Family Matters Ch. 08

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance hucow.
1.8k words
4.07
1.8k
00

Part 8 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
89 Followers

After their lunch Lawrence had a task for Arnold. They needed groceries; shopping was Faith's job and she would go to the store, but under his son's direction.

They debated whether she should go naked. Arnold thought so but his father declined; he wanted to introduce her more slowly. There would be enough for the employees to digest on the first visit, he did not want to shock them. Once they became comfortable with her new status then perhaps...

Besides, that shift was pretty revealing. The boy could make her leave the top two buttons open; and lift the hem whenever he wanted to show her off.

Arnold liked the idea and they reached agreement.

Lawrence demonstrated how to put the ball in her mouth and fasten the straps around her head. Her stepson (she still thought of him that way) led her to the front closet where she put on her skimpy shift and he leashed her.

He had made out the shopping list; he handed it to her and she held it in one hand. He pointed to a pocket in the shift. Of course, why had she not noticed that before? She tucked it away and Lawrence opened the door as she left with Arnold guiding her.

She recalled when she was first married, what a silly name she thought "Arnold" was for the child. Now he had used her rear (she still felt it), would be in all her openings before long, and held her leash.

She was a regular customer at the store; everyone knew her. She tried to preserve whatever dignity she could, and to pretend nothing was different except for being half-naked on a leash and gagged. Arnold followed her as she selected items and put them in her basket.

She was nearly to the end of her list when they ran into a middle-aged gentleman.

Mr. Waller was a friend of the family. On his occasional visits he always viewed Faith as if appraising her. That used to make her nervous; but she was comfortable with it now, even happy to be sized up.

If he felt any surprise he did not show it but greeted Arnold and asked if Faith belonged to him.

The boy said no, she was his father's property.

Had he used her?

Only her rear, that was good; so tight. And Dad was going to let him have her mouth this afternoon.

The man inspected it closely. He ran a finger around her lips and to the back of her jaw, gauging the distance; yes, once she learns how she should do very well for all but the longest men. And there were a few tricks she could use to accommodate them.

The boy had not visited her womb yet? No, she had only been a slave for a little over a day. But he looked forward to it, and to comparing the entrances.

They discussed the best ways to employ each of them. Arnold was fascinated by the possibilities the older man described to him; he could not take notes here, but he would speak with his father about inviting Mr. Waller to their house.

Faith reddened on hearing her most intimate places inventoried like merchandise. Her efforts to maintain her dignity collapsed. Mr. Waller opened her shift, said "Show you something" and began to stroke each of her breasts.

She burst into tears, moaned through her nose (a strange sound, the men smiled at it) and came in front of them, mortified to be so easy.

She would be popular at the auction, said the gentleman.

Arnold told her to button up her shift; and to put her legs together, she was dripping. She obeyed mutely, scarcely conscious of where she was.

Her stepson thanked Mr. Waller, promised to contact him later, and proceeded with Faith to the checkout counter. She took tiny little steps hoping she did not leave tracks. The checkout clerk proceeded straight to business; the woman's thoughts were unreadable and her face maintained a stony impassivity until they left.

She had mostly dried off except for a little stickiness between her thighs when they reached the house. Arnold told his father about Mr. Waller's feat and hoped he could come over to show it to them; Lawrence was as enthusiastic to learn as his son.

In their absence he had cleared a spare bedroom of furniture and she could spend her nights there, safely locked in until wanted. Yes, with her hands bound, of course. He told his son to put a litter box in it; she blessed him for this.

Arnold reminded his father of his promise about her mouth. Lawrence agreed; it was time. He fastened her bracelets behind her and told her to kneel.

This was exciting. Her parents never told her about this, she did not even know it was possible. She was at a loss; what did they expect of her?

Not a problem; Lawrence recognized her inexperience and coached her through her first time. Drawing out his member, he instructed her to take it up little by little; first the tip, then gradually all the way to the hilt, being careful not to gag on it.

She picked up the end with her lips and kissed it gently before enclosing it; already she felt it rising and swelling. Then a little deeper, more, caressing its length with her tongue, until it was in.

