Family Needs Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That is not the result, though. I am only looking down when he is crossing his feet over. When he lunges, he is off balance. He is going past me and down from being so off-balance. My knife comes from his opposite side and lodges into his chest and then heart. Exactly like my training taught me. Rebecca Rodriguez would be very pleased with me right now, I paid attention in her class.

Seth knows he is done, he lost. He is short of breath but does manage to say two words. Will and safe. Then he dies.

+++++

I am still sitting in the parking lot with everyone around me when the State police pull up.

An officer is looking for me, I have a huge smile on my face.

The officer asks, "Why the big smile on your face? I am here to arrest you."

I tell the officer, "Your arrest warrant expired when they arrested the governor." I don't know if that is true, but he didn't think I was wrong. "Now that you are here, I just killed a civilian. You get to take my weapon, put me on administrative leave, AND, you get to file all of the paper-work."

The officer summed it up well, "Fuck me."

I continue, "We need a bomb unit. Seth told me his Will is in the safe before he died. I would not be surprised if poison or a bomb goes off when the safe is opened."

The officer says to me, "Anything else?"

I smile at him as I stand up, "I think I just inherited a bar, want to come in for a drink? Oh, that's right, you're on duty still and can't drink. It's ok, I will make up for it."

This time the officer smiles at me, "Raincheck then?"

I smile back, "Sure!"

Chapter 6 - Now What?

I go back home and fall asleep. It was a mentally exhausting day. It came on so fast, I wasn't ready for it. So, as soon as I get home, I fall asleep in an instant.

I wake up about dinner time to the sound of sizzling in the kitchen. My eyes aren't open, but I sense something has changed, I feel four breasts pressing into me from the front and back. From the squishing sounds I hear, there are at least two more in my room.

My eyes are still closed, fearing who might be in bed with me, "I will stay on until they find a Sheriff."

Misty says with glee, "They already have. The guy used to be a Ranger. The poor sap was a deputy, but because the Sheriff is in jail, the shmuck gets auto promoted to Sheriff. Funny how small towns operate. The town population shrank as well, a large exodus of men was seen driving away this afternoon."

Amber continues, "Two got lost on their way. It turns out they had nowhere to go anyways, so they were convinced to stay. The new Sheriff will need backup."

I complain, "I don't know the first thing about being a Sheriff. I can't."

Amber smiles at me, "You can, and you will. I paid for the online class myself. Now the bad news, you are being evicted. You are moving in with Crystal. Your mom is moving in here with Sin. It seems this neighborhood had a sudden increase in value, and lots of strippers want to live here. Lots of very appreciative strippers that had their lives saved."

I complain, "I can't ..."

Crystal reaches over and kisses me on the lips. She is forceful.

Sin's voice is from the other body in bed with me.

Sin sounds so sexy as she says, "We are Fergusons, mom's maiden name. You are not a Ferguson, nobody will know."

I freak out, "A LOT of people know! Someone will talk. Besides, it's wrong."

Amber purrs, "The people that know are all for this. It was the Major's suggestion. We have been fucking our uncles for years, it's no big deal. We love you. You affected us. You really don't have a choice. Crystal and I are too deeply in love with you, and I suspect you feel the same way. You complain about the law and people knowing, not that you hate us."

I am quick to answer, "Oh no, I could never hate you two. You know we have a special bond. Our first time was so amazing. Almost forty of my 'friends' know about us, surely one of them will say something."

Crystal asks me, "How do you think, they see you? I heard the conversation of you talking to mom."

Her question surprises me, "I moved around a lot, so I never got too close to anyone. I remember working with each of those guys but never knew them longer than a few months. By the time I rotated back to a group, many had rotated home or didn't make it. I would be surprised if many of them remember me."

Amber adds, "They called you 'The Glue Man.' You were whatever a group needed. If they were short a medic, you were a medic. If they needed a radioman, you did the radio."

I complain, "Almost everyone is trained in multiple areas."

Misty asks, "How many soldiers can fill every position? How many of those guys lives did you save because you were a medic, or called in an evac, or because of your experience? Those guys were proud to help you out. You moved around so much because you were in high demand. When two or three positions were needed, they called for you."

