Family Matters! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nearing cum point. I thought it best just to keep going and cum inside this delicate little 19 year old friend of Elle's.

I mixed the tempos a bit. Holding her slim brown hips, I fucked her slowly then sped up, playing and experimenting for Rita's and my own pleasure.

Eventually though, it was time. I shoved into her neat cunt as deep as I could go. I tingled. Then I throbbed. And pulsed. And vibrated. And gushed. I shot a truck load of sticky thick cum deep down Rita's sweet cunthole.

It was such intense, pure pleasure.

"Oh, fuck Rita," I cried, "you are so fucking hot!"

I stayed plugged in Rita's cunt for a while enjoying the feeling of her pussy wrapped around my cock. My cock withdrew slowly and I watched with pleasure as some of my cum dribbled from Rita's hot little cunt slit. It contrasted nicely against her lovely brown skin.

I massaged her asshole using my dripping cum as a lubricant. I couldnt wait to fuck Rita's ass. I put my fingers in her cunt again. I bent my face and started to lick her clit. Rita writhed.

"Tell me what feels best," I told her.

I licked a few different ways, varying pressure, tempo and location. It was fun experimenting on her.

"Oh, yes," Rita cooed, at some point, so I locked the parameters in and kept them constant.

"Ohh, ohh, ohh," Rita gapsed after some minutes. Her hips lifted from the lounge and all the muscles in her body tensed. I kept the tempo going. Suddenly, under their own impetus, Rita's hips were flung by their own accord, high in the air. They landed on the lounge and bounced involuntarily a few more times.

The orgasm took over her body for several minutes. Her chest and belly shook as did her sweet thighs and hips. There was a light perspiration on her brow. Her body smelled sensationally. Finally, once the aftershocks ebbed away, she lay there on the lounge peacefully.

I went away and returned with some towels to refresh Rita and some lotions to rub all over her body. I loved taking gentle loving care of my partners afteewards. She roused while I tended her. We kissed tenderly.

I brought us both fresh glasses of chilled Riesling. We lay together naked on the lounge enjoying the intimate moments after our intense first fuck.

"I hope you enjoyed it, Rita," I asked.

"Yes," she replied. "I did. Thank you. When I came here, I didn't expect..."

I kissed her again.

"I thought Elle would be here," she continued. "Our assignment..."

'Well," I suggested, "you will just have to come back again soon, when Elle is here. I'd love you to visit a lot more."

"Yes," Rita said smiling, "me too. Elle is nude here, too, you said?"

"All the time," I replied. "Ask her. Do you like the idea of seeing Elle naked?"

"Yes," Rita said coyly. "Elle is very sexy. I think about her naked a lot." She giggled delightfully.

"Well," I stressed, "you are welcome to come here as often as you want and see Elle. I'd like that."

"Me too," she said. We kissed again.

"I'd like you to meet Jodie properly, too," I said. "Jodie would so enjoy meeting you, Rita."

"That reminds me," I said as I stood up and went to the drawer of the buffet. "Next time you are here, I want to fuck your asshole, remember, Rita darling."

"Yes, Rob," Rita agreed. "I would like to try it, too. And I will do as you say, I promise."

"Good," I said returning with something in my hand. It was a spare butt plug that I had bought for Alice, but then found Paul had already got her one.

"Lube this up and wear it up your bum for a little while each day," I explained. "Then when you are here next time, I will fuck you up your ass."

"Oh, wow," Rita said. "So thoughtful, Rob. Thank you."

We kissed.

We chatted for a while longer until Rita had to dress and go home. I dropped her at her home, which, conveniently, wasn't far away.

She waved sweetly from the gate then walked up the steps and inside her front door.

I looked forward with anticipation to her next visit.

---

Paul and Alice had chosen Saturday night for the visit to the local dogging spot. The girls had some uni dance, so I was at a loose end anyway. Paul thought Saturday night might be busier, but these places are hit and miss.

They drove over to our place at about 8pm. Alice was wearing a sleeveless button up top and a skirt. She showed me that she wasn't wearing any underpants. I'm not sure she ever did. I had a feel anyway, to confirm it. She was damp.

"I can't believe we're finally doing this," Alice said excitedly. "I can't wait. Hope there will be a few men around."

"There'll be enough," Paul laughed.

"And if there aren't, Alice," I added smiling, "your Dad and I will fuck you."

"We'll fuck you anyway, darling daughter," Paul said giving Alice a tender French kiss.

