Family Matters Ch. 07

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance hucow.
1.8k words
4.14
1.9k
2
0

Part 7 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
84 Followers

He shook her leash - she understood this was the signal to stand - and they returned home.

Faith wondered if he would make her crawl across the threshold on her hands and knees. That would be a proper introduction to her status as a slave. She began to look forward to it as they approached; but he did not.

Arnold was waiting for them. He opened the door and they stood in the front hall.

A loose thread hung from one of her buttons; he fetched a pair of scissors and snipped it off. He always paid attention to those little details of his stepmother's appearance.

At a sign from his father, she removed her shift and hung it in the front hall closet. At another, Arnold fastened her bracelets behind her. The two stood and contemplated her together, and she realized that the boy she tried to raise was now a man.

She hoped she had not been too hard on him; he could make her pay for it now.

Arnold had already gathered up all her clothes, packed them and sent them away. The only garment she had in the world was that mud-colored shift. No raincoat or other protection from the elements when she went out. There was not even a second one for when she washed it; well that was a domestic chore, she would be naked anyway, no matter.

Would she be allowed another when this one wore out, or would she just have to do without? Probably the latter. Of course she might not live that long; it could outlast her and be given to another girl. Perhaps she was not the first to wear it.

Lawrence led her into the living room; he told her to bend over the couch. This was exciting. Arnold spread a towel on the back and she arranged herself as directed.

The two men appraised the sight before them. Arnold had never seen her from below spread out like this, she was rather appealing. He told her to open her legs and pointed to the cleft; her exposed inner lips were a soft milk-chocolate color, he liked that.

Lawrence agreed. His first wife's were darker; attractive too but buyers seemed to prefer these. He reached out a hand and Faith thought he would pet them, but she was disappointed.

They stood and discussed her most private places for over a minute. Faith was overjoyed to display herself and grateful that they approved of her. She burned to be used by them.

Her owner wanted to show his son something. Arnold was not a virgin, but had he ever taken a girl through her rear passage, that little flower between her cheeks?

He had not. Lawrence produced a tube of grease and showed him how to apply it. Her former stepson followed his lead and added some more to her. Faith was glad of the towel.

Arnold did not need to be told how to penetrate her. He drove into the opening with such force that she screamed; very good, said Lawrence, now work her slowly until you are ready. Soon Faith was moaning and weeping.

Arnold took forever inside her; finally he exploded, filling her rear with his hot seed and leaving her nearly unconscious. Lawrence took a fistful of hair and pulled her head up; he wanted his son to see the expression on her face.

Like a saint in heaven, said the boy; exactly, said his father.

Lawrence followed Arnold. He lubricated her again; this was not really necessary but he proceeded with methodical thoroughness. Faith suspected he liked it.

She waited patiently for him and sighed on his entry. Naked, bent over with her hands bound and her legs wide for her master's use, she was beside herself. Life held no greater joy.

They shared a beer to celebrate their conquest and left her to recover. She wanted to kiss their shoes, but Lawrence might not like that and she was too weak to move.

Twice that afternoon as her stepson passed through the room he patted her buttocks and she wagged them in response, grateful for his attentions.

When it was time for her to make dinner, he pulled her upright and she trudged into the kitchen.

At mealtime she knelt over her feed and water bowls - she was already used to them, though it was harder now with her hands bound - as the men above debated where to put her for the night.

Not in the master bedroom again, she would make another spot on the floor, it was bad for the finish.

The garage? No, he did not want to leave the car outside.

The basement had no place to chain her up.

On the front lawn was a flagpole they could use as a hitching post; but someone might come by in the night and abduct her.

The spare room was full of junk. Tomorrow they could clean it out and put her there, but not tonight.

That left the back yard; a corner of it was dug up for planting. They could drive a stake in and chain her collar to that. The soil was soft and porous, she could use it for a litter box as well.

It would be cold, this was March, but not freezing; chances are she could take it.

