Family Movie Nights: The Sex Scene

Story Info
Siblings give in to temptation after a sex scene in a movie.
2.8k words
4.36
40.6k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Layla, both 19 years old, always had a really strong relationship, they were like soulmates in a way.

The harmony the pair produced made it feel like they were more than brother and sister in a way, they just fit together perfectly like two puzzle pieces.

Layla was a brunette with long hair, brown eyes and a pretty slim body, almost athletic in a way. That day she was wearing a tight dark nightgown that really showed her curves. A body quite attractive despite being covered by the fabric.

Mike on the other hand, had short dark hair, with the average teenager haircut, green eyes, and a rather athletic build from his childhood training as a football player. The girls always found him handsome.

He was just wearing a pair of pajama bottoms and an adjusted white t-shirt.

That night, their parents had arranged the usual movie night where they would be watching whatever movie was set to play at the time.

They would all sit together and watch whatever they played that day, sometimes it would be a complete success and the movie would stay on the screen all night long, or it would be a failure and they just went to bed before it finished, it depended.

A while after dinner, their parents called them as the movie would begin in around ten minutes or so. The siblings took their time to come downstairs to the room.

The lights were dimmed down and pretty much the only thing visible was the light coming from the television.

Once they entered the living room, they heard their parents voice:

"It's about to start. Come get ready!"

Layla sat together with Mike on the same couch, located beside the two seats their parents sat on, their couch was located a little behind their parents seat.

They were both silent, staring at the TV as the movie was about to begin.

The music started and they laid on the couch while covering themselves with the blanket.

The siblings locked eyes for less than a second and smiled lightly before returning their focus to the TV.

Half an hour later, they had been watching the movie in silence, cramped together under the wide piece of cloth covering them.

Mike felt that the temperature was rising under the cloth and began to sweat slightly, Layla hadn't complained all this time so Mike just ignored it and continued watching the movie.

A few minutes later the movie presented an erotic sex scene, one that movies always seemed include, and that made things awkward for the people watching with their families, just like it was happening to Mike and Layla right now.

Mike was trying hard to concentrate, but the sexual tension was becoming too much to bear.

He looked sideways, slightly meeting Layla's view and tried to keep his cool as he could see their faces heating up.

If Mike's temperature had been rising in the previous minutes, it was now climbing up like a furnace beyond boiling point.

His body grew warm and sweaty from being under the blanket and he didn't even know what caused his heart rate to speed up.

Mike couldn't believe he had gotten into this situation next to her own sister.

He wondered if she could feel his heat. The sexual tension was rising considerably, and the sex scene just continued playing.

The scene seemed to last forever, Mike tried really hard not to get aroused as an erection grew, hoping his sister wouldn't realize.

But the fact that he couldn't keep his mind off the situation was making it harder, and he felt the need to pull his sister closer to him to feel her heat.

He didn't understand why he felt like this, why his brain seemed to be telling him that it would be better if she got as close as possible to his body.

But in one swift motion, Mike adjusted his position and rested closer to her. He immediately noticed how warm she was, just like him.

He felt her tense, but then relaxed quickly. She placed her hand on his knee, gripping it lightly, almost as if in comfort.

He was surprised by the contact, relieved from the current state he was in.

Layla locked eyes with him, her eyes had an indescribable look of lust and passion, it shocked Mike.

Taken by the feeling, both siblings approached slowly until their lips touched slightly, closing themselves in a slow kiss that lasted less than a second.

Afterwards, Layla turned around and stared at the TV with a numb face, wondering what just happened, Mike had the same expression. He wanted to ask her if it was wrong, but decided against it.

His heart was racing and he was pretty sure his sister felt the same way.

After what felt like an eternity the erotic scene had ended and the movie resumed normally with the plot, despite the change, the siblings couldn't focus on the movie any longer.

The sexual tension in that room grew to unimaginable levels.

Mike had given up on resisting any longer, his arms were wrapped tightly around his sister's waist. The sensation was so overwhelming that her body reacted without warning, leaning back towards him, Layla's butt now rested on her brother's pants, pressing into him.

His member grew hard and heavy inside his shorts, rubbing against the fabric, it felt weird to be touching his sister's ass through the piece of clothing, but it felt so good that his mind pushed those thoughts aside.

He could hear her shallow breaths and the intoxicating scent of her lust and sexual tension, corrupting the young man's senses.

It wasn't long before Mike was feeling every inch of his sister's body, embracing her in slight movements under the blanket, while their completely oblivious parents kept on watching the movie.

