Family Matters Ch. 18

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance hucow.
1.5k words
4.17
1.2k
00

Part 18 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
89 Followers

Mr. Kent brought Samantha home and stabled her with Faith. The two girls hit it off at once. Samantha was every bit as strong as her predecessor Kate, but docile as an ox; she would give no trouble.

Faith lay back in the hay and spread her legs in welcome; Samantha took the hint at once and left her gasping for breath.

Afterwards they talked. Faith explained about pulling the chaise; Samantha had done that for her late master and was eager to be of use to her new one.

The groom fitted them out as a pair the next day and drove them around on the bridle path. Soon Samantha was familiar with the routine and replaced Faith as Mr. Kent's pony-girl.

That left Faith with nothing to do; even the stable boy and the groom came to prefer bouncy Samantha for their pleasure, and she spent hours alone in the barn. Her days were numbered, surely.

Mr. Kent decided on an entertainment for his people. He saw that Faith wanted to be noticed; she would be, more than she intended. If she lived it would serve as a lesson to her; or to his other girls if she did not.

One afternoon the groom came for her and led her out to the courtyard, then up the steps to the gallows platform where Mr. Kent waited. He steered her onto the trapdoor and put the noose around her neck, pulling it snug before drawing the rope to remove the slack.

Below her in the yard stood the staff of the estate. Her owner addressed them; did anyone have a grievance against her? There was a shuffling of feet and one hand went up: the stable boy's. Mr. Kent invited him onto the platform.

It wasn't much, the boy said; one day when the courtyard was muddy she failed to wipe her feet on the mat and tracked dirt in that he had to clean up.

Did he want her hanged for it? No, said the boy, it was hardly worth mentioning.

Very well; but she could atone for it another way. Would he like to use her?

The boy looked at his employer and nodded. At a sign from Mr. Kent the rope was slacked and she sank to her knees. The boy presented his member and she took it up.

It was already stiff with youthful vigor. She proceeded cautiously, not wanting to excite him and shorten the encounter. For his sake, and also because she might be hanged as soon as it was over.

Even so it went faster than she intended. The crowd egged him on and he drove into her throat, gagging her for a moment and leading her to close tightly on him; it was done. She hoped he enjoyed it.

The groom pulled on her noose and she stood. He ordered her to open her legs. She obeyed at once and a moment later he was in her, joining her hips to him with powerful arms.

When he had his pleasure he withdrew and left her, taken a second time on the scaffold before the crowd. She felt the heat of his seed in her womb for the last time.

Anyone else, said Mr. Kent. They could pull this lever - he went over to a length of wood beside the platform - and release the trap door. She stood seconds away from eternity on the scaffold.

A pair of girls from the kitchen climbed the stairs on light feet. One of them played with her nipples, still erect, then reached beneath her.

She drew out some of the sticky fluid with her fingers and held it up to her companion. They giggled as she wiped it off on Faith's belly.

The other girl went to the lever that controlled the trapdoor. Should I, she said, and gave it a little tug. Faith felt the supporting beam beneath her slide partway out.

The first girl said no, Father Mahon would learn at confession and they would have to do penance for it.

They giggled again and ran back down the steps.

Faith was shaken. Anyone, merely as a childish lark, could leave her body hanging on the gallows. It was frightening.

And it was wonderful; she was at the mercy of the least of the audience. It excited her even more than being used in public by the two servants. She felt herself approaching a climax as she stood naked on the platform with the rope tight against her neck.

She threw her head back and came, humiliated to be so easy but pleased to be seen for what she was. She heard cheering and laughter from the crowd.

Around sunset the groom and the stable boy fetched her. They released the noose before leading her back to her stall in the barn. The boy mounded up a pile of hay as a pillow for her head.

She smiled up at her saviors and slept all night, as contented as a queen in a palace.

Mr. Kent offered her to Teri who agreed to take her on probation. She might make a good whore, or work in the kitchen; and if not, well... He understood.

* * * * * * * *

Faith ended her story; it had been a long one and both girls slept pressed against one another till dawn and her first full day at the brothel.

It took Anne a while to think as a human again after her role at Helene's; she wanted to suckle Faith like a piglet.

The new girl was a modest success at the brothel for a few weeks, saved from rendering mostly by doing kitchen work.

It ended abruptly. One evening she was standing in the parlor next to Anne, their hands bound, waiting for customers when Teri entered with a young man. Anne stood straight, thrusting her breasts out in hopes of attracting him.

But he pointed at Faith. Anne looked at her; she was white as a sheet.

It was Arnold. He had come to buy his stepmother.

As an investment, to walk the streets at night and offer herself in bars.

And - a smile crossed his face - once a week he would send her to her father's rescue mission for use by the homeless men and the staff.

Anne saw Faith shake at the news; the man's prodigal daughter was returning as a whore.

Arnold asked if he could get a "family discount" for her. The madam laughed and said the question never came up before.

They bargained for a minute and settled on a fairly low price. Teri was happy to unload her; Faith barely earned her keep and she could use the space for a younger more lively girl. The next lady-market was coming up soon.

The boy said his father would be there also, to sell his fourth wife.

Faith looked surprised at this. His fourth? She was his second, he sold her less than a year ago.

Her stepson explained; Alma moved in a day after Faith left, avid to be Lawrence's slave and easy to teach. A Chinese general bought her for his troops two months later; a brief training but she did not need much where she was going.

He gave a portion of the proceeds to his son to buy a girl of his own, an inexpensive one as a starter.

Then; did Faith remember Bethany, mother of the boy who stole her clothes at the school's career night?

She was as eager to submit herself as the others, a little skittish about the whipping at first but she came around and begged for it now. Working together the two men had broken her and she was ready for market.

Teri attached her leash and started to hand it to him, but he held up a hand; not yet.

He pointed at the floor and Faith knelt. He opened his pants and she took him in her mouth.

She had described him as quick and excited at these encounters, needing to be slowed down, but not this time. He had matured. It was large but limp as she enclosed it, slow to rise.

She worked it for two, three minutes with little response. A crowd of spectators formed a circle around them as tears streamed down her pretty face.

She began to smile; a little success. Another minute or two and the audience could see it too. She continued with infinite patience to build on it while her son's face showed no reaction.

And only the briefest response - he blinked - when she brought him to a climax and he came in her.

After another minute, maybe two, he pushed her forehead and she withdrew. She remained kneeling, her head bowed before her conqueror.

Arnold took up the leash, told her to stand, and led her out to his van. Reaching into it he took out an instrument familiar to both girls: a scourge.

Faith bent to the ground and kissed his shoes.

berowne
berowne
89 Followers