Family Matters Ch. 26

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance hucow.
954 words
4.7
1.5k
00

Part 26 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
87 Followers

Anne hung alone by her wrists on the empty stage until sundown. Eugenie entered and contemplated her for a moment; then the assistant principal reached out and pinched her nipples so hard that tears started from her eyes, and kissed her full on the mouth.

She slackened the rope; Anne sank to her knees and bowed her head in silent apology before the woman she had spurned as a girl.

Her sister arrived soon after and with Eugenie loaded her in the van. By nightfall she was back in the cellar of her parents' house, lying bound on the stone floor next to her water bowl and reflecting on her experience.

It was colder than before down here. Soon the furnace would come on and warm the house, until then she would just have to be patient. She curled up in a ball and slept.

That weekend was the reception Michelle promised the mayor. On the evening before, the two descended to the cellar where Anne lay chained; with them was a third man, a stranger. She rose and knelt before them.

The mayor told her to stand and inspected her then turned to her sister. He introduced his companion, the parks commissioner.

The commissioner explained his presence to Michelle. A sister city had recently given his zoo a young male gorilla, a rare highland species; it was a great honor. But the outsider was rejected here by the tribe; he was growing listless and refusing food. The zookeeper feared for his health.

Kong needed female companionship; the mayor had mentioned Anne as a solution and he wondered...

Michelle looked grave for a moment as she considered the request. Was there any danger?

Nothing was certain with these creatures, he replied; but he did not believe so.

How long would her sister live in a cage with Kong?

About a week he guessed, if Kong accepted her as a mate; and it was not a cage but a habitat simulating a mountainside, with high escape-proof sides. Zoo visitors looked down on them from above, or through glass walls in simulated caves.

So, the public would see her sister mounted by an ape?

If the experiment were a success, yes repeatedly; and the other males might join him.

Anne stood very still and looked at the floor as Michelle agreed. The zookeeper would send a truck around for her on Tuesday.

The group left; a minute later Michelle returned and comforted her sister. It would be a new experience for her and boost attendance at the zoo. She refilled Anne's water bowl and left her for the night.

Mid-morning the next day Anne's father visited her along with Michelle. After she was fed and used the litter box he applied lubricant to her rear passage. She moaned a little; he chuckled and added some more.

They led her upstairs to the back yard, where her mother was setting out plates and cups on a picnic table. A few minutes later the mayor arrived with his entourage.

Her father touched her shoulder; she knelt and readied herself for use.

The mayor would go first, befitting his rank. He drew out his member and Anne took it up at once cradling it in her mouth.

It was beginning to rise slowly when the parks commissioner and the zookeeper approached; they had some questions about the young lady's residence in the gorilla environment.

The three men discussed logistics, standing above Anne, ignoring her presence; she felt the mayor droop in her and become limp.

After a few minutes the other two moved away, leaving her alone with her partner. Using all her arts she restored his interest in her a little and brought him to a workmanlike if unspectacular climax.

It was a partial success; she had hoped to do more and felt her failure keenly.

But the sight of her on her knees appealed to several guests; a dozen or more used her, several of them with gratifying enthusiasm.

Another group wanted her rear. Her mother bent her over the heavy wooden table; its rough surface scraped her belly while they penetrated her from behind. She thought one of them was her father, but she could not tell in her position.

At the other end of the table guests helped themselves to sandwiches, potato salad and soft drinks, then walked around to view Anne and her partners. By the end of an hour a dozen men had used her and she could barely move.

She heard the mayor speak; he wanted to do her again, from below.

She prepared herself for the opportunity and hoped no one would interrupt them. He slipped in easily - she blessed her father for greasing her - already rigid and thick. She gave him a playful little squeeze with her ring of flesh and felt him respond.

The event went off perfectly this time; she matched each of his thrusts with gentle acceptance and felt him explode in her at the end. She wanted to thank him for giving her a second chance.

Michelle helped her up from the table and she lay curled on the grass, filled with the men's soft warm seed at every opening.

She was pleased to find she still appealed to men. Two years of whipping and starving had left her attractive to them, perhaps made her more so. She might hope for another few before the time came for her to be disposed of.

When she woke to a gentle kick in the buttocks from her mother, the guests had left. She rose and helped her family clean up and was rewarded with a bowl of kitchen scraps before being taken downstairs for the night.

berowne
berowne
87 Followers