Family Matters Ch. 17

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance hucow.
2k words
4.67
1.2k
00

Part 17 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
89 Followers

The groom woke her the next morning with a kick, vigorous but not hard enough to leave a sign. She rose at once and knelt at his feet.

He greased her rear opening; did he or Mr. Kent want to use her? No, it was merely to ease the way for a false tail he inserted. He harnessed her and drove the chaise to the front door where her owner and the schoolboy waited. They got in, and Mr. Kent started her with a flick of the whip.

They were halfway down the long drive to the road when she had an idea. After their night together, this might appeal to both of them and make her willingness clear. With her bound hands she reached behind herself and pulled her cheeks open as they watched.

At once the false tail slid out and fell in the dirt. The two men laughed and Mr. Kent pulled on the reins to stop the chaise. The boy got out and retrieved the tail; at a sign from the older man, he stuck it back in her.

"Deeper." He pushed it in almost its full length; only a few bristles stood out. The men laughed again and she felt herself turning red at her blunder. Instead of an object of desire she had become a joke to them.

Mr. Kent dropped the boy off at school and they returned without incident. The bristles of the tail she sported stimulated her, and when they stopped at the estate she wiggled it for him. He stroked her rear and contemplated it for a minute or two while she waited expectantly.

She was not disappointed. He told the groom to remove her tail and lube her again. A few stray bristles had to be picked out one by one; the groom plucked each from its embedded position while her anticipation grew.

When that was done he put on a pair of examination gloves, took a jar of axle grease and coated the passage as deep as he could reach. She bit her lip to avoid making a sound.

He bent her over a low partition between two stalls. Her owner promptly spread and entered her, stiff and ready for action. She began to moan as he exercised her back and forth for over a minute, and sighed when at last he discharged himself into her.

He withdrew and offered her to the groom, who was quick to accept.

He was larger and harder, but she was so tired from pulling the chaise and now from her master that she only mumbled and drooled a little while he used her.

When he was done he told her to stand, but her strength was gone. He put one hand on her hip and pulled her up by her metal collar; she blinked and looked stupidly at her conquerors.

Mr. Kent left; the groom saw him to the door of the barn and returned. By then Faith had regained her wits a little; he handed her a cloth and she wiped down the chaise, then spent the rest of the day in her stall alone and unneeded.

Something in the axle grease warmed and stimulated her behind; she basked in the memory of being split open for them.

At dinner time the stable boy replenished her feed bowl and used her. She lay down contentedly with the seed of three men in her, and slept.

That night a sound somewhere woke her. It was not repeated and she never found out what it was, but her mind was full of thoughts from the day before.

She wanted to attract her owner. He obviously preferred boys, but she might have a chance with him. The girl who fed her on her first day called her figure boyish. It would grow more so from lack of food and pulling the chaise; and he had her business end in view when driving it. Opportunities there.

What does she have that his boys don't?

Her womb; well, that wouldn't matter to him.

She was older; a disadvantage in some ways, but she had learned skills, gained experience in pleasing a man. She would exhibit herself to her new owner in her best light and try to appeal to him.

She would practice subtler cues as well: docility, gentleness, coquettish smiles. Hair was growing back on her scalp, short like a boy's, maybe he will like that. Content with her new plan, she drifted off again.

She rose in the morning and was relieving herself in a corner of the stall when the stable boy appeared. She stood as he refilled her water bowl and put feed pellets in the other. He put a finger to her lips and she kissed it. Happiness overflowed from her heart.

Afterwards he harnessed her and led her out on a circuit of the estate's bridle path before returning her to the barn. She knelt at his feet and he used her before going; this soon became a happy custom between them.

And sometimes - these were special - he and the groom would sit in the chaise and she would pull them to the farthest point of the path in a woods. The two would lay her on her back in the dirt and take turns; pure heaven.

She became the estate's pony-girl, pulling the chaise for practice or visits to the school or town, and about a week later she had a memorable experience.

Mr. Kent drove her to the school where an older youth awaited him; a teaching assistant, perhaps. Her owner had abandoned the tail decoration, and with hope she presented the sight of her unadorned hams to them as she carried them back to the estate.

Once there they went inside. She wiped the chaise down and the groom washed the dirt off her before leaving her in her stall for the day.

Toward sundown the groom appeared; he was accompanied by a girl carrying a feed bowl.

