Family Needs Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misty has nothing to say to that. She is speechless.

I add with a smile, she is so adorable like this, "We can go to the bank tomorrow, and I can withdraw the money and hand it to you so you can deposit it again, in your account."

She is speechless. After dinner, I take Misty home. Just as I pull up, my phone rings. Really?

I pick it up like it's toxic, "Hello?"

A happy man is on the other end, "Hi Edi, my name is Brian. If you want to be a Ranger again, show up tomorrow noon at the address I will text and email you. Sound good?"

I excitedly replied, "Sir, yes sir!"

Brian says, "I will see you, tomorrow, soldier. Goodbye." Click.

I hang up and turn off my phone. My jaw is hanging open.

Misty looks concerned, "Is it bad news?"

I learn to talk again, "This afternoon I applied to be a Park Ranger. I think I just had my interview. Noon, tomorrow, I go talk to Brian."

Misty smiles, "He is really nice. Older and a bit longer than average. Always professional and good with the girls. He tips well."

I smile, it's impressive at how Misty sees someone. He is just a guy to her. That's probably the way she is with all men. I will be classified similar, a nice guy, doesn't spend money, and pleasant to the girls. I wonder if I will meet all of them. I will probably need to see if my family is here or has been here.

I give Misty a kiss goodbye. She wanted me to come in, but I need some sleep for my interview. She understood. We will meet in the morning, so we can go to the bank.

+++++

7:00 in the fucking morning, there is a knock on my door. I answer the door, half awake. I smile at seeing Misty. I frown because a biker guy with no hair is forcibly holding her arm. He pushes the door in and drags Misty in with him.

Biker dude demands, "I want $300 dude."

I am wide awake now, "What the hell for?"

Biker boy now has an attitude, "You think you can fuck her for free. I don't care where she is, I get my money."

I calm myself, I need a clear head, "Didn't she tell you that we didn't have sex? Besides, you don't get squat even if we did, or that would be a crime. You can't sell people, that is a class III felony. You must not be very smart. Listen to Misty, she is a good girl. I have a job interview today; I need my sleep. Now get out of my place. Now."

He doesn't move.

Biker boy says, "I guess you don't know how it works here. You were seen with her, all women are sluts, you fucked her. I want my money, or else."

I can't believe this piece of shit. I have seen his kind my entire life. Thinks he can do anything he wants.

In a calm voice, "Misty, call 911. By the time they answer and finish talking, we will know if they need a police officer or an ambulance. Do it now."

Biker boy knocks her phone out of her hand, it falls to the ground and the screen breaks. It's a cheap phone.

I smile, "As I see it now, you owe her $200 for a replacement phone, or I will be back later today with a warrant for your arrest."

He swings a right hook into my stomach. I don't flinch. It was funny watching this big bad dude deflate right in front of me.

I make my demands, "$200 or I take a swing and lay you out."

He gives me the finger. In a flash, I take a step and use a straight punch to his gut. It knocks the wind out of him. He is in a lot of pain, but he will be fine. He tries to get up. I put my foot very lightly on his chest to hold him down.

I say, "Hold on tiger. You are better off on the ground on your back. It hurts a lot, but I didn't break any bones this time. Stay on your back, and the pain will go away faster. Misty, take enough cash from his wallet to cover the phone he broke. He has a large wag of cash."

I instruct him, "Dude, that is way too much cash to have on you. Could you stop me from taking it right now? There are evil people in this world. Don't be stupid. Picking on me is stupid if you haven't seen the memo yet."

He rolls to his side and then gets up after a few minutes.

I give him my orders, "How about you beat it. I will take Misty out for breakfast and get her home. She is no longer your responsibility."

He didn't like it, but he took my suggestion, the first smart thing he did. I pick up the TV remote, turn on the TV, and hand Misty the remote.

I explain, "I need to take a shower. Watch some TV, and then I will take you out for breakfast, followed by going to the bank."

Misty has tears in her eyes. I don't have time for this, I grab my clothes and a towel, then head towards the shower. I strip and start up a hot shower. I want to smell clean for my interview. I will wash my hair as well. I never hurts to look good around a beautiful woman.

Soon after the shower starts up, the doors to the shower open and a naked Misty steps in.

