Family Needs Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I use my regular voice now, "Crystal needs normal fucking, and Misty has only had a quickie from me. I need to make it up to her. You will always have the option to join us, sit out, or watch. I am sorry, I just can't do four women a night. You would kill me. I do love both of you. I will make it up to you."

They rush me and pummel me with their breasts. They know exactly what they were doing, they giggle as they ran off to the room.

I order Sin, "Order pizza for all of us. I am hungry, and, in an hour, I will be starving."

I walk into the bedroom; two beautiful women are waiting for me. Four huge round melons standing at attention. It's an impressive sight. I quickly enter the bed, and my mouth is aggressively slurping Crystal. I insert two fingers in her pussy, and my tongue is quick as it traverses from her clit to my fingers and then back up the lips. I start on the outside, then inside, swap sides for outside again and a second inside trip. On the inside I go back and forth, hitting both sides to keep her off balance.

My hands reach up and squeeze roughly the two huge melons. That earns me two moans. I do a whirlybird on the inside of her pussy. With a flat tongue, I make round motions on the inside of her pussy as fast as I can. Think of it as the main helicopter blade, around and around as fast as I can. It's a bit awkward making it work, but she loves it and orgasms for me. Exactly what I wanted. That will satisfy her for a few minutes.

I move over to Misty. This is the woman that started this whole affair. I kiss her on the lips for a few minutes while using my hands to massage her breasts and gently tweak her nipples. Two fingers find him ready and waiting. This will take a while, so I go straight to her pussy with my cock. She looks surprised.

I whisper, "Time."

She looks confused, it only takes five to ten minutes to fuck, pizza will be at least forty-five minutes. I press in slowly. I know I wouldn't hurt her, it's just common courtesy. I am giving her the slow treatment. She instantly senses this and has tears running down her pretty face. While slow fucking her, Amber and Sin come into the room and sit on the edge of the bed.

I use a soft voice, "When I looked at the house, you didn't have to come outside. You could have just told me to go in and look around. You could have ignored me because I was a guy. You took a chance on me. A chance I will never forget. Then for some reason, you wanted me to have sex with you.

"I hesitated to make sure you were talking to me. I don't have women as gorgeous as you four looking at me for sex. I am typically the guy women pass on. I was so happy to get a woman like you; I went fast so you couldn't change your mind."

I have been going for a while, I now move to the right by bending a knee. After a few strokes, I swap back to the middle. A few more, and I am now on the opposite side. I like changing the angles, so my tip ends up in different places in her vagina. I pick up a little sleep, not much just enough, so she notices.

I wake them from their trances. I pull my cock out, and Misty has a look of deep pain on her face.

I say quickly, "Hurry, stand up. Hands on knees, lock your elbows. Amber and Sin, I want you actively working her nipples. I want her to orgasm now. Quickly, race each other to make her orgasm."

The urgency makes a huge difference. Amber and Sin are going to town slurping and pinching nipples. With just one to play with, it gets lots of attention. Now my focus is back on Misty.

I am playful, "Birth control is no longer mandatory. Have you thought about starting a family? Can you imagine having a baby in you? Your stomach would extend to your breasts. Oh my, your boobs will get BIGGER, and they will shoot milk!"

Misty roars as an orgasm shoots through her body. I push her back onto the bed, so she is on her haunches, a lazy dog position. Since I am not on the bed, it's a good height for me. I slow down as she fights through her orgasm. She wants to remember every second of this fucking.

Looking at Sin and Amber, "I want you two on her feet. Give her a good hard massage. Those shoes you wear on stage must be murder on your feet. Give her some relief. Don't hold back."

I sped up significantly. I am still in what I call medium speed, I am cruising along, giving both of us a ton of pleasure. I pull out, flip Misty over on to her back, push her legs up near her ears, and then enter her again. She screams. I pick up more speed, I am at a fast pace now. I still have two gears left. I don't want this going too fast.

I give more orders, "Crystal, start playing with yourself, I want to add your aroma to the room."

We have been at it for a while, Misty is sweating like crazy. Ok, I have a bit of sweat on me as well. Just a bit. She is moaning almost constantly now. Everything is perfect up until the doorbell rings.

Sin begins putting her clothes on.

I find this funny, "Sin! You strip in front of several hundred men three times a night. For one pizza boy, you have to put on your clothes?"

Amber is quick to defend her, "The pizza boy might be sixteen. He isn't old enough to see us. On stage, there are lights on us and none on the audience. We can hear them but not really see them."

I smile, "Nice try, this pizza delivery place also sells bottles of beer. Therefore, the drivers will be twenty-one. Bring him back here, I will pay him. Now!"

Sin really is embarrassed. When the guy comes back, he is a short, thin nerd. His eyes are glues to Sin's breasts, and his tongue is hanging out of his mouth. At seeing me banging Misty, Misty shrieks and tries to pull up the sheets, I stop that. He is drooling over Misty now. I stop fucking her, get my wallet, and look at Pizza Boy.

He says, "$38.44."

