Family Matters! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jodie has helped me so many ways, Dad," Katie said. "She makes me feel so good about myself."

"Jodie does have a knack of making people feel good," I said. "And from what I have seen, I think Katie has a knack for it, as well. And I think that after spending quality time with Jodie and me here, she has come to realise that the person she would most like to please, maybe after Jodie, is you, Martin."

"What do you mean?" Martin asked, puzzled.

"Let me show you," I said.

I moved next to Jodie. I put my glass and hers on coasters on the buffet. Katie and Martin were watching us. I took Jodie in my arms and we kissed passionately.

"What? Katie?" Martin asked. "You want me to kiss you?"

She nodded, "Yes, Dad," she said quietly, "like Rob and Jodie."

Martin looked puzzled.

More encouragement was needed. I kissed Jodie again but this time I pulled her tight pencil skirt over her hips. Of course, Jodie was not wearing underwear. Her beautiful little blonde pelt was in full view. As we kissed, my hand moulded over my daughter's mons and slipped between her legs along the line of her cunt.

Martin stood there with his mouth open and his pants tenting.

"Katie, you want me, us, to...," he trailed.

"Yes, Dad," she said, "for ages."

Martin was silent, looking at his beautiful daughter. "Me too," he admitted. "I want to so badly."

Martin took Katie into his arms and kissed her passionately. Katie massaged the erection in his pants.

I lifted Jodie's skirt over her head so she was naked. Martin watched everything. She turned full circle for Martin to view her nakedness. I spread Jodie's ass cheeks to let Martin know that everything was available. Then I suckled on Jodie's beautiful little soft tiny tit mounds.

Katie had undone Martin's pants and his cock flipped out in the open. It was long, slim and cut. His pubes were trimmed and his balls shaved.

It was then that I recalled where I had seen Martin before. Wow, I thought. Who would have guessed!

I watched as Katie took her Dad's cock in her mouth for the first time. It was always a special moment. She started sucking it. From personal experience with Katie's mouth, I knew Martin would be enjoying it.

I stripped off and stood near Martin and Jodie knelt down and began to suck my cock. It was so good seeing our daughters lovingly servicing their Dad's cocks.

Jodie put her arm around Katie's shoulders and the two girls passionately kissed with their tongues.

"Oh, wow," Martin said. "Katie, Jodie, that's very hot."

Martin used the pause to strip off. Yes, definitely. I recognised Martin! I wondered if he recognised me.

After the kiss the girls stood up and a naked Jodie stripped Katie naked in front of her father. Judging by how he stroked his cock, he didn't seem to mind at all.

Katie's litte soft conical titties were beautiful. The tiny nipples were as hard as Martin's cock. Her shaved labia were puffy and inviting. Unsurprisingly, Katie had her butt plug in, and bending her over, Jodie carefully removed it from its tight ring in front of us. That was an extremely erotic scene. Martin licked his lips and took his cock in his hand once again.

I stood beside Martin. Katie and Jodie took their Dad's cocks into their mouths once more. Katie was really mouth-fucking her Dad taking most of his long shaft into her. Jodie fondled my balls while she worked my cock head with her lips and tongue.

Then the girls swapped Dads! Jodie took Martin's length into her mouth, deep throating him. I am not sure he had experienced that before. He moaned so loudly, his hand resting in Jodie'a blonde hair.

Katie enthusiastically sucked mine. It was hot seeing the two daughters sword-swallowing the "wrong" Dad's cock.

After a while I suggested Jodie hop on the lounge on her knees and lean over towards the back of the lounge. Katie followed suit next too her.

Soon the two daughter's asses were pointing towards their Dads who had a perfect view of their rosette assholes and the slits of their wet cunts below. Jodie's ass was angular, narrower, more boyish, while Katie's was deliciously rounded and feminine.

They looked so beautiful displayed together like that.

I put some lube on the coffee table in preparation. Approaching Jodie, I began to lick her clit hard before sliding my tongue into her cunt hole to taste her sweet pussy juice. Then I rimmed her and tongue-fucked her asshole. I could sense this turned Martin on even more and he soon began his very own and first oral exploration of his 18 year old daughter's cunt and ass.

It's hot seeing a Dad eat his daughter for the first time. Katie groaned under Martin's expertise and wriggled with pleasure from her Dad's tongue. As Martin ate Katie's asshole he slipped his index finger into his daughter's wet cunt. It went easily all the way in. So he slipped in another, to two finger-fuck his daughter. Katie moaned happily.

It looked so hot that I two fingered Jodie. I didn't want her to miss out! Both Dad's happily admired each other's handiwork.

