Family Matters Ch. 25

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance hucow.
1.3k words
4.64
1.4k
2
0

Part 25 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
89 Followers

Anne spent the next seven days hung up as she spent them after the rodeo. Honor students were granted the privilege of feeding her, spooning paste into her mouth and letting her lick the utensil; they gathered around to watch her caress it with her tongue and made girlish jokes.

Or squeezing water for her out of a drinking bottle in spurts, like a man discharging himself. Some were more skilled at this than others - plainly the result of practice - but she thanked and complimented each of her young masters and kissed their hands when they were done.

They stroked her lacerated skin. Anne loved the touch of their soft hands across it, especially the sensation when they lingered on a recent mark still rough from the lash.

And seniors were allowed to practice garroting her.

Eugenie asked the school nurse to observe and make sure they did not accidentally terminate their victim. A thin wizened woman of indeterminate age in a white uniform, she had worked for a renderer, performed a number of executions, and knew how far one could go before the point of no return.

The girls brought their own garrotes. Anne was surprised to see how many owned one and wondered how they used them. On each other in the dormitory, she supposed; one girl on her knees submitting to another's control while classmates watched. What fun.

First up was a small dark girl from the Middle East with a loop of steel wire; she said it belonged to her grandfather, a chieftain who used it to execute prisoners after a battle. The nurse only allowed her to make it snug; any more would leave marks.

Next was a large plump sophomore with one of soft padded leather; Anne wondered if their garrotes corresponded to their body types. No, of course not, but it was amusing to think so.

It resembled the kind made by her lover Edward, who tested his new creations on her. The student stepped behind Anne and slipped it over her head.

She watched it descend below her face to be secured on her neck. The nurse gave the go-ahead and the girl tightened it, constricting her breath as the audience below the stage watched.

She tried to speak and could not; her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. She saw the nurse approach her closely, observing her. Her breasts swelled and her womb began to exude its liquor. Tighter, the woman said.

When she regained consciousness a minute later, a dozen students were on the stage staring at her. The nurse congratulated the plump girl.

Over the next few days students continued to practice on her. Some were quite skilled, bringing her close to the point of climax and relaxing the garrote again and again until she wept from frustration before they finally took her over the top. She enjoyed that as much as they did.

Others liked to pull the garrote just tight enough to make breathing difficult and then play with her breasts; that was wonderful too. By the end of the week she was madly in love with half a dozen young women whose names she never learned; she hoped they would remember her and the time they spent together.

Between the morning and the afternoon sessions they fed and watered her and led her to the litter box, laughing and making comments she could not hear.

One day Audrey who had evidently misbehaved again was brought up from her cell and hung on a second hook above the stage. She looked afraid. The nurse put a ball in her mouth and tied a strip of cloth to hold it in place.

She took a rope garrote of her own from a small leather case, put it on Audrey's neck, and pulled it tight.

That so frightened Audrey that she wet herself. The nurse released her, made her wipe the stage with a towel, and hung her up again still garroted and gagged. Then she left Audrey for the afternoon to contemplate her sins.

After a few minutes Anne looked over at her and smiled. Audrey tried to do the same despite the ball; it wasn't much but Anne understood and blew her a kiss. Audrey seemed to relax at this, and they spent a quiet afternoon together happy in each other's company.

At sundown the nurse released Audrey and took her back down to her cell. Anne hoped the lesson had been enough and she would escape termination and rendering. She seemed a nice girl really; just a bit too independent for her own good.

Between lessons as she hung alone on the empty stage, students and teachers came by to view her marks, tell her their stories or confide secrets, and ask her for advice. She was a veteran to them, an old whore in her twenties who had seen it all.

Some petted her; she sighed and purred as they caressed every part of her body.

One night Anne was joined by Audrey and three other girls. The nurse led them in after dinner; they shed their clothing and put it on a chair, then ascended to the stage where they were bound and suspended. Anne looked up to see half a dozen hooks dangling from the roof of the stage; she had never noticed them before.

They were all to be sold at the school's lady-market. Anne looked puzzled and the oldest one, an arts teacher, explained.

Five years ago the lycee held an event to raise money for the building fund. Josephine invited girls to donate themselves and advertised them to the trade. It was so lucrative that it became an annual function, attracting buyers from all over.

Last year only one girl offered herself up for sale; there was concern the custom might die out. But the sight of Anne had inspired her and the three students to follow her into a life of subjection. Anne was so proud to be an example for them.

The next morning, Eugenie and the nurse led the five outside to squat. They were washed and their hair dressed, then taken back inside and hung up as before.

Josephine appeared and put a "Not for sale" sign around Anne's neck; the string was short to leave her breasts exposed. The principal explained that Michelle would come to bring her home at the end of the day.

Soon after, buyers began to appear and inspect the girls in a businesslike manner.

These were serious customers. To discourage curiosity-seekers the school charged a substantial admission fee, refunded on purchase of one or more items. Anne was a little chagrined to be ignored; she wondered if her sign or her age put them off as they reviewed the inventory.

By the end of the day all four of the girls had been sold.

Audrey to the captain of a commercial tuna boat, to clean fish and be used by sailors away from land for weeks. On the last day of the voyage they would vote on her, and take her back to shore with them for the next season or throw her overboard.

She looked happy. This was just what she needed, thought Anne; the life of a student was not for her, and it would teach her obedience. Plus, all those men...

Chris, whose wealthy parents had planned a professional career for her in medicine or law, was purchased by a "collector" for his harem in the country.

An agent for a Central American tribe bought athletic muscular Hannah, for meat.

And the teacher went to the owner of an African brothel that catered to pygmies who liked tall blonde slaves.

By mid-afternoon the four girls were taken away to their new owners and their various fates. Eugenie observed it had been a most profitable day; they could afford a new roof for the chapel.

berowne
berowne
89 Followers