She set the bowl down and Faith took her dinner. A scant one; that meant she was due for a beating. She looked up at the girl who smiled at her. Very attractive, thought Faith, with small firm breasts and a nice rounded pair of buttocks; new here, probably.

The girl told Faith that as soon as she finished her meal Mr. Kent wanted her in his bedroom.

She should not have spoken; the man was displeased at this. He told her to stand in a corner of the stall and await her punishment. She closed her mouth at once and went to the corner hanging her head.

He led Faith out of the barn through the gathering darkness into the mansion by the servants' entrance. They proceeded up the back stairs to a carpeted hallway and a closed door. Faith wondered what she was in for on the other side.

He knocked, and Mr. Kent clad in a silk robe opened the door. The groom passed the leash to him and left; her master led her inside where the young man, entirely nude, stood beside a large canopied bed. He was holding a curious sort of whip with many thin cords. Faith saw another like it on the bed.

Mr. Kent removed his robe and the two men suspended her by her wrists from the ceiling. A distance from the walls of the large boudoir; plenty of room for a backswing. She grew warm and a little wet at the thought of being whipped by two men at once. Both were in superb physical form, that was apparent at a glance. Also growing erect.

But she must not stare; she looked quickly down at the floor.

Mr. Kent took up the second whip and stood behind her. The young man assumed his place in front.

He explained these whips were his own creation; several cords for efficiency, but without knots in them. The twine was rough to leave beautiful pink marks but did not tear the skin.

The two of them set to work at once. Faith screamed - she was not gagged, they smiled to hear their efforts appreciated, sometimes servants listened at the door - and within minutes she was reduced to helpless tears, too exhausted to make a sound other than sobbing.

That was enough for the two men. They put their whips down, Mr. Kent turned the lights off, and they got into bed fully aroused now. Faith heard them grunting and sighing until weariness overcame her and she slept, still hanging by her hands, until morning.

When she woke she was alone. She heard the door open; the groom entered, accompanied by the young girl of yesterday covered with red stripes from her shoulders to her knees.

Faith could not help thinking it was a good lesson for the new servant, and it made her more attractive. But she kept that to herself as she was lowered, leashed, and taken out to the barn.

The girl brought a dish of feed - more generous than yesterday, a reward perhaps - and she took her breakfast under their eyes.

Afterwards the groom harnessed her and she pulled the chaise to the front entrance. Mr. Kent and the young man arrived shortly after and she returned them to the school.

She hoped to see the young man and his whips again. They were novel, unbearable at the time but just what she needed. And from the two men's comments overheard behind her they liked her appearance, though perhaps the lacerations could have been more closely spaced...

In the next few months she got her wish; Mr. Kent was obviously enamored of the youth. The second time he brought a new pair of whips, also of his own design. Each consisted of a single cord, thicker than the earlier ones but with the same rough surface.

It offered greater precision than the multi-corded variety; the lines could be placed individually, and judging from her cries, their pitch and volume, the user could isolate and focus on the most productive areas.

It worked; he and Mr. Kent worked her over until she lost the power to scream, then retired to bed for their own private exercises leaving her to drift in and out of consciousness.

She began to daydream. The new whip had a short handle; the user stood close to her, so intimate, she could feel his breath on the downstroke. It reminded her of the time Lawrence allowed her stepson to test the scourge; not to draw lines with the rake but just to press it against her.

Plainly eager to try it out, he took it and approached her slowly. Her apprehension grew and she stared as he placed one hand on her head to steady himself and laid the instrument on the slope of a breast. She shook a little and the sharp teeth sank a short distance into it. He held it there for a minute, smiled at her and removed it, leaving a row of dots that lasted a week.

The memory passed and she returned to the present. She craved the experience of the young man's new whip and longed to see him again; she wondered if she was falling in love.

Her career as a pony could not last, though. She tried her best but her physique was not made for the role.

One day around March it was, Mr. Kent saw a notice for an estate sale outside of town. An elderly gentleman had passed away and the heirs were selling off his property.

One of the items was Samantha; he knew her by reputation. Brawny and small-breasted, she would make the perfect draft animal for his carriage.

The auction was held outdoors on a cold spring day; few buyers attended and he was able to purchase her at a bargain. In fact of the seventeen girls offered only four others sold, to a broker who bought them for the next lady-market. The remaining dozen were sent away for dissection.

berowne
berowne
89 Followers