"Dad," Jodie asked, "would you fuck me, now? In front of Katie and Martin?"

Katie took the cue and asked her Dad to fuck her as well.

We both readily agreed.

We lined our cocks at the entrances to our daughter's pussies, tapping them lightly. We nodded to each other and at the same time slipped our cocks into our daughter's wet cunt tubes.

It was so hot to see Martin's long cock sliding into his daughter for the first time. It was simply exciting to watch Martin fuck Katie while I ploughed Jodie's delightful field.

I thought Jodie might like to feel Martin's cock in her so I withdrew my cock and tapped him on the shoulder.

He looked at me asking if I was sure and I nodded.

Jodie, realising the what was happening encouraged, "Yes, Martin, come and fuck me!"

He withdrew his long cock, glistening wet with Katie's juice and went to Jodie. He first, quickly tasted my daughter's holes then ran his cock along the groove of her pussy and over her crinkled asshole. Lastly, he two fingered her pussy to open the pathway. Then he tenderly slid his long stick into my daughter's cunt. Jodie said simply, "Oh, yesss."

"Jodie," Martin groaned, "what an amazing lady you are!"

Katie and I had both been watching the tender scene.

"Rob, would you like put your cock in my cunt while you wait for Jodie?" Katie asked.

I nodded.

"Thank you, Katie. I'd be honoured to," I replied, kissing her with tenderness.

I spread Katies cunt hole wide so it gaped before me. I made sure Martin had a good look as well. Then, in front of him, I started to fuck his daughter.

I think we both enjoyed seeing each other fucking each others daughter. We swapped around a few more times.

I was fucking Jodie's cunt when I reached for the lube and began to lubricate her delicious asshole.

I offered the lube to Martin and squeezed an amount on to his fingers. I wanted make sure that Katie got everything she so richly deserved. Let's strike while the iron is hot. He massaged it in and around Katie's sweet unfucked little sphincter.

I withdrew my cock from Jodie's neat cunt. Martin watched closely as I slid it into Jodie's waiting asshole. Jodie's ass was used to it, but it was still so damn tight! I could only imagine how good Katie's ass would feel.

Martin followed my lead. Gently, slowly, he teased the head of his cock past the tight rubber-like ring of Katie's asshole. As it slipped in, Katie gasped.

"Oh, fuck, Katie," Martin groaned, "hell, your ass feels so good."

More and more of Martin's long dick glided into Katie's asshole. She was no longer an anal virgin.

Soon Martin was able to fuck his daughter's ass with more freedom. The work with the butt plug had definitely paid off. Katie cried out from the sheer pleasure of having her Dad fuck her up the ass. Looking down I saw two dad's cocks in two amazing daughters' assholes. It was beautiful.

I wondered if Martin would want to try Jodie's asshole, so I withdrew and made the offer which was quickly accepted. I think Martin liked Jodie a lot.

I watched as Martin took as much loving care with Jodie as he had with Katie and gently slid his cock up her bum hole. This guy was all class. Jodie? Well she was obviously enjoying the extra long fuck strokes.

I turned my attention to Katie's ass.

"Oh, Katie, I have been so looking forward to this," I let her know.

"Me too, Rob," Katie replied. "Since the first day I met you."

She sucked my cock a few times but then I moved it away from her mouth and had her turn around and bend down again. I put my cock to Katie's ass hole. The butt plug and Martin'a cock had Katie well prepared. I applied some extra lube and slipped easily into Katie's back door. Her rear passage was so smooth and tight! Similar to Jodie's maybe, I thought. Maybe tighter! It was so good. I knew that from now on I would be up to ride Katie's ass any time it was offered!

Martin was enjoying the fuck-sensation that is Jodie's ass. I was impressed how Jodie's ass took the full length of Martin's long cock. Martin was also helping himself to freely grope Jodie's slender body. He tugged her nipples very firmly and Jodie loved it.

I was getting close to cumming but I thought that Martin should be the first to cum in Katie's ass, so I pulled my cock out. I showed Martin Katie's gape and he withdrew from Jodie to fill it. Soon we were both ass-fucking our our own daughter, this time until we came.

It didn't take too long. Nearly simultaneously we thrust in deep and held our balls against our daughter's body. I was amazed how little Katie's ass took all of Martin's long cock!

Then the parallel cock throbbing began and so did the groaning from Dads and daughters. Katie and Paul felt the thrilling sensation as his jets of hot cum shot in her ass for the first time. I knew they would share the experience many more times.

