Family Needs Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It came as no surprise when the shower door opened. This time is different, she knows exactly what she wants. She descends to the floor and opens wide to take my cock into her mouth. She doesn't get too far, and I doubt it is possible to deep throat me. She did get an A+ on her oral exams. She is amazingly talented at oral.

Almost immediately, I can shoot my load. I can't even describe what she is doing to me because it is continually evolving and changing. Many women bob or roll their tongue for a while. Amber spends less than a second doing something before she is on to the next item. There is no pattern other than never the same thing twice in a row.

I am soon sending seven ropes of cum down her throat. Some women force a happy face as they swallow, some have a sick look on their face, Amber is excited. She swishes my load in her mouth before swallowing with a huge smile on her face.

Amber says with a sexy voice, "I love the taste of cum, especially in the morning. I know you have the morning off and no food. Let's go to my place, and I will make some pancakes and bacon. But first, let's get clean. I feel like there is a layer of sex on me. It was great last night but gross this morning."

She wants to do all the cleaning. My legs, chest, and wounds get most of her efforts. She allows me to do her chest, and all I can say is wow. That is amazing to play with such wonderful orbs. When we finish, she dries both of us off. It must be a stripper thing. If she likes it, fine. The sun is up, and it's a beautiful sunny day. We walk over to her house, and it's not long before Crystal is following us.

Crystal must have seen us and wants the details, or she hates to cook. Both Amber and I get a hard hug from Crystal.

Amber is laughing as she says, "Crystal has the biggest breasts, she is always hugging people and smashing her ladies into them to see the effect she gets out of them. Most people get embarrassed, you just smiled. That takes a lot of confidence."

I smile at Amber, "I fucked Misty, Sin, and you in consecutive nights. Is there anyone on earth who is more confident than me?"

They both laugh hard at that, Crystal adds, "No, and tonight it will get worse when I fuck you. Can you take being dominated and fucked by a woman?"

My smile is gone, "If the woman is as fine as you, I think the odds are good."

We eat a great breakfast. I sit idle while they talk about having sex with me. Things quickly turn into bar talk, as they describe what has happened in the past. That helps me. I know what their typical escalation path is.

It's 8:30 and my phone rings, it's Brian. It seems some men showed up for jobs. He wants me to help with showing them around today. He wants them to be around for tonight. That means I am going in early today.

I explain my leaving to the girls and get hugs from all. I have showered and now eaten. I have my uniform on, so straight to work I go.

+++++

Walking through the door, I find George, Ben, Chris, and Terry in the office, waiting for an interview. Jose is interviewing right now. I immediately break out into tears. They rush me for big manly hugs. They're normal hugs, we call them big and manly, so it isn't weird.

Now that I am here, Ben, the natural leader among us, barges into Bill's office.

Ben explains the plan, "Ok, we know shenanigans are going on at the bar. We are here to help. To maximize the badges, you two will train us today and then Edi is quitting at the end of the day. Tomorrow he is starting as a Sheriff deputy. We don't qualify, only he does. We all qualify as Park Rangers. That will max out the allowed badges in this area.

"Many more resources are being assembled that nobody will see. We are now covered under the department of R&R, Rangers Allegedly Retired. This secret organization organizes retired Rangers to help with exceptional cases as we find them. Because of the number of law enforcement deaths involved, you qualify. We have researchers finding your family Edi and figuring out who the owners are.

"Brian, we are now hired and Park Rangers. Let's go train. We have a house set up for us and sentries to protect it and us. We are leaving you as a target still. Always wear your vest boys. Brian, do you need a vest?"

Brian adds, "No, I am good. What about the paperwork?"

Ben smiles, "Go look, it's already filed and approved. You keep doing the daily and weekly reports. My people will fix them if needed. Ok, ladies let's move them feet. Brian, Jose, George, you're with me. Chris and Terry, follow with Edi."