We drove to the spot which was a fair way from our homes. There was a carpark near some bushland with paths leading off on little bushwalks and one leading to a little picnic area by the river. It was away from any houses and very quiet. It was a full moon and there were a few dim lights around the carpark. There were one or two other cars there.

We sat and sussed it out. Alice was in the passenger side, her Dad behind the wheel and I sat in the back. We saw a car arrive and one leave.

"Looks alright," Paul concluded. "You're OK for this, Alice?" Paul asked.

"Oh yes!" She replied.

"OK," Paul nodded. "Just start off low key, though."

Paul opened his window briefly and placed a water bottle on the roof of the car.

After a few minutes a car door opened on the other side of the carpark and an older man walked our way, but not directly towards the car. He made like he was going to the bin or the bubbler or something, but on the way back he casually strayed a little closer to the car. I'm sure he could see Alice now and he cautiously approached her window and looked in.

Alice smiled through the closed window. Paul reached over and started undoing the buttons on Alice's top. The man was watching intently.

When all the buttons were undone, Paul spread open the front of Alice's shirt exposing her ample breasts. Alice's big areolae floated like dark lilies on a pond, each with a hard nipple at the centre.

The man took in the view of 18 year old Alice's tits. He stood up and unzipped his pants. A big semi hard cock oozed out and he began to stroke it.

"Oh, wow," Alice said excitedly. "What a great cock! And uncut!"

Paul played with Alice's tits for a few minutes.

"Do you want to hold it?" Paul asked.

Alice simply nodded.

The doggers cock was now hard. Paul let Alice's window down and the man's cock was immediately presented to Alice.

She quickly took it in her hand and started to stroke it, making the foreskin roll back and forth across the nicely shaped head of the man's glans.

"Oh, you're so pretty, darling," the man said as Alice played with his stiff dick. "Why don't you give it a suck, eh, love?"

Alice looked to Paul.

"Yes, if you want," Paul said nodding.

That was all Alice needed. She leaned her face forward and took the exposed head of the uncut cock between the soft lips of her mouth. There were the familiar sucking sounds and the man move his hips back and forth to mouth-fuck Alice.

"Oh, yeah, darling," he said, "that's just right."

He reached in and gave Alice's tits a feel.

Another man, younger, had come over and was jacking himself in the background while he watched.

Paul spread Alice's legs apart and started to finger her wet cunt. I took my cock out and started to jack.

The first man could see Paul fingering his daughter while Alice sucked him off.

"Is it ok to,...?" he asked.

Paul checked with Alice and nodded.

Suddenly the man's cock throbbed several times in Alice's mouth. He just groaned. He stood dazed for a little while then slipped his freshly sucked cock from Alice's mouth. Alice had drunk his cum completely.

"Thanks angel," he said. "Hope to see you here again, soon."

He zipped up then went back to his car and drove away.

The second man stepped up to the window. His cock was cut and not very long.

"You mind?" he asked.

Alice nodded and she was soon sucking her second cock to climax for the night.

"Oh, wow," Alice said as he walked away satisfied and Paul closed her window. "That was so fucking exciting Dad and Uncle Rob!"

"You were great, Alice," I congratulated her. "It was very exciting. I'm hard as a rock back here."

Paul had recovered the drink bottle from the roof of the car.

"You're OK, Alice?" Paul asked.

"Yes," she replied, "really well."

"Is it alright? Do you like it, Alice?" Paul asked. "Do you like sucking the cocks of strangers?"

"Oh yeah, Dad," Alice replied. "It's fantastic. Hot. Super exciting."

"Cool, darling," Paul said smiling. "That's my girl."

It was my girls, too. Elle and Jodie had both worked at the glory hole a year or so ago. They both enjoyed cocksucking strangers.

"And I liked how you fingered my pussy while I sucked them, Dad," Alice added. "That was hot."

"My pleasure," Paul replied smiling. "Feel like anything else in your pussy, tonight?"

"Like the two hot cocks of my Dad and Uncle?" Alice said smiling. "Yes, please. I want it after that."

"Me too," I added.

"OK," Paul said. "Let's do it here."

"In the car?" Alice said puzzled.

"No," Paul said, "there's a picnic area through the bush with a picnic table and bench. I thought..."

"Will it be comfortable?" Alice asked.

"I've got a really good foam rubber camp mattress in the boot," he said. "That would be ideal."

"Would any other guys be there?" Alice asked?

"I don't know," Paul said, "it's possible. Would you mind?"

"Not with my Dad and Uncle to protect me," Alice said smiling. "It would be kinda kinky and exciting."

No-one else had driven up and it looked like a quiet night ahead.