I take out two twenties and a ten. I roll up a twenty and stuff it up sin's pussy, just a little hanging out. I do the same with a twenty and a ten on Amber.

I then tell him, "Your tip is being able to use your teeth to pull that money out of their pussies. Keep the change, kid."

I went back to Misty, rolled her into Missionary, and started using my fastest fucking speed I have. I don't want my pizza getting cold. Meanwhile, the pizza boy is scared shitless. Amber pushes his shoulders down and moves in front of his face. The little fucker rather than just grabbing it with his teeth, he uses only his tongue to lick her lips, up to the money and the tongue nudged the money out a bit. It took several lickings to get the money out.

He repeats the performance on Sin. Crystal helps the boy to the front door and gives him a kiss on the cheek on his way out. He tripped over his feet, walking to his truck.

Amber says loud enough for everyone to hear clearly, "Holy fuck, I am horny now. Edi, when you finish, I am next. God damn you; I NEED fucking now. That was so fucking hot the way you showed me off and then the way he licked me. I almost came. Hurry up bitch, orgasm already. Fuck, you have had him the last fucking hour."

Misty laughs, "She gets nasty when she gets horny. Cold pizza for you and it's your own fault. Serves you right."

As if it came without warning, Misty orgasms hard. I pull out, move up the bed, and spray seven good ropes of cum on her face and breasts. I got her nose, mouth, lips, one cheek, chin, chest, and both breasts each got a good shot of cum. Misty lays back and enjoys her orgasm. My legs are shaky. Amber roughly pushes me down on the bed. I roll over onto my back. Amber runs around to the other side and crawls up and over me, so that she can suck on my deflated cock.

She may not have much to work with, but I sure do. I put my hands on her bubble butt cheeks and push down, placing her pussy right in front of my face. Perfect. After working so quickly, I think she is expecting me to be quick. Instead, I am just the opposite. My tongue does go straight to her lips, but I am slow. I spend my time to caress and tongue every groove and contour of her pussy lips. I am soft and teasing.

Amber wants immediate gratification. I hum a few bars of a Marching some and she orgasms. Damn! She was horny. Like an assembly line, Amber crawls away from me and off the bed, looking for her pizza.

Hey! I just gave her an orgasm, and she is looking for pizza? Damn, I guess I suck at this.

Sin is next to climb up on the bed. Immediately, she is sucking the pole, and I am sucking her lips. She is moaning while her lips are around my cock, and it's magical. Bang, I am hard again. I say, "Doggie."

She moves over in bed and spreads her hind legs. I pull up behind her, and immediately, I am at my fastest fucking. I don't have much gas left in the tank; I need to end this quickly. I reach up, and instead of holding her hips, I hold her breasts and squeeze hard. Only a minute later and we are both orgasming in unison. Sin, unlike Amber, is wiped out. Her eyes are closed, and she isn't moving.

I can see Sin, but I can't move either. I have no bones. I can't move my head or talk. I am half asleep when a box of pizza makes its way back to us. Crystal isn't happy with my condition. Sin points out it was my fault. She is correct. Eventually, I eat pizza in bed.

We do a lot of talking before we go to bed. I get each one of them off orally so I can get some sleep. After their orgasms, they are worn out.

Chapter 7 - The End

Four years later ...

The bar and the restaurant are doing fantastic. Our entertainers are making a ton of money. I have the world's safest bar. I hired sixteen former Ranger friends of mine. They rotate on weekends and evenings. I sent some of my buddies to school, and we have two in the police department and five Park Rangers. With heightened security, we have a lot less trouble now.

Sin runs the bar while Crystal runs the restaurant. Mom managers both businesses for the books and payroll. Misty is in charge or purchasing, and Amber is talent acquisition. We hardly see her anymore; she travels a lot. She has excellent taste.

Each of the ladies has a child by me. Because only one and sometimes two can sleep with me a night, Misty married a bouncer, Amber, a Park Ranger, and Sin the Sheriff. Those three now have a child with each of those men.

The three guys know their wives still love me. We now have wife swapping nights, kind of like swingers. However, Crystal won't participate. Amber, Misty, and Sin have learned about and love double and triple penetrations. They are a big fan. We mix it up a lot, so the women get equal treatment. Crystal is just as happy at home watching the children.

I would like to say this story has a happy ending, but it doesn't. Three nights ago, Sin's husband was killed, answering a domestic dispute. We are all at the funeral, dressed in black, and crying like babies. Sarge was a great guy, one of the best for sure. Hardly seems fair.

After the funeral, Sin is standing on the street, lost. The limo that took her here took off. I grab ahold of her shoulder and guide her into my car. She gets up in the front seat, her children are already in the back seat. I take her home, where we are throwing a reception. She doesn't know it yet, but she isn't going home. All week she will sleep between my cock and Crystals boobs with both of us wrapping our arms around her.

It took a while to get over her husband, we only made it less painful. I am delighted again; I got my sister back. Horrible way for it to happen, but getting Sin back put a huge smile on my face.

The End