Layla turned smoothly meeting her brother's eyes. Filled with lust.

"More", she said with a voice that mixed the sweetest tone with the softest seduction.

Mike responded instantly, kissing her, taking full control of the kiss. It felt natural.

Mike didn't want it any other way. He wanted his sister in any position.

All of her.

No limits.

Layla allowed him to do as much as he wanted.

"Are you sure?" Mike whispered, breaking the kiss, a string of saliva dropping on her chin.

"Yeah" Layla answered in return, still with a seductive voice that drove Mike insane.

Without thinking twice, Mike returned his hands under the cover and moved her sister's nightgown up, allowing easier access to her panties.

He immediately noticed how wet they were, which caused him to feel really excited by the sight of it. And he knew what made her wet. She was hot and bothered.

He kissed her once again, his tongue exploring every inch of her mouth in an endless kiss.

It went faster after that and Mike couldn't stop himself anymore.

In a fit of despair, Mike pulled his bottoms down to his knees and grabbed his now fully erect cock, pushing the panties aside, he placed his member right at Layla's entrance.

The smell of arousal surrounded the air, Mike breathed deeply and entered Layla in one single movement.

She cried out a muffled moan, feeling a lot more comfortable now that her brother had finally entered her.

Mike couldn't believe how tight and hot it was inside his own sister, his dick already full of her juices. The thought alone made him want to come so hard he thought he might pass out.

He was shaking and sweating but he didn't dare moving or pulling away from his sister. They both needed this so badly.

He continued thrusting in and out of Layla, with cautious movements, knowing the risk of getting caught was increasing with each minute that passed.

Layla began slightly moaning while being fucked by her brother despite their parents being only a few feet away from them.

They both knew that getting caught would have serious consequences, but they just couldn't resist each other any longer. The sex was too good to pass up.

So there she was, her own brother deep inside her pussy, on the couch, with their parents next to them, and only covered by a simple blanket.

Mom and dad were completely unaware, Layla's body tightly pressed against her brother was not enough of an indication of what was going on.

The siblings were doing small rocking movements trying not to catch their parents attention, their eyes were fixated on the TV, the sound of it effectively muffling Layla's slight moans every time her brother entered her pussy.

Layla and Mike couldn't believe what they were doing, fucking in front of their parents, just thinking of it was getting her slit very wet, which allowed her brother to slide in way easier than before.

They had been going at it for about 10 minutes. Layla felt as if she couldn't possibly be more horny, each time the rigid dick entered her pussy, a slight wet slap sound could be heard, it was driving her insane, to do such an incestuous act with her own brother, let alone with their parents just a few feet beside them.

Each slap became louder every time, which caused their parents to ask them:

"Is everything okay? You seem a little agitated in there".

Layla could hardly move, her sweaty hair and face, the pleasant smell of sex that filled the room, it was all adding up.

But still she managed to answer:

"Yes, we're fine", which was the closest thing to a coherent sentence she could come up with.

"I just had to adjust myself a little bit", She added.

Trying to distract from the situation she spoke again:

"Actually, could you turn the volume up? I can't barely hear the movie".

And they did as she wished.

"Sure honey", mom said.

Mike didn't waste a second and the moment the mom started to turn the volume up, he grabbed Layla by the hips and pushed the entirety of his length as deep as possible.

"Is that okay?" Mom inquired.

Neither of them replied. Layla was busy biting her lip in response to the hard penetration filling her insides to the core, while her face had a numb pleasure look.

Suddenly Mike slid his entire cock out of her, resting it at the entrance of her pussy, just to impale it inside one more time, this time a loud smack sound could be heard but their parents didn't seem to notice.

"Yeahhh" Layla said, her answer came out as a moan but she didn't care.

"Perfect", she said biting her lip again, in a deeply pleasured voice.

As they continued to fuck, they couldn't help but stare into each other's eyes, feeling the intense connection between them that the taboo act they were in had created.

All while their parents were completely unaware, staring at the TV as the movie kept playing.

Soon enough Mike was about to cum, now fucking way harder than before, every slap echoed louder across the room struggling to be muffled by the sound of the movie playing on the TV.

Her brother's cock pistoning in and out of her pussy at an alarming speed, his balls slapping lightly up against her ass, making sure his shaft fully bottomed inside her before pulling back, and ramming it relentlessly back into her pussy, sending waves of pleasure all over her, forcing another orgasm from her body.

The two siblings didn't want to stop, filled with lust for one another, no matter what happened next, nothing would ever be able to feel as good as this...

