Family Needs Me Pt. 02

Story Info
Time to clean up the town & enjoy the neighbors.
14k words
4.68
55.4k
136

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,964 Followers

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This story is a work of fiction. I made it all up. Check reality at the door and enjoy it for what it is. Special thanks to goducks111 for his help and making this a better story.

*****

Chapter 5 - A Disgruntled Customer

It's 11:00 at night when I get a call from Paul, there is a biker gang in the bar and a second just pulled up. Oh shit. I have all the guys go to the bar. We are waiting outside for Paul to call us in. Before he does, the bar proceeds to empty like it is on fire. We can't get in because of the panicked stampede that is coming out. Shit, Paul is stuck in there. I run around to the back entrance and then run through the bar looking for Paul.

All around me is one of those old B western movie going on where it's a free-for-all bar fight going on. You have seen those movies, everyone is fighting or waiting for a chance to surprise someone. I make my way to the front, and sure enough, Paul is laid out, on the ground, passed out. I pick up his body, throw him over my shoulder, and follow the patrons out of the bar. His car is by the front, I set him in his car, lock the doors, and we go back inside.

At this point, they are trashing the bar and themselves. I am tempted to let them continue. What I do though, is get the mic and all seven of us take out our guns, then I put the mic up to seven safeties being removed. That got their attention. Seven handguns are facing two dozen men.

Ben yells out, "You boys in blue. Get the hell out of my town! Now!"

Some guys in red start walking with them.

Ben yells out, "Oh no pretty boy, red stays here for now. You guys are taking a twenty-minute break. You might as well sit-down boys."

I see Crystal poking her head out. I race for her and push her back, behind the stage. I then gather all the girls who are in various stages of dress or undress in some cases.

I give orders, "You have no more police backup, and your bouncers are all in a pile. You might want to think about closing for the night. On second thought, there is probably a law that says you need a bouncer per twenty employees. I don't see any functioning bouncers right now. I am shutting you down. Go home people, no security means no dancing or fuck rooms. Your food isn't good enough to say you are a restaurant and your drinks are over-priced to be a bar. You're closed."

I send the guys to the safe house; I will stay with Paul to verify he is ok. Ten minutes later, an embarrassed Paul wakes up. Other than the bump on the back of his head, he is fine. He was pushed by the people behind him, and he knocked his head. No foul play involved, wrong place at the wrong time. We both go home.

Paul went home to a sweet and loving wife. I went home to four angry young ladies. I can't avoid them; they are in my living room.

My leg is swinging through the door when Sin yells, "What the fuck is going on around here? Five new Park Rangers are hired in one day? You quit?"

I throw the Deputy Sheriff star on the table between the three women. They don't know what to do or say. All the anger has been removed. Sin stands up and runs at me, knocking me back into a big chair. She curls up and holds on to me like a small child. She is not a small child.

Crystal can talk, "We need to understand what's going on. We are worried about you."

I crack a smile, "Honey, soon this is going to be one of the safest cities in the country. I asked my old friends if anyone could stop by, I could use some help. The first wave arrived today. Because I am the only one that qualifies for Deputy Sheriff, I switched from Park Ranger. If needed, you can trust your lives to those five, just like me.

"More will be in town and around in general. Killing as many Sheriffs and Park Rangers as they have generally gets more attention. The bar paid a lot of money to the Governor's campaign to get re-elected. A holding company is owned by some pawns. I am still researching the real owners.

"Tonight, I closed you down, because you don't have enough bouncers. Will they have enough tomorrow?"

Misty answers, "Oh yes, they have several sets."

I sigh, "That's too bad. I will work with it. I want to put pressure on them, so they're forced to reach out to the true owners. I will work on that or a new plan. Is anyone else hungry? I could use a piece of pie."

Misty teases me, "You want to see Lisa again."

I flat out laugh at Misty, "Your kidding, right? Look at you four. Do any of you really think I can do better?"

Amber suggests, "We need to play a drinking game and get fucked up."

I am defensive, "I can't. I can't do my job with a hangover. That would seriously risk my life. You four are more than welcome to do so."

Crystal objects, "No way. Not tonight. I am not losing my turn, so you skanks can get your paws on him again. Let me get him once and see if he is as good as advertised. Then we can tease the hell out of him."

