Family Needs Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock is laying at the entrance to her vagina. Without a word, I press into this exquisite woman. She has seen more men, lots of men. She isn't loose but tight is not an accurate description either. I surprise her by using a slow speed. Her eyebrows arch at my selection. It's amazing how much expression she gets out of her face.

I use a slow fucking speed, even slower than I prefer. With her body, I can feel the walls of her vagina sliding along my cock. At this speed, it feels better than if I do it faster. It's odd, but the extra speed her walls don't pull at my cock. At this speed, I feel her walls grabbing and then losing hold. It's truly amazing.

Just fifteen minutes of that and I am ready to cum. I move to my fastest speed in less than a second and start pounding her hard like I did with Misty. I use the shorter stroke that allows me to fuck so fast, I am just short of a blur. Sin is moaning like a woman in labor, but she is saying, "Oh fuck, so good, don't stop, fuck yeah. I, I, I ... am cummmmmmmmminggggggggg!" Then she screams, and it turns into almost a howl.

Her pussy clamps down on me hard, although not nearly as hard as many women do. Therefore, it's easy to shoot off my six ropes of heavy cream, my baby batter, into this protected woman. She then kisses me on the nose. What the hell! I destroy her by touching her nipple and eating her cunt, now I fuck the hell out of her, and she kisses me on the nose? No fucking way.

I stand up and start gathering my clothes. She is exhausted and rolls over on the bed, watching me.

Sin asks shyly, "Where the hell are you going?"

I chuckle, "I work tomorrow, and I need to get up early. I am going home so you can have the evening still."

Sin looks panicked, "WAIT! Hold up! You wore me out tonight. I have had men pass in the night, I never had one that I wanted to stay the night. I want to hold you and smell you on my sheets tomorrow after you leave."

I turn off the lights.

I chuckle as I go back to the bed, "You will smell something, it might be a bit too manly though. However, if a damsel is in distress and can't make it through the night, I am here to help. Rollover so you are facing away from me, I will hold you in my arms tonight. My phone is set to 7:00 AM, you have been warned.

We go to bed, and I slept great.

Chapter 3 - Closing Time

The next morning, I wake up at 7:00 with my phone going off. It's on the side table. I can't reach it. Wait a minute, there are too many breasts on me. I count four. I open my eyes, and I see an arm, flailing for my phone.

I command the hand, "Just grab it and hand it to me. There is a security code. I roll over and find another bombshell in bed with me. No, there is a total of three. Sin and Misty, I know. The light brown with blond highlights in her hair, I later find out is Amber. I blink my eyes twice, who is that?

Amber smiles at me, "You are fun to sleep with. My name is Amber. I live behind you. Misty and I got home, didn't find you in your place. You looked so peaceful, we let you sleep and jumped in bed. Wow, I haven't slept that good since I was a child."

I look at Amber with a stern look, "Hey, I don't control these two, I just look out for them. They are my best friends. I am sure you will meet Crystal soon as well. She must perform special duties."

I really don't like the sound of that.

I apologize, "I am sorry ladies. I need to shower and change so I can go to work. I will see you tonight. I am running backup for the Sheriff."

I get three kisses, my stuff, and I go home. I shower, change, and go to work. We cover the same pattern, find a missing child, give some fire safety tips, help some people that got injured hiking. My two dozen first-aid classes have always been time well spent. While I am being driven to the next park, I use the laptop to send some old buddies the information on the Ranger positions, there are four if anyone is interested.

I don't know these guys that well, but it doesn't hurt to help a fellow soldier out. We go to lunch and then back up the Sheriff with a heated family dispute. I have taken several Military Police classes, and they cover stuff like this, drugs, and negotiating for hostages. Paul, the Sheriff, is more than willing to let me take charge of this one.

I listen, make suggestions, diffuse the situation, and then suggest therapy. I have a private chat with both, explaining the virtues of therapy and the common progressions if no therapy is used. That went well.

Soon it is dinner time, and then we stop by the campgrounds again. Typically, I am done. However, I need to be around for backup, especially closing time when the drunks are told, they need to leave. I could go home and come back, but I decide to go to the bar. I order a Sprite and sit in a far dark corner of the room.

