Family Matters Ch. 10

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance hucow.
1.8k words
4.62
1.8k
00

Part 10 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
89 Followers

The June lady-market approached. Neither Arnold nor Faith had ever been to one. Lawrence took them both: Arnold for his education, and Faith would see how to act when she was offered in September.

It took place on the playground of the elementary school. Some neighbors were concerned about this, but school was out and any children who wandered in would find the sight educational. There would be discussions at the dinner table this evening.

The day was sunny and warm. They walked across town, Faith in front and naked on a leash held by her stepson. She grew a little sweaty before the two men; they liked that.

Five girls were offered today, chained to stakes. The first one was grossly obese; she was obviously being sold for parts rather than service. Giant swollen breasts sagged over a bulging belly that hung down over her sex; her thighs and even her calves were in rolls.

Her soft pale skin was lightly oiled and showed no sign of disfiguring stretch marks. Lawrence pointed this out to his son; the sign of a good owner, who fattened her slowly to avoid them.

The renderer had already purchased her. She raised her head and looked up at them; Lawrence and Arnold remained expressionless. His assistant, a woman in a nurse's uniform, was shaving off her hair and putting the long tresses in a box. Nurse asked them if Faith was for sale and Larry said "Not today" before moving on to the second girl.

She was the opposite of the first; young, in her early twenties most likely, with a narrow waist but curvy above and below. The woman marketing her said she had just received an advanced degree in Women's Studies and given herself to her faculty adviser. Unable to attend today's event, he asked his secretary to sell her.

The girl was plainly disappointed he was not here; she drooped and looked morose. Seeing this, the secretary took out a bright red garrote of silken cord and placed it around her neck, tightening it just enough to constrict her breathing.

This had the desired effect. Her mouth dropped open and her tongue hung out. Animated by fear her eyes grew wide and her nipples swelled. The secretary told her to stand straight and she obeyed at once, rising to attention.

The woman relaxed the cord and she took in great gulps of air. Stop that, said the woman; behave. She struggled to breathe more slowly and present herself for sale. Restored now to her senses, she wanted to bring in a good price for her owner.

A large black man, obviously a person of consequence, approached. He placed his hands on her neck and squeezed it. Already sensitized by the garrote she grew wet and responded to her lord of the moment.

The secretary explained to Arnold that Yusuf was chief of a tribe in central Africa; each year he bought a white girl for his use and kept her until spring when the annual feast took place.

He spoke to an aide, who handed him what looked at first like a large fly-whisk. No, it was a wooden-handled whip of many cords, each with a metal tip of some sort. He applied it at once to the girl who screamed gratifyingly. A few people took notice and wandered over to watch.

He worked her over until she hung limp and exhausted in her bonds. He was pleased and made an offer; the deal was consummated at once.

Released, she sank to the ground and kissed his bare feet before being led off to a trailer. Arnold watched the ceremony with interest.

Mr. Waller had also observed it and greeted the two. Lawrence described his boy's eagerness to learn. He was smart, the older man observed; there was always work for good trainers.

Lawrence said he was turning this one - he jerked a thumb at Faith - over to his boy while he courted another. Alma was young and wealthy; she would make a good number three.

Mr. Waller offered to teach him once a week. Father and son thanked him and accepted. Arnold asked him about the metal tips; he smiled and said they were unique to the tribe. Each set left distinctive marks that identified a girl's owner.

The last of today's stock was a trio offered as a set: a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead. The property of a collector, at his death his widow planned to bury them with him; but the will stipulated they be sold and so they were offered today. They were purchased by a brothel in Singapore.

There was no more to see here, so the family began to walk home. Faith's skin was already a little pink from the sun, so they took a longer way back through shady tree-lined streets in the better part of town.

This was an expensive neighborhood, with large homes set back behind wide lawns. Lawrence began to speculate. After selling Faith and his next wife (who had a dowry), he might be able to move here.

On one of the lawns a girl was chained to a post. The two men paused. To her shock, Faith recognized her; she was the woman at Arnold's school who advised her to enter this life. They both looked down, avoiding one another's gaze.

Just then someone emerged from the house with a water bottle; it was Patricia, Faith's psychiatrist. As she held up the bottle for the girl to suck on, she chatted with the men. She had been early to the lady-market today, sold a girl there and bought this one.