Before I can object, she says, "If you're as smart as I think you are, you'll shut up now. That fucker has been harassing me for three years now. He runs off every guy I like. As you put him on the ground, I got horny as fuck. I need a man to ream my pussy. I know we don't have much time, so fuck me good and hard."

I try to complain, "You don't understand, this isn't how I treat women. They need to be worshipped, warmed up, orgasm a few times, and then if they want, I slide my sword into their sheath. I can't do wham bam thank you mam. It goes against everything I stand for."

She grabs me by the neck with her hands and tries to squeeze me hard, she fails, but damn, she looks cute trying.

Misty growls, "I don't give a fuck about your morals or your system. Right now, if I don't relieve my horny issue, I am going to blow up. This is a health issue; I am going to bend over against this back wall. Shove whatever you got up into me."

Because I am facing forward, she can't see me. She turns around as I am turning around. My cock is the one thing on me that isn't Joe Average. I got eight inches of thick meat that curves just a bit. It eats women alive. I guess I must save her life. He, he, he, he. Who am I kidding? On first sight, I wanted to fuck this woman. I have just been playing it cool.

I move behind her and stick my helmet at her entrance.

Misty screams out, "I said your cock, not the shampoo bottle!"

I giggle, "That would be smaller."

I push in a little, I am going slowly. This girl is not a whore. She has had minimal experience, I am breaking her open.

Misty is moaning and occasionally says, "Oh fuck."

After a few minutes, I am all in.

Misty is happy, I can hear it in her voice, "This is amazing. Now hurry up, you have an interview today."

Ok, I sure don't mind. I know she can't handle fast right now; I would rip her up. I ease my way in and out of her tight vagina. Misty is eating it up, she can't get enough. Her moaning is turning me on even more.

Misty says, "Fuck me hard, split me open, use me. I will do anything for you. Faster, faster."

I do start going faster. I hear her sucking for breath, and she is giddy with excitement. I get three "Oh, oh, oh," out of her before I speed up again. Now she can't speak. Moaning is the only noise she is capable of. As I go faster, I am nearly a blur as her moaning turns into a grunting scream. It is pure raw emotion that is driving her body.

I use a hand to palm her head and pull her hair up, forcing her chest to push up and out as her back arches. That caused her to orgasm hard in my hands. One hand grabbed her head, while the other caught her limp body. She was literally like one of those limp chickens you see in a cartoon with the neck flopping around.

I held misty to my body. Oh my, her breasts are amazing. She wakes up but pretends to be asleep still.

Misty asks, "Your cock is hard. Didn't you fill me up?"

Shocked at her question, "I don't know if you are on the pill."

She drops to her knees and engulfs my cock. In no time at all, she is deepthroating me and draining me of seven ropes of cum. How the hell did she do that? Oh yeah, I was staring at her chest.

Misty asks me, "It's been a while for you. That was a huge load."

She turns me around, takes my rag, and whispers into my ear, "Thank you for that. It was awesome. I really needed that."

She then cleans me off, cleans my hair, and then dries both of us off. She examined my entire body. She paid particular attention to each of my healed wounds.

Misty says to me as she throws my clothes at me, "I bet you never wear a Speedo, do you?"

I chuckle, "No. My equipment is too big, and my body is too ugly to show off. There were some years I thought I made a better target than Ranger. Let's go get breakfast."

Breakfast was humiliating, Misty, Lisa, and another waitress discussed my cock, the fucking she got, the trouble with biker dude, and my healed wounds. I cut breakfast off so I could take her back to her place. I checked out of the motel and then met her at the bank. $600 for a small house per month. Her eyes lit up at seeing six one-hundred-dollar bills. I made her put it in the bank.

Now I am off to see Brian.

11:30 and he is outside waiting on me. He is in one of two Adirondack chairs with two lemonades on the table. He motions for me to sit down.

Brian tells me about my responsibilities and the pay. He then asks if I want the job. I am the only Park Ranger in 100 miles. I back up the city Sheriff, he backs me up. The bar is a significant problem in the area. A single guy runs it but is never there, so they can't take him down. He has a slave system going. People owe him money, and they never make enough to get away. If people do go, he sends out people to get them.

He has a ton of money and has people killed just to make a point. I need to be careful and not push too hard, or I will have a bullet in my back soon. He does not know my mom, sisters, or uncles. However, he has only been here for two years. The last two of his position were killed. He suggests the local paper archives.