Amber suggests, "Well, fuck him now. It's not like you don't have fun in front of a crowd or showing off. You love being naked."

Misty screams, "Yes, this will be fun."

Less happy, I add, "Um, I don't think this is a good idea."

Sin screams, "Look. He is blushing. Isn't that adorable. We do it in front of several hundred strangers, and they try to grab us. You will be in front of four friends who want to fuck you. Ok, I guess it isn't so different." They get a good laugh ... at my expense.

I just want to fuck the new girl.

Misty moves next to me, wraps me in her arms, and explains like I am a child, "Crystal isn't like us. Security is always closer to her on stage. She has had a few bad, and I mean horrific bad life experiences with men. It wasn't by chance that you are seeing her last. We all tested and verified you're a decent guy. Nobody gets her alone their first time. If you do this, I will make it up to you. She needs a good fucking."

Wow, I feel like an asshole now.

I smile with a smirk, "I agree on two conditions. One, she wears a blindfold. She does the same thing over and over, time for something new. Two, and this is not negotiable, I restrain her." They start screaming at me. "QUIET! You have seen the type of people I can handle at the bar. Do you really think all four of you could really stop me? No way.

"I want her restrained because it's for her own good. I want her to see that she can lose control, and the world doesn't come to an end. I want her to learn to cut loose and trust people. I want her to trust her friends. I will let her approve of the restraints I use without the blindfold. If she says no, then no restraints."

Crystal says meekly, "Ok, let's see what you have."

I calmly say, "I need you naked." One second later, she is naked. "I have a blindfold in my bedroom, and we can use my belt. I will be right back."

I retrieve my blindfold and strip in my room. They all look pleased to see me naked. I take both of Crystal's arms and cross them behind her back in an X. I place the middle of my belt on her wrists and wrap each end around once. Crystal is trembling. I then take both ends and put them in her hands.

She stares at me questioningly.

I explain, "I don't need you restrained against your will, this is adding depth to my performance. By being restrained, you have less control, you allow me to paint the picture of this evening. If at any time, you feel threatened or uneasy, you just drop the ends, and you are free. So, in effect, you control your own bondage."

She is nodding her head like she understands. She then smiles big, and I put the blindfold on.

I speak to the room now, "If you want to participate, I will give you very specific instructions. I expect you to follow them to the best of your ability. It will be light touching and licking. Again, adding depth to the feelings she will get. If you are interested, strip now. Hell, even if you aren't, I want to see each of you naked again. Off with your clothes!"

They each giggle as they strip. I use both hands to grab her arms, lift, and bring her body close to mine. I tilt my head and place my lips softly on hers. She quickly backs her head away, she was surprised. Soon, she reaches out for me. She can feel my hot, humid breath on her massive chest. She breaks out into goose-pimples as our lips find each other. We are both slow and gentle. She is sitting on my lap, and I feel her thighs clenching and releasing. She loves this.

She initiates the tongue, and I allow access. Our tongues caress and press against each other. She pulls her head away, licks her lips, and has a look of satisfaction about her. I am ready to attack her breasts, and all three of them give me a silent no by waving their hands. I don't know what that is about, but I listen. I take my fingers and trace a line down her chest, and they both cross over her nipples and areola, causing her to moan which astonishes the friends. I set Crystal down on the floor and then push her on her back.

I give instructions, I want you giving her tiny kisses anywhere you can on her body. They are light, teasing kisses. I don't want the same body part being touched. Example, only one foot, hand, or arm at a time. You're kissing Crystal, not me.

I find a clean pussy, not one hair. I start at her belly button and kiss my way down to her mons, where I start adding some tongue. Crystal is staring at me, which amuses me because I see the blindfold looking at me. She gives in to the pleasure and her head goes back.

Crystal starts talking, "Oh damn this is good. You were right, he really can eat pussy. More, I want more!"

I slip a finger in her sloppy pussy and do nothing but wag it back and forth. Amber is chewing on a toe, Misty has a nipple, and Sin has an ear lobe. They are all going slow and light. I hum Piano Man on her mons, and predictably, she blows up.