I loved cumming in Jodie's svelte little butt as well. It was something I never tired of experiencing. I loved shooting in that beautiful confined space, jammed full with my hard throbbing dick.

We left our cocks plugged-in for as long as we could. We high-fived each other. We freely admired the beautiful tableau it made.

Eventually our cocks slid out followed by thick trails of Dad cum. It ran deliciusly down over our daughters cunts.

The girls sat up and cleaned our cocks. Then they sat back, feet on the lounge, legs spread wide. They were holding hands. They looked so beautiful. We knelt before them to repay them for their wonderful precious gift.

I lifted the hood of Jodie's clit and sucked it hard. I let my fingers explore her holes lightly before gently letting my index and middle fingers fuck each of her holes simultaneously as I ate her clit.

Martin lapped upward from Katie's asshole to her clit. He found a rhythm she approved and he placed two fingers into her cunt to give her a feeling of fullness to enhace her sensations when eventually she would cum.

The eroticism of having her father finally eat her out brought Katie off first. She was breathing heavily, grunting, her body arching, nipples raised. Then a huge "Aahhh," and her hips thashed "Yesyesyes," as she felt the quakes from the first cum from her dad. It was so heart-warming.

After the initial paroxysms, Martin lowered Katie's legs and layed on her cuddling her, comforting her, thanking her for her love.

Jodie came at almost the same time. I could feel her tension building and knew I had to keep eating her at the same steady pace. I suckled her clit hard one more time and then she too arched her body, nipples hard and cried out in pleasure as the waves rippled through her body.

I lay on her similarly, comforting her and thanking her for her wonderful gift of love.

After some time I roused and brought some towels and lotion for Martin and I to cleanse and refresh our daughters. I brought more wine.

We invited Katie and Martin to stay for dinner. We didn't bother dressing. It was nice to see everyone naked and relaxed.

"Rob and Jodie...thank you," Martin said. "I don't really know what to more to say."

It was enough and I was happy to see that Martin and Katie were holding hands, tenderly. There was real love between those two.

"Thanks, Rob and Jodie," Katie said. "I've always wanted to be close to Dad like this. Like you two."

"You'll never regret it," Jodie said. "It's life-changing."

"Thanks for bringing us closer," Martin added. "I've always loved Katie. But I was afraid. Afraid of showing my love! It's so good to be able to freely express it now."

"It's a very special relationship between Dad and daughter," I agreed.

Elle arrived home later in the evening. She was happily surprised and not at all fazed. Cool Elle.

"Jeepers," Elle said laughing, "everyone's here and I missed out!"

Jodie introduced her to our new Dad-daughter lovers and then Elle joined us naked for the rest of the evening. She was drawn to Martin quite naturally and Katie liked her so much.

As they were readying to go, I drew Martin aside.

"I hope you enjoyed tonight, Martin." I said.

"Yes, I did," he replied smiling. "Everything. Very much."

"Look, I just wanted to say that I appreciated how well you treated Jodie," I said. "You were so tender with her."

"I enjoyed fucking Jodie so much, Rob," Martin said. "I can tell that she is someone very special."

"Maybe you can pick up Katie every now and then in the future..."

He agreed to pick Katie up occasionally, but it wouldn't be possible often because of his work. He added that we could catch up at other times, if we wanted, over at their place or here.

"We would all enjoy that, I said. Elle is a great fuck, too," I assured him.

I had to ask.

"Martin. You know when you arrived, I wondered if I had seen you somewhere before," I started.

"You did?" he asked.

"Yes," I added, "and when I saw your cock, I realised where it was."

"Oh, really?" he laughed. "Where was that?"

"At a park a few weeks ago," I explained. "Full moon. I was with my friend, Paul. We were introducing his daughter, Alice, to dogging... I think you, uh, might have given her a good fucking that night. You have a great cock."

"Thanks, um..., yeah it was me," Martin concluded. "I remember the night. And the girl. Nice thick pubes. Nice tits. She was fucking hot. They're not always so hot at that place. What a tight cunt she had! I remember there were two guys with her, but I mainly focused on her and her cunt. I went there to relieve the frustration of not being able to fuck Katie. She was so like Katie, I... Guess I will go there less frequently now, though."

"Well, Alice and Paul are good friends and we catch up quite a bit," I said. "We should try and all hook up sometime. I am sure that they would be keen. Paul would definitely enjoy meeting Katie..."

"I'd be definitely up for that," Martin said brightly. "And so would Katie, I think, after seeing her fuck tonight. It would be great if we can make it happen. And I'd love to fuck Alice again. And Jodie and of course, Elle, too..."

---

Maybe continued in Ch. 05