Weekends I will be needed at the bar. It's their busy time, and the Sheriff can't handle it himself. He has four more positions open if I have friends. I laugh at him.

It's Thursday at noon, I sign the papers, and I start immediately. We spend the day driving around. He shows me the ropes and gives me a reading list. Cool, more classes! He laughs hysterically at me, most recruits are not quite so enthusiastic about training and knowing the law.

I am out late with Brian, when I return home, I find a present on my doorstep.

Cinnamon says to me, is a sexy voice, "Welcome to the neighborhood. It's my night off, and I thought I would sit outside on a beautiful evening and welcome you to your new house. Misty gave me a key to air out the house and clean it up a bit. We bought you some clean sheets and a blanket so you could sleep here your first night."

I laugh at her, "Oh, I have slept in far worse places. I take it you are from the bar as well? A name like Cinnamon, tall, long blonde hair, huge boobs, bubble butt, and legs that go on forever. I see a trend here."

She laughs, "I see you travel light. One bag?"

I smile, "A week ago, I was a US Army Ranger, today, I am a Washington State Park Ranger. Sorry, I am late; I was working with Brian. I haven't eaten yet, feel like going into town? I have no dishes, nothing to cook with, no utensils, and worst, no food."

Cinnamon says, "First, call me Sin. Second, go store your gear and come by my place, the one with the flag. I will warm up your dinner. I knew you had nothing, so I made extra. It will be ready in five minutes."

I put my bag in my bedroom, took out my toiletries, and then walk over to my sexy neighbor. Her place is identical to mine other than the colors. The home has a basic living room that leads to a small kitchen on one side of the house. On the other end is a washroom and then a second that's shared by the two bedrooms. Probably 800 square feet total, if even that big. I don't see a place for laundry, that's going to suck. Maybe I can find a place for a set.

The door is open for me, and she welcomes me in. Her place is much nicer, there is a lot of furniture and pictures on the wall. A few curio cabinets with things from vacations, and a beautiful kitchen. Her appliances are top-notch. It turns out, she likes to cook. I sit down to a marvelous spaghetti primavera with grilled Italian sausage, an excellent red wine with a lightly crusted garlic bread. Everything was perfect.

I look at Sin with glowing eyes of appreciation, "That was amazing. One of the most exquisite meals I have ever eaten. I would return the favor, but to be honest, I can barely cook an MRE. That's a military meal where you break a gel, and it heats your dinner. I am a handyman; I can fix stuff. I bet you have a few things that need attention.

Her eyes perk up with that suggestion. I can see several things that need fixing. That dripping faucet is going to drive me mad! After dinner, Sin takes my hand and leads me into the bedroom. She sits on the bed and has me sit next to her.

Sin says to me, "I think my bed is broken, can you look at it?"

I get up, and I look at the corner post, it's sturdy. I look at the headboard, and it too is sturdy. I wiggle it, and there is no give.

I ask, "What's the problem?"

As I turn towards Sin, I notice that she is naked in the same place. Wow, she is quick. I smile at her, she got me.

I say with an amused voice, "You talked to Misty this afternoon, didn't you?" She nods her head, yes. "Ok, well, since you are obviously very experienced at taking off your clothes, let me give you a challenge. Strip me."

Sin laughs and claps her hands, "You wicked man you. I accept your challenge!"

She starts with slowly unbuttoning my shirt. With the shirt open, she runs her long thin fingers over my rippling muscles. I am tightening my muscles and then letting them relax. It's an impressive show, and she is salivating. One by one, the arms go, and the shirt flutters to the ground.

Sin is behind me and whispers in my ear, "Every woman that is employed by the bar must be on the pill. No exceptions, even boss lady."

While behind me, my belt is unbuckled and then slowly, it is pulled up and tossed over her shoulder. She slithers to the front and slowly unbuttons my pants. Next, the zipper is lowered one tooth at a time. My pants are rolled over and pulled straight down. Here, I need to assist because the pants want to cling to me. I now have my tidy whites on, and there's a significant bend in the contour of my shorts. It's not natural.

Sin stares at my pants, "Oh my. What do we have here? To be honest, I have seen bigger. I hell of a lot bigger." That does nothing for MY confidence. "But, none of those ever got inside of me. Misty said it was pure heaven. She doesn't screw many guys, none of us do. They are gross and vulgar. They think enough money can buy them anything. Some of the girls it does. Not all of us though."