Mom finishes me off, "So enough of this crap. Those men were here because of you. Some would have come because of the cause. Most were here because they remember you, they felt they owed you something."

Sin is smug when she says, "Mister big shot left you directions and his email address. Your directions are to pick either Me or Crystal, get married, and then send him and email so he can send you a wedding gift."

Crystal adds, "I think he was looking for an answer soon, too."

I am stunned, "How can I pick between you two? I have two more here that I can't just forget about. Then there are eight more back at the bar. There is just one of me. If I do marry one, what do I do about the other three? Could you all go back to before me?"

Misty looks sad, "I would. I wouldn't like it, but I know Sin and Crystal had it worse than the rest of us. It will be harder for them to move on, especially Crystal."

She has tears running down her eyes.

Amber agrees, "I would too. For them only. Anyone else and I fight tooth and nail. For them ..."

She runs out of the house, crying.

I sit down, I am bewildered still.

My phone rings, I answer, and all I hear before they hang up is, "We need you at the bar immediately. Bring your family."

I look at Misty, "Grab Amber and meet us at the bar."

I look at my family, "Sin, Crystal, and Mom, with me. We have been summoned."

+++++

Most of the CSI is gone, the State troopers are lined up for as far as I can see. They are all over the bar and the surrounding area, looking and interviewing people. Several are on traffic because of customers being turned away.

A trooper approaches me. This is an older gentleman. He has no hat, brown boots rather than stock black, and an antique pistol in his holster. Looks like WWI, possibly his fathers.

The man looks at me, "This place is closed because you killed the owner. A bomb squad found no bombs or tricks of any kind. We assumed you could not open the safe, so we did as there is most likely evidence in there. This piece of paper I am handing you is the combination. Inside we found a lot of cash. Sorry, a ton of cash. I gave it out to my men."

Before I exploded, he laughs, "Sorry, just a joke. You look a bit uptight."

I explain, "Well, today I found out my mother manages this place, my sisters are strippers here, I killed my uncle that killed my father, and I got promoted to Sheriff for my efforts before your people took my badge and weapon and put me on administrative leave. I would say that is quite the day."

He smiles at me, "You left out the fact that you fucked your sisters over the last few days. But hey, you did say that was just today. So, anyway, the reason you are here. There are a ton of customers and my men that want to see the bar re-open. This is a landmark. Inside the safe, we found several envelopes. I checked with our lawyers. They have what looks like contingencies on the outside, and they are marked as Wills.

"They said that they are numbered, which in fact they are. They say to start with one and go until a condition is true. That's the will that will be valid. The first three are if JoAnn, Tammi, or Nancy (my mom) kill him. Those are not true. The fourth is if Oliver kills him, which clearly did happen."

He tears off the top of the manila envelope and pulls out a series of documents. One is a letter that says, "Read first."

The old man pulls out his glasses, and everyone is around.

He reads a bit before saying to me, "Keep in mind, this is your uncle talking, not me."

He starts again with a monotone voice, yet I hear it in my uncle's voice, "Fuck you. You piece of shit. Well, I guess with what I did to your family, I deserved it. Man, I kill your dad and enslave your mom and your sisters. I recognized you immediately. I tried to have you killed, but your buddies got here too fast. YOU FUCKING PRICK! I had a great thing going until you showed up. I knew you would.

"I always knew that someday you would either join me or take me down. With twenty years in the military, no way you join me. ASSHOLE! Damn, I hate you. Had you died; I would have taken Crystal for my wife. I ruined her by making her work the rooms and service my crew. She wasn't strong enough. It's a damn shame too, she is the best fuck. Well, used to be.

"So anyway, you fucker, I am leaving everything to you. You own several pieces of property and have several boatloads of money stashed away overseas. You will find the deeds to everything in the blue envelope, the red envelope has everything you need to get the overseas money.

"Today, you killed a great man. You took everything I own. You killed a family member. I hope you rot in hell. Funny thing is you have killed far more people than me, and you are a hero while I will be forgotten by everyone. Where is the fairness in that? Fuck you, asshole."

The old man is astonished, "He admired you and hated you, interesting. He wasn't a great man, he used and forced people to do bad things. He got what coming to him. You did what your country asked you to do, he killed for his own profit. He was a dirty old man. I hope you do things differently."

He hands me the paperwork and says, "Two officers will stay here until you are off administrative leave. I will speed your case along. Stay on until you hire your replacement. Your mom can run the place."

He shakes my hand and leaves. Within thirty minutes, most of the State Police have left. We are all standing around until mom walks inside the dark building. We all follow. Mom calls in emergency glass replacement, she has them on speed dial.

I gather everyone in front of the stage, and I sit on the edge with my legs hanging down.

I pick up the mic, turn it on, it works better that way, and I start, "Whatever contact you had or money you owed Seth, I think it's fair to say they are null and void, meaning all of you are now unemployed. If you don't want to be here, you are free to go. Effective immediately, the fucking rooms are closed and will never re-open for prostitution. We aren't in that business anymore. I have no idea what you all make a year. I gather it wasn't much."

Amber yells out, "I made $1500 a month. He took our tips."

I smile, "From what I saw, I can live off my dividends. My family is set for life, I could burn the place dowe. That would be no fun, though. I need to see my mom and find out what it takes to run this place. As a ballpark guess though, I think $1500 sounds more like a weekly salary plus I take only a small percentage of your tips. I will make this place nicer, so it appears to wealthier men. We might try male strippers on slow days or during the day.

"The food will be removed, no dinners. We will do appetizers, sandwiches, burgers, etc. I will open a separate formal dining room on the opposite side of the parking lot and expand the kitchen to do both. I want the locals to accept my place. I will sponsor every youth sports team, the Fourth of July fireworks, and Memorial Day flags.

"We will be good neighbors and a good employer that pays its employees above-average wages. Nobody will be forced to do anything anymore. Slavery is dead. You will work for me because you want to and for as long as you wish.

"My mother and my sisters will run this place. They know it and how to take care of you. I will hire security. I want good people, they will be protecting all of you and my family. I plan to hire many of my old friends and pay them well. Each of them are people you don't want to mess with. They will handle all issues. If anyone is harassing you, employee or customer, you go to them."

"I know I said a lot of popular things today. That won't always be the case. I only promise to be fair and honest. Nothing stays the same. Stripping is not a long-term profession; I would prefer to see all of you get an education. Then I need a business where retired strippers can work. Start thinking now.

"Ok, that's it. I am wiped out from the day, and all that has happened. I will leave my car here for my family, can someone give me a ride home?"

Everyone woman near me reached for my hand, and then they all stopped grabbing for me. I can feel a presence over my shoulder. It's giving them the death stare. Sin was behind me, she just jumped off the stage. She grabs my hand and drags me up to my feet.

Sin tells me with no emotion, "There are over 250 million dollars in accounts, and the number is still growing. You need a team of strippers to research companies and invest your money."

I slept in the car on my way home. Sin put me in her home after stripping me and putting me in bed. She strips and follows me into bed as well. She unfolds on my chest with us ear to ear. Her chest is smashed into mine; I can live with that. I am soon asleep.

+++++

I wake up to a naked Sin slipping into bed. It's dark out, and I never had dinner. Crystal is already awake. She is holding me tight and stroking my shaft.

Sin realizes she woke me up, "Edi, you hungry? I doubt Crystal has enough for all of us. I can call in a pizza, I could go pick something up, or we could all go out."

Wow, she doesn't even mention us and our future.

I sit up in bed and explain, "Everyone knows about us. We can't continue like this."

Crystal puts her finger over my lips and then uses her sing-song voice because she is happy in life for the first time in memory, "I guess I didn't realize what everyone else saw. Hearing Seth's words that he damaged me doesn't even hint at the damage. I have never had consensual sex with anyone but you. Hearing my best friends talk about you, then seeing you, something allowed me to have sex again.

"I felt safe around you. Something I have never felt with or without clothes on since I was seventeen. If you throw me away, I will never be with a man again in my life. If I am not good enough for you, I will never be good enough for anyone. I need us, and I need to stop performing immediately. Please don't throw my life away."

Sin beats me up next, "I think your friends were busy in town and with the staff. You are now referred to as Edi, our stepbrother. You are no longer a blood relative. I love you like I have never loved anyone in my life. There is nobody else for me. However, I can't take you away from Crystal. She has never responded to a man before, not like she has with you. I almost dropped dead when I hear about you two.

"When I saw you bind her arms, that was the moment I knew how she felt about you. I will step aside so you two can be together. She needs you."

I am shocked at their ideas when I ask, "We haven't even asked, should we? Should we be doing this? We know that blood binds us. I know others want to play along, but we will be affected. You know I am your brother."

Crystal is calm in her voice, "I don't know you. We were what, three or four years old when you took off? You never emailed, and mom lost your email when she switched computers. You said it yourself, your own mother had no clue. We don't know you from a stranger. All I know is that your gentle and kind behavior swept four women of their feet.

"Now we get to stop working as strippers and will never be forced to fuck someone. You are a deity to us. Oh yeah, your kind of rich and cute as well. Nobody else is ever going to make us happy. It's you or nothing. If you can't, well, life just won't be the same for either of us."

I am confused, "You say us and we, who are you talking about? I thought this was just you and me?"

Crystal approaches me seductively and places a kiss on my lips that lingers much longer than it needed to.

Crystal looks meek and sounds shy as she says, "Well, Sin and I have been through hell and back. We are best friends with Amber and Misty because they had it almost as bad. All three brothers took a special interest in abusing us and using us in group sex events and gangbangs. Nobody understands what the four of us went through. We are all scarred for life. You are one hell of a band-aid, but you of all people should know that some scars never heal."

Thinking back to the people I saw die, yeah, she is right. Thinking of my own wounds and the thought that come back from time to time. Yes, I understand.

Softly, I almost mumble, "Yeah, I too have my own demons. I keep them buried, but they are there. I wouldn't normally screw all four of you. I would have been way too scared to even talk to you four. If a guy were within ten feet of you, I wouldn't even look at you. Each of you reached out to me and forced me."

I chuckle, "Ok, maybe forced was not the correct word, but you know what I mean. You reached out to me. All four of you have perfect bodies, I feel unworthy in your presence."

Amber hugs me, "That is exactly why you did appeal to us. Most guys would have been cocky and asked us how much. You never offered money, you're not that kind of guy."

Misty adds, "You know, no man in this city has ever been faithful to his wife. I think there is something in the water. I could see it affecting you, allowing Sin into your life."

Crystal adds with a smile, "Oh, I think the water is a lot stronger than that, I think he may end up servicing Amber and Misty as well."

I don't like where this is going, "I am not like other men, though. I don't know if I can do that. I have always been a one-woman guy."

Amber stands between Sin and Crystal, Misty move closer. They all play with their breasts and suck on a friend's nipples. Amber is all over Sin's nipples. Sin has her fingers in Crystal's pussy. Crystal is biting Misty's nipples while Misty is squeezing Crystal's nipples with her fingers. All four are moaning.

There is no way I can control these four. They are too close to each other. I can understand Sin and Crystal's issues. Our uncles sure screwed them up. Yet, they are such sweet women. How can I turn them down? Is it fair to Crystal? Isn't Crystal that wants this the most? What an amazing woman. She needs me the most but won't leave her friends high and dry. They must be terrific friends. I can't imagine what they went through. Fuck it.

I am using my aggressive voice, the voice I use to intimidate people with, it's perfect, "STOP!" All of them just about jump out of their skins. "Things are going to change around here. Stand at attention! No talking! Breasts up high, no drooping ladies!"

Each one has a smile on their face. I have their attention.

I continue trying very hard not to smile, "Crystal, you will marry me. Sin, you're the maid of honor, Misty and Amber will be bride's maids. All four of you will get the same ring. I am going to build a large lodge type house up on a mountain. Then I want each of you to get a Jeep, 4x4. You pick the style and color.

"I will pick who gets me each night. If you of you have a special need, none of this bullshit where you leave me subtle hints. I want you to shout it out at dinner time that you want to be fucked that night. I don't understand hints, I need blunt, in my face. Crystal and Misty, go get on the bed. NOW!"