Paul hauled the mattress and and a few other items out of the boot and we made our way through the moonlit bush to the picnic table area near the river. It wasn't very far.

Paul rolled the camp mattress onto the table. When he was satisfied with it, he came over to Alice and me standing in the moonlight.

"OK," Paul said, "let's start."

I was keen and closest to Alice, so I turned to her and began to French kiss her. Alice's tongue snaked into my mouth. I was pretty worked up and I didn't want to mess around. I undid the buttons of her shirt and slipped it off her shoulders and began squeezing and groping her tit mounds.

Alice's tits were great. Bigger than Elle's handful and Jodie's bumps, with big "eyes."

I passed Alice over to Paul. Alice's hands rubbed the front of Paul's jeans as he tongue kissed her and fondled his loving daughter's tits. As they kissed and Alice rubbed Paul's crotch, Paul undid Alice's skirt and let it down, so that she was naked before us in the moonlight.

With her thick triangle of dark pelt, her large breasts with the areolae-eyes, Alice looked like a beautiful pagan neolithic goddess standing before us. It was really erotic to be doing this with Paul and Alice in the open in a public space.

I stood behind Alice and fondled her ass while Paul fingered her pussy and we took turns kissing her.

"Oh," Alice groaned, "Dad, so nice, mmm Uncle Rob. You guys are the best!"

Alice sank to her knees and started undoing Paul's zip and then mine. Our jeans were around our knees and in no time, our cocks were in Alice's hot little mouth.

"Fuck, Alice," I said, "I love the way you suck my cock. So nice."

"Rob," Paul said, "I must say that I am really turned-on seeing your cock in Alice's mouth. It's made me so hard."

I knew that feeling. It was the warm feeling that comes from sharing one's daughter (or one's wife, I guessed), with other men who appreciated the gift. Such a special feeling. It bound together an elite group of people!

"Hop up on the camp mattress on the table, Alice," Paul suggested. "I think it's time to fuck you now."

"Ooh, yes," Alice cooed. "At last!"

As Alice lay on the table with her legs spread, I noticed someone on the path moving slowly closer for a better look.

Paul slipped his dick into his daughter with easy familiarity now. It was a nice to see how comfortable they had become.

"Oh Dad," Alice cried, "I love feeling your cock slide into me that first time."

After a litte while Paul gave me a turn at his daughter. Alice's cunt was as snug as ever. She was such a hot fuck.

The shadowy figure had come closer and had been joined by another man. They looked on in interest.

"Alice," Paul said quietly, "we have company, if you want."

"You check them out Dad," Alice responded. "If you think they're OK, then yes, I'd love to let them fuck me and you and Uncle Rob watch."

I kept up pummelling Alice and groping her hot ample tits.

Paul had approached the men and they had come back with him. They were older. They were obviously very pleased to see 18 year old Alice being fucked in the open.

They took their cocks out and started stroking. They looked good. Thick, cut and not too long.

"May we?" one asked.

Paul nodded.

I withdrew my dick and the first man started fucking Alice without much ado.

"Oh, yeah, sweetie pie," he said. "She has such a hot little cunt!"

The second man was delighted by the report from the front-line and was keen for a go. Alice soon had her first little fuck-train going, with the four of us taking turns fucking her cunt.

Alice was enjoying it so much. I think the cock variety was a big turn on for her. As was the fact that two of the men were total strangers. I think Paul liked that idea too. His daughter being fucked in front of him by total strangers!

The train was gaining pace when a third man arrived. He was tall, slim, wore glasses and was probably in his early 50s but it was hard to be certain in the moonlight.

He watched for a while before Paul spoke to him

"She is my daughter. Do you want to join in?"

"God!" he said. "Your daughter? Wow, she looks the same age as my daughter. Yes please, I'd love to fuck her, if you don't mind."

He rapidly dropped his pants and revealed a long, slim cock tumescing quickly. He looked amazing.

He took his place in line and soon Alice had five men at her service. Alice groaned deeply when the new man drilled her hole. His cock was longer and I think she sensed the extra reach.

It was really nice seeing this new man fuck Alice gently but firmly. He took his time easing his cock back and forwards but sometimes he would drive his cock up Alice hard and fast.

Soon though, the two older guys were nearing the climax point. "Can I cum inside her?" one guy asked Paul.

Paul glanced to Alice who nodded.

"Yes, sure," Paul said. "Fill her up."

The first two men smiled and one after the other they emptied the contents of their balls into Alice's cunt.

They thanked Paul and Alice and me, then after cleaning up a bit with the hand towels Paul had brought, left very satisfied customers.