In a flash, she pulls down my shorts, my cock is stuck on the waistband. When it clears, it springs up and hits Sin on the chin. It scared her, and she jumped back. She had no idea what hit her. For her benefit, I put my cock down, let go, and it springs up. She smiles at me now, she understands.

I ask Sin, "Do you have a blindfold and restraints?"

Sin immediately turns defensive and nervous, "Why do you need restraints?"

I laugh, to disarm her, then I say with an amused smile, "They aren't for me, silly girl. Look at me. Could you really stop me from doing anything I want to you? No. However, they are for you to help the experience. It's not required, just asking. If you don't want to, it will still be fun."

Sin is shy, like a small girl now, "When I turned eighteen, I had a bad experience. I ..."

I cut her off, "You don't need to explain or re-live that. I use it for sensory deprivation. When I take away sight and freedom of movement, every other sense must work harder to experience the event. It's not required, just something I do to make me unique. Damn, you are as hot as I have ever seen. The view is awesome."

I push her playfully on the bed, and then I follow her. I want to kiss her and see if she has any skills. Nope. I get a peck and then she wants to suck my cock.

I stop her, "Woah. Not so fast little lady. Let me have some fun with your body and show you a good time. This isn't a VIP booth; this isn't all about me, I am showing you my appreciation for the finer things in life. You are a finer thing in life. Just sit back and let me have my fun. I think you might enjoy it a bit."

I start with a soft kiss to the lips that linger far longer than she was prepared for. Three times she was ready to end it. I push my tongue in, and then she calmed down. She understands I am serious. She let me drive. We spend at least ten minutes dueling tongues before I pull out. She has tears in her eyes.

I move down to the two mountains on her chest. Obviously, she has had some work down. Too big, too round, too perfect, zero sag. Her nipples are amazing, they are easily triple the size of a standard nipple. As I find out, they are ultra-sensitive. A direct tongue lashing blew her up with a hard orgasm. No kidding. I spend time licking her areola and then mashing the breast. I can't get as much compression, but Sin loves it none the less.

I don't spend much time doing that, she is too sensitive. I move down her body and find a shaved pussy. There is a thin strip of short hair that points the way. That amuses me. With a body like she has, how would anyone not know the way?

Sin has a curious look on her face. I would expect to see a face with anticipation or playfulness. I guess I shouldn't be surprised with her profession. I suspect I will like living here.

I reach down and use the flat of my tongue to start licking just below the arrow. Sin's eyes go wide open in an instant. She is staring at me with renewed interest. With more energy, I am faster and reach a larger area. That is fun, and she likes it. However, I want her lips. I slowly work my way closer to the hole and her lips. She is open and ready for fucking. Lava is pumping out of her hole, it's warm.

I open my mouth and suck on the tips of her lips. Slowly my mouth pulls back, and my tongue is out and using pressure to trace up and down her lips from her clit to her anus and back. Right inside, right outside, left outside, left inside. Give attention to the protruding bean, and she falls limp. It seems her clit is sensitive as well. I let her recover before I put two fingers in her pussy, and my tongue runs around the outer edges of her pussy.

I really do mean run, I go as fast as I can, letting my tongue fly over the folds of skin, leaving pleasure in its wake. I quickly traverse both sides and the cute inner pink ones. All along, my two fingers probe the depths of her pussy, rubbing against her hidden bits. Together, she loves it. Now I hum a few bars from a military march, and she squirts to announce her orgasm.

This is a wicked orgasm; it's kicking her ass. Her scream is cut off by the power, so strong she blacks out. I pick her up and hold her in my arms. I can feel her breathing lightly, it's a slight humid breath. Her heart is racing, although I can feel it slowing down now. She was holding her breath, but she started a gentle breathing again.

I set her down and get a few towels to help mop up her squirting and our sweat. We are both a bit ripe. As soon as her eyes open, I see something deep in her eyes. I see love and lust, that's a powerful combination. I need to be careful. I am not ready for a girlfriend until I find my family.

Sin moves to the center of the bed, and she spreads her legs wide open. They remain flat on the bed. I get in between the legs and raise them in the air. Then I push them back, back, and back until her knees are almost even with her ears.

Sin taunts me, "Are you man enough to fuck me? Do you know how to use that thing? I can bring up some instructions on the internet for you."