You don't mind when others take charge, then, Rita?" I asked her.

"No," she replied, her eyes down. "It makes me feel like I fit in and it makes others happy."

"Well," I suggested, "this is my home and I am in charge here."

"Yes it is, Rob," She agreed. "You are."

I stood up and walked over to her. She didn't move away.

"You appreciate having rules, Rita?" I asked her.

"Yes," she answered, "otherwise it would be chaos."

"Well, Rita," I explained to her, "aren't you really breaking the rule of nudity in my home by still being dressed."

"Uh, yes," she said uncomfortably, "I suppose I am. I am sorry."

"What should happen to people who break rules?" I asked.

"Um," she thought, "I am not sure. They should be punished?"

"Good. What do you think your punishment should be, Rita, I wonder," I asked rhetorically, "for breaking the dress code?"

"Put your glass down," I said.

Rita did so.

"Thanks, Rita," I said. "Now, would you like to do what I tell you to do?"

She nodded demurely. Her long straight black hair waved in total agreement.

"Lovely, Rita," I said, "please, get on your knees and suck my cock."

She looked into my eyes with her hot coal dark eyes. Then Rita knelt down and this exquisitely delicate young lady took my cock into her lips. I felt her warm tongue exploring and her soft lips and a gentle suction.

"Don't forget my balls, Rita," I reminded her.

She slipped my cock from her mouth and sucked on my balls. Then she licked all up my shaft to take my cock within her mouth again. Rita was a lovely little cocksucker.

I put my hands on her silky head and started to slowly fuck her mouth. Rita easily took all my cock. I liked how she did it. A lot.

I had her stand up.

"You're still breaking the rules," I gently admonished her.

"Yes," she said meekly. "I am. I am sorry."

"We will have to fix that, then," I said gently to her.

I undid the button of her cut-off shorts and without warning pushed my right hand down inside them. No undies.

I wormed my way past her smooth straight thatch of pelt, down further between her legs. I could feel wetness but the shorts were too tight to finger her properly.

I withdrew my hand and fucked her sweet mouth with my damp fingers.

"Better take your shorts off please, Rita," I instructed.

"Yes, Rob," she replied.

She unzipped then wiggled them down over her slender hips. Delightfully, Rita was the same delicious brown all over. Yum. She was beautiful.

"Let me help you with this, Rita, " I said.

I shoved a hand under her sports top and levered it above her flat little tits. Twin dark tiny nipples raised sweetly on almost invisible areolae, greeted my eyes.

I sucked and bit each one. Rita shivered.

I pulled the sports top over her head. Rita was naked now.

"Mmm," I said. "Much better, don't you agree?"

"Yes, it is, Rob," Rita replied.

"Turn around, let me see your naked body, Rita," I asked.

She turned so her cute little narrow ass was facing me. I felt the soft curve of it's surface.

"So nice, Rita," I observed, "bend over."

Rita bent over deliciously.

"Spread your legs apart," I suggested, "wider."

I could see her cunt between her legs.

"Now spread your bum for me, Rita," I asked. "I'd like to see your asshole."

Rita did so, without question. It was such a beautiful sight.

Rita's asshole was a tight little asterisk just above her neat cunt slit. I let my fingers feel her twin holes.

I knelt down before the alter of Rita's ass and spread her cunt lips open. Beautiful rose pink surrounded by soft brown. I tasted her delicious pussy and then traced my tongue along the path that led to her asshole and rimmed her.

Rita groaned.

"Do you like that, Rita?" I asked. "Do you like me rimming your asshole?"

"Oh, yes Rob," Rita replied. "I like it very much."

"Have you been fucked up the ass before, Rita?"

"No."

"But you would like to be?" I asked.

After a pause she replied, "Yes, Rob. I would like to try it."

"Good," I replied, "because I want to fuck you up the ass, as well.

I think Rita shivered with excitement.

"But today I will just fuck you in your cunt Rita," I advised. "After your asshole is prepared, I will fuck you up your ass. You understand?"

"Yes," she responded, "thank you."

I took her to the lounge and sat her down. Her flat chest with the hard tiny nipples was an enormous turn-on. She had a thatch of black, straight haired pelt. Her pussy lips curved nicely. The hood of her clitoris just poked above the clam shell-line of her labia. Fuck, she looked gorgeous.

Rita laid back almost flat on the lounge. I spread her legs wide apart and knelt between them.

I put some lube on my fingers.

"Play with your tits, Rita," I asked. "Pull hard on the nipples."

Rita did so, it was a big turn on to watch her tease herself like that. She was obviously getting off on the sensations she felt and the situation she was in. I inserted two lubed fingers straight into her cunt. Rita was making me hot.

"You like that, Rita?" I checked.

"Rob, yes," she gasped.

Rita was tight inside. Her tube wasn't too long, but long enough for me.

I removed my fingers and rubbed the head of my cock and its pre-cum all over her clit cunt and ass. I tapped her clit with it and Rita tensed in delicious excitement.

I slid my cock into Rita hard straight away and began to fuck away some of the sexual tension that had been building in me. She was a neat fit. Her cunt gave lots of hot cock sensation all the way in and out. She continued to stretch her nipples out, something that always was a turn on for me.

"God, Rob," she said. "Your big cock is fucking my pussy."

"Yes it is," I agreed. "You like?"

"Yes," she gasped.

"Rita," I said, "look. I want you to see my cock fucking you."

She opened her eyes and watched with dark-eyed intensity.

"My god," she exclaimed. "It looks amazing. You are going all the way in! It's so long."

My cock is only average but I didn't correct her. It was nice fucking Rita on her back. It was good watching her tease her tint nipples and her face was very expressive. Expressions of pleasure, smiles, drifted across her visage regularly. And mine too. Rita was an excellent fuck.