After about two seconds to enjoy her orgasm, Crystal starts giving orders, "Ok Army man, you proved your point, and I have no doubt you can inflict endless orgasms on me. However, it's been forever since I have been fucked by a worthy man. I need a cock in me, and I need it now."

I sigh, then lean back while pulling her up. She is squatting above me with three sets of hands helping us guide our parts together. They are holding her now as she is uneasy without her arms for balance.

I explain, "Crystal, you are a beautiful woman. I am going to enjoy you fucking me. However, there will come a point that you will start to run out of energy, and you can't get on hands and knees. I will lean forward and roll you back gently. Then you will see the magic of a fast, hard fucking. For now, descend slow. As you have seen, I have a big stick to trust up into you."

Crystal heeds my warning and does descend slowly. Partially because she must.

Once down, she comments, "It's strange, this is the most comfortable cock that has even been in me. It's like it was made for me. Just enough length, enough girth, and wow, do I love those thick veins on the side. I am full, maximum size, maximum capacity. It's time to take this baby for a ride and see what he can do."

Crystal starts with small up and down love squats with her friends helping her. It feels so good that she moves to a still slower but now longer thrust into her body by pulling out farther. Her control is amazing. Every time she stops with the head of my cock just inside her pussy. Never failed.

Crystal lasted far longer than I expected her to, but it was inevitable. It takes a lot of energy to ride cowgirl, especially without your arms. Her friends are fantastic, they kept her straight and at my center. They couldn't have done better.

While she is plunged down on me, I grab her shoulders, preventing her from going up. She smiles, she is ready. The friends let go, and I ease her down on to her back, gently, so she doesn't hit her head. I fold forward and up onto my knees. I take a pillow from the couch and put it under my knees. Now I can continue the fun.

I try to match her slow pace. If she liked it with her in charge, she will love it with me in control. Well, good thoughts don't always work out. I quickly find out she likes it faster when on her back. I adjust, and she purrs like a kitten.

Misty says in a sexy voice, "That is Crystal at her happiest. When kitty comes to play, Crystal is happy."

The pillow doesn't do its job well, this is hard on my knees. I speed up, and I roll us on to our sides where she bends one leg, and the other stays straight. This is much better, I slow down.

Crystal complains, "No, go back, that was fun!"

With the extra speed, kitty goes away and grunting with each thrust begins.

I command the friends, "Back to kisses, but use more strength this time. You can lick and tease all you want. Fingers can probe anything they can reach."

I add more speed. I am far from my fastest, this is easy to maintain speed where I can still use a lot of my length to make it feel good. Crystal has let go of the belt, and her arms are flailing around, and she is screaming and grunting. Her friends are amused and a bit apprehensive of the flailing arms.

Crystal is nice though, she never once hit anyone. She does let out random words like "Fuck me" and "feels so good." She is building fast. All the signs are there. We have leaking pussy, pink face, sweating, unable to talk, body motion, grunting that leads to an occasional scream, and a massive smile on her face that complement the crazy eyes.

I speed up significantly. My condition is no better than Crystal, my heart is like a freight train, speeding through the night, racing the wind. I am sweating, unable to talk because I have no breath. My vision is narrowing, focusing on one thing. I need to go faster and maintain as much of my strength as I can. I want our bodies slamming into each other as my cock lances her pussy and slides in and out of her pleasure palace.

The feeling is incredible, truly spectacular. I can feel my orgasm creeping through my system. I feel a warmth swelling in my body. I send myself into my top gear. I am fucking her as fast as I can. Crystal is shouting out, "Oh, oh, OH, OH. OH! OH!" Each raising in pitch and volume as her orgasm is creeping up on her.

A single moment of sadness washes over my body as I realize I gave into my orgasm before she did. That moment is quickly replaced by joy and bliss as I shoot my six ropes of cum into a pussy that is clamping down on my cock. It never occurred to my diminished mind that Crystal too was having her orgasm. It was a hell of an orgasm. I fell into a happy place and didn't hear or feel a thing.

They said that she hugged me tight to the point I turned red before she passed out. They said their ears are also ringing from the air raid alarm called Crystal that played within my house. My ears are working fine. I wake up in Sin's arms with my chest laying on her chest. She is soft and soothing while whispering a song that I can't quite hear. It sounds quite relaxing, though. Crystal is held by Misty and seems to be having a similar experience.