"Do it, just fill me up..." Exclaimed Layla in a whisper that got increasingly louder as each word came out of her mouth.

"What's going on? Are you sure you're okay"? Mom worriedly asked.

That made Layla and her brother stop abruptly, his cock lodged as deep inside as it could possibly go.

Overcome with pleasure, Mike started to climax, load after load of cum spurting inside her sister's pussy, potent streams of seed filled her to the brim while she stared at their parents, whom awaited an answer, oblivious to the fact that their own son was impregnating their daughter right in front of their eyes.

Layla's hair was visibly disheveled and full of sweat, her only answer possible was:

"I'm fine." She whispered softly, trying not to move too much due to her brother still fully lodged inside her, still releasing his hot seed deep in her womb.

"Okay but try to be quieter, you're really distracting us" said mom then returning her eyes to the TV.

At that very moment Mike withdrew his shaft entirely from his sister's pussy, stopping right at her entrance, he could see a stream of cum dripping slowly out of her slit from the sides.

Such sight made him instantly horny again. He was still rock hard.

Without thinking twice, he firmly grabbed her hips with one hand while rapidly covering her sister's mouth with the other, immediately plowing his member right inside her awaiting entrance, causing the previous load to make a loud wet smacking sound.

His cock was now fully engulfed inside his sister's pussy, forming a perfect silhouette of white semen that was drying up from their previous incestuous act.

"MMmmm.", Was all could Layla mutter in a moan while Mike covered her mouth.

Their parents didn't bother to look this time as their kids were being annoying constantly, dad just let out an audible gasp that acknowledged their slight annoyance.

Mike's penis went deeper inside her, he could feel the mixture of juices running down his leg, coating his skin and the couch below, it was everywhere, it was intoxicating.

His cock filled Layla's tight entrance, he no longer held her mouth, he didn't even care if they got caught, the sensation and pleasure they were both experiencing was just too good to care.

He focused entirely on keeping the pistoning rhythm.

"Mmm... I love how your cock feels inside of my pussy...", Layla whispered.

"Fuck... yes", her brother answered breathily, suddenly kissing his sister, while still maintaining a steady pace inside her.

The siblings continued to screw, muffling their moans in their lips as they kept embracing in a deep kiss, if mom or dad ever turned their heads, they would be caught, but they didn't care anymore, the satisfaction was so strong it didn't matter if they were caught.

"Your mouth tastes so nice...", Layla murmured.

"Nghhhh", groaned Mike, thrusting deeper inside her.

Every penetration caused a splash sound followed by chunks of dried semen flying everywhere across the interior of the blanket, pieces of dried cum landed on Layla's chest as well as Mike's legs.

"There's so much of your cum inside me, if feels so good" she mumbled.

The last words were in a voice that resembled a pleasured moan, which drove Mike crazy.

His hands found their way onto her breasts, gently squeezing them together while pumping harder and faster.

"Ohh... I need you to cum inside me again" Layla cried.

Mike's body was starting to heat up, his bulging cock pressing harder and harder against her inner walls.

He could feel the need rising in his stomach and soon the urge took control as he reached as deep as humanly possible inside his sister's tight slit.

"A-aahh ffffuck", Mike stuttered as he deposited load after load of his thick white sperm.

He stopped moving until he was completely empty, spurt after spurt deposited inside her already filled pussy.

Mike slowly pulled his member out as a loud plopping sound was heard as soon as his shaft completely exited her pussy, not leaving behind a single drop.

His entire cock had a completely whitish texture from the mixture of their hot juices, an enticing smell came out of them as if it were a strong perfume.

Afterwards he sat up, fully spent, resting after having the most lustful and relentless sex with her own sister, all while their parents were just a few inches away from them, he slowly pulled his pants up trying hard not to make it obvious.

Looking straight into Layla's eyes as she laid on the couch panting heavily, he said:

"I think me and Layla are going upstairs, we don't really like this movie".

Their parents just nodded their heads, not adding much to the conversation, focused on the screen more than anything.

The two of them left the couch and the room while covered in the blanket.

When the siblings reached the hallway, Mike grabbed Layla by the hips and turned her to face him.

"I can't believe we didn't get caught", Mike said.

"Me neither, you really left a mess inside me, i feel so full" Layla replied.

He quirkily smiled and leaned forward to give her a soft kiss on the lips, holding her tightly against him, whispering softly...

"I love you".

"I love you too".

Layla then broke away from the kiss, giving him a quick, sweet peck on the lips.

She knew that they were definitely going to have fun later tonight.