I have seen enough of these types of places. There will be a few ring leaders. Big, boisterous, and annoying as hell. They have a crowd around them, and they like to show off. They especially like to bully people. When drunk, people get louder, dumber, and feel less pain. There is little in the way of negotiating that can be done. Mostly, everything is for show. After a few hours, I go back to my truck. I must wait for Paul to call me.

Some nights, we are not needed. If we are required, we are required immediately. There is a biker gang at the place. Often, that is no big deal, they like tits and pussy as much as the next guy. Some of these are great people. Some of them do way too many drugs. They look the same. So far, the bikers are well behaved, I hope it stays that way. I know if another gang shows up, there will be trouble. Tonight, there is three of us, that's as good as it gets.

Fifteen minutes to closing and they send out the message that the bar is closing, no more drinks. That is when Bill and I get called in. That's not good. When we walk in the door, Bill says, "Oh fuck." He knows someone here.

I tell the bouncers, "Turn the lights on. I want to see who is going to attack me." This place is all LED lighting, instant light. Everyone rubs their eyes.

I hear a voice yell out, "Who is Edi. Where are you, you mother fucker?"

I walk to within ten feet on the gentleman and announce myself, "Sir. I am Park Ranger Edi at your service. How may I help you today?"

This is a biker, but not with the group that is there. An older man. Big, mean, been in a lot of fights. He is built like a beast. He isn't as tall as me, but he is probably as strong as I am. He is bald with a side of crazy to him. He has no group, no people to back him up. That makes him unique here. This feels more like management.

The man says to me, "I don't like you. You made a friend of mine, sad." I don't reply.

He is mad, he wants to argue, "Maybe I will kick your ass. I think these people would like to see that." I don't reply other than folding my arms in front of me.

He is furious at me, "Well! Aren't you going to say something?"

My voice rumbles through the room, "I am sorry, I was waiting for you to ask a question. So far, you have spoken three sentences that would embarrass a third-grader, one that hit fifth-grade level, and then you asked me to reply to a question you haven't asked yet. So far, I have concluded that you are a babbling idiot."

The place is silent now. Brian wants to say something like he is warning me.

I smile at him, "It's ok. I got this. I don't think he is capable of producing a coherent thought, let alone ask a thought-provoking question. I will remind the crowd, it is closing time, and we are asking you to leave slowly and safely. Thank you."

I turn my back on the irate man and walked back towards the door. He had on big boots, I heard him instantly as he started running. As he got close, I twirl around, which surprised him, bent over, and then as he lunged for me, I grabbed him and re-directed his progress forward, but in the air and in the direction of a brick wall. The large man of considerable size fell straight down after hitting the wall.

I verified he is still breathing and isn't leaking blood. As he came to, I am leaning down over him, and my hand is around his neck tightly, but not squeezing.

I ask the man, "Do you need an ambulance. You had a collision with the wall and some people get injured when that happens. You are breathing and are not leaking blood. Tonight, you broke several codes for attempted harm to another human being. In small words, so you can understand, you tried and failed to hit me. I can arrest you, and you would spend a few hours in jail.

"Since you did no harm, and obviously drank too much, I won't file charges this time. How about I help you up."

With my hand still around his neck, I help the guy up and then release him. I can see that he is preparing to punch me. I poke his forehead to break his concentration.

I ask the guy, "Who taught you how to fight, a girl? You telegraphed that punch long before you threw it." I smile. "Actually, you can learn a lot about fighting from a girl, four of my instructors were women. They were outstanding instructors. Now, do you need me to call you a ride home, or are you staying at the motel? If I see you start an engine behind the wheel, you will get a DUI. I guarantee it."

I yell out, "Anyone a friend of this guy?" Nobody answers. "Go sleep it off. It will be the best decision you make tonight."

Paul caught him leaving the parking lot and gave him a DUI. What an idiot. I was standing in the parking lot with Brian, and we saw it happen.

Brian is deadly serious with me, "That guy is trouble. You better watch your back. He was sent by management."

Amber and Crystal show up with a six-pack of beer and a large pizza.

Amber puts her arm around me and says to Brian, "He is taking us home for dinner. He will see you tomorrow morning Brian."

Brian chuckles, "Damn boy. I never got that kind of loving. I don't want to see you until noon, we were up late tonight. Keep your phone close by you."