Faith listened silently as the other two reached a decision. Lawrence went outside and she heard him pounding a stake in the ground. She crouched at her stepson's feet until he returned; Arnold ruffled her hair affectionately and she smiled at him. He was always a good boy.

They led her outside on her leash. It was already dark now, and cold; it would get colder before dawn, she hoped she could endure it.

Lawrence took her to one end of the garden while Arnold smoothed the dirt with a hoe. That exposed the wet soil beneath, but he pointed and she lay down on it while her husband - no, her owner - fastened her leash to the stake. The two men inspected the arrangement and went inside.

The chill seeped into her bones and she shivered in the moonlight. She tried to concentrate on accepting her condition, but oh the cold, she could not endure it.

Yes, she could; and she would. Naked, bound, lying in the dirt overnight is where her owner placed her. It was his will and she existed to serve it.

She got her wish today; if she perished as a result, that was right and just.

She wriggled in the damp earth and let her body heat flow away. Soon her brief effort at a better life would be over; just hours after becoming a slave she would yield it up to her master.

She blessed him for placing her here.

A sound. The back door opening; someone descending the steps and approaching her.

Now a strange rustling noise. She rolled to one side and looked up. Arnold was holding a plastic tarpaulin and shaking it. He folded it in two and placed it over her.

She dared to smile at him with downcast eyes. The tarp was cold, but it kept the night air off her body, it should be enough.

Her stepson spoke. Be a shame to lose her so soon, he said; besides, he had not used her mouth yet and his father promised it to him.

She formed her lips into a suggestive O and blew him a kiss. He laughed, patted her on the head and went inside.

That first night in her new condition turned out to be all she could hope for, teaching her to let go of everything she held most dear. Perhaps he would let her lie here tomorrow if she lived till then.

Rejoicing in her degradation, even aroused by it, she snuggled under the tarp - there would be a wet spot in the soil of her own making - and slept.

The next morning after dawn, Arnold came out to her. He removed the tarpaulin, folded and returned it to the garage. She wondered if Lawrence knew. He touched her rear; she made that O with her mouth again and he winked at her. Today for sure.

He took up the leash and led her into the kitchen. While she dined from her bowls on the floor, the men ate their breakfast and discussed her. Lawrence had decided to put her out in front this morning; no one was likely to kidnap her in broad daylight, and if they did he could find another. Faith remembered the "younger woman" he spoke of.

They finished their meal and walked her out to the lawn facing the street. Arnold carried a chain to extend the leash and they secured her collar to the flagpole.

She would remain there till noon. It would proclaim her condition to the public, including potential buyers. Arnold set out a water bowl for her; she knelt and bowed her head in thanks, and the two went inside.

Several youths came by on their way to school. The boys stared at her and a particularly adventurous one pulled her buttocks apart.

Later she heard conversations behind her of men and women, some of them neighbors she recognized. Her condition was no longer a secret.

Two men - strangers by the sound of their voices - speculated on how much she would bring at the sale. She wondered that herself and hoped it would be enough for Lawrence.

One commented on her body in crude, male terms. The other described her features in more clinical language.

But they seemed to like what they saw; she basked in it and grew a little wet.

After an hour she drank some water and used the garden, just as the youths who viewed her earlier approached again; they stared and called to her. She finished doing her business, raked soil with her foot over the spot and blew them a kiss. They laughed and ran away.

Around mid-morning she calculated she had been a slave for exactly a day; but how full that day had been.

She wondered what the future held and looked forward to giving Arnold her mouth; surely Lawrence would instruct her. She wanted to please the boy after all he had done for her.

A brisk wind came up. She crawled over to a spot between the shade of two trees. It was narrow but by standing she could have the sun on the length of her body.

She rose and stood upright, arching her back a little to show off her breasts. Already people were looking; it pays to advertise. She turned around to reveal her rear and thighs, then faced the sidewalk and looked modestly down.

Several people paused to view her; she heard a buzz of conversation. Arnold emerged from the house and they dispersed as he led her inside.

berowne
berowne
84 Followers