We spend the morning visiting the essential places that we patrol. Typically, each of us would take a zone, and those zones are much further away. However, for this project, we are all covering the same area, so we are close to the bar.

At 5:00, Paul calls, he is way up North, and they have an issue at the bar with a disgruntled customer. Sure, I will take it. We pull up to the bar, the parking lot isn't very full. I don't hear any music that makes it eerie.

Two bouncers are sprawled out unconscious on the floor. One is in front of the stage, and the other is up, on the stage. Two more bouncers are pointing towards the back. Two dancers are pointing to a hallway. Two eighteen-year-olds are shaking, have blood on their clothes, and are pointing to a room.

I cautiously walk into the doorway, and there is a medium-size guy with muscles on him. He looks dangerous. He has lots of death tattoos on him, skulls and crossbones type of stuff. He smells of drugs, is bleeding himself. Then there is the crumpled body of the girl. I bet she is eighteen as well, working as a prostitute.

She looks lifeless, is bleeding, but does NOT have a pool of blood underneath her. He is babbling about how he paid to cut the girl, and then they tried to stop him. My blood is boiling.

I start my negotiating with, "By law, I need to offer you the chance to disarm yourself and allow me to take you into custody. However, that is my little sister there. I think I would rather just kill you. After twenty years of killing people for no reason, it will feel so good to kill someone for a worthy reason. Look what you did to that beautiful woman. What gives you the right to take that away?"

He has no answer.

I ask, "You feel like giving up?

I am slowly moving closer.

I plead, "Come on, buddy, walk out of here alive. If you don't drop that knife, it will end up in your brain. Look at me. I have been sliced with a knife sixteen-times and been shot eight times by professional soldier. You think you will kill me and get out of here alive?"

I laugh in his face. That makes him made, he rushes me. His grand plan is to hold out his arm and run straight at me. In my training they said people do that. Their brain freezes, they snap, and they get fundamental in their thinking. I slap his wrist so hard; it pointed his entire arm and body down. I follow up with a punch to the face, and he is out cold.

I yell, "Jose, take this trash out of here. Is the ambulance here yet?"

Brian says on the intercom, "Twenty minutes on the ambulance."

I tell Chris, "Come here, apply pressure on the two leaking wounds, I will be right back."

I tell one of the girls, "Take me to the kitchen. Quick!"

She runs off with me following. I know in the kitchen I will get clean hot water. I roll up my sleeves and clean my hands and arms. I grab some clean rags and a bowl that I fill with clean hot water. I grab the first aid kit off the wall and run gently back to the girl. I was much slower going back, I want water for cleaning the wounds.

The girl is still out, that will make this easier. She is naked, but that helps me out, I check for more wounds, I find none. I put a blanket over her legs and waist. Lots of guys here, I don't care if she is working as a whore, she needs to be covered as much as we can.

I use the hot water and towels to clean her body and then dry it off. When I can, I apply patch bandages. The severe wounds, we keep our hands on them, so they stay closed.

The paramedics show up and take over. They apply pressure and wheel her out. Chris goes with, they need his hand for pressure.

I ask the bounces, "Where is the other guy?"

They look at me like I am crazy.

I point out, "The kid that came in here had a knife and wasn't strong enough to take out your men. Who did?"

I big man starts slowly walking to the door.

I shout out across the room, "Do I need to check the security tapes?"

The guy looks quite proud of himself, "No need. I admit I did it."

We arrest him, and I take him in.

As soon as I am in the car, the man says, "Hi Edi, I am with R&R. Please take me to the safe house." He gives me the address which I put into my navigator. Not much in that area. "My name is Major Tom Thompson, yeah, I know, redundant. Chris will stay with the girl, and when she is released, she will be brought to the safe house. We will interview her and protect her until this is over."

"A holding company pays lots of money to the governor's campaign each year. That same company owns the bar. The people that own it are pawns. We are digging still. Oh," click, "here are your handcuffs back."

To be continued ...