She squeezed the base with the O of her mouth. Somehow her duties became clear; perhaps it was not so difficult after all. She moved her head slowly back and forth as it grew, her whole being focused on serving the creature inside her, making it happy.

Soon it was long and hard. She had to guard against gagging and remembered her master's warning.

Some instinct told her a minute later that he was ready; no more playing around, it was time. She quickened her pace and used her tongue, and he exploded in her with spasms that seemed to last forever.

Finally they died down. He invited Arnold to take a turn.

This was a world of difference. Due to his youth, or from witnessing the earlier scene, Arnold was huge and rigid from the start. Her task was to slow him down.

She took him gently inside - no advance kissing - and massaged him with the lightest touch she could manage. It seemed to work, he rose in her, and this little dance continued until he told her "Now."

She closed her mouth on it and held him tight as he burst, faster and more violent than his father.

He withdrew and said "Good girl." She might have expected that from Lawrence, but he was growing into his role as her second master. Alone that night on the floor of her empty room, she could scarcely believe her good fortune.

* * * * * * * *

One day Mr. Waller came over for lunch. Faith trembled a little at the memory of her encounter with him at the store, but she prepared and served the three men their meal without dropping anything. She enjoyed the sensation of her breasts swaying as she leaned over the table.

They finished their coffee and he thanked his hosts for their hospitality.

Lawrence and Arnold were curious to know where he acquired his unique skills, but he would say no more than "from abroad". It was widely rumored that he had been an intelligence agent in the Mideast and central Asia.

He smiled and said "Come outside. Bring the girl."

Arnold bound Faith and the four went into the back yard. Mr. Waller spotted a patch of recently dug ground and told Faith to stand on it facing him. Puzzled, she obeyed.

He began to stroke her breasts and speak to her, soothing gentle sounds more than words. She relaxed; she was safe, she could trust him, he would not harm her. He reached a hand beneath her belly...

She woke lying on the soft earth with the three men looking down at her. Her heart was pounding, her womb throbbed and her hips thrust themselves with rhythmic motion.

She saw the face of Mr. Waller; her lord, her god. She wanted to be his for the rest of her life, to devote herself to his service.

The men were speaking. Lawrence and Arnold wanted to learn that exercise. Mr. Waller cautioned against its too frequent use; it put a strain on their systems, not all girls were able to bear it.

This one looked like she could though, and she needed to be returned to her owner.

He told her to stand; she obeyed at once, though it was a struggle on her weakened limbs.

He instructed Arnold to stand behind her and hold her up this time. The boy brushed dirt off her buttocks and the back of her head before placing his arms under hers. She understood why they put her here for the exercise.

Lawrence approached, and under Mr. Waller's guidance soon had her in the same condition as before; she felt a passion for her owner she had never experienced during their marriage, and her love for Mr. Waller faded into memory.

Arnold lowered her to the ground and she lay on her back as they stood over her.

The men discussed her training. First, walk her out around town on her leash; accustom her to being seen in public.

And the exercise would be good for her. She needed to slim down a little to improve her market value. Unless they intended to fatten her up and sell her for parts? No, for service was best; she had the makings of a pretty good whore.

After that they could begin the whippings; privately here in the yard until she was broken to it, then invite friends and neighbors over to watch and use her. If all went well they could sell her at the autumn lady-market.

The walks began the next day. Her owners led her out and she trotted happily before them, glad to be outside and to let the world see what she was.

She wore her little shift. At first they made her button it; a shame really, but they were wise to ease her into this and soon they let her leave it open for the breezes to catch and play peek-a-boo with her breasts and belly.

Friends greeted them as they walked. One morning they approached a group of women she knew from Arnold's school. Faith was embarrassed for a moment, but she reminded herself she had chosen this new life; she was proud to be a slave now.

They examined her, and since she was forbidden to speak chatted with Lawrence. How long had she been his possession, was he training her himself, did he plan to sell her. He answered all their questions and invited them to the lady-market in the fall.

At other times Arnold took her back to the store and hitched her to a grocery cart, controlling her with the leash.

berowne
berowne
89 Followers