The newest man then slid into Alice's cum-filled cunt and whispered something, a name? Patty? Cathie? Maybe. He put his hands on Alice's hips and fucked her to his completion. I could see his long shaft throbbing in Alice's pussy as he shot his cum into Paul's daughter's cunt.

He thanked us all very graciously and discreetly left.

Paul and I then took turns fucking the now slick tunnel of Alice's pussy.

"God, I want to cum so badly," Paul said as he pounded into his daughter's well-fucked hole.

I was standing behind him, waiting my turn. When he slipped his dick out for my go, instead of slipping past him, I reached around and took his cock in my hand. My hard cock rubbed against his ass cheek.

"Oh, Rob, fuck yes," was all Paul said.

Alice looked up to see what was happening and smiled approvingly.

Using Alice's juice for lubricant I jacked Paul to climax. I felt his cock pulse in my hand and I aimed his load all over his daughter's cunt that lay spread open before him. Some sprayed on Alice's pelt, cunt hole and legs and some dripped on my hand. I tasted it discreetly. So salty and tasty!

"Oh, shit yeah," Paul yelled. "That was super fucking amazing. Rob your turn..."

I slipped into Alice's slack jawed cunt hole and fucked her again. I was so turned on by Paul's throbbing climax though, that I couldn't last long.

I pulled out from Alice and Paul, from behind, pressed his body against my back. He took my cock in his hand and jacked me off all over Alice's open cunt. I loved the feeling of my cock throbbing in Paul's firm grip. I had lots of cum to share and it beaded on Alice's pelt and ran down her legs and ass. Paul's hands were sticky.

Fuck it felt good. It felt great to cum over Alice like that from her Dad's hand.

We were both spent, but we rallied and turned our attention to the night's undeniable star, Alice.

Tag teaming, we licked her cunt and asshole and brought her to a massive cum. After all the fucking and excitement Alice exploded like a firework with throbs and spasms.

She laid still for a while enjoying the feeling of the intense climax ebb slowly away, while we gently washed her and applied moisturiser where needed.

We cuddled and dressed and made our way back to the car, exhilarated. It had been such a wonderful night!

I hoped there would be more! I wondered whether Rita might enjoy dogging. It was a very pleasing thought.

---

Katie's Dad arrived just as her maths lesson with Jodie was wrapping up. I answered the door to a tall man, probably in his early 50's.

"Hi," he said, "I'm Martin, Katie's Dad. You must be Rob?"

"Correcto-mundo, Martin," I said shaking his hand, "pleased to meet you. Come in. The girls are just finishing up their lesson. They'll be down in a minute."

I led Martin into the lounge room.

"Can I get you a drink?" I asked.

Martin asked for a glass of Chardonnay and I went to get us both a drink. We chatted easily together.

Martin was tall and looked in reasonable shape. He wore glasses. I hadn't met him before, but he looked kind of familiar. My thoughts were interrupted by the sudden arrival of the girls from upstairs. Jodie was wearing a dark pencil dress that stopped about mid-thigh. She looked a million dollars.

"Hi Dad," Katie said obviously pleased to see her father. They gave each other a little hug and a kiss.

"How was the lesson?" Martin asked his daughter.

"Oh, great," Katie replied. "I've learned so much from Jodie."

"Martin," I said with my arm comfortably around my daughter's waist, "this is my youngest daughter, Jodie."

I went to fetch some wine for the girls.

"Hi, Jodie," Martin said, offering his hand, "I am so pleased to meet you."

"Hi, Martin," Jodie replied, "you have a very talented daughter."

"Yes, I know," he said, "Katie is very special. But I wanted to thank you personally, Jodie. Since Katie has been taking lessons with you, she has become a different person. She is so enthusiastic about her studies now, and life in general. And her grades are excellent."

"Well," Jodie said graciously, "I think you should really be thanking Katie. She is the one doing all the hard work."

"Yes," he agreed, "but I think you deserve a lot of the credit as well. I don't know how you have done it, but you have really touched Katie and made her very happy."

Martin didn't realise that Jodie had literally touched Katie in many different ways and places: with her strap-on, her fingers, her tongue, the butt plug.

Katie had often talked about how she wished her father and her's relationship was as close as Jodie was with me. I wondered whether this was a chance to help her make her dream come true?

I topped up everyone's wine glasses. We were all relaxing nicely.

"Well," Jodie said thoughtfully, "I've encouraged Katie to be herself and to be open to new experiences. And also be aware of her own wants and desires."