A Park Ranger's car is like a Police Cruiser. In our case, you start with a Ford SUV with a big engine, then you add a location for a rifle and a computer workstation in the middle console. It's basically a laptop where I can do the various lookups and filings that I need to do. I have access to both my Park Ranger and private email as well as any social media sites I use which total zero.

Once back at my car, I open my email, and there is nothing there. I send out a second email, this time asking for help and I quickly explain like there is going to be lots of trouble soon, maybe more than I can handle. I want their help, but I also want to warn them of the danger. It's hard to do both in a short email. I try. The keywords are missing family, strip club, slavery, and intimidation.

I can smell the pizza, time to get home. I was expecting a happy ride home because I defeated the evil dragon; instead, it was a somber ride home. I am confused.

I inquire, "You know, I thought things went well today. I wasn't the one that got the worst of it."

Crystal spoke with an intelligence that seemed beyond her capability, "You have heard the expression, 'Win the battle but lose the war?' That is where you are heading. Management will continue to increase the pressure until you leave or are dead. A car bomb, the house catches fire, shot by a sniper, a biker gang jumps you and beats you to within an inch of your life.

"It's why we have had five Sheriffs, six Park Rangers, and three Park Ranger bosses in the last five years. The state ignores the issue, and we continue to see more men come through and then get buried in the cemetery. They leave us alone; we make them money."

I soothe their fears, "I am but a single guy. However, I am the world's best trained Ranger. I have my reasons for being here, and I am not intimidated by them. They want to take me down publicly to send a message. I am recruiting help, to fill in the other Park Ranger positions. I will target management. It won't be easy, but I will win. It's going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better. You let me worry about that."

Amber pouts, "Sounds like another pine box will be needed soon."

I chuckle, which confuses them, "We are going to need a stack of them, and I don't plan on being the one that needs them. I read a lot; I almost know how this will end already. I can't tell you, though, that would ruin the ending."

We arrive home, my place this time. Amber runs ahead and inside my house. Hey, I locked it this morning.

We sit at the dining room table and open the box of pizza.

When Amber comes back out, I ask, "How did you get in?"

She gives me this wicked smile that is just adorable, my heart melted at that moment, then she explains, "I used my key."

I inquire, "Why do you have a key to MY home?"

Misty pipes up, "We always said that if we ever found a good man, we would share him. I had three copies of your key made today. Don't fight good sex and hot women and you will be much happier."

Now there is a line I can live by. Through dinner, it's mostly small talk. I do learn that they are basically slaves, not allowed to leave. From age eighteen to twenty-one, they have sex with men, then they get to be strippers. Strippers have a hierarchy. Friday and Saturday evenings are the best, other evenings have the lesser dancers. Weekend days are slower and the worse of weekdays during the day. Then they move on to be a waitress.

Past waitress, you are a low paying whore. The more they pay, the more they can do to you. It's never no, that is too dangerous or weird, it's always a matter of them willing to pay enough. The women get no choice. It's mostly women in management on location. Outside of the bar, it's all men, and they are anonymous. Finally, something I can work on. I need to find out who the owners are.

We finish the pizza and beer. Misty gets the beer cans, Crystal, the pizza box, Sin the napkins, and Amber grabs my arm. The garbage is thrown away, I am kissed, and three of the women leave. Amber leads me to my bedroom. We both sit on the edge of the bed.

Amber would be a real beauty, almost a perfect body if it weren't for those outrageous breasts.

Amber has an agenda, "Misty told us about her and you. She was blown away. Sin got you last night, I think you know what she told us. Crystal and I flipped a coin, I won. We are petrified for your life. They will come after you until you are dead."

I smile at her, "Then I better get them first. I don't plan to idly sit by and wait for them. I am the aggressor; I want them responding to me. I have a plan; I just need to live long enough to see it through. It's late, let's get some sleep."

Amber smiles bigger, "As long as going to sleep now includes fucking me hard, we are good. I have been horny since noon when Sin told us what you did to her. I would love that too. However, you need to get your sleep. I will take a rain check for your day off. Right now, I need to get off so I can sleep. I need you pounding my pussy. Ignore my breasts, nipples, lips, and eating me. Oh, I want you to eat me. But not now, fuck me hard."

