Family Matters Ch. 11

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance hucow.
1.1k words
4.45
1.6k
00

Part 11 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
89 Followers

Her ex-husband and stepson led her home, a little pink with a touch of sunburn.

The discussion of her rear had energized the men; they put her over the sofa, lubricated her (she loved that) and used it before taking her out to the back yard. Already tired from her long walk and the exercise in the living room, she walked slowly and stumbled a little on her leash.

Arnold hung her up and went inside, returning a minute later with a bottle of lotion. She smiled at him ready for anything and he went to work on her; first the breasts and the belly; then around behind her to do her shoulders, back, buttocks, and legs. He finished with a slow methodical application to the inside of her thighs, upwards from the knees to the tender folds between them.

She melted at his touch. He had just used her once but he was young, maybe a second time, he could put her over that rock there...

He did not, but he approached her face with his. She hoped he would at least kiss her but he just rubbed some lotion on it and left her till sundown.

He came out then and she was disappointed again; he took her inside for her feeding while he and his father had dinner.

She listened to them chat. Arnold thought his mother looked happy at the market today, and his father agreed. It was what she wanted all along, he was merely serving her needs. The two men laughed at this.

Afterwards her stepson (she was more and more in the boy's care these days while Lawrence wooed number three) took her up to her room for the night. He bound and gagged her, turned out the light and locked the door behind him.

She lay on the wooden floor, reflecting on the day's experiences. She was impressed by the men's self-control; so businesslike, they showed no reaction to seeing Moira though it must have been a surprise for them.

They were perfect masters for her, unswayed by emotion. Somehow this brought her comfort.

Idly she wondered about those beautiful dark lips between Moira's thighs; their size and color added to a girl's value. She hoped the renderer, or his nurse, would like them as much as Lawrence did. They must have seen so many; what would they think of hers when the time came?

* * * * * * * *

The following days settled into a routine. In the afternoon the men bent her over the sofa and used her; when they were done, she rose and made dinner for them.

After she washed and put away the dishes, Arnold led her out in the garden to squat. It was so romantic, just the two of them together in the twilight. He held the end of her leash and she lowered herself to do her business.

She treasured these moments alone with him; or when he rewarded her for learning a new trick, or patiently explained where she went wrong and made her repeat it.

He wore sandals in the summer, and sometimes let her kiss his feet before taking her up to her room for the night.

If it was warm the windows were left open for air and her collar was chained to the far wall. For security, Lawrence said; but also as a reminder of her condition. Arnold moved her water bowl closer but the litter box was out of reach. In the morning the first thing he did was take her outside; so thoughtful of him, sometimes she really needed it.

The garden was quiet in the early morning just before dawn; fragrant, a few birds singing, as romantic in its own way as the evening under the moon and stars.

When she was done he led her indoors to make breakfast; afterwards she might be tasked with cleaning the house, or staked outside on the lawn.

The grapevines in the garden were ripening and they let her harvest the fruit; they put the ball gag in her mouth to keep her from eating any. Not that she would have but it was the right thing to do.

Arnold watched as she reached up for the high bunches; she stretched herself and arched her back to display her breasts for him. He seemed to like it, and even played with them sometimes. That always made her wet beneath.

She wondered what the grapes tasted like but he never gave her any. That would be bad for her training, she understood; once he removed her gag and let her have a stem to chew on, that was as close as she got.

After lunch, Arnold hung her up in the back yard for lessons. On Tuesdays, Mr. Waller came over to coach him, and Patricia's trainer Marci on Thursday.

The philosophy of each could not have been more different. From his years in the foreign service, the gentleman was a master of Oriental and southeast Asian techniques to reduce slaves to obedience or punish transgressions.

Arnold practiced under his guidance until he could accomplish his goal of the day. Faith began to recognize him as her primary master.

Marci understood the female mind in a way no man ever could; she was able to reduce her subject to a jelly in minutes with sharp, irregular strokes. At the end Faith could not remember who or where she was, returning slowly to her senses. Arnold never achieved that level of skill but he approached it.

He left her to recover till dinnertime when she was brought indoors to resume her duties.

Sometimes he put a blindfold over her eyes during the day. This was a new experience; at first overwhelmed and afraid, she learned to appreciate her condition.

She had to be very careful going downstairs on her leash, feeling the edge of each step with her toes to avoid falling.

And chained by her collar to the flagpole on the front lawn was even better this way; bound and gagged, in darkness and subjection for all to see, perfect bliss. She stood facing the street to display herself and remained in place until her master brought her in.

On one occasion Arnold removed the blindfold as she hung limp in the back yard after a beating and she was surprised to see her parents. She did not imagine the severe religious couple would ever deign to visit her in this condition.

Amos told Lawrence his daughter had gone to the devil; he disowned her, her ex-husband could do whatever he liked with her.

Lawrence thanked him for coming. Her mother viewed her for a minute, then said timidly that she did look "rather nice in a way there".

The briefest of smiles creased her father's face before he turned on his heel and left, followed a respectful three paces behind by his wife.

berowne
berowne
89 Followers