Bought her quite cheaply, too. Vera did not have any useful skills, she was just another housewife who wanted to be a slave.

- Like me, thought Faith.

Patricia might train her as a whore and offer her in six months at the winter lady-market. Or as a milker, that was a popular specialty and it would broaden her appeal.

The stable in back held three girls. She had designed it herself; would they like to see it?

Lawrence said they would and they proceeded around to a structure that resembled a multi-car garage.

It had thick walls to muffle sounds from inside that might upset the neighbors. The windows were small for the same reason. There was no need to explain why they were barred.

Inside, one girl was strung up in the familiar X shape and a young woman dressed in black was applying a riding crop to her. Patricia thought female trainers were more effective; Faith recognized the woman as her receptionist Marci.

Another girl lay on the ground; she rose to her knees at their entrance. Patricia introduced her guests to Grace, who touched her forehead to the floor in greeting.

Patricia pointed to a cage in the far corner of the building; it was to hold a girl for fattening. After a period of development, the enlarged occupant was ready for sale to the renderer. The other two girls were kept slender and groomed for "service".

It was empty now; she had just sold the girl in it at the lady-market. Moira, Lawrence's first wife and Arnold's mother. Did they happen to see her?

Lawrence said he did, and Arnold nodded also. He estimated she weighed about three times more than when he was married to her.

Three and a half, said Patricia; Marci weighed them to measure their progress. Lawrence congratulated her on stretching the skin at a measured pace; not all owners were so patient with their girls. He had mentioned that to his son.

Patricia was pleased at this and continued. They were kept indoors to avoid sunlight - it aged their skin - and oiled daily. Buyers prefer it pale and supple.

Lawrence said he liked to take Faith outside now and then, but oiling her was a good idea.

Patricia went on; at the end of a year, the girl was lifted onto a truck and taken to market.

She paused and thought for a moment. It was time to choose the next candidate.

It would be Grace, still on her knees before them; the girl was already a little thick in the waist and thighs.

She drew a cookie - a disk of pressed animal feed - from her pocket and held it out. Grace took it in her lips and ate it, then kissed the floor at her owner's feet and crawled into the cage where she would remain until she was fat enough to be sold.

Faith hoped her last day would be sunny when she was led outside to market.

Patricia showed her guests the feeding trough where the other two girls dined on feed pellets and kitchen scraps. The group chatted for a few minutes about their diet, the proper training, and their value as servants.

Also their appearance; Lawrence recalled Moira's dark inner lips and mentioned Faith's lighter ones. He instructed her to bend over a table to show their hostess.

She obeyed at once, eager to display the feature he prized in her, and opened her legs while Arnold pulled her cheeks apart for viewing.

They were quite lovely, Patricia said; she stroked them with the gentlest touch and Faith moaned.

Very responsive too. Yes, said Lawrence, buyers will like that; but how to show it?

Patricia drew him aside and spoke to him in a whisper. He laughed and said "You know, I might do that. What kind of feather?"

The little ring behind them was also attractive in its own way. Lawrence said he found a diet for her that kept it from getting "messy". Patricia shared a few thoughts on that with him.

And she could be widened there if they wanted; Patricia had a device she could loan the men. Lawrence thanked her, but he and the boy preferred her snug; they had to grease her first, but that was easy enough.

Tense or relaxed, he said it was a good indicator of her mood; when you were in her you could read her like a book. That came as news to Faith; she absorbed it as she lay exposed to them.

Lawrence continued; she is improving with use. Initially tight and slow to open, she was more accustomed to it now, more docile.

Pat agreed. They were often like that; difficult at first, but most of them could be broken. And the renderer was always ready to purchase those who could not.

They continued to discuss Faith like an animal - her feeding, training, discipline - for a while. She enjoyed her owner's approval.

Lawrence offered to sell her to Patricia. The psychiatrist declined; Faith was a former patient, it would not look good to take her on as a slave so soon after. Best for the two men to groom her for sale.

Marci volunteered to teach Arnold on her day off and Lawrence accepted for them.

He tugged on Faith's leash and she stood; she hoped for a cookie, but Patricia only stroked her hair. It was very fine, she said; the renderer would pay well for it.

berowne
berowne
89 Followers