Amber has the now-familiar body. This lady almost has no ass, and her hips are very narrow. No wonder she is still on weekends. In a flash, she is naked and on the bed in doggie position.

Amber's last instructions, "This may sound weird, but I like it hard without being rough. I don't like the choking, pulling or my hair, or hitting me. I have had enough of that in my life."

Damn, who would abuse this angel? I take off my clothes, it takes a whole lot longer. Amber doesn't seem to mind. In fact, she quite likes seeing my cock. She practically drools as my cock appears. I slowly get up on the bed. She is inching back, so our bodies touch. She wants it bad.

I can't deny this beautiful woman. I bring my cock up in line with her pussy and then roll my hips, so it plunges deep within this woman. Once again, this woman has seen a lot of action. Not a lot of big guys, but enough that there are no worries of her being too tight. I do get to use my full length, that is fun.

I start with a medium speed to verify I have the right height, my knees are stable, she is stable, she can breathe, and I am comfortable. I gave her a few minutes to enjoy the pleasure I bring. Her single response is a moan of gratitude.

I move the throttle to high. Everything is the same, other than I am significantly faster in my fucking. I am using my strength to push and pull her body to me. She has given up on all pretense of helping. She is strictly a passenger on this cruise. The inflection and pitch of her moaning change but nothing else does. From the fight, the beautiful women, and now this fucking, I have a ton of energy.

Typically, at this rate, I have a five to ten-minute timer. I just flew by five minutes. To help Amber, not only am I fucking her fast and hard, I now shift from side to side to I attack her pussy from different angles. That should wow her. Five minutes of that and she is turning red.

With a smooth and calm voice, "Amber, focus on your breathing. You need more air."

Amber is animated, "Fuck. You. I. Am just. Holding. On."

She is now taking loud, deep breaths. Now that she is stabilized, I need to shatter her world. I move to my fastest fuck speed. No more back and forth. No more going in deep. We are both sweaty and smelly. Her sex is hot, like a volcano, I swear steam is coming off her body. The moans are gone, and now loud grunting with each thrust has replaced it. It starts as a grunt and ends as a small scream.

This is one exciting woman. Her grunting is quickening faster than my fucking. She is going to explode, and it's about damn time. I am holding on hard enough to stop circulation just so I don't shoot my load too quick. ORGASM BITCH!

As if on que, she is a geyser and goes off. She has a massive squirt followed by the classic clamping down on the cock that just pleasured her. I allow my orgasm to fire off my five ropes of baby batter deep inside of this magnificent female body. Her building scream ends with a loud haunting scream that was easily heard by the neighbors. Wow, that was deafening.

I am exhausted, I fall to my side. I am sweaty and now cold. My breathing is labored, and my heart is racing from the hard work I just did. Ha, ha, ... work. That was no work. That was a joyride, pure pleasure. It's several minutes before a shaky Amber gets out of bed and turns off the lights. She plops down on the bed and rolls over into my body.

Amber sounds sleepy "Sin and Misty both said this part is as good as the sex. We shall see. After that performance, I just don't see how that is possible."

I roll to my side and put my arm around her. My hand comes up and holds a breast, I gently squeeze it with my thumb on the nipple. I fall asleep in that position.

Chapter 4 - Amber

The next morning, I wake up to a scream. I reach for my gun and am looking around frantically. Next to me is Amber, naked, beautiful, and she has a massive smile on her face. She has bags under her eyes.

I ask, "Do you want breakfast?"

Amber is in a sour mood, "Fuck you!"

I sit back, I feel terrible. I have no idea what I did, but I am instantly sad. My bottom lip trembles.

Amber screams at me, "God damn it! You look so fucking cute right now I want to fuck you again, you mother fucker. All God damn night, your hands are on my breasts, massaging them. Your fucking thumb is right on my nipple, shooting lightning bolts directly to my pussy. I got zero sleep last night and had the time of my life.

"As you woke up this morning, you squeezed hard, which sent me over the cliff and into a hard orgasm. My pussy leaked all night. I need water, I am probably dehydrated by now from losing so much fluids."

I quickly scamper to the kitchen, get a large glass of water, and return. Amber drank the entire glass of water at one time. I guess she was thirsty. I continued to the washroom where I relieved myself and then got in the shower. It felt good to get the grunge of sex off me.