Amber announces to all of us, "Ok, these two are not allowed to have unsupervised sex. They need help to safely have sex and recover, or they will kill themselves. Crystal, we can replace you." She smiles big at Crystal. "Edi though, we don't have many of you. We need to keep you safe."

I think she was joking. I didn't have time to ask because I hear a rifle being shot. I turn off the lights and run for my gun. While getting my gun, there is another shot. I throw on some shorts and go out the back door, bending down to be a smaller target. They have a rifle and can be almost anywhere, easily 300 yards in any direction. How do I know where they are?

Well, it turns out, it's rather easy. They tell you. As I am creeping around the side of my house, behind the cover of some bushes, I hear a safety come off a revolver behind me.

A deep voice says, "Edi, don't turn around, and you won't get hurt. In your driveway is a dead man. I shot the can to scare him away, and he ignored me. The next one went through his heart."

As he is walking away, I smile and say, "Thanks, Max." I would know that voice anywhere.

I walk around to my driveway, and sure enough, a not so tough guy is face down on my driveway with a large can of gasoline next to it. I make the call.

When I hear him pick up the phone, he sounds groggy, like he was sleeping, "Sorry Paul, but as I am not a deputy yet, I need you to either do the paperwork or swear me in."

Paul answer with the classic, "What the fuck. You haven't even joined yet, and you're causing trouble?"

Sheepishly I say, "What can I say, I was ... um ... entertaining tonight and I found a dead body in my driveway and a large can of gasoline next to him. It appears someone shot the handle, so it's leaking on my driveway still. I know not to move evidence."

Paul resigns himself, "Fuck me. Be there in twenty. Have your harem in clothes. I need to interview them."

I go back inside, and there are four terrified women.

I give orders, "Paul is on his way over, I need all of you to get dressed. You are staying here until the dead body in my driveway has been removed. You don't need to see that. It seems some stranger wanted to burn down my house tonight. They failed to heed a warning shot and then he was shot through the heart.

"I will take care of everything. This is public record; people will find out eventually. For now, don't say a thing. An anonymous person snuck up on me, I didn't think that was possible. He told me what he did. Then he left, I never saw him. You will never mention that we know about him. I told you that so you can rest easy knowing we are being protected."

Four women smash into me, hugging me, crying, and fighting to get the most breast on me. Ahhhhh, life sure is good.

Chapter 5 - I Meet the Boss

Crystal spent the night with me. I left her in bed so I could get me a job again. Paul and I pull into the parking lot at the same time. He looks worse than I do.

In Paul's office, he tells me, "Raise your right hand." I raise my right hand. "Do you ... um ... so help me God."

I smile and say, "I do, so help me, God."

Paul asks, "So, are you going to tell me what is going on?"

I reply, "Nope."

Paul asks, "Are you going to take down the Bar's management?"

I reply, "Yup."

Paul asks, "You fill out no paperwork, we are now the only city in the country with every Sheriff, Sheriff Deputy, and Park Ranger position filled. I don't suppose you want to tell me how that is possible, do you?"

I reply, "Nope?"

Paul is frustrated, "So, what are you going to do now?"

I reply, "Read."

Paul grabs his hat and coat, "Well, someone has to be out there saving the people. Come help when you can."

He brushes past me on his way out the door. I would have told him, but I don't know who I can trust yet. If he is honest, he will be happy with the results.

I go to the town library. The place is empty, very few books on the shelves. They have more audiobooks on CD than real books. Behind the counter is an old woman. She is likely well into her 60's, so not elderly and feeble. This woman can still get around well and looks like she has read a book or two in her life.

I ask her, "I am looking for the history of this area, especially anything related to the bar."

She smiles at me, "So, you're the new deputy. How far back do you want to go?"

I am impressed, "Ten years?"

She walks away and is soon back with a small box, a plastic box for holding note cards or recipes. In this case, microfiche, an old archival system were tiny images are saves on a clear plastic 'card' and then viewed on a machine that magnified the image. It had controls to allow the image to zoom in and out, move between images in the x and y plane so that you can read the paper, yet it is stored in a tiny thumbnail on the card. Yikes